𝘛𝘏𝘌 𝘌𝘟𝘊𝘌𝘗𝘛𝘐𝘖𝘕 - �...

By euphoricdemie

Only an exception. •Can she even be with him?• •Will she lose every... More

characters
.
.💐🎀🩷.
•🌊👙🐚•
💝💞💐
•🍾🪩🥂•

•🤍🦢🩰•

140 2 2
By euphoricdemie

———————————— GETTING READY for school was always my favourite part of my day. Picking an outfit and making myself look nice was a big confidence booster. Probably why im always in such a good mood for school. And probably because me and micadean smoke nearly every morning and go in high as fuck.

Either way, i was enjoying my favourite part to my morning routine when my little sister walked in with a coffee in hand. "for you" she says as she places it next to me. "Thanks mini me" i say as she smiles and walks out. She looked cute. Her curly ass hair in a half up clip and a cute little floral top and jeans. I got up, my hair in a long slick back braid and edges, and went to get my outfit and out of my silk dressing gown.

————

————

Caiden and i get to school and walk in together. I open my locker to see a baggy of weed with a note.

'Maybe we can smoke together sometime unless you wanna pretend your 'not' ignoring me- AT'

I look around and dont see the person who this was from yet i smile and shove it in my bag. I walk around school and find maddy. "Hey bitch" she says. "Hey, look what i got in my locker earlier" i say giving her the note. She reads it and widens her eyes. "You gonna do it?" she asks. I shrug. "maybe" i say as she oos. I then see his group along with marco who gives me a little nod as i smile.

Ash looks me up and down and smirks as i walk away with a small grin.

Lunch came around and i sat on some seats on the outside when i hear a familiar laugh. Maddy scoffs. Evelyn. Fun. She walks past giving us all dirty looks. "Keep walking bitch" maddy says as she doesnt bother looking at her. "whatchu say perez?" she says coming over behind maddy. "She said keep walking which id recommend." i say as i stand infront of her as she scoffs in my face.

"you kissed ash once and now you think you can take my place? thats cute" she says as i furrow my brows in confusion. "huh?" i say confused. "oh- did he not tell you? me and him use to date, we're kinda still a thing. So back off." she says as maddy gets up and turns around. "My anger level is about to go over 100 if you dont start walking." she says as evelyn gives a dirty look once more and walks away.

"she makes me angry" kat says. I feel a tap on my shoulder to see an old friend. "Rue!" i say as i pull her in a hug as she lightly hugs me back. "wanna smoke?" she asks making me smile. "Of course!" i say as we walk off.

We walk to a quieter area behind the bleachers where we see three guys. Marco, ashtray and their friend Harry. Me and rue sit and talk as i roll us a joint each. I keep occasionally looking over to the three boys as they seem to be looking over alot too. I put the joint to my lips and light it. Taking the first long drag. "That's beautiful weed" i say as rue takes the joint from me and asks "who'd you get it off?".

I shrug. "Cant remember" i say knowing for a fact this was the weed ashtray gave me. We continue puffing when the three guys walk over. "You two go a lighter we can borrow? ours gave out" marco said as the three walked over. I held the joint to my lips as i reached for the lighter in my pocket and chucking it to them.

"Thanks" he says as he lights the joint inbetween ashtrays lips. "Didnt know you smoked giana" marco says. "Alot you dont know about me" i say as i blow out smoke. He smirks. "Rue, come by shop later fez wants to see you" ash says to rue. "Will do, wanna come giana?" she asks me. "Im good, got things to do people to see" i say as she laughs. "Sorry mrs popular" she says as i laugh and push her. "Just loved sweetie" i say as she laughs. We both get up and begin to walk away.

"party tomorrow night, you both should come" marco suggests. I shrug at him. "maybe" i say before me and rue walk round the bleachers and towards the school. We begin walking away when rue laughs. "Whats your high ass laughing about?" i say with a smile as she then sighs. "Your so oblivious" she says. "To what?" i laugh confused. "Ashtray. Hes into you" she says as i shake my head. "Shut up" i say as we walk into school.

"whatever, dont say i didnt tell ya so" she says as i roll my eyes and laugh.

————

The end of the day comes around and im walking out of school with my brother laughing at something we'd both remembered. "Hey giana wait up!" i hear marco call as me and caid turn around. "we're all hanging out later and wondering if you wanted to come" he says as i look slightly confused. "uhh im good thanks though" i say as he nods slowly. "Ight well ill see you at that party tomorrow then yeah?" he says as i nod.

Me and micadean get in his car and drive home. We decided to spend the night together and hang out. We did it often, he was my pre made bestfriend. We sat and watched our favourite movies and ate snacks, going live and on omegle etc.

@gigi.taiani

Caption: Me and ma twin against the world fr😎@caid_taiani

————

After we have our dinner we decide to go get some weed. He brings along ty and i join them as they drive to their dealers.

"PULL UP ON YO BITCH TELL YO MAN IM SORRY!" we all shout as the music blasts. I had an oversized hoodie with some tight shorts on and my crocs, hair was in a low bun. We pull up to a shop as they park and we all get out. We walk up to the shop and hear music played on a speaker inside with fezco and rue sat on the counter.

"wassup taiani's" rue says as i smile at her. "You here for drugaroonies?" she asks as we all nod. "Hes in the back" she says. I look abit confused as my brother and ty walk into the freezer so i follow. We walk into a room where i saw ashtray marco and harry sat inside. My stomach dropped as i felt weird.

"wassup ash, marco, hazzer" caiden greets them dapping them up along with ty. The three guys then look back at me. I smile and wave. "Hey" i say as they greet me too. "Whachu guys want this time" ash says as he sits up. They begin talkin drugs when i get a call and answer it, facing away from them to talk.

"where are you??" maddy asks as she seemed bored. "With micadean and ty getting weed why?" i say. "Where though i wanna meet, im bored" she says. "Ion know, wait a sec- caid- maddy wants to meet us where should she meet us?" i say to micadean. "Say fez's shop we'll hang here for abit as we wait for her" he says. I nod as she heard and says she'll be here soon.

I hang up the phone as i see caid shove the baggie in his pocket and then flop onto a couch beside the table he was stood infront, ty doing the same. I stand awkwardly. "Thanks for leavin me a seat" i say straightening my lips as he laughs. "You got the arm" he says meaning the arm of the couch. I roll my eyes and laugh as i turn around to walk out. "ima go smoke a joint with rue byee" i say as i walk out the room.

I wait for a while for maddy when marco walks out and walks up to me with a smile. "You look nice" he says. I chuckle. "Thanks but i dont" i say as he shrugs. "i think you do" he says. He was hot very hot but for some reason i didnt get the feeling in my stomach like i do for someone else.

————

marco fernendez

————

Me and marco talked for abit while i waited for maddy. The guys all come out of the freezer room and look at us two who were still talking. Me up on the counter with marco opposite me leaning on the wall. Ashtray looks into my soul making my stomach fill with flutters as a small smile appeared on my face.

He nods at me as marco then finishes, "well  ill see you tomorrow at the party yeah?" he says as i nod with a smile and hop down from the counter. Maddy waves from outside as i smile at her. "Ina bit everyone" i say as the last person i looked at was ashtray.

The four of us get in the car and talk about life as we smoked. We continued smoking on a park bench near my house and just talked about life. "so gigi, you and marco huh?" ty says with a smirk. I shrug. "Hes nice-" i begin to say. "And stupid hot, im sorry but id let that man do all sorts to me" maddy interrupts. I laugh as ty and micadean cough their puffs out making themselves and us laugh. "idiots" i say.

"new hook up??" maddy questions with a grin as i laugh. "Maybe, hes pretty damn sexy" i say as she laughs. We all blast music and sing in the middle of the park. "Cant wait to party my absolute ass off tomorrow" maddy says as i agree and start dancing, shaking my ass and vibing. She laughs and films me. She puts it on her private story on snapchat.

Soon enough she squeals when she gets a message. "Its marco!! He replied to the story of you!" she says. "what'd he say?" i ask. "damnnn" she reads out. "Oh and he sent a snap" she says.

It was him and ash with their eyes widened and their eyebrows raised. "HAHAHAHAAA THEYRE SO INTO YOU!" she says as i chuckle. She messages back with the mind blown emoji.

We all the started talking about life and shit, getting deep and emotional. Maddy nearly cried as we then call it a night. We all go back home and me and maddy off to my room as she was sleeping round. "Nate wont get off my ass about where ive been and who with" she says. "Why does he care?" i ask as i took my makeup off. "cause hes with levi and levi keeps putting theories into his head" she says as she types away and my face turns to disgust.

"i dont get how that boy wants me to forgive him and he comes with that bullshit" i say as maddy shrugs. "ion even know no more, boys weird as shit" she says as i agree. I then get a text.

Marco

m: you busy?

I look at it and widen my eyes. "Marcos messaged me" i say as she flings her phone and rushes to me. "Saying?!" she asks excited for me. "You busy" i say. She gasps. "He wants to see you! HOW MUCH YOU WANNA BET!" she cheers around my room. I laugh. "Ion care its 9 oclock i wanna get in my jammies and smoke my feelings away as i watch netflix" i say as she laughs out loud and agrees.

me: hangin out w maddy tn why?

m: oh dw was gonna see if you wanted to meet up w me and ash

me: soz cant tn maybe another day🤷‍♀️

m: fo sure ight ina bit
*liked by giana*

Me and maddy get in our jammies and smoked and laughed. Chatting shit about people and watching horror movies until we fell asleep.

A/N: unedited btw guys. enjoy🥰🥰🥰🥰

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

269K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
135K 4.7K 39
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
724K 26.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
1M 63.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...