Fuck you. (Andy Biersack fanf...

By jessie_kitty

After a bad breakup Jess was forced to move in the bvb house with her childhood friend Ashley. She comes acro... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50

Chapter 5

219 7 1
By jessie_kitty

I woke up at 4 pm. I was surprised and confused on what happened. I remember blurs like Andy taking me to my bed then he...kissed my forehead? No must have been a dream, yeah a dream. I rise from my pillow and yawn like a puppy. I'm still a little tired but I'll wake up. I decide to change into something more comfortable. I slip into a pair of grey sweat pants, and a bmth shirt that I cut et sleeves off of. So it's hella comfy. I go into the bathroom to check if my face was ok. It wasn't bad I had some makeup still on but too lazy.

I go downstairs to find no one home. Great I'm alone. I open up the fridge and take out strawberries and my almond milk cause it's kinda life. I put my strawberries into a bowl and eat up. I don't even bother with grabbing a cup I just drink from the carton. Some of the strawberries were kind of moldy so I pick carefully.

My phone beeps and I look down at it. I got a message from Seth...my ex. The message read;

You still have important stuff here I suggest you come get them. I'll leave you be when you do :)

I roll my eyes. I don't wanna go but he's right. I left two very important items at his house which was my moms necklace she gave me when I was about 6 and pictures of me and my family when I was younger. I need those...only thing I have of them is that.

I hear the door unlock and Andy appears in the doorway. His hair was spiked up, he was wearing a black plain shirt and had a pair of ripped jeans. All black everything like usual.

"Hey your awake." He points out.

"Really?!" I say sarcastically. He rolls his eyes.

"Um...here's the thing..." I start off. I need a ride and I need it now. Or he will throw it away without hesitation.

"What's up?" He raises and eyebrow.

"Well I need another ride."

He sighs. "No!"

"Please it will take one minute then I'm in and out-"

"Last time I gave you a ride we got stuck In the middle of the road."

"But it's Im-"

"Jess I said no. I swear all women want is something from a guy then they throw you away! I didn't think you were like that."

"But I'm not-Andy can I please just get a ride?"

"Jessie I said NO! For fucks sake don't be anymore of a nuisance than you already are!!" He shouts. My heart starts to hurt and I feel tears coming on. Tears roll down my face, Andy's eyes widen and his expression turns into regret. Before he could stop me I run to my room, I slam the door.

ANDYS P.O.V

What the fuck did I just say and do?! I'm such an asshole, ugh I can't just leave her to cry in her room. God I'm such a fucking prick, her expression turned into utter sadness then tears escaped her brown eyes. It made my Chest hurt. I knock on her door no answer...sigh.

"Jess..."

"You gonna hit me next?" She says quietly. I open her door he was sitting on her bed, her elbows on her knees and her face was puffy.

"I would never hurt you like that." I stand in the doorway. She gets up and faces me.

"What do you want then?" She crosses her arms. I look her in the eye she seemed really upset. I wrapped my arms around both her shoulder and pushed her against me in a hug that I usually don't give.

"I'm sorry...I'm such an asshole Jess. If you need anything I'll be here for you." I stroke her hair while she hugs me back.

"I'm sorry if I pushed you." She said while her face was buried in my chest.

"No, don't apologize I was just being a dick." I sigh. "Listen." I hold onto her shoulders and pull her back so I can see her. "Tomorrow. I'll take you wherever you need to go." She smiles kindly which reflects off of me.

"Really?" She asks. I nod, while he was still in my arms. Her hands were around my waist.

"Where are we going though?"

"I have to go to my exes house..."

"Why?" I raise my eyebrow. What's that about? I don't like it.

"I have to get my moms necklace and some old pictures?"

"Is it that important?" I ask.

She nods. "It's the only thing I have left of them."

Left of them? Could that mean- oh no. She must get them. "Ok we will get them. Tomorrow?"

"Deal!" She smiles brightly and hugs me, burying her face in my Chest again.

//TOO CUTE IT GETS BETTER HAHA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 246 28
Hey, it's Sky, I've been best friends with Andrew Dennis Biersack for a while and trust me, it hasn't been easy. Of course, there are the thirteen-ye...
329K 10.8K 31
****MAJOR TRIGGER WARNING**** Andy Biersack adopts a 17 year old girl named Darcy. She suffers from mental illnesses and had a very rough child hood...
1.2K 67 15
"In which, a girl falls in love with a singer." ❎Read to find out more❎
17.6K 502 39
Grace and Storm love bands, especially black veil brides, they are in a care home and they don't know whats about to happen to them and that their li...