The Dragons that Fell // HOTD

بواسطة cara_de_cema

Rhaenyra and Rhaella get sent back in time and are given one more chance. Things play out differently then be... المزيد

Fanart
ACT ONE
One-
Two -
Three -
Four -
Five -
Six-
Seven -
Eight -
Nine -
- Past -
Ten -
Eleven -
Thirteen -
Fourteen -
Fifteen -
Sixteen -
Seventeen -
Act Two
Eighteen -
Nineteen -
Twenty -
- Past -
Twenty one -
Twenty two -
Twenty Three -
Twenty Four -
Twenty Five -
Twenty Six -
Twenty Seven -
Twenty Eight -
Twenty Nine -
- Past -
Thirty -
Thirty One -
Thrirty Two -
Act 3
Thirty Three -
Thirty Four -
Thirty Five -
Thirty Six -
- Past -

Twelve -

1.2K 45 5
بواسطة cara_de_cema

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

The arrival to Hereanhal had been nothing short of creepy. Larys Strong had done nothing but stare at Alicent since their arrival.

The whispers of the place being hunted made no one feel at ease except for the three Strong siblings that had grown there.

Harwin had hugged his younger brother who seemed uncomfortable by the action. The ladies had staid around Arkel much to his dislike.

Loren remained by Rhaella's side a hand on the Targaryen as she whispered to her. Laena could only look at the place in amazement as she kept asking questions to the Strong sisters.

They had been showed to their wing by one of the maids. Harwin had left to speak with his brother about everything that was going on so far in the Riverlands.

Rhaenyra and Rhaella remained by each other side as did Loren and Alicent. "There's many souls here," Loren whispered.

Rhaella nodded as she gripped her arm. Her mouth became sour as she remembered the slaughter this place had become last time. House Strong becoming nothing but a tale.

The entirety of the party had been shown to their side of the castle. Rhaella had requested that her three ladies have the rooms next to her own in case she needed them.

Her mind had not been at ease since the incident at Winterfell. Ulf as well as others were following them. Rhaenyra seemed to not believe her, she herself had believed it to be a trick of her mind going to the point of avoiding drinking since that day.

And yet something kept bothering her.

She had been bathed by Loren the girl had only spoken of the souls that residents the castle. When Rhaella had been bathed she reunited with the rest of the party down in the dining room. She remembered Daemon telling her that he had seen Laena her kind smile the days leading up to his death. The last conversation the boh had before their deaths.

Larys had welcomed them once more it had not gone unnoticed by anyone the placement of Alicent by his side. The Hightower looked uncomfortable wanting to be anywhere but there.

Rhaella looked bored out of her mind as she stared off into the wall. Rhaenyra was having a conversation with Harwin.

The food had been brought out and everyone ate. Larys kept trying to make a conversation with Alicent causing Rhaenyra an amused smirk as she saw the way Alicent wished to be anywhere but there. Rhaella had been the first to excuse herself with Loren right behind her.

The Strong sister alongside Laena and Lyanna had left for the Godswood. As for Rhaenyra and Harwin, they had joined Larys in his office. Harwin wished to be caught up in everything that had happened since his father last came.

Rhaella felt the constant eyes of someone following her everywhere she went. It was driving her insane. Hours ago she had let Loren off. She knew her lady would be good since Arkel had come with the habit of following her.

Not being able to contain herself she made her way to the kitchen where she poured herself a cup of wine. That seemed to ease her mind somewhat.

without realizing it the bottle of wine had been empty causing her to become sleepy. A soft smile on her lips as she heard children's laughter.

✧◦♚◦✧

Rhaenyra had excused herself from Harwin making her way to her sworn shield. "Is everything ready?" Rhaenyra whispered as she followed his eyes.

"Yeah, they are here hiding... Your sister has quite the eye. Caught them a few times." Arkel grinned as he saw Rhaenyra's face. He knew it pained the heir to lie to her own sister making her believe she was going mad.

"My sister has an eye for this type of thing... Remember no one is to get hurt. That is what the extra bag of coins was for!" Rhaenyra reminded the mercenary as she looked out the window her hands playing with her rings.

"I am a man of my word Rhaenyra! It should give you enough time to do what you must." Arkel grinned as he left. Rhaenyra hoped this went well.

Alicent had been left to do as she wished. Ser Criston had accompanied her much to the dislike of Larys who stared at them both from his window.

His cane a tapping mess on the stone floor. Her smile was as sweet as candy, her scent that of mint. He knew if he wished for the Lady Alicent then that Dornish cunt was to be rid of, and her feet he wonder how they looked, how they felt.

He knew people that given the right amount of coin would make it happen. But he must wait of that Dornish low life.

Alicent felt his stare the entire time making her anxious she had to restrain herself from pinching at her fingers. She had grabbed Ser Criston's arm and guided themselves elsewhere away from the stare of Larys. The man had been more than happy and followed the lady Alicent.

On the other side of the castle, Laena finally found it in herself to forgive Rhaella and made her way to her chamber. The last two weeks had been lonely for the Velaryon. No one to rile up and leave alone in the middle of a hallway. To not wake with Rhaella between her legs.

When she made it she prepared her speech as to why she had forgiven her that she was alright with sharing her heart to the Stark boy. Only to see her dear Rhaella passed out on her bed. A sigh left her lips as she left the room a defeated look on her face.

The night came and with it an anxious Rhaenyra. Was it too late to call for this to be off?

No! She could not turn back now. This was the first step to avenging her sons. This needed to go according to her plan if not... no it would go well. A sigh left her lips not the first and probably not the last for the night.

A cup of wine stood by her desk. The same habit as her sister. Except she only did it in her chambers away from anyone.

A knock brought her out of her thought it was time. With one last sigh, she left her bed chamber.

✧◦♚◦✧

Rhaella had been in the Kitchen wine in hand. Her thoughts elsewhere. She paid no mind to the sound of running believing it to be a trick of her drunken mind.

She had woken with pairs of eyes looking at her, she believed it had been the eyes of her children. Then again they were dead.

The cup had just made it back to the table when the doors to the kitchen slammed open revealing a man she had not seen before. "Found one!" The man grinned as he began to walk towards her. Rhaella's mind went on autopilot as she began to look around for anything she could use to protect herself.

"I'll have my fun with you, little one!" He took off running towards her making Rhaella jump over the large table grabbing a knife and running out of the kitchen only to fall when the man grabbed her leg.

"Get off me you sick shit!" Rhaella sneered grabbing the knife once more and stabbing the man in the eye. "You bitch!" The man had screamed in agony as he clawed Rhaella's leg making her scream as she stabbed him again... and again and again.

When his body lay unmoving she finally stopped. There were no screams. They were here for Rhaenyra and Her.

Laena!

Rhaella stood only to moan in pain as she looked down to see her leg bleeding. With a sigh she began to make her way through the halls of Hereanhal, it was quiet too quiet. The grip on the knife hardened as she went up the stairs. Her leg burning from her pants content rubbing on her wounds.

Looking around she kneeled when she saw no one before ripping her pants leaving her wound exposed.

Before she went any further she heard running, hiding behind a pillar she waited for the person. When the running became louder she pushed herself into the person the knife on the neck of the hooded person.

"Ella it's me." Loren. "Are you alright?" The older girl nodded. Taking a look at her before letting her go "Good, go and see what is going on!" Loren nodded and left but not without Rhaella giving her the knife. "Do what you must!"

Rhaella continued to walk up the stairs before stopping when she saw two swords being displayed on the wall. Grabbing one of them she began to make her way to Laena's bed-chamber.

On her walk there she heard the muffled screams of someone coming from inside one of the walls.

"Herrenhal also has pathways like the keep."

Rhaenyra what the hell are you playing at? Making her way inside the first door she noticed it was an office. She made her way to the desk only to stop at something sticky on the ground kneeling down she saw blood.

Her heart began to beat faster as she followed the trail of blood. It ended on the wall taking a look around she looked for anything before her eyes landed on a worn-out brick.

Pushing on it a small gust of wind hit her before she opened it to see Rhaenyra sitting with Larys dead next to her. "Fuck!"

Rhaenyra looked up her eyes puffy and red. Rhaella did not speak as she grabbed Larys feet and began to drag his body to the room. Making her way back to her sister offering her a hand helping her up.

Neither spoke. "What do we have here?" Rhaella's blood ran cold at the person who stood in front of her.

"I knew I was not going mad!" Rhaella sneered which Rhaenyra knew was directed at her. "No little one you weren't!" Ulf grinned.

Rhaella stood sword in hand as Ulf did the same with his ax. "You'll pay for killing my son!" Rhaella sneered as she ran towards him.

Steel met steel. The two kept at each other but due to her blindness of rage, Rhaella was disarmed.

Her sword landed elsewhere leaving the girl defenseless. Ulf grinned as he made his way to her, screw what Arkel said he would have his way with her.

Rhaella did the same her hand going to where her dagger would lay only to realize she did not have it. Ulf made his way towards her his ax swinging as Rhaella dodged it in time grabbing one of the books and hitting the man once, twice before moving away from him when he swung again.

Slicing her chin causing her to snartle at the pain.

Rhaenyra froze, she had not fought before, Rhaella had been her shield just like Daemon just like everyone. What could she do? Nothing.

Arkel said they would not hurt them! What in the seven hell!? The commotion outside caught her attention, the others had attacked as well.

Looking up she saw her sister caged between the body of Ulf and the wall. Her heart dropped as she stood, grabbing the same brick she had used to kill Larys.

She swung as hard as she could making Ulf scream in agony as he let go of Rhaella. Falling to the ground as he held his bleeding head.

Rhaella turned kicking the man before running to grab his ax. A sadistic look on the younger sister the one Rhaenyra wore not long ago.

She stood on top of Ulf the white before screaming. Rhaella screamed in anger as the ax kept making contact with Ulf The Whites head. Blood splattered all over her. She only came to a stop when Rhaenyra squished her shoulder making the girl cry.

He would not die! Her sweet Baelon would not die. Rhaella sat on top of the now-dead body before remembering her Laena.

Rhaella stood not giving her sister a second look as she left the room.  The feeling of being watched had become worse as the night went on.

Rhaenyra was left to her thoughts. She had come with the promise of something for Larys... she had forgotten. Hearing his screams had made something inside of her happy.

Looking at him now she knew there was no going back. The first step to her plan had come to a start after five moons of coming back.

Two down a whole list down to go. It would take her time to get to the others but she knew who her next victim would be. He might not die but as long as he's not in the Keep that would be a start.

Her eyes kept going back to Larys a constant smile on her face before stopping when she heard running. Her hand reached for the ax Rhaella left behind.

Harwin ran inside to see Rhaenyra on the ground covered in blood her hands shaking as they held the ax as well as two bodies. That of a man he had not seen before and his brother.

"I- I... he..." Harwin nodded as he held Rhaenyra calming her down as his eyes remained on the mutilated body of his younger brother.

His head had been smashed beyond recognition. Harwin kept squishing Rhaenyra trying to keep himself from throwing up.

——————✧◦♚◦✧——————⋆

- The first one to be killed being creepy Larys.

- Took me a while to get rid of the first person but I wanted the girls to relax for a bit. Like they were at war for almost a year.

- After this, we will see the sister's plan coming together.

- Also no update for a month. I need a break after finals weeks.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

121K 3.3K 49
Princess Daena and Prince Aemond are childhood best friends turned enemies when tragedy strikes them one night, separating them for what seems like f...
529K 14.6K 71
What happens when Rhaenyra and Daemon's night in the brothel turned out to be more than what the princess admitted to? What happens when a child is c...
294K 10.2K 68
Daemon and Rhaenyra's night at the pleasure house had consequences. Viserys disinherits Rhaenyra when she refuses to marry Laenor and gives Daemon an...
18.7K 416 9
Being the youngest daughter and younger sister is not easy. Alicent Hightower is Alana's older sister who can do no wrong. While Alicent marries King...