More Than Friends, Less Than...

By CarolineBlom630

A First Khaotung fan fiction that was requested. It is inspired by some real events but overall fictional. Li... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 5

chapter 4

262 18 3
By CarolineBlom630

Khaotung has been feeling overwhelmed, not by the realization that First was his soulmate or zhiji as First so adorably put it. But by the realization that they both voiced it out, making it seem so... real.

Look Khaotung has known for a while that First was his soul mate (platonic soul mates are a thing, thank you very much) it's just they never needed to voice it out, and now that it is all out in the open, he can't help but feel a bit overwhelmed (feelings are hard to deal with okay.)

Usually, when he is feeling overwhelmed , First is the one to calm him down, but in this situation, First is the one overwhelming him. So he needs a distraction, an emotional pet, or something. He thought of maybe getting a pet rabbit because who wouldn't want a fluffy, pink nosed bunny as an emotional support animal? However, he knows that would require more time to tend to the animal, which, thanks to his profession he has none.

So he thought of getting a kitten, sure they would need a lot of tending to, but eventually, it will grow more independent as time goes by.

But Khaotung, being Khaotung, can not just decide to get a cat without telling his zhiji. That would be prosperous.

"Fir, I wanna get a kitten." Khaotung tells First.

"What? Why?" First asks without looking up from the computer screen. He is busy playing League of Legends.

"Because I am finally ready to have a little one to take care of." Khaotung replies, missing the raised eyebrow First shoots him as he too is focused on the computer screen.

"You make it sound like you getting a child." First mumbles.

"Of course, my baby kitten will be my child." Khaotung pouts, and First doesn't miss it as he smiles warmly at him.

"Tung! You can't even take care of yourself, let alone a pet." First responds in a tone that is both exasperated and fond.

"Well, that's why I have you here, we will be such great fathers to our little one. I will give him all the affection, and you will do the taking care of stuff." Khaotung says in all seriousness, making First laugh.

"Ah ah, okay, fine, let's get us a child then." First responds shaking his head in amusement.

So that's how First and Khaotung ended up with a cute grey kitten they have named Montow.

Montow took a liking to First as the kitten fell asleep in the older's arms. The whole image made Khaotung’s heart skip several beats. They looked adorable, and his heart was swelling with fondness.

"I see Montow has taken a liking to you and forgot about me, his poor precious father." Khaotung said dramatically, clutching the left side of his chest.

"He is my precious baby boy." First responded gently, petting Montow's soft grey fur, making the kitten purr delightfully.

Khaotung wanted the image tattooed to his mind for him to keep forever.

So Khaotung and First kept referring to Montow as their child. First basically lived in Khaotung’s apartment now, and everything was too domestic. It felt like they were a couple raising their little one.

And then it hit him! Khaotung had an epiphany. He loved First and not in the platonic best friend way but as in "I am in love with my best friend" type of way. He was in love with First. He didn't want to share a fence with First but wanted to share a home with him.

He wanted to have 2- 3 kittens with him and maybe children. He wanted to wake up with him and fall asleep with him, and he desperately wanted to kiss him.

"What?" First asked as he met Khaotung’s eyes boring on to him.

"You look so cute." Khaotung mumbled absent-mindedly.

"What?" First asked again.

"Nothing... uh, Montow is cute sleeping, don't you think? Anyways I am making iced coffee. Would you like some iced coffee?" Khaotung said as he quickly stood up to go to the kitchen.

"Yeah, our baby is adorable. Also iced coffee sounds lovely, thanks, Tung." First responded, still petting a sleeping Montow.

Months passed, and the two were still inseparable. They didn't spend as much time they wanted with Khaotung filming 2gether the series and First filming the shipper. They tried to stay in touch, facetiming whenever they got the chance and watching movies whenever they had a free day.

One evening, while First was busy laying around one evening, he realised that Khaotung was on IG live and decided to join it, so he sent a request, which Khaotung gladly accepted.

The beginning of the live was just them staring at each other while giggling. Khaotung missed his zhiji so much that just seeing him brought a smile on his face.

"You look pretty cute, you know?" First said, filling in the serene silence.

"Huh?" Khaotung replied with a shy chuckle.

"You look cute." First repeated himself with a giggle.

"Yeah, we do look pretty handsome, don't we?" Khaotung replied with a shy giggle.

They kept making eyes at each other while giggling.

Khaotung had a million butterflies fluttering in his stomach while watching First, looking into those beautiful brown boba eyes.

"You know Tung that I don't normally watch series, but when I saw the trailer to 2gether, I found myself intrigued to watch it." First said with a smile.

"Is it because of me?" Khaotung asked.

"Huh?" First raised a brow in that ridiculously attractive way that made Khaotung’s insides do somersaults.

"Is it because you saw me in that trailer?" Khaotung asked with a shy laughter.

"Yeah, yeah, let's say that." First replied laughing.

They kept looking at each other, playing with the IG filters  with shy smiles on their faces.

"So cute." First mumbled.

Khaotung blushed profusely, his cheeks tinted a rosy pink color.

They ended the live and ended up facetiming.

"I miss you." Khaotung said sincerely.

"Not as much as I miss you." First replied.

"Even our son misses you. Montow is going to forget about you if you don't come for a visit soon." Khaotung pouted.

"You better show our son a picture of me everyday so he doesn't forget his baba." First replied.

"What about your zhiji?" Khaotung pouted.

"Ah, ah. I will come soon, I don't have a schedule next Tuesday. So how about a sleepover?" First said, trying to appease his best friend.

"Sounds perfect." Khaotung beamed.

The days passed quickly, and before they both knew it, they were at Khaotung’s place with First cradling Montow in his hands, gently petting it's soft fur.

"He missed you." Khaotung said, handing First a glass of iced water.

"I missed him too." First replied, looking fondly at Montow on his lap.

"So what time is you live with nong'Ohm?" Khaotung asked.

It was the premier night of First's the shipper series, and he and Ohm Pawat had to do a promotional IG live.

"It's at 7h30, so 5 minutes from now." First replied.

"Okay, let me take this little one away from you so you can set up. He sleeps so easily in your arms." Khaotung said, taking a sleeping Montow from First's arms.

What was meant to be an IG live promoting Ohm and First ended up being an IG live shipping First and Khaotung. Even Ohm looked more interested in shipping the two instead of promoting the show.

"So why are you at P'Khaotung's place?" Ohm asked with an amused smile gracing his lips.

"To watch the show, I didn't want to do it by myself." First replied, mirroring Ohm's smile.

"Are you going to be sleeping over? In the same bed?" Ohm asked, the amused smile not escaping his lips.

First did not deign that question with an answer. He instead continued reading the comments, which were filled with equally curious questions.

"These people keep asking if Khaotung is my boyfriend. Really?" First said, reading some of the comments.

"Is he?" Ohm grinned.

"Krub."

"Huh?"

"No, I meant krub as in I acknowledge the question. Look at the time, I have to go now, enjoy the show, guys." First said quickly before he ended the live.

"That was eventful." Khaotung chuckled.

"Chaotic, to say the least." First replied.

"Well, come join me so we can see how you did as P'Kim." Khaotung said, patting the empty space next to him on the couch.

"I did excellent." First, did that satisfied smug face that Khaotung found so sexy.

"Mn. I am sure you did." Khaotung indulged him.

As Khaotung watched First snuggle up to him, the only thoughts in his head were, "Damn! I love this man."

TBC 🌻🐈‍⬛🐈

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

426K 6.6K 80
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
798K 18.2K 47
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
417K 10.5K 59
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
205K 10.6K 44
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...