ππˆπ–πˆ: π‡πˆπ’ ππ‘πˆπƒπ„|οΏ½...

By nostalgia_vk

[π“π€π„πŠπŽπŽπŠ πˆππƒπˆπ€π π‘πŽπ˜π€π‹ ] "𝑯𝒆 π‘ͺ𝒂𝒏 𝑫𝒐 π‘¨π’π’šπ’•π’‰π’Šπ’π’ˆ 𝑭𝒐𝒓 π‘―π’Šπ’” π‘·π’“π’Šπ’…π’†" "Biwi"... More

Β°β€’Introβ€’Β°
Β°β€’β™‘1β™‘β€’Β°
Β°β€’β™‘2β™‘β€’Β°
Β°β€’β™‘4β™‘β€’Β°
Β°β€’β™‘5β™‘β€’Β°
Β°β€’β™‘6β™‘β€’Β°
Β°β€’β™‘7β™‘β€’Β°
Β°β€’β™‘8β™‘β€’Β°
Β°β€’β™‘9β™‘β€’Β°
Β°β€’β™‘10β™‘β€’Β°(Pt 1)
Β°β€’β™‘10{Pt 2}β™‘β€’Β°
Β°β€’β™‘10β™‘β€’Β°(Final)
Β°β€’β™‘11β™‘β—‹Β°

Β°β€’β™‘3β™‘β€’Β°

3.4K 247 31
By nostalgia_vk

Taehyung was sitting in room...staring at the raindrops falling on the small pot of flowers....

The arrival of Mins got delayed because of the sudden rain....he chuckled when he remembered how Jimin was whining and Jungkook was laughing on Jimin bad luck...

Taehyung was immersed in his thoughts..that he didnt notice when Jungkook came inside the room and sat behind him..

Jungkook softly grabbed taehyung waist in which Taehyung didnt flinch because he know it's only Jungkook who can touch him....

"Kya soch rhe h aap"
(What are you thinking)

Jungkook asked to which taehyung sighed and leaned his head head on Jungkook chest who started to caress Taehyung hairs...

"Kuch nhi bas purana waqt yaad kar rahe the....ek waqt tha jab hme aapse kitna dar lgta tha...jab hum aapki bas ek zimedari the or kuch nhi"

(Nothing just remembering the old times....there was a time when I used to be do scared of you...when I was just your responsibility nothing more)

Jungkook hmmed and said

"Aapko yaad h hmari mulakat kaise hui thi....kaise aapne hame sabke saamne maafi mangwai thi.....kaise aap hme ghoor rhe the jaise ki hmne koi bahut bada gunah kar diya ho....aapko yaad hai hmari shaadi kin haalato mein hui thi)

(You remember how we met....how you made me to say sorry in front of everyone....how you were glaring at me like I committed the most bad thing.....and you remember how our marriage happened...in what circumstances hmmm)

Taehyung nodded and Jungkook grabbed Taehyung hand and stared to play with the bangles....while taehyung closed his eyes remembering how he met Jungkook and how he became the queen of Jungkook...

°•~♡♡~•°

Blood was scattered everywhere...the painful screams of the prisoners were heard from the jail....the soldiers were feeling happy to beat the person because it's been a complete 1 week this criminal was hiding from them and doing bad crimes of human trafficking..

The King of Rajasthan.....Jeon Jungkook was staring at the man with normal eyes...not a single glance of forgiveness in his eyes...

"Stop"

The dominating voice of Jeon Jungkook made soldiers to immediately stop the torture and stood up with head down.....due to respect...

Jungkook stood up from his place and grabbed the jaw of the man and said

"Mere raaj mein meri ijaazat ke bina ek parinda bhi udne se pehle sau baar sochta hai....aur tu yaha insaano ki taskari kar raha h.....kamaal hai...."

(In my rule, even a bird thinks a hundred times before flying without my permission... and you are trafficking human beings here... it's amazing....)

The man was feeling so scared that he was feeling he will die after meeting a single glance at King angry eyes....

Jungkook took out his sword and sliced the body of the man into two pieces.....and at last ordered his men to throw the body in forest....

.

.

.

Jungkook was sitting in his study room....studying about new weapons and strategies when a knock interrupted his concentration...

He placed the book and said come in....a smile formed on his face when he saw his father coming...

Jungkook immediately pulled the chair for his father to sit....and so Jungkook sit beside him....

"Jungkook hum sidhi baat par aate hai....Trishya naam ka ek chota sa rajya hai....waha ke raja ne hame nimantran bheja hai....unke rajya mein ek alag hi samasya aan padi hai.....dushman rajya jo unse jyada balshaali hai...wo us rajya pr apna rajya basana chahte hai.....isliye weh chahte hai ki tum unki beti se shaadi karlo aur waha ke bhi raja ban jao"

(Jungkook, we are coming straight to the point….There is a small kingdom named Trishya….The king there has sent us an invitation….There is a different problem in his kingdom…. The enemy kingdom is more powerful than us...they want to establish their kingdom on that kingdom...so they want you to marry their daughter and become the king there too.)

Jungkook stared at his father who took out the invitation letter and thr photo of the princess...

Jungkook stared at the princess photo

He dropped the photo down and stood up from his chair and said while looking outside the window..

"Hame manzoor hai....lekin ye shaadi se mujhe koi lena dena nahi hai...ye bas rani hongi....mere dil ki nahi bas is rajya ki"

(I agree...but I have nothing to do with this marriage...she will be the queen...not of my heart but of this kingdom.)

Jungkook then went out from the study room to pack his things...to go the kingdom unaware of the fact that something big is going to happen in his life......

°•~~♡♡♡~~•°

Kya dekh rahe ho..baaki next chapter mein...chalo like thoko

What are you looking....forward to in the next chapter...come on VOTE NOW....

°•~~♡♡♡♡~~•°

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633K 22.9K 37
β™‘ SARANSH & JANVI β™‘ | ΙͺΙ΄α΄…Ιͺα΄€Ι΄ ᴀʀʀᴀɴɒᴇᴅ ᴍᴀʀʀΙͺᴀɒᴇ ΚŸα΄α΄ α΄‡ sᴛᴏʀʏ | ~❁~ #1 in Intimate #1 in desiromance #2 in...
634K 30.1K 58
Can be read as standalone. Aryaman Ranawat - Heir to Ranawat Empire. Prince of Jaigadh. Cold, brooding, dominating and a shrewd businessman. Fun and...
11.5K 784 23
π™π˜Όπ™‰π˜Όπ™‰π™…π˜Όπ™” 𝙓 π˜Όπ™‘π˜Όπ™‰π™π™„π™†π˜Ό I will cut all those pains of past which stings your heart till yet He announced and my eyes weld up in tears...
1.5M 78.1K 48
α΄€Κ™ΚœΙͺΚ€α΄€α΄Š ꜱΙͺɴɒʜ ᴍᴇᴑᴀʀ (34)Ιͺꜱ α΄€ Κ€α΄œα΄›ΚœΚŸα΄‡κœ±κœ± α΄α΄Ι΄α΄€Κ€α΄„Κœ ᴄᴏᴍΙͺΙ΄Ι’ κœ°Κ€α΄α΄ α΄›Κœα΄‡ Κ€α΄Κα΄€ΚŸ κœ°α΄€α΄Ιͺʟʏ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇᴑᴀʀ. Κœα΄‡ Ιͺꜱ α΄€ κœ±ΚœΚ€α΄‡α΄‘α΄… Κ™α΄œκœ±ΙͺΙ΄α΄‡κœ±κœ±α΄α΄€Ι΄. ᴛᴏᴏ α΄„α΄œΙ΄Ι΄ΙͺΙ΄Ι’ ᴇᴠᴇɴ κœ°α΄Κ€ ʜΙͺꜱ ᴇɴᴇᴍΙͺα΄‡κœ± ᴛᴏ...