The Avengers: Next Gen Rising

Oleh Willkeisler

On Earth 747, twelve years ago, the Avengers, Earth's mightiest heroes had defended the Earth from countless... Lebih Banyak

Prologue: Introducing A New Generation!
Introducing: The Second Generation Arises
Fall Of Asgard! Deirdre's Tragedy Reaching Earth!
A Dastardly Threat! Loki's Devastating Assault!
Building A Team Part One: One Heart For The Team!
Building A Team Part 2: Seeing The Sting Of Defeat!
Reconnecting With Yourself! Focusing The Anger!
Avengers: Assemble! Part One: The Rescue Mission!
Avengers: Assemble! Part 3: United They Fall!
Avengers Assemble! Part 4: United They Rise Again!
The Avengers Expand! Learning Secrets and Entering War!
Start Of Teamwork! The Children Assemble!
Trouble! Avengers vs Adaptoid!
James's Stand! The Adaptable Avenger vs The Adaptoid!
An Avengers Victory! The War Has Only Begun!
Hydra's Advances! Raising An Empire Further!
Attack Of Atlantis! Defending The Land And Sea!
Allies At Last! Proving The Doubters Wrong!
Building a Stronger Union! Land and Sea Truly Uniting!
Darkness Descends! Magic of Hydra!
An Enchanted Encounter! Strange Team Ups!
Avengers and Magic! Quest For Dormamu's Fate!
Perfect Shot! Hawkeye's Worth!
The Man With A Different Power Suit!

Avengers: Assemble! Part 2: United They Stand!

5 1 0
Oleh Willkeisler

With the team pushing their way through Hydra's forces, James stands by Thor with his energy shield safely on his wrist. He then looked up at the mighty Asgardian while fighting alongside him. "What can you tell us about their plans so far? What exactly do you know?" He asked him while focusing on the battle in front of them.

Thor glanced at him while slamming his new hammer into a larger foe, toppling him down on top of several soldiers. "They have an army from another planet we have not heard of in our lives. They use some highly advanced technology, combining it with your own on this realm." He explained to the best of his abilities.

Deirdre, Ekaterina and Riri all look at the mighty avenger with shock. If he of all people was saying that there were aliens involved, including aliens he didn't know of, it must be pretty big. It was no wonder Asgard fell as quick as it did with such militaristic tactics. "Aliens ...... we're fighting aliens....." Riri mumbled while blasting a ship in the air.

Ekaterina grabbed hold of her batons, twirling them a little while preparing to attack several ahead of her. "Appears not all of them are the aliens. About a 50/50 split. Though they each have different armors." She explained while hitting one of the soldiers with her batons, only to shoot another with her pistol directly in a soldier's head.

Yvonne threw her shield into a tree, which hit a soldier nearby ready to snipe the heroes. She immediately caught it and slammed it into one of Hydra's soldiers. "Though they seem to take hits pretty well..... even for older soldiers." She pointed out seeing some fall to some arrows to the head of chest. "At least we can tell who has the better armor based on the arrows being used." She lightly joked while performing a spin kick on the enemies ahead of her.

Deirdre sliced two more with her axe while using her other hand to hold back a large foe. But immediately when she was done with them, Deirdre punched him, sending him flying back several feet away into a bunker nearby. "Some of the armor does appear thicker than others. Does this mean they will be able to take more damage?" She asked while slamming her axe down, causing many enemies to fall.

Azuri used his agility to dodge gunfire, noticing some of the guns weren't firing actual bullets, but lasers as well. Those would definitely kill if they hit. "There is a chance of that, but it's not too bad yet!" He told them while slicing a soldier with his claws from his makeshift suit. He then grabbed his fake tail and whacked several soldiers with his tail, now turned into a staff.

Meanwhile, the Hulk was throwing tanks into the bunkers, destroying them individually. At the same time, he was charging into some turrets on the ground to give his allies cover and eliminate several of their resources. "Doesn't matter what kind of armor they got. What matters is how badly we destroy what they got!" He told them while he jumped, soon slamming his massive feet into another bunker with several soldiers in it.

Torunn watches ahead as several more start to come out to fight. This confused her, as it would seem that the building shouldn't have this many soldiers emerge at once, let alone contain as many as they had come out so far. "How is it possible they have this many forces at once? They should have far less than this." She asked with some annoyance, slicing through a fighter with her sword.

James threw his energy shield while Yvonne had her shield out, hitting some soldiers along the way. The two catch their respective weapons and run forward. "Based on the research I've done, they could have a lot of clones in the building. Or else they have some coming in from another base, or some just arriving from earlier that we didn't see." He assumed while kicking one into a tree.

Meanwhile, Hawkeye fired some explosive arrows at soldiers that were in turrets, blowing them up to not be used. He then rolled away when some soldiers tried to fire at him and countered with some freeze arrows, containing them in ice. "whatever the case is, we take em down to get our parents back." He said casually while firing an arrow behind him without looking, taking out a bigger soldier with an explosive arrow.

"Hawkeye's right. We go in, we get them out, we take them out." James told him while hitting a soldier behind Deirdre. Once that was done, he grabbed a soldier behind him and slammed him down over his shoulder, followed up with a double kick to another soldier's chest. His armor was thick, but he was able to knock him down. "Pym, you ready?!" He shouted at their smallest teammate.

Pym was beyond nervous while firing stingers at their enemies, slowly flying upward. "Ready as I'll ever be....." he mumbled while getting higher up. Truth of the matter was that he didn't feel ready. He had never tried to grow in size before. He had only done shrinking like his mother and father did. He has been told it was possible to grow, but he was never taught how to, and now he was forced to try it here in the battlefield?! He swallowed hard while letting his wings vanish, falling down fairly quickly to prepare for what he may experience. Immediately after, he pressed a button on his suit's arm and felt his body start to change. He immediately started to grow larger and slammed his right fist into one of the walls, destroying a turret in the process. He then landed on the ground and ripped a part of the castle like base, throwing it into ships to destroy them to cover Iron Heart. "It's working! I really did it! I grew!!!!!!" He shouted with joy and excitement.

James smiled, proud that his plan was working so far and sprinted forward to get inside. "Yvonne, Deirdre, we're going in!" He shouted while smashing more soldiers with his shield or punching them hard enough to knock them down.

Ekaterina followed after him, along with Deirdre and Yvonne close behind them to add extra support. "You didn't think I'd let you all go without me did you?" She lightly teased while getting her two pistols ready. However, the rest of the team noticed she had several of their guns on her hips, placing them in holsters. "What? They weren't gonna be using these anymore." She shrugged while getting her pistols reloaded.

The rest of the team didn't even Question it, just glad to know that she was on their side. Besides, as far as they were concerned, it was better with her than Hydra. With this though, James sees the many Hydra soldiers and trolls running toward them and charge forward to combat them. Ekaterina shooting them with her weapons she acquired from soldiers, Deirdre shape shifting into a grizzly bear and swiping at several of them, while Yvonne and James fight them back to back, each using their skills together to protect one another. One by one, the soldiers were falling to the team, them being able to see that they would have to proceed with most of their plans earlier than anticipated. But so far no one would let them. "Head to the door!" James ordered while slamming his energy shield into a troll, sending him slamming into others and hitting another two with the mace he was using.

Upon given the order, everyone followed James loyally. This made Deirdre very impressed with what she was witnessing. This kid went from someone that was complaining and angry to a competent leader in no time! Perhaps she underestimated his abilities, along with everyone else's...... no matter what though, she was going to be sure she helped everyone. Otherwise though, she was understanding more and more why Thor would talk so much about The Avengers, and always thought that she should be with them....they were truly capable warriors and heroes, and it was showing right now. She then noticed there weren't as many soldiers trying to stop them. "Something is off.....no Loki......" she brought up with suspicion in her voice.

Ekaterina looked around, one of her guns in one hand, her baton in the other. "Or another fleet of soldiers....." she added on to make a point.

James nodded his head as he saw how close they all were to the nearest door. "Be on your guard. This could be either a big trap, or where our parents are....." he brings up while being prepared for anything. When James opened the door, he saw their families were being held. Captain America, Ronin, Mockingbird, everyone was here! So he along with everyone else ran to get to them.

Steve was the first to notice them as they came close to the restraints holding them. "Are you all alright?!" He asked with concern. He knew there weren't many guards left to worry about since most of them were out in the battlefield with the rest of James's team. Deirdre was the first to arrive, turning into a small rat and knawing at the ropes restraining Ronin.

Meanwhile, Ekaterina was by Black Widow's side, using a small knife to cut the ropes holding her down. "Do not worry. I'll get you out of this." She assured her calmly, though it was obvious that Natasha wasn't afraid of worried. Instead, she smiled as she watched the young red head girl work her skills.

James focused on rescuing Steve, using his energy shield projector to make a small enough energy shield to cut the ropes with ease. "I know you're mad, but I promise you that we're okay." He assured Steve, trying to sound as calm as possible.

Steve looked at his son, seeing the determination in his eyes. Upon looking at him, James reminded the first Avenger of himself when he started out. But he was still wanting to protect his son from the life of a hero, at least at such an early age. He was only twelve years old and already trying to save the world! "We'll talk about that later. For now, we need to get everyone free." He simply told James as he saw Yvonne freeing both Henry/Hank and Janet.

Deirdre soon let loose Ronin, soon reverting to normal and spitting on the floor. It was as if she had tasted something horrible that she couldn't stand. "What were those ropes made of???" She asked with clear disgust in his voice.

Steve and Natasha were soon freed and get to Ekaterina, looking amazed by what they were seeing. Steve smiled as he patted the girl's hair gently. Meanwhile, Natasha placed both her hands on her shoulders with a proud smile of her own. "You've grown up a lot in the last twelve years." She suddenly said gently.

Steve immediately saw the visible confusion on James and Yvonne's faces and knew that he and Natasha had some explaining to do. "We don't have a lot of time to explain, but most I can say right now is that she's someone very important to us all." He told them as he ran ahead to check on something with Hank, Black Widow, Wasp and Tony. "We've got to check this out. Ronin, Mockingbird, you two go with the kids." He ordered while sprinting off.

However, James refused to be left behind and ran after them, Yvonne, Ekaterina and Deirdre all behind him. "Wait. We're going too!" James called out, energy shield activated and ready to be used in combat should he need it.

(Editor's note: here's part one of this. This took longer than I would've liked but I like where this is going. Hope you're enjoying so far! :3)

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

107K 3K 105
The aftermath of Ultron leaves many people in situations they thought they'd never find themselves. Two of the avengers very own find themselves in q...
292K 4.6K 18
Y/N L/N has his life changed after meeting Earth's Mightiest Heroes. Takes place after The Avengers (2012) but none of the other Avengers films exis...
11.7K 423 24
It's 2012 in NYC and you're living your life as normally as an avenger's child could. Having Tony Stark as a father wasn't easy everyday, but still i...