Twisted Wonderland came out o...

By FloofMahLife

Basically what the title said. Just the characters randomly appearing out of our phone while we we're just do... More

Chapter 1: Wtf?
Chapter 2: Da fuck ya want me to do?!
Chapter 3: hey I'm trying my best over here!
Chapter 4: Well...... hi?
Here!
Chapter 5: How did you get here!?
Chapter 6: You could fit in there!
Chapter 7: Odie! I can explain!!!
Chapter 8:.....Shit.....
Chapter 9: Lilia.....Please
Chapter 10: fucking hell....
Chapter 11: How!?
Q&A Pt1
Chapter 12: New day...More Chaos
Chapter 13: New day...More Chaos Pt2
here! Pt2
Chapter 14: Miah
Chapter 15: Okay...here's what's gonna happen...
Chapter 16: Miah and mini house tour with the boys!
Chapter 17: Sorry?...
Chapter 18: Chaos time...
Chapter 19: ...Hell naw...
Q&A P2
Here! Pt3
Chapter 21: ..Well, hello there?...
Chapter 22:... Really?..
Christmas Special
Chapter 23: ... dinner time...
Chapter 24: Game time!
For 'MiahxHana' shippers!
Chapter 25: .. well shit..
Chapter 26: oh come on!!
Chapter 27: Fuck this shit....
here! Pt4
Chapter 28:.. Grim?..
Chapter 29: Hana.
Chapter 30: Goddammit....
Chapter 31: Really....
Chapter 32: Okay, listen.
Chapter 33: Let's go!
Chapter 34: yes, I do know
I year anniversary!!✨🎉❤️
Chapter 35: yay!
Chapter 36: I have no words...
Q&A PT3
Chapter 37: Hold up!?
Chapter 38: Oh c'mon.....
Please read.
Chapter 39
Small shenanigans
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Here! Pt5

Chapter 20: ... can I just have some peace?...

1.7K 75 106
By FloofMahLife

Okay! So in this chapter is where you'll get to know more about Odie and Miah's characterization, you'll know more things between them and sort of understand a bit of their personality, keep in mind that I do try my best with I do and that involves in these characters.

Enjoy the chapter!!

Just in case some of you can't see what Miah cooked for you!! ^^

"Alright class... so what we do here is-" the teacher spoke as he pointed to the board, solving a financial problem.

'Hey.. you heard about last night?'

'Are you willing to come over?...'

'Bro, I caught her having some time with a other girl...'

'I heard that it was an accident but there wasn't any proof that he did it...'

'Hey, you got the answers for the next class?.....'

Miah leaned her head on her hand as her elbow is propped on her desk, listening to the lesson yet it was difficult when students were talking to each othere.

Good thing she already knows how to solve these problems.

'Least I am not in the front anymore.... I can't handle being picked to solve another questi-'

"Miah."

Miah snapped her head up, feeling her heart already pounding a bit faster as her palms begin to sweat a bit as she slightly fidgets with her bracelet.

"Yes?..."

"What is the difference between a deduction and a incom-"

"A deduction is an expense that can be subtracted by the employee's gross income during payroll, and a income is the money you received on a regular basis..."

Miah slightly cutted the teacher, already feeling embarrassed that she did but she just wanted to get the answer over with.

She can already see a few of her classmates whispering and staring a her.

'...p-please.. stop looking...'

The teacher nodded and begin to explain more about the lesson.

Despite Miah being seen a kind, responsible, and caring person, she does have her own struggles and although many aren't aware but she does tend to have some small anxiety problems... a reason why she would wear bracelets or something to fidget with, and it really annoys her as she can't even do something when she doesn't have the gut to do.

"Now, for the next 3 minutes, find a partner and talk about what are deductions and income-tax..."

As much as she likes to have her grades in line, Financial algebra was sort of a bit of a small waste as she is already going through and knows how to deal with that.

'It really wasn't easy trying to do all of those... I remember crying out of stress and panic to the point Odie had to call his mother having to come over and calm me down.... I just wish things were sort of different....'

"Alright! Now I want everyone to get out your notes, some paper, a calculator and a pen or pencil for this test.... go into your homepage and you'll see the assignment already posted there..."

Miah picked up her bag and placed it on her lap, running a hand through her hair.

'... least I sit alone... I'm done with those who keep copying me despite explaining to them, over and over again... and then they call me a 'pick me'..."

Letting out a small sigh, she unzipped her bag only to make eye contact with.

"Uh?... Riddle?..."

Miah whispered, a bit shocked to find HIM in her bag.

Riddle clears his throat, embarrassed and was about to speak but Miah shook her head and indicated for him to be quiet, going and getting her sticky notes out of a pocket and motions for him to write there which Riddle nodded.

(Pretty smart in my opinion... wonder what Odie and we are gonna do...)

Miah glanced around a bit, relieved no one us paying attention and rather just trying to do their own thing. Seeing some of them cheating already.

Slightly rolling her eyes she unzipped and see the sticky note, grabbing and reading it.

'My apologies Miah, I have a reason which was my underclassmen sneaking into (Y/n)'s bag and wanted to keep an eye on them. Forgive me for my sudden rudeness.'

Miah read the sticky note and quickly scribbled her little message before putting it back inside her bag.

'It's alright Riddle. Although, please be very quiet as we are taking a financial test.'

Once she placed it back in, she zipped her bag up but left a bit of space open, scared that Riddle will suffocated. (He won't)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Alright everyone! Partner up and grab a football! We'll be catching and throwing at a certain distance! Let's go!!"

The P.E teacher clapped and whistled whole everyone jogged to where the footballs were kept.

"Us?.."

Odie pointed to you and him, which you shrugged and nodded.

"Don't even like anyone else in this room..."

Odie chuckled and grabbed a foot all, backing away at a certain distance before throwing it at you.

You backed away a bit, jumped and caught it.

"Say Odie... you think we should start telling Miah to.... take things easy..."

You asked, throwing the football back at him.

Which smacked his face and fell, cue on you holding your laughter.

"Gah!?... (Y/N)!?..."

"Haha!... sorry not sorry..."

Odie just glared and rubbed his nose before throwing the football back, with more force and it smacked your chest a bit.

"About what you asked, we both have tried (Y/n)... even our other friends, Sai, Hana, Shiloh, Damian... even Pheonix... Miah doesn't really listen and continues doing what she does."

You stayed silent, thinking through about this.

"Besides, I remember telling Miah that I will handle the bills and finance stuff yet she has already done it... I had to do some in secret and said that she already did them so she won't know it was me..."

You blinked and deadpan at him.

"And you didn't bother informing me? I've been trying to help Miah with that shit!!"

Odie just smug and raised his hands up.

"Sorry not sorry my dear sibling~"

You glared yet in the corner of your eye, you see one of the students sneaking a bit through the backpacks.

You groaned and saw it was that one kid that was always a so-called 'troublemaker' yet he was just stealing and going through your stuff.

Odie turned and made a pissed off face as he went towards the student.

"Hey! Back off from there!!"

Odie shouted, slightly catching a bit of attention as the student quickly ran off, not before taking something out of (Y/n)'s bag.

Odie got pissed and begin to chase the student and tackle him, a few other students came over and see what the commotion was.

'Oh cool!! A fight already!?'

'It's between Odie and Alex!'

'20 bucks on Odie!!'

'Damn! Odie got him good!!'

You squeezed through the crowd surrounding them, while the P.E. teacher was blowing his whistle and trying to stop the fight.

You went and see Odie being punched and Also seeing Odie punching back, making you wince a bit.

"Alright! Break it up! Break it up!!"

The teacher went and tried to separate them, yet you went and literally pulled Odie away while the teach held the student named 'Alex' back.

"Alright Odie, that's enough... jeez look at you..."

You went and tried to take Odie to the infirmary.

"That's right! Walk away like you two babies always do, your 'pick me' sister too..." 'Alex' mocked while being pushed away.

You stopped and glared at him.

"Aww~ you gonna cr-"

*PUNCH!*

*KICK!*

*WHACK!*

"THAT'S RIGHT (Y/N)!! KICK HIS ASS!!"

"Oh shit! Did they knock him out already!?!"

"Dude they are beating the living shit outta him!!"

"ODIE,(Y/N) AND ALEX!! DETENTION!!"

Meanwhile
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Say... you think they'll be upset? And what ate you looking for Lilia?.."

Cater asked, nervously glancing at Lilia, who is trying to search for more of your.. figurines.

Lilia just smiled and patted Cater on the shoulder.

"Oh, it's nothing you need to worry about..."

Malleus was curious and wondering why Lilia was floating around and looking.

"Lilia... isn't it quite rude to snoop around?..."

Just when Lilia was going to speak, he found something.

Something that made him covered his mouth so he wouldn't laugh out loud.

'My... my.... looks like I may not be the only 'favorite' character...'

Malleus was suddenly right beside him.

"Lilia, just what are you loo-"

Malleues quickly stopped talking after seeing what Lilia found.

Lilia smiled 'innocently' and floated right by his ear.

"Looks like I have some explaining to you...."

Malleus continues to stare at the object, amused and confused. Mostly amused.

"Do explain this to me, Lilia... I may have to ask dear (Y/n) about this as well..."

Malleus smirked as he continues to stare at the object.

"I may have to explain this to Sebek as well... Khehehe~.... you looked quite marvelous Malleus."

Malleus nodded in agreement.

"I have to say... we all look quite nice... such a shame (Y/n) has hid this... I had a feeling they were hiding something but wasn't expecting this..."

(Yeah... Peepaw over here is snooping around and found your other figurines... be happy I didn't put... other type of merch...)

Lilia glanced at the clock, seeing how it is currently 1 o'clock.

'I do wonder if they caught on that some of the others are with them~'

"Say... since they'll be back soon, I'll go and cook something for them!"

Malleus sort of tensed at that, Cater and Trey's face begin to pale while Leona sort of went behind a pillow on the couch to get away. And to find a spot for a better nap.

"Ah... I don't think there's a need for that Lilia... we have Trey here and what if Miah-"

"Oh don't worry! I am perfectly capable of cooking decent and healthy meals! Besides, I am curious in using their kitchen!"

Malleus saw Lilia floating towards the kitchen and used his magic to move the pans while Cater and Trey try to stop him.

"Lilia! There's really no need for that!"

"Please stop this!"

"Lilia! You don't need that!!"

"Where did you find a giant rat!?!"

"I found it just earlier! It'll go perfect!"

'Perhaps it was a mistake for (Y/n) to let Lilia be in charge...'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"You students know better than to start fights... and Alex, this is your 5th time being sent here..."

You all sat in the principles office, you and Odie having a few small bruises and Alex having the most, a few bandaged and a black eye from when you punch him for calling your sister a 'pick me'

"Sir, he started it..."

"Odie, that doesn't really give you an excuse to act on necessary behav-"

"I'm sorry but I know damn well Alex wouldn't give two fucks on returning what he stole and would've ran off with what he stole from us..."

You interrupted and crossed your arms, glaring at Alex at the corner of your eye.

"May I add, you know he's been doing this for how long, and you haven't even done anything but when someone does something, all of a sudden they're the ones on trouble!?"

"Now (Y/n), you know we do not tolerate this behavior and we hav-"

"Oh bullshit, Alex has been snooping around and selling drugs, which is against the school's policy and you haven't suspended him!!"

The principal started to get annoyed, suddenly getting three papers out and straight up telling them.

"Well then, how about this, Odie and (Y/n), you both are suspended for 3 days. Alex... your Expelled."

Alex tensed up, already looking like he was about to cry.

"What!? I can't be expelled!! My dad will kill me!!"

"Deal with it pussy..."

Odie snapped and smacked the back of his head, quite hard.

"No violent behavior in my office, your all dismissed except for Alex, it's already lunchtime so go ahead and get your lunch before leaving... Alex, I will have to call your parents and informing them of this..."

Alex held his head down as you and Odie flipped him off before leaving the principles office.

"Miah's gonna be pissed, how much you wanna bet?..."

Odie nervously asked.

You gulped and slightly sweat.

"Let's try not to think about it... say, didn't Miah gave us lunch?..."

Odie perked up and grabbed his backpack, taking out a bento box that Miah made and put it in.

"Oh yeah, she did... wonder what she made me-"

Odie froze, gently closing his bento box and looking away.

"I don't deserve Miah..."

You looked at him weirdly, getting out your bento box and opening it.

"Odie, just what are you talking abo-"

You stopped and stared down at your bento box, seeing the food, in a cute way.

You looked away as well.

"We both don't deserve her..."

(You'll see what Miah has made you at the end of the chapter....)

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Miah begin exit the building and made her way to the car.

But was stopped by Hana, who came holding your bag.

"Hey, sorry to say this to you at this moment Miah but, Odie and (Y/n) got suspended.

Miah whipped her head to look at Hana, wide eyed.

"What!? How? What happened?..."

Hana cleared her throat before explaining it was during P.E. when Alex started to snoop around and sort stole some money from (Y/n)'s bag, which pissed off Odie and then a fight started.

Hana left out the part where Alex called Miah a 'pick me' and... other things when being take to the office which got him a black eye because of you.

(Miah supremacy over here...)

Miah pinched the bridge of her nose is frustration, Riddle who was in her bag could see the anger and he can understand that feeling. As he deals with Ace and Deuce on a daily basis.

Hana shook your bag and got curious, about to unzip it.

'My apologies Miah, I have a reason which was my underclassmen sneaking into (Y/n)'s bag and wanted to keep an eye on them. Forgive me for my sudden rudeness.'

Miah froze and place a hand on Hana's shoulder.

"Hana, you know you have a club meeting afterschool, (Y/n) and Odie have after-school club issues regarding the events they'll have to be providing..."

Miah softly smiled and spoke whole gently taking your bag out of Hana's hands.

Hana blinked before chuckling nervously and scratching the back of her head.

"Right.. I forgot, say Miah... mind if we.. um... hangout... but just us two?..."

Hana asked while looking away, a small blush being evident on her face.

Miah felt her heart beat a bit before looking away and nodding.

"S-sure... is there a specific day?... I can make some adjustments..."

Hana cleared her throat and smiled back.

"I was thinking on the weekend! Saturday at 5?..."

Miah smiled and nodded back.

"Sure... I can do that..... you should probably go, you don't wanna be late...."

Hana frantically nodded and suddenly gave Miah a quick kiss on the cheek before running off.

Miah blinked, taking a moment to process before hiding her face as she blushed.

'She... k-kissed my cheek....'

Miah took a few breaths and calmed her racing heart down and looked at your bag before going back to the car.

Climbing in the driver's seat and closing the door, glancing around the area before opening her bag.

"I'm sorry if I took too long, Riddle..."

Miah gently spoke, seeing Riddle climbing out of Miah's bag.

"There's no need for you to apologize Miah, I should've at least inform you first before acting..."

Miah took out her bento box and begin to eat, giving Riddle a piece as well, Riddle saying a small thank you before eating.

She then placed her bento box down and unzipped your bag, seeing the first years there all huddled up.

"... Hello boys..."

Ace sheepishly smiled and climbed out first, his smile quickly vanished when seeing Riddle, who was pointing his pen at him.

"R-riddle I can expla-"

"OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!!"

_________________________________________

So what did you think of this chapter? I did my very best to include all the characters in this one.

Now what do think about Miah and her relationship with Hana.

Hana is part of the friend group and for the student, I just picked a random name for him.

Now, you and odie are gonna be in quite a bit of trouble when y'all get home.

I mean, worth it. We ain't gonna let anyone talk shit our sister Miah!! We love her!!

And if yall are wondering what Miah cooked and out in your bento box.

Here.

Odie's

Yours

Also, a little hint.

There will be a new character appearing in the next chapter.

And I'll let yall guess or decide. The one who gets the most comments will appear.

Let me know if there are any Grammer or spelling mistakes and my keyboard autocorrects sometimes and it's annoying as f@ck....

Anyways! Hope you all enjoyed and have a good day.

Ideas?
Here! 👉

Questions?
Here!👉

And....

HUGS!!! (*つ´・∀・)つ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 160 14
Ever wondered what happens on the sidelines when the gangs aren't dealing with school and crazy overblot monsters?? Yeah, me too... Buuut, if you all...
216K 6.9K 71
Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs: 'Magic Mirror on the wall, who is the fairest one of all?' Alice in Wonderland: 'Off with their heads!' Sleeping Bea...
302 18 10
Some random stories, and other stuff on Twisted Wonderland(+ocs). I might vent sometims too.
33.1K 719 61
These were mostly concepts from CAI. JanitorAI got added and now we have me writing these on impulse. Reader is set in stone as male and non binary...