The Grandson of Grindelwald (...

By Hauntez

HARRY POTTER X MALE READER Follow the story of Y/n Grindelwald the grandson of the Dark Lord Gellert Grindelw... More

Bio + Harem (Updated)
The Sorcerer's Stone
M1, Chapter 1
M1, Chapter 2
M1, Chapter 3
M1, Chapter 4
M1, Chapter 5
M1, Chapter 6
M1, Chapter 7
M1, Chapter 8
M1, Chapter 9
The Chamber of Secrets
M2, Chapter 2
M2, Chapter 3
M2, Chapter 4
M2, Chapter 5
M2, Chapter 6
M2, Chapter 7
M2, Chapter 8
M2, Chapter 9
M2, Chapter 10
M2, Chapter 11
The Prisoner of Azkaban
M3, Chapter 1
M3, Chapter 2
M3, Chapter 3
M3, Chapter 4
M3, Chapter 5
M3, Chapter 6
M3, Chapter 7
M3, Chapter 8
M3, Chapter 9
M3, Chapter 10
M3, Chapter 11
!Question!
The Goblet of Fire
M4, Chapter 1

M2, Chapter 1

1.9K 69 4
By Hauntez

King's Cross

(Right after Y/n got off of the train and said goodbyes to his friends, he decided to put his plans into action. His first stop was in France)

France

(Y/n apparates into an alley way somewhere in Paris)

Y/n: Ah. Here we are.

(He fixes his clothes and walks out into the streets. He starts to look for a specific house where the family that was one of the most loyal to his grandfather lived at)

------Time Skip------

(After a while he spots the house he was looking for causing him to smile)

Y/n: Fianlly.

(He waves his hand in front of the door, unlocking the door using wandless magic. He walks into the living room and spots two adult talking with a much older woman)

Y/n: So you are the Rosier family.

(That allerts the three people in the room, they pick up their wands and point them at Y/n who disarms them faster than they can react. Y/n grabs the wands while the three people stare at Y/n)

???: Who are you? And what are you doing in our house?

Y/n: My name's Y/n Grindelwald. The Grandson of Gellert Grindelwald

(The adults eyes widen hearing that)

??? 2: How can we know you are telling the truth?

(Y/n takes out his wand which the old woman recognizes instantly. Y/n points his wand and himself revealing his real appearance of white long hair and one white magical eye)

??? 3: It's true. Lord Grindelwald.

(The eldest kneels down and the two others follow after her. Y/n walks around the room looking around)

Y/n: You are needed once again. I intend to continue and finish what grandfather started and I need you to spred the word about my arrival to the wizards and witches all around the world.

(They rise up and look at Y/n)

???: Of course. It shall be done, my lord.

(The youngest adults apparate away from the house leaving Y/n and the oldest alone)

Y/n: Rosier. Is there any appropriate clothes for me to wear. Surely grandfather left something here.

Rosier: Yes there are. Follow me please.

(They go into a room where Rosier hands Y/n some clothes that he puts on)

Y/n: That's better.

(Y/n looks around the room and spots a skull looking hookah. Y/n picks it up and puts it into a pouch that fits almost everything. He walks out the room and back into the living room with vinda following him)

Y/n: Once all the Wizards and Witches have been told about me... I can truly start.

------Time Skip------

(It's been a few months since the Rosier family started to spred the word about Y/n and the continuation of Gellert Grindelwalds movement. Y/n also ordered for everyone to meet up in an old colosseum somewhere in France)

Colosseum

(A huge amount of people have gathered in the colosseum wanting to see if what they have been told is true. In the crowd people are talking to each other speculating if they are going to meet a real grindelwald. The crowd grows silent as Y/n steps into the center of the colosseum)

Y/n: Welcome everyone. Thank you for coming here today, most of you are probably wondering who am I. Well, I am the grandson of the great dark wizard Gellert Grindelwald!

(The crowd begins to chatter but is silenced by Y/n who raises his hand)

Y/n: I'm here so I can continue the noble work of my grandfather. I can tell that most of you are uncertain about me, but do not worry. I am nothing like my grandfather for I'm far more powerful than he is. I will not fail. With me leading we will bring the wizard kind into the light and show the no magical kind that they are not the center of the universe!

(The crowd begins to cheer him on. He already was able to win over everyone in the crowd)

Y/n: The muggles have grown more arrogant compared to the old times. Thinking that they are the top of the food chain. But their arrogance will be their fall! We will show them that they are inferior compared to us.

(Y/n smirks at the cheering crowd around him)

Y/n: I want you all to leave this place. Spread the word about me. This is the time where we wizards rise above the muggles and take our rightful place in the world. And remember... all of this is for the greater good.

(The people begin to apparate out of the colosseum. Y/n smirks as his plans are set into action)

Y/n: This is it... The world will know my name. The world is changing and I will come out on top of the world, bot muggle and wizard.

(Y/n apparates out of there and back into the Rosier family house where he decided to make a temporary base)

-----time Skip-----

(As the summer moves on, Y/n starts to gain more and more followers all around the world. With his new followers he started to attack the muggle world by destroying important places all around the world. When the heads of the wizarding world hear about the attacks they tried to go public about the matters but Y/n's followers attacked during the press conference killing multiple high ranking wizards and witches.

During that attack the world came to know that a Grindelwald is behind these attacks. The wizarding world is starting to get hysterical, remembering what Gellert did in the past, the amount of death and destruction he caused. It didn't make the matters worse when they found out that Y/n was more powerful than he was)

Hogwarts

(In the headmasters office Dumbledore is sitting down by he's headmasters desk deep in thought, thinking what he was going to do about the new Dark Lord of the wizards. Voldemort was bad but this new Dark Lord was far more worse than he ever was. It didn't help that the leader was a Grindelwald. McGonagall enters the office with a troubled look)

McGonagall: Albus, did you-

Dumbledore: Yes, Minerva... I have heard the news.

McGonagall: What are we going to do?

(Dumbledore stands up and looks at McGonagall)

Dumbledore: I need to go, take care of everything here while I'm gone.

McGonagall: Where are you going albus?

Dumbledore: I have to visit him. I need to see if he is behind this all...

(With that Dumbledore leaves Hogwarts and heads to Austria)

Nurmengard Castle/Prison

(Dumbledore appears at the front of the nurmengard castle/prison. He enters and heads straight to the dungeons where Gellert is. A while back the ministry found out that Gellert is no longer trapped in the cells of the castle where he was put. They send aurors there jailed Gellert once again but this time putting enchantments onto the jail cell so Gellert can't escape again. Dumbledore steps in front of a cell and sees a old man sitting in the corner of the room)

Gellert: Albus...

Dumbledore: Gellert...

(Dumbledore throws a news paper he had with him to Gellert who picks it up. After reading it he begins to chuckle)

Gellert: So, he is finally doing it.

Dumbledore: Do you have anything to do with this?!

Gellert: No. It's all my grandson. And this time you are unable to do anything about it Albus. He might be young but he's power is rising everyday, it won't be long before he surpasses you. Once that happens there is no stopping what is happening. The wizarding world is going to rule the world, its only the matter of time.

(Dumbledore narrows his eyes and turns away only hearing the laugh of Gellert as he leaves the dungeons and goes back to Hogwarts)

Germany

(Meanwhile Y/n is in Germany looking on as a castle is being build for him, where he can lead his followers from)

(Y/n turns around and apparates back to the Rosier house which has become a safe house for him. There he prepares to leave for the second year of Hogwarts)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

M2, CHAPTER 1 IS DONE :)

----------

Word Count: 1323

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146K 2.5K 120
Living in a pure blood family is tough and it only gets harder after attending Hogwarts . You're family is close friends with the malfoys whilst your...
296K 8.5K 53
Sixth year is over, The Battle of the Astronomy Tower has been lost and won, Dumbledore is dead. Everything in Olivia's twisted world is going to sh...
2.4K 92 29
What if Tom Riddle had a heir that was taken? What if she is the daughter of the vampire queen? What if she was put with the Potter's? What happens w...
49.4K 926 12
The grandson of the dark wizard gellert grindelwald goes to hogwarts. (None of the pictures or videos I use doesn't belong to me)