๐‰๐„๐€๐‹๐Ž๐”๐’๐˜, STYLE

By Bacvonbitz

- kyle broflovski and tolkien black has been hanging out more than ever, making tiktoks together, hanging o... More

. 1 ><
. 2 ><
. 3 ><
. 4 ><
. 5 ><
. 6 ><
. 7 ><
. 8 ><
. 9 ><
. 10 ><
. 11 ><
. 12 ><
. 13 ><
. 15 ><
. 16 ><
. 17 ><

. 14 ><

678 22 28
By Bacvonbitz

FEBRUARY 13TH, MONDAY.

kyle watched as stan walked away from the swing set, and head over to the play structure.

he stared at him for a bit before turning on his phone, sliding thumb across the screen — hovering it over the messages app.

he considered texting that person.

and so, he did.

he clicked on the messages app and scrolled down to find the contact he was looking for, and clicked on it.

he deleted a few messages he decided to send, before choosing a simple one and clicking send.

KENNY 🔛🔝🧡

I don't know what to do.
We've jus gotten2 the park but he's not doin anything, yk??
Read 6:15 PM.

KENNY 🔛🔝🧡
ummmm
ok
Sent 6:15 PM.

???
Read 6:15 PM.

KENNY 🔛🔝🧡
talk ti him...
y u textuhg me abt this.
Sent 6:15 PM.

I don't know?
I feel like I text Tolkien too much + you're the one who told me to talk to him..
Read 6:15 PM.

KENNY 🔛🔝🧡
SIR. y u tupe like ur a teacher.
dumbass fuckijg geammar
🖕🖕🖕🖕
anyway,
bruh idk what u wnt me2 say 4realsies
Sent 6:17 PM.

You're so annoying..
He doesn't wnna go home, I have no ideas for this hangout.
Read 6:17 PM.

KENNY 🔛🔝🧡
bye gtfo
how u gon plan a hangout n nkt HANGOIT
Sent 6:17 PM.

What..?????
What did I do.
Read 6:17 PM.

KENNY 🔛🔝🧡
KYLEEE MY POOBEARDOOKIEDEAR
STOP TEXTURING ME.
Sent 6:17 PM.

..

kyle stared at his screen for a bit and scowled at the messages kenny sent.

he didn't know why he decided to text the blonde — knowing he'd probably wouldn't help with his situation.

he pursed his lips and looked up. he stared at the ravenette that looked rather tired, sitting on the top of the slide.

kyle looked down at the ground before getting off the swing he still sat on.

he walked over to the play structure, his shoes shuffling in the snow ; leaving tracks that currently marked the metal stairs of the structure.

kyle was pretty sure stan heard him. due to the fact when kyle made it to the top, stan's whole body was turned around to face the stairs.

kyle sat a few inches away from stan, criss cross position.

stan lowered his legs from his chest and raised a brow. "what's up?"

kyle shrugged. "I don't know, I'm just not sure on what to do anymore." he admitted.

stan nodded slowly and picked at his gloves. "same, I'm getting tired as well but I don't wanna leave.." he shamelessly said.

kyle contemplated for a moment. staring down at the surface he sat on, thinking of a couple ideas and finally settled with one.

a common one,

"we could just go to my house and.. chill. I guess." the redhead stated blankly.

kyle wasn't sure on how to entertain stan anymore, or himself. being out in the cold was already annoying enough.

he felt like they both ran out of ideas, so they decided to brainstorm.

kyle looked at stan — who was thinking about that decision.

the ravenette stared at kyle back before opening his mouth.

"would I have to go home?"

kyle raised an eyebrow, the question being weird to him.

so, he shook his head but shrugged afterwards. "not unless you don't want to. you could just stay a night at my house." kyle reminded.

stan smiled softly. "okay, we can go to your house then." he agreed.

kyle smiled as well, standing up and wiping off imaginary dust off his shirt.

he watched as stan streched his arms above his head and stood up.

kyle walked down the steps of the structure, going to grab the bag and his backpack he left by the swings earlier that had his and stan's snacks in there.

as kyle went to grab it, he thought of having stan over after awhile.

he also remembers how close they use to be a month ago.

how they'd talk during class at some point, talk during lunch, talk during the bus to school and home — even when they were walking, they'd speak to each other almost every second of the day once they gotten a chance. even texting.

how they use to spend a night at one another's house almost every week / the whole week to the point you'd think they lived with each other.

kyle was in the middle of walking back to stan, bag in hand. though, he felt happy for some reason that stan was coming to his house — despite him not smiling.

"I'm not sure if ike's home.. so, if he is ignore him. please ignore him." kyle stated as he started walking to the entrance of the park.

stan followed close, walking next to kyle in the same pace.

"what are we gonna do over there?" stan asked the redhead.

kyle shrugged. "chill. like I said a few minutes ago." he reminded the other boy.

the began to walked to the direction to kyle's house. comfortable quietness filled the air.

till, stan opened his mouth.

"do you think I gotta bring clothes or whatever?"

kyle narrowed his eyes and started to think, making a ' hm ' noise.

"uhh.. I don't think so...? I'm pretty sure I've got clothes for you that can fit you." kyle came to a conclusion.

stan didn't believe that. "are you sure? we might slightly be the same height but I think... like— you're skinnier than m-"

"shut up." kyle said blankly, and stan did infact shut up.

their shoes shuffled in the snow, the sidewalk they walked on almost covered in it.

kyle stared at the road next to the sidewalk, barley seeing any cars and a few stores appeared.

south park was so small, he practically knew everyone here.

he stared off into the distance, looking at the cross walks he would have to cross to get to his house.

he sighed deeply, watching the cold air become visible in front of him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.9K 1.2K 16
Stan Marsh and Kyle Brovfloski have been super best friends since kindergarten, but now things are starting to change once they get to high school. T...
27.2K 483 8
The summer holidays are over and the boys are starting 11th Grade. The four are still as close as ever and everything seems relatively normal in Sou...
8.4K 159 8
This is a Style (Stan x Kyle) fanfiction if you don't like don't read. Stan's is having his 16th birthday in California, Stan's parents let him invit...
4.3K 115 12
๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—น ๐˜€๐˜๐˜‚๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜ ๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—ฎ๐—ฝ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜€ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ณ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—น๐˜‚๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ฆ๐˜...