LIFE DESTINY (T.K)✔

By CASH__07

TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billi... More

INTRODUCTION
☯....1....☯
☯....2....☯
☯....3....☯
☯....4....☯
☯....5....☯
☯....6....☯
☯....7....☯
☯....8....☯
☯....9....☯
☯....10....☯
☯....12....☯
☯....13....☯
☯....14....☯
☯....15....☯
☯....16....☯
☯....17....☯
☯....18....☯
☯....19....☯
☯....20....☯
☯....21....☯
☯....22....☯
☯....23....☯
☯....24....☯
☯....25....☯
☯....26....☯
☯....27....☯
☯....28....☯
☯....29....☯
☯....30....☯
☯....31....☯
☯....32....☯
☯....33....☯
☯....34....☯
☯....35....☯
☯....36....☯
☯....37....☯
☯....38....☯
☯....39....☯
☯....40....☯
☯....41....☯
☯....42....☯
☯....43....☯
☯....44....☯
☯....45....☯
☯....BONUS....☯

☯....11....☯

4.6K 120 22
By CASH__07

TAEHYUNG POV

The three of us sat at the table eating breakfast. I couldn't eat with my right hand as that bastard burned it...

Grandma looked at me concerned and asked: "What happened to your hand?"..

I was about to answer but he cut me off "I have a very clumsy wife."..

They both chuckled at me and I felt anger and anxiety growing inside of me...

What was my sin to get this torturous life? I felt so much hatred towards him as he ate his food calmly, reading his emails on his phone...

THIRD PERSON POV

After a couple of minutes, Jungkook looked at taehyung and said:

"Tae go get ready, we're going to work.” Ada looked at jungkook with furrowed brows and asked:

"Why does he have to go?" He smiled and answered

"Tae requested me to let him work last night. And I said what better to let him work than be by my side. I could get to know him better.”

Ada exclaimed "That's wonderful. At least he will be by your side all day.” He looked at Taehyung and said ..

"Yes, all damn day. Go get ready. I'll
be up in 5.".

Tae nodded and went upstairs. Jungkook didn't even let him eat his food properly...

After an hour of procrastinating about what to wear,Tae wore a high waisted light grey pant that is loose and hugged her curves perfectly and wore a basic white shirt on top light green jacket shirt, tucking it inside the white skirt. he left his long wavy hair open. And put on a very light pink lip color...

Jungkook came in and smiled as he
was fully dressed. He said,

"I need you to give me your ring."
He held out his hand and Tae asked

′′W.Why?" He sighed and replied sarcastically

"I don't want anyone to know I'm married to you. It's a question for my reputation."..

Tae took off his ring. Jungkook held
his hand out and looked at him. Gesturing tae to give him his ring.
And he did...

Tae phone started ringing. Jungkook asked,

"What the hell is that noise?" Tae took his phone out of his bag. It was an old flip phone.

he murmured "Jimin's missed called."

Jungkook snatched the phone from Tae, making him flinch and asked:

"What the hell is this?"

"M-My phone."

"I'm not stupid. Why do you
have this?"..
he remained silent.

"I'm getting you a new phone”
He threw his phone on the bed and walked in his closet to get ready...

Not even 5 minutes passed,
he came out and went downstairs.

Tae followed him.
Jungkook kissed Ada's forehead
and said:

"We'll be a little late, okay?" She nodded and smiled...

He left but when Taehyung was about to follow him, Ada stopped him and held his face and said

" Good luck for today. Don't be scared because jungkook will be with you all day, okay?" Taehyung nodded his head and Ada kissed his cheek...

If only she knew that Taehyung actually needed protecting from his grandson instead...

Taehyung truly wanted to break down in front of her because it was the first time in years he felt a mother's love. But he didn't let himself...

he walked out of the house and jungkook was waiting for him in his car...

he sat in the car and Ada waved at them and they both waved back...

He drove the car with great speed and stopped in the middle of the road. Tae asked,

"Why did we stop?" He took off his own wedding ring and put it in his car cup holder...

Tae's heart broke. It was his fathers' ring after all...

Jungkook smiled and said, "Get out."

"What? Why?"

"I don't want anyone to Think that we have some kind of relationship between us and taking you in my car puts everyone in suspicion."..

Jungkook stretched and opened the
car door for him. he got out and jungkook drove past him.

There was no car or any vehicle
where he left Tae.

The company was 14 minutes away so he decided to go there on foot...

When tae reached, tae looked at his watch and he was already late. he bolted to the elevator and pressed the 40th floor button...

When the elevator bell ding, jungkook was standing there with his arms crossed and anger clearly written on his face...

His suit jacket off and his white crisp shirt sleeves rolled up. Giving views of his thick arm veins and his tattoo...

In a professional voice, he
said

"Mr. Kim , you're now the PA. Don't you think you should be here before your boss?"

"I-I'm sorry,...

He raised his brow and he
added "Mr. Jeon."

"I'll give this a rest....... but if this happens next time then I'm punishing you. And I don't mean punish by only firing you."

Jungkook smirked at him and Tae
felt like disgusting electricity roaming in his body...

Jungkook was a very private person. His office was built with a one-sided mirror. So he could see everything outside but no one could look in...

He said pointing at the desk
"That'll be your desk. You will get a salary, don't worry about that."..

Tae thought to himself:

At least I'll be working with a salary. Maybe I will have enough one day to get me away from everything...

Jungkook punched in the code and said "The code is 1310. But I told you the code, that doesn't mean you can come In whenever you want. Only
when it's necessary."..

And instantly the door of his office opened. He said
"Anything you have to say or ask me, call me in extension 40...
Anything else?"

he shook his and jungkook continued

"It's 10 now. I need my coffee from the cafeteria down. With two sugar and no milk."

Tae went down and got him his coffee. he couldn't hold it with his right hand...
Tae thanked jungkook for that.

he went back up and knocked his door first and then punched in the code..

1310

The door slides open and he walked in all the while jungkook stared at him...

When Tae kept his coffee on his desk. Jungkook looked at the coffee and then at Tae...

He grabbed the cup and took
a sip and cringed...

His voice angry and he said "Are you trying to bring hell on yourself?! Do you really want me to punish you
now? Right on your first day? This coffee is like honey. Too much sugar."

he stuttered ”B-But u said you like two sugar."

"I didn't say such thing."

Tae accidentally whined, "You did!" And his eyes wear wide open as he realized his tone...

Jungkook rested his elbows on
his perfect glass desk and looked at Tae with frustration and said in a really calm but dangerous tone "No."

"Bu.."

He was still dangerously calm
"Get me another one. No sugar. No milk and extra strong."
He was playing with tae.

Tae went down again and ordered another coffee but this time he kept the milk and the sugar on the side if he needed any...

Taking his coffee to the elevator in a tray, he bumped into a guy...

Thankfully, the coffee hadn't spilled.
Tae looked up at him and he was a brown-haired beauty. His thick light brown hair made you want to run your fingers through his locks. Soft, hanging on his forehead...

He smiled and ran a finger through his hair and said

”I'm sorry. I didn't see where I was going." Tae smiled small at him. He asked,

" Are you new here?" he nodded and said

"Yes, ju... Mr. Jeon's PA."

His face cringed and said "Must be hard. That guy is not easy to understand." He held out his hand and said

"I'm kim dong hee . Manager of this branch. You?"

(Don't give any hate to other characters it's just friction)

Tae shook his hand. The way he smiled at tae, made him a little uncomfortable...

Tae said "I'm Taehyung.... Kim Taehyung"

"Really great to meet you, Mr. Kim taehyung."

"You too, Mr. Kim dong hee. I shall give him his coffee now."..

"Can I walk you to the
elevator?"

Tae nodded his head and dong walked beside him. He pressed then button from the elevator and it opened.

Tae stepped in and he again pressed the 40th floor-button for Tae and said "I'll see you around"

Tae smiled and the doors
closed...

Tae stepped out from the elevator and again walked to his office, punching in the code...

As soon as the door opened, jungkook stopped working and just stared at Tae and Tae walked IN.

Tae kept his coffee on his desk. Jungkook smiled as he watched him keeping the sugar and the cream on the side. He took a sip and asked,

"Why is it cold this time?"

"I-I was late. I'm sorry.”

"Why were you late, Mr
Kim?"

"I met another worker."

Jungkook looked up and tae took a step back. He asked with suspicious dark black eyes ”Who?"

A whispered came out "Kim dong hee " and that name made him so angry...

Dong was the branch manager
but everyone knew that he was a player too. He had quite a reputation in the building. But jungkook had to keep him because he was really good at what he does...

He said with gritted teeth"Get. Out."

Tae walked out as soon as he could and the door closed behind him...

Tae sat at his desk.
Jungkook looked through his
one-sided mirror glass. He wanted to make him suffer so badly but at the same time,..

he had this instinct to protect him from the world and himself.

⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱

To be continue...
Cuties.     
♡´・ᴗ・'♡.  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677K 36.1K 62
'Will you marry me?' 'Um.. Yeah... I guess' What happens when a workholic and broken Jeon Jungkook is asked to marry a seemingly cold Kim Taehyung...
46.5K 1.9K 18
Sometimes all we need is a push in life... Maybe the marriage is the push both Jungkook and Taehyung needed in their life. ...
49.8K 1.2K 25
[Completed] Getting arranged marriage is one thing. But being arranged marriage to the one who broke your heart is another; But life never goes the w...
26.4K 2K 30
Main ship : Jikook Side ship : Taekook and others ships too Jimin a beautiful man with only mother with him having a beautiful bakery suddenly a ma...