ALL YOUR LIES

Por JaneNola

All Rémy Miller has ever known are lies until someone is able to give him the life changing truth. When study... Mais

✨ ALL YOUR LIES ✨
✨ Lie nr. 1
✨ Lie nr. 2
✨ Lie nr. 3
✨ Lie nr. 4
✨ Lie nr. 5
✨ Lie nr. 6
✨ Lie nr. 7
✨ Lie nr. 8
✨ Lie nr. 9
✨ Lie nr. 10
✨ Lie nr. 11
✨ Lie nr. 12
✨ Lie nr. 13
✨ Lie nr. 14
✨ Lie nr. 15
✨ Lie nr. 16
✨Lie nr. 17
✨ Lie nr. 18
✨ Lie nr. 19
✨ Lie nr. 20
✨ Lie nr. 21
✨ Lie nr. 22
✨ Lie nr. 23
✨ Lie nr. 24
✨ Lie nr. 25
✨ Lie nr. 26
✨ Lie nr. 27
✨ Lie nr. 28
✨ Lie nr. 29
✨ Lie nr. 30
✨ Lie nr. 32
✨ Lie nr. 33
✨ Lie nr. 34
✨ Lie nr. 35
✨ Lie nr. 36
✨ Lie nr. 37
✨ Lie nr. 38
✨ Lie nr. 39
✨ Lie Nr. 40
✨ Lie nr. 41
✨ Final Truth✨ the Epilogue

✨ Lie nr. 31

1.9K 61 36
Por JaneNola

Lies:

You're all talk

Oh and what a beautiful storm she is...

Dangerous,

Deadly,

She's blowing...

Well, that's what she wants to do but I know for a fact the second her lips touch me I'm going to explode. After giving her a moment, the kissing and making out all started from scratch, only this time it was wilder, raw, impatient. My lips had buried themselves into her neck, sucking her skin while my hands fidgeted with the zipper on her dress.

Easy.

A lot faster than buttons.

The dress was lying somewhere on the floor next to her heels, and now she was giving me a show, standing between my legs and taking off that tiny thong. She let me admire her while I sat back, my gaze traveling over her hard nipples that I couldn't wait to swipe my tongue over, to her gorgeous hips taunting to be pinned underneath me. But she had other plans as she started to unbuckle my belt. I helped her to pull down my pants and boxers but when she gathered her hair in a ponytail with the elastic on her wrist, I had to intervene.

Céline on her knees for me, I never thought I'd say no to that.

But I did.

Stupid boy.

"Pretty," I shake while grabbing both her wrists before she has the chance to grab my dick and put it in her mouth. "If you want this to last two seconds, go ahead." I tease her with a smirk, while letting go of her wrists. "It's up to you, how much of it do you want for yourself? You decide."

She looks up at me, biting her lip and I almost come right then and there. "All of it." She says with glowing confidence while getting back up and slamming her lips into mine. My hand disappears to the back of her head to keep her in place, pulling softly at her roots, while my other hand pulls the elastic from her hair. I love it when she wears it loose. I love how it smells and how it tassels so perfectly around my fingers.

"There's a condom under the pillow." She smirks into a heated kiss, our breaths fighting for dominance. "Preparation is key, right."

Adorable.

So fucking adorable.

"Nothing can prepare you for what's coming baby girl." I chuckle but she takes it as a warning and a challenge, kissing me harder and deeper as she nudges me to lay down on the bed, instantly crawling on top of me.

Her teeth sink into my bottom lip, dragging it until I moan. "You're all talk Rém."

I laugh, and then look at the flicker in her eyes. She is taunting me, testing. "Are you sure you want it? All of it." I cock a brow while I'm bucking my hips off the matrass, letting her feel exactly how much all of it is and it instantly silences her. "Is that a yes?" I do it again and this time she sits up and my dick twitches at the sight. Her hands are on my chest as she starts to rub herself on me, slowly, like the best fucking torture there is. Now both of us are moving, unable to stop and I can feel her entrance is just inches away from swallowing my dick as we're testing, inch by inch, so dangerously close to going bare.

I'm cussing, trying to control myself. "Fuck I want it so bad. You. But uhm, better be safe than sorry. Right?"

That's what you get when you find out pregnancy isn't a myth, and your brother is about to be a dad.

Uhm yeah, let's not think about that right now.

"Rém, stop stalling and grab that condom before I fuck myself!"

Bold, a little angry, a whole lot of hot. "So needy." I shake my head while my hand slips around her throat and I give her a little spicy squeeze. She is pure evil when she begins to smirk. "You still haven't said yes." I mutter while reaching back under the pillow until I find a little foil wrapper and I'm about to rip it open with my teeth when she sticks out her hand.

I'm smirking so hard when she grabs it and starts to unpack, only to make me throw my head back and cuss loudly as she rolls it on.

This girl...

My girl.

Holy fuck.

"Now, one question..." She flicks a brow at me while her gaze travels from my mouth to where our bodies meet and back up. "How hard are you?"

"Fucking hard." I breathe before she bows down to weld our stomachs together and put her lips next to my ear. "That's exactly what I need you to do." I feel my eyes go wide for a second before they light up with determination.

I flip us over, instantly positioning myself between her legs, gently spreading them and when I grab my dick to rub it against her clit, she instantly rolls her eyes back. "Tease."

Kissing and teasing Céline is intoxicating. Once you start, you only want more. More for sure is what she needs too. However, I try to take my time as I drop my head to her shoulder, kissing my way to her neck and then ultimately her lips. She doesn't fail to kiss me back, deep and wild, our breathing now shallow, and tired. Already and we haven't even started yet. I'm rolling my hips into her, making her moan into our kisses and can't help but to sound like a tortured soul when my dick slips inside her.

Both of us take a sharp breath while I get lost in her gorgeous eyes for a few seconds, tumbling deep into her soul. They fall shut when I slowly enter her more, sliding inside with some resistance.

"It's okay." She whimpers, "You're just so fucking big." She chuckles and I can't help but laugh into her neck, blushing.

Fuck my face suddenly feels hot.

I guess I don't handle compliments that well.

Who am I kidding, I love it and I'm soooo going to gloat. 

"That's not even half of it." I kiss her neck while pulling one of her legs around my waist to go deeper. Slow and steady, that's how I completely fill her and when her nails dig into my back, I know it's time for another check in. "Still, okay baby girl?" I whisper with a smile, before brushing my lips across her forehead. She's clenching around me hard and I'm trying to recite the alphabet backwards, so I don't come in the next second.

'Uh huh." She nods when her gaze becomes darker, giving me her confident sexy eyes again, sinking her fingers into my hair. "Turn me into a mess."

Fuck.

I love her.

Challenge accepted.

Moving my hips, we quickly find a lazy rhythm as she stretches around me and a storm does transform the room. The air is thick, the sheets a mess as she's gripping them left and right, and the dirty sounds we produce are bouncing off the walls. "Fuck, you're taking me so well." She loves the praise, and she keeps begging me to go harder.

We're lost in our movements and in the knot of tension building in our core and I try to last as long as I can.

Which could be longer, but longer and harder just don't always happen at the same time and I'll give my girl exactly what she begs for.

Sorry.

I'm feeling the vibrations of her moans through our kisses and she's telling me she's close. So, so close. So am I. Grunting her name, I sit up straight, my hand reaching for the headboard behind her and she's looking at me like I'm a walking fantasy.

God, she doesn't know what she does to me when she looks at me like that. My other hand is digging into her thigh as I keep it steady around my waist. "Such a good girl." I bit down on my lip while my hips are meeting hers, gently, shallow, deep, then harder as soon as she begs for it. 

"Fuck babe, I'm going to c-"

"Two more seconds. Please." She moans and I'm clenching my jaw to give her exactly what she needs, and God was it worth it.

Her hands link behind my neck and pull me down to burry my mouth against her collarbone, grunting harshly as she clenches around me and trembles. She moans out my name so fucking beautifully it pulls me into a bliss with her.

I'm shaking, coming harder than I have ever come before, sloppily thrusting out my high before collapsing on top of her.

After a few minutes of just our breathing echoing through the room, she suddenly chuckles beneath me. "You're crushing me Rém."

"Yeah, you bet." I mutter into her skin and every word sounds muffled so I lift my head. "You ended me."

Both of us are exhausted, yet we still find the stamina to laugh. "Pretty sure my organs turned liquid. So, we're even. But if you want to do it again, you better not murder me now."

I chuckle while slowly pulling out and rolling next to her. It's not long before I haul her into my arms again and I'm the happiest man on the planet. I can feel her eyes burn the side of my face while I'm staring at the ceiling, that smile going nowhere tonight. "Was it any good?" She asks quietly while snuggling her face into my chest.

"Babe..." I mutter while finding her chin between my fingers and making her look up at me. My gaze tries to find any doubt in her eyes and I'm relieved it's not there. "Any good? Please." and then I tell her confidently. "You just made every other girl I ever slept with feel like a big fucking mistake." I smile at her, and my words visibly amuse her. "I was speechless when I first met you, I'm very much speechless now."

"Aren't you cute." She chuckles and then continues to cuddle me.

"I wouldn't call what we just did cute..." I flick a playful brow. "You're a fucking goddess."

"I'm glad you realize." I absolutely adore how she's even more confident in her most vulnerable moments. I roll onto my side and meet a pleased expression. I'm admiring every little detail on her face, tracing her freckles with my finger, caressing the fresh hot blush across her cheek, and pushing the small fly-aways behind her ear. "What are you thinking right now?" She whispers quietly, her fingers playing with my hair.

My eyes scan her, trying to read her thoughts but all I can do is spill mine. "I fell so hard for you." I whisper.

I can feel the impact of my words as I whisper them. Her entire posture relaxes as she melts into my hand, our bodies wrapped up with each other. "I love how you're so honest about what you feel Rém. It really makes me feel like I can trust you."

"You can." I tilt my head a little, my fingers still gently exploring the contours of her face. "You can trust me."

She can.

I have no interest in ever letting her go.

Not if it's up to me.

"Good." It's a quiet whisper followed by her leaning in, her lips gently finding mine. "I'm not going to abandon you Rémy. I'm not going anywhere." Her words hit me harder than I expected, considering the most important people in my life have a habit of letting me down, but I know when she says she won't she means it. 

"Neither am I." I kiss her back gently, her lips so damn soft, like kissing a cloud. "You're kind of stuck with me." And at that we're both chuckling.

As we pull away, she rests her forehead against mine, and I catch a glimpse of excitement in her eyes. "Oh no the torture."

"Calm down, calm down." I grin widely while my hands settle into her waist, and pull her on top of me. "You love all of my torture. Now tell me, do you need anything? Water, a shower, a hot meal... some left over shrimps form the buffet? Cuddles? Anything you want."

She's smiling so hard against my cheek. "What are you...a knight?"

"Well yeah." I laugh, while playfully tickling her sides. "Knight in Hockey Armor." I don't know if she's laughing at my joke because it was good or terrible, but I love how it sounds either way.

"No, I'm good." She's still laughing. "I'd love to take this makeup off though." She says while slowly getting off me, swaying her beautiful ass to the bathroom. There's no way I'm not chasing that spectacular view, so here I go. "Rémy! What are you doing!" She squeals as I smack her ass while passing her into the bathroom, not being able to contain a happy laugh.

"After care!"

"You're too excited for this."

"You bet I am."

I quickly clean up a little and throw the condom away while she gets dressed into a shiny robe. I don't even bother to find my boxers and I guess she doesn't mind me walking around naked either as her eyes follow me around wherever I go. "Come here." I'm literally tip toeing my way around the bathroom before grabbing her thighs and lifting her up into my arms. The sound of her laugh just really makes me happy so I make it a mission to hear it as much as I can.

She's screaming but my grin widens as I navigate through the bathroom, something fun in mind. "Rémy, put me down."

"Okay." I mutter with a smirk while putting her ass down on the cold surface of the counter next to the sink and she instantly yelps, yet my hand on her thighs keeping her in place. She's looking absolutely stunning, always, but the after-sex glow just hits different on her. She's sleepy yet full of energy at the same time, her lips plump from all the kissing and lip biting.

"What are you doing?" She whines when I squeeze her thigh and she instantly locks het feet behind my ass and if my dick wasn't still recovering from that atomic explosion earlier this would be the perfect opportunity to suggest a second round.

"Your crazy skincare routine." Her eyes widen, a mixture of surprise and amusement, and a playful smile forms on her lips. "So, what's the first step, there are so many fucking bottles and I'm a bit clueless, but I can learn." I cock a brow at all the stuff on display behind her. I don't think I ever bought that many bottles and jars of skincare stuff in the span of my existence. 

"Micellar water on a cotton pad." She chuckles, her fingers nervously tracing over every one of my abs, leaving a trail of goosebumps.

"Micellar what?" My brows fly up and I instantly realize I underestimated this.

"Micellar water." Céline playfully rolls her eyes at me, but her chuckle is so worth my stupidity. "Here." She turns around and oops, that just made my dick rub the inside of her thigh. 

Nessie is starting to feel alive again.

Handing me the cotton pad soaked in micellar whatever I'm resorting to the alphabet again. Oops. I can't help it, she's wearing a fucking shiny rope, butt naked underneath, and she is tickling my semi with it.

"What do I do now? I need instructions." I mutter, while inspecting her face and wondering where it goes and what's the purpose. Apparently, you soak your eyelashes with it and then turn yourself into a cute racoon. The cleanser is next, I guessed right for that one. I'm rubbing my fingers on her face, being careful to never wipe her smile off with it. I'm determined to make that one last until she falls asleep. "So, what's next?" I'm eyeing all the little jars and then she hands me a bright purple one.

I'm eyeing the thing like it's poison. "You're so... Rémy." She hesitantly shakes her head before continuing. "It's moisturizer." She nudges it into my hand and as soon as I take the lid of she's carefully digging a finger in there and it's not going to her own face. I'm hard. She's rubbing the cream all over my face instead and I'm scrunching it in all different expressions. Did I say I was hard..?

I have lost the ability to think straight. 

Man down. 

As soon as she's done, it's my turn and I take a rich amount, dabbing a big splotch of it on the tip of her nose and it has her rolling her eyes, trying to maintain a serious expression. "Perfect." I take a good look at her and start to chuckle before rubbing it out all over her face.

"Now we do eye cream," she says, handing me another little jar.

I inspect it with exaggerated curiosity. "Ah, magic for the windows to the soul, I presume?" I say like I'm British royalty.

She laughs loudly. "Exactly. Gotta keep them bright and sparkly."

I carefully apply the eye cream, tapping it in with care after she tells me not to rub, trying my best to be gentle. "Can't have dull windows, now, can we?"

Our playful banter continues until the final step. "Last but not least, lip balm." She teases, handing me a small pink platic tube and I look at her with mischief. She can feel something brewing and I'm not really trying to hide.

"Not necessary." I declare with a frisky glint in my eyes, and without a second thought, I toss the lip balm into the sink. She raises an eyebrow, clearly intrigued by my unexpected move. "Who needs lip balm when you can have this." I tell her when I lean in to kiss her. Gently, swiping my tongue over her bottom lip before claiming her mouth like I have been dying to kiss her for centuries. 

She's chuckling into my lips but kissing me back with intent, her hand on my throat for once, pulling me deeper and deeper into her direction, until our stomachs and everything below clings to each other. And just like that a nighttime skincare routine becomes a heated invitation for a whole different practice. I pull back, my forehead resting against her to assess the direction she wants to take this kiss and it obviously points south. My dick is throbbing so hard and pressing into her, her legs wrapped firmly around me, leaving me no choice. "Oops, seems like I woke up a monster." She teases me and I chuckle and shake not wanting to say, here we go again, out loud. She responds eagerly, as she inches forward and kisses me again. Making out with an almost naked Céline and her eager tongue, while my dick can feel how wet she is for me, it's a recipe for disaster.

My hands are tangled up in her hair to keep her head in place, the tip of my dick relentlessly rubbing over her clit and we're both back to moaning into these wild kisses. "Your hair is always so perfect." I groan into her neck. "No matter how much I put my hands in it, it's always nice."

"Should have fucked me harder then." She releases a needy whisper while she's wiggling herself into me. I instantly move my face up to align with hers, putting both hands on either side of her on the chilly surface. It's nice and cold, as her words just set me on fire. "Is that a request?" I say confidently. 

She looks me dead in the eye her gaze, sultry, a little slutty and bold. "Yes."

My tongue finds the corner of my mouth while I grab my dick and give her clit a satisfying stroke. "Condom?" I ask her and at that she's chuckling. She bites down on her laughter and turns around to fetch one from a bag of random toiletries behind her.

It's truly entertaining, the way she hands it to me, the adorable look on her face, the pleased smile on her lips. "Are you hiding these all over the place?" I snort, before ripping the foil with my teeth and then rolling on the condom for a second time tonight. "What are you a magician?"

"I made your boner magically appear too didn't I."

She's not wrong.

She has been making it appear like a rabbit from a hat every time she lays her eyes on me. I can't help it and I she certainly doesn't mind. 

In fact, she obviously can't get enough of it.

"You sure did." I mutter and then position myself for round two. At her cute little nod for permission I push myself inside her again and we're both an instant mess, whimpering, and swaying into the rhythm. I'm pulling her legs up as she leans back on the counter allowing me the go deeper than before, this angle definitely pleasing her even more. The way the rope is falling open with each thrust, only encourages me the hang on, picking up the rhythm at her demand. She's giving me the most sexy tortured expressions and her moans are so tired and hot I wish I had the balls to handle it, but there's something about her that makes me loose it faster than I'm used to. "Pretty, I need you to turn around for me if you want." I tell her halfway another whimper. "I can't handle your gorgeous face and pussy at the same time." She lets out an insanely comical laugh and it makes my dick twitches inside her. "Sorry, not my fault you're so pretty." I join her laughter and kiss her, and after a few strokes of her tongue she pushes me back and makes my dick slip out. She's turning around bending over on the counter and I'm mentally drooling. Z...Y...X...W... V... U... Fuuuuck.

"Are you coming or not? Rém?" She teases me as she looks back with a grin. I leap out of my brain fog of letters and grab her hips, thrusting inside under her needy moans. I can't be quiet either as we continue to fuck. She's grinning while I'm visibly and audibly crumbling.

I'm a mess.

She continues to tease me when I push her more into the surface of the counter, the palm of my hand sprawled onto her back and it only ignites a smile on her face.

Holy fuck, she wasn't kidding when she said I could do anything I wanted.

"You like that?" I ask my voice hoarse as I'm trying to swallow a groan.

"I fucking love it." She moans and she makes it a point to look over her shoulder and make the sexiest kind of eye contact with me. It's intense and so against the point of having her bend over.

"Yeah you do." I thrust harder and she's getting close now, her breaths shallow and her moans pleading. "You love everything I do to you, don't you." I go deeper and faster and like that she a complete trembling mess right now, clenching her fists on top of the counter. "That's it baby, come for me."

"Fuuuck me." She yelps, out of breath while her orgasm rages through her body and I stop moving to give her a second. She moans as she lets herself become one with the counter, my hand clenching the fabric of her robe at the small of her back, my other hand softly caressing the side of her thigh. "Oh god." She breathes heavily.

I chuckle and blurt out something unforgivable. "Rémy is fine, thanks." 

"Arrogant rat." She looks over her shoulder and squeezes her eyes, then clenches around me once more. "Didn't tell you to stop now, did I?"

I'm done.

Fucking done.

"Dammit baby girl." I chuckle with surprise while I grab her shoulders and pull her up against my chest, my dick still buried deep inside her. "So fucking bossy." I breathe into her neck before sucking hard on her skin, my hips now thrusting forward until she's back to moaning.

"Oh you love it when I'm bossy." She tells me and I couldn't agree more.

"I adore it." I mutter into the side of her face while one arm wraps around her waist and another hand around her throat, a finger tilting her head up to meet me. "Now give me that beautiful face." It's a simple demand, but she decides to tease me, twisting it to the other direction. "Céline." I groan, thrusting deep and hard, while my fingers grab her chin and push her head my way. "Look at me. Please." I tell her, pushing my forehead into hers and she's giving me a look that could kill, and she does almost end me. I lean in claiming her lips while I keep filling her over and over but both of us need to break the kiss as the final buzzer is about to hit any second now.

"Holy Fuck." She moans and next thing I know she's shaking in my arms, shuddering again as her moans fall silent and her breathing becomes heavy. She didn't tell me to stop, so I keep going, muffling my own moans against her mouth until one final thrust makes my knees go weak. 

I'm grabbing the edge of the sink as I'm riding out my high inside her, in my imagination filling her with it instead of the condom. I'm breathing heavily into the curve of her collarbone, my head completely dropped upon her shoulder while I desperately I try to keep the both of us up. "Holy fuck indeed." 

I pull my head up while I watch her fall into my chest through the mirror in front of us. Her hair is definitely a mess right now, so I guess I fucked her hard enough this time.

"I fucking love you." She breathes, reaching back and linking her hand behind my neck. Her chest is heaving with exhaustion and a thin sexy layer of sweat coating her perfect skin. "I love fucking you." She suddenly laughs.

"Same." I mutter into the side of her face, her hair still smelling like vanilla while the entire bathroom now probably smells like sex. I pull out slowly before turning her around in my arms, my hands cupping her cheeks. She welcomes me with a satisfied smile as I whisper into her mouth. "I love fucking you too. And I fucking love you even more." 

💀 Well this was.... Don't think this needs an outro. 

💀 Rémy's POV for these kind of chapters hit different in my opinion. 

✨ Thoughts on these two apart from...  Excuse me SIR Rémy. Also Céline matches his vibe perfectly. 

✨ Next chapter is going to be comical again, I promise. Any ideas on what happens next? They'll still be at the hotel for some part. I'd love to know where you think this will go next. 

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

1.5M 38.1K 41
FREE STORY. PAID BONUS CHAPTERS. ❝What started with a revenge sex, becomes something even more addictive than meth.❞ One buried childhood memory, One...
2M 40.3K 47
"Nolan..." I say as his lips meet my neck. He gently kisses up and down my neck. "Stop." I say. "You're not my boyfriend, stop acting like it." "Oh k...
232K 9.2K 54
Book 2 of 3 Highly recommend you read book 1 first. Tanner 'T.J.' Levine has it all- looks, money, fame, and skill on the ice. His natural talent go...
210K 5.9K 28
Emily Anderson is the baby of the Anderson Family. Having a famous dad and brother who are both NHL royalty and her middle brother on his way to the...