ShubDaSara

By PPwrites

Welcome to the may be, may be not fictional world of SHUB aur uski SARA ☺️ This is just another fanfiction f... More

Sara's Introduction
Shubman's Introduction
The First Meet
Baby Step Towards the Unknown
The First Obstacle
The First Clarity
Efforts over Everything
The meet with "God" himself
The Beginning of "Sara & Shahneel"
"Will you be my Girlfriend?"
Shub's New Found Side
The Lockdown Days
The One where Shub is not Well
The one with the First Argument
A Note and a Bucket of Ice Cream
Three Magical Days at Chandigarh
The Chances taken in Love
The Biggest Roadblock
The Tables have begun to Turn
The Break up Phase is Over?
Budapest Chapter- Vol 1
Budapest Chapter- Vol 2
The Good Old Days are Back
Decoding "May be, May be Not"
Demanding Sara, Adhering Shub
The Banters ft. 'The Couples'
The Much Awaited Family Meet
Rohiratshan Banters > Shub's Smartness
Are the Gloomy Days Back yet again ?
"What day is it again ?"
Love & Jealousy Go Hand in Hand
Settled Boundaries & Unsettled Emotions
Love is easy, hiding it is difficult.
Long Distance is Hardddd ❤️‍🔥
London Is Beautiful Again
Together, They Are Magical
The Journey is Worth Everything
Sailing through the Phases of Love!
The Balance is Everything
Everyone deserves a "FireFly" in Life
Compatibility, Comprehension & Caring
Heart Over Mind, Finally ??
A Woman in Love, hits different!
Being a Man in Love, is No Cake Walk!
One Eye Lock can Break the Internet :)
It might take long, Stand By Me.
No U turn on the Way of Love!
Love Birds Ft. Shubman & Sara
Shub Goes Ballistic Pro-Max!!
Lover Boy? ❌ Sara's Lover Boy! ✅
Perfection is a myth but not ShubSara
Sometimes it's not written in Destiny!
It's Silent after the Storm but love heals
These are the Moments of Love
Love, Laughter, Lovers & London
Mermaids don't lose sleep over shrimp!
Three Cheers to the OG Bhabhi ♥️
Dark Cloudsssss Underway again ???
Masterstroke yet again by Mr. Gill
Blush it all away, Sara way 🥰
Thriving to Strike that Perfect Balance!
You & I! In this beautiful World! 💕
End to the 'Drought of Runs' Finally!
A 🌹for the Rose of His Life!
V-week 📉📈 for the lovebirds ❤️

The Butterflies

3.1K 115 30
By PPwrites

April 2018
Instagram

Sara: "Hey! Good luck for the match today :)"
Shub: "Ohh! You remembered, thanks Sara. We won"
Sara: "Woho! Congratulations"
Shub: "Thank you! Wassup ?"
Sara: Umm! nothing much, thinking to post a picture on IG."
Shub: "Go ahead then, what's stopping you?"
Sara: "Confused between 2 pictures, which one to post."
Shub: "May I help ?"
Sara: "You want to?"
Shub: "Only if you allow."
Sara: "Umm, alright. Check your WhatsApp :P"

(Sara shares 2 pictures with Shubman on WhatsApp asking him to help her pick the one she should be posting)

Shub: "The one in white."
Sara: "What's special in it"
Shub: "Can't elaborate. Just know it's the one"
Sara: "Why can't you elaborate??"
Shub: "Let it be. You might not like me saying such things."
Sara: "Doesn't mean you can't even try na"
Shub: "What if it upsets you?"
Sara: "Why will it upset me ? Are you gonna say something offensive?"
Shub: "No! But! I am unable to draw a line, what is okay what is not.."
Sara: "Ummm! Okay let me start with something awkward. I have a confession."
Shub: "Oo! Really? And what's that?"
Sara: "I think you looked really cool in that KKR jersey. But I also think you can look much cooler"
Shub: "What? Again confusion! Tareeef hai ya phir taang kheench rahi ho ??"
Sara: "Uffff! Taareeeef hai!! You looked great in KKR jersey but I feel you would look amazing in Indian jersey.

Shub's POV: What ? Did she just say that I look good ? Does she like me too ? What was that ? No, may be she just said it like that. But why ? She doesn't seem to be the one passing compliments to random guys. O Good Lord!! I was on cloud 11. I was waiting for that one hint from her since the time our conversations had started. Because I genuinely didn't want her to feel I don't respect her or anything like that. After having a short bhangra celebration all by myself I decided to reply her.

Shub: "You are so clever na."
Sara: "What? Why?"
Shub: "Nothing. I chose the white picture becuase you look divine in it. I couldn't take my eyes off for straight a minute. Not exaggerating.
Sara" "Mr. Gill, are you like blushing while typing all this?"
Shub: "What do you think, Sara."
Sara: "I think you are"
Shub: "Well, who can argue with the Lady!"
Sara: "You can :)"
Shub: "But I don't want to. Accha listen,  I am going to visit London in July, have some work there."
Sara: "Oo! That's nice :)"
Shub: "I so wish someone could have been there to show me around in London"
Sara: "Hmmm! That's true. I have some hot girl friends here, shall I ask them ?"
Shub: "Seriously ? Okay, as you wish!"
Sara: "No way! Stop dreaming, I will show you around."
Shub: "Uuuuuh! Intense, I like it already!"

July, 2018

Sara is at the London airport, waiting for Shubman to arrive.
She sees him coming towards her, they both wave at each other. As he came closer, it got awkward, both of them couldn't figure if they should hug each other, shake hands or just smile. All the awkwardness led to an even more awkward side hug.

In the coming days, Sara showed him around. Also took him to her favorite cafes and parks. It was easier for them there. Nobody knew them. Nobody recognized them. They could hang out without any hesitation.

One day after having lunch together, they were simply taking a stroll in a park. Shub was talking about his IPL experience that year. How he has enjoyed his game so much. Sara seemed to be so much interested in all of it. Well, she had been hearing about cricket since her childhood, it was her comfort topic. Shub kept on thinking "Kitni awesome hai yaar ye." Never in his life, he had met a girl so interested in his cricket talks for hours. He was totally in awe of her.

They both were enjoying each other's company. That's when Shub asked Sara, what about your studies ? How are they going ? Sara heard the question and realised that actually it's after a very very long time that she has met a guy who didn't only talk about his stories but was also all ears to hers. She felt valued. She said, "I have my final exams in Aug. I will be graduating this September."

"Wow, that's brilliant, Sara."

Shub was listening to her but was totaly lost in her eyes, it was then when he suddenly felt like holding her hand. At first, he resisted. What if she doesn't like it. What if she thinks I am a creep. What if it turns her off. Thoughts like these surrounded him. But being with her felt so perfect that he decided to take that step irrespective of his mind continuously suggesting him not to do so.

Sara was busy venting about some subject she hated at college. Shub just grabbed her right hand with his left hand, acting as if nothing exceptional happened there and continued with the walk.

Sara paused talking, looked at him and eventually stopped walking. Shub came close to her, looked straight into her eyes and said, "What happened, Sara? Why did you stop ? Go on, I am listening."

Sara blushed, she let him hold her hand, infact she reciprocated it too and kind of held his hand too. Fingers between fingers and they kept on walking side by side untill it was dawn.

Next day, Shub had to leave for India. Sara came to seee him off.

Shub: "Last 1 week was the best time I had in a while and yes I am not telling this because London is beautiful."
Sara: (Blushing) "But London has never looked this gorgeous to me, the way it has, in the past week."
Shub: (Hesitatingly)  "Sara, it's my birthday on Sep 8th. Any way you can fly to India then ? I would love to have you around."
Sara: (after thinking for sometime) "You know I would have loved to come but I have my final graduation ceremony on 5th of Sep, Maa Baba are also coming from India. I don't think I can come in any way" her voice shattered as she finished her sentence.

Shub's POV: It was the first time I realised how difficult this is going to be, in case we actually decide to take this ahead in any way. Life will be so difficult, we are just getting to know each other. I have lots of expectation to live upto! It comes from my family and my own dreams. What if all that gets effected in this process ? What if this feeling that we are having, doesn't reach it's destination ? No matter how much I try to be practical, at the end of the day, my heart just wants to be around her. I crave for her presence. I somehow managed to smile and said "It's alright, Sara. We have got this. Btw, when is your birthday ?"

"It's 12th Oct. Will you come ?" Sara replied instantly and soon realised it wasn't a good question.

Shub: "Not sure, you know how it is"
Sara: "Yeah! I understand. It's alright. You take care."

Sara's POV: I dropped him at the airport and came back. On my way back I kept on thinking where was this going ? Whatever I have been seeing in his eyes, is it for real ? Or is it something which will fade away with time. Is it exclusive ? Is he really into to me or is he into the idea of 'The perfect Sara Tendulkar'. What if he has an ulterior motive behind all this ? So many unanswered questions. Time was the one to tell. I will let time take its course.

General Trivia:

1. The white picture of Sara, on which Shubman had commented. Pretty evidently giving himself credit for the choice of picture.

2. They, at a random cafe in London in 2018.

3. Sara couldn't be with Shubman on his 19th birthday but didn't forget to wish him on IG, which actually turned many eye balls towards both of them.

4. Sara's pictures from her graduation day.

End of Part 5.
Do let me know your thoughts on this and stay tuned for the next part.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42.2K 2.7K 34
This is purely a fictional fanfiction, but how I wish it was true. In the beginning it may seem that I have copied the works of some writers on this...
18.4K 1.6K 36
Shubman Gill is facing a lot of problem in his family. His sister moved out because of him to a different country and no one knows where so both Kear...
11.5K 1K 18
Hi Guys! This is just another fanfiction for our most loved rumoured couple out there. I am totally in love with them and here I am just pouring the...
8.3K 573 16
Marriage journey of our rumoured couple . SHUBMAN GILL🏏💙AND SARA TENDULKAR 🌸💓