DON'S WIFE (T.K)

Door CASH__07

Getting married to the man he knew nothing about and settling down was the last thing on Don jungkook's mind... Meer

INTRODUCTION
✡....1....✡
✡....2....✡
✡....3....✡
✡....4....✡
✡....5....✡
✡....6....✡
✡....7....✡
✡....8....✡
✡....9....✡
✡....10....✡
✡....11....✡
✡....12....✡
✡....14....✡
✡....15....✡

✡....13....✡

453 20 1
Door CASH__07

JEON JUNGKOOK

"Don, we have a problem.”
Chan announcer rushing into my office..

"What now?" I snapped pouring more rum into my glass...

Taehyung had given me enough headache for the day. That man was quite a handful. And, he just befriended with the most annoying creature on earth, my cousin...

Those two together would make the dream team...

"Someone attacked our weapon stock."

"Then go find the bloody attacker and bring the bastard here." I groaned...

Did anyone here even have a
brain?

"Now?"

Was he dumb? or did he have
a death wish?

"No, chan. Let's wait until he killed us all first, take a seat and have a drink with me." I said sending him my deadly glare...

Chan gulped before rushing out of the room. Bloody idiot...

"Are you on your man's period?" Yoongi asked smirking.

"Shut the fuck up. My head is
hurting."

"Why? Because your wife just destroyed another one of your whore?" he chuckled...

"You know damn well that
the girl is nothing to me, you were here, she throw herself at me when Taehyung walked in, and her father is not going to be happy with this." I said rubbing my forehead...

"But, you let your wife have fun anyway.Make this as her lesson.
She should think before burst
out like that. I want to show her the consequences of her reckless action." I said...

"By letting the Vipers come after him?" Yoongi asked looking at me like I was crazy...

"You know how it works, when you touch another mafia there will be consequences. An eye for an eye. I want him to learn how to think business before emotions."

"And, what if he get hurt?"
he asked...

"No one touches my wife.”

"Yeah no one touches my wife." Yoongi said..

I cocked my eyebrow at the dumbass I called my best friend...

"My wife not your wife.”

"Let a man dream. he's hot as fuck. Even hotter than when I saw him at your wedding." he said...

"I am well aware. Stop calling"
him hot, fucker.'

"Do you think he killed her already?" Yoongi racked sipping his glass of rum...

"Shit. They have been gone for way too long. Let's go to the cell."

I hurried out of my office heading to the cell with yoongi running behind me trying to catch his breath.

I had never noticed that my friend had short and tiny legs. Poor little yoongi...

We had fewer cells here than we did at our main base that located underground in the middle of London.

We tortured and kept people in those cells, I personally arranged all kind of toys for torturing enemies and rats to get information...

"What did you just say?” Taehyung's voice boomed as we walked closer to the last cell...

"Your husband tastes amazing. Did he let you have a taste?" Talia Boston, the girl who were being tortured by my wife laughed like a crazy woman she was...

These dumbasses really were out here having death wishes...

"Taehyung." I stated when we
arrived at the cell's door...

Man, he looked hot as fuck, holding the knives and stuffs with a little bit of blood on his body...

"Hi. She said she swallowed your children. Is it true?" my wife said throwing his hands around my neck...

I instinctively wrapped my
arms around his tiny waist while cocking my eyebrow at him in confusion...

"My what?"

"Your cum." Jimin laughed
like a crazy man he was...

I could see tears pouring down his face as he held her stomach.

"That was funny.” jimin chuckled behind me...

"Did you have fun?" I asked stroking Taehyung's cheek...

"I did. Now, can I kill her?"
he asked...

I married a psychopath.

You're a psychopath. You enjoyed doing the same thing.
Touché.

"Mi amor, no. Let's go home."
I said pulling him out of the room.

Taehyung didn't protest or defied
me for the first time. Hell, he didn't even ask questions. he just nodded which scared me a little bit. What was going in that pretty head of his?

"Yoongi, drop Talia at her father's and explain everything to him. Take jimin with you." I said...

I walked out of the warehouse
with taehyung still in my arms. he looked rather exhausted and quiet unlike usual not uttering a word to me. Hell, he didn't even look at me at
all...

We reached my car after a long awkward silence. he stood still in front of the car looking into space. I sighed before putting him in the passenger seat...

"What is wrong, Taehyung?" I asked starting the car..

"Do I have to do this on a daily basic? Is this my life now?” he asked looking lost...

he wasn't like this when we were surrounded by others...

"What do you mean?"

"Your whores situation. Do I have to do this everyday?" he asked again catching me off guard...

"Are you doing this out of jealousy?" I asked...

A part of me hoping he was.

"No. Not for jealousy, jungkook. I am capable of dealing with my own emotions." he said...

"Then, why? Because I claimed you as mine and you have an urge to do the same?"

"Part of it, yes. But, the main reason is self respect. Self respect, jungkook."

"I don't want people to look at me with pity in their eyes knowing that my husband is not a faithful man." he said.

That made my heart
clenched.

We drove in silent to no destination at all. I wasn't ready to go home, not when we were not on speaking term, not when my wife was upset with me...

I stopped the car in the middle of nowhere after a long drive. We were surrounded by trees, there was no car beside us...

"Are you planning to murder
me?" he asked.

"No." I chuckled looking at
amusingly. This man was
really something else...

"Why are we here?" he asked looking around...

"I don't even know." I
shrugged...

"Don't tell me you got us lost in the middle of nowhere because if so I'm going to kick your ass."

"I grew up here in this country, man. Have some faith in me." I shook my head. ..

Then, there was silence again.

"Are you still mad at me?" I asked breaking the silence...

Taehyung finally turned her gaze toward me.

"I wasn't mad." he shrugged...

"You got to be kidding me. You almost killed Talia.”

"Oh so your mistress name's Talia, huh? Beautiful isn't it?" he spat sarcastically...

Definitely jealousy.

"Not as beautiful as taehyung." I smiled stroking her cheek...

"You never used my nickname. Don't you think taehyung is way too formal for you?" he huffed rolling his eyes...

So adorable. And, since when did I call a man adorable. I was so screwed...

"I don't see why I should shorten a beautiful name."

"Why are you like this?" he asked putting his hand on mine.

"What?"

"You're alright. I expected a cold grumpy hot tempered mafia leader, you know."

"That basically a full description of me." I chuckled.

"But, you're not like that." he pouted...

"Mi amor, I'm like that to everyone else except you." I said truthfully...

To be honest I wasn't sure myself why was I being like this with him.

"How about Talia?" he asked cocking her eyebrow...

"Can you stop saying her name? She's nothing to me. You just walked in the wrong time.” I groaned pulling my hand back...

"We might be husband and wife by force, but I am a man of my words, you can trust me, when I say that you will be the last man in my life,
meant it." I said...

"Fine." he huffed pulling my
hands back into his..

"So, we're good?" I asked.

"Whatever."

"Now can I get a kiss?" I
asked leaning in...

Ring Ring

I felt like throwing my phone across the forest beside us...

"What?" I snapped into my
phone.

"You need to get out of there, Don. We followed the tracker on your car and someone is behind you."

"Shit."

******* ********** *********

To be continue...
Cuties.     
♡´・ᴗ・'♡.  

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

79.8K 5.1K 20
"𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐠𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐟𝐯𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐛𝐚𝐬𝐭#𝐫𝐝.. 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮... 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮" she shouted as he dragged her to...
1.1M 45.2K 58
COMPLETED "WHY? Why can't you be with me?WHY?" Jungkook questioned, his eyes spitting fire while his heart quivered in fear. But her next words left...
291K 10.3K 92
When Taehyung confessed his love for Jungkook, the other humiliated him in front of everyone. Jungkook hated him and wanted him to disappear from his...
109K 3.1K 19
Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung are known as the most dangerous Mafia gang. Specifically Mafia King. ...