MISSION CUPID | enhypen af

By ANTI-ROMANT1C

โ ๐™ฌ๐™š'๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™—๐™ช๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™จ๐™จ! โž where 7 cupids fall in love instead of doing their jobs. CLOS... More

โ”โ”โ”โ”๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐: ๐‚๐”๐๐ˆ๐ƒ
โฅฆ hotline regulations !
โฅฆ the cupids !
โฅฆ the clients !
โฅฆ the crush !
โฅฆ the contract !
โ”โ”โ”โ”๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐: ๐Œ๐„๐’๐’๐€๐†๐„
โฅฆ the message board !
โฅฆ active checks !
โ”โ”โ”โ”๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐: ๐‚๐‡๐€๐‘๐€๐‚๐“๐„๐‘๐’
โฅฆ batch one !
โฅฆ batch two !
โ”โ”โ”โ”๐Œ๐ˆ๐’๐’๐ˆ๐Ž๐: ๐’๐“๐Ž๐‘๐˜
i
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
viiii
x
xi
xii

ii

50 8 60
By ANTI-ROMANT1C

 ep2. ❛ a meeting? ❜

"You know, it'd be nice if Madame Taull just gave us one day to relax," SAEROM said, walking up to the door that had her room number.

TIANYI nodded her head, "Yeah, we're not humans but we also deserve a break."

"Wow, you two are quite naive," HARU muttered.

"They're not wrong though," SIYEON said.

They were all on the same floor, their rooms also beside each other.

VANESSA looked at the door in front of her and narrowed her eyes in suspicion. She glanced at HARU, "What do you think?"

"Hmm. Yeah, definitely dusted with magic. You can sense it too." HARU said, looking at the doorknobs.

"Magic?" SUYEON muttered, trying to see what the other two were seeing.

"Do you think Madame Tuall is like a ringmaster or something? Maybe they're motion triggered." SIYEON said, letting her imagination run wild.

"Did you just typecast Madame Tuall into a drug lord?" MIRAE said with a grin.

"WHAT?! NO!" SIYEON shouted with shock.

"Too far MIRAE. Too far." TIANYI whispered.

"Psst. VANESSA!" SAEROM softly exclaimed.

VANESSA looked at SAEROM who wanted to open the door but waited for her, not wanting to risk anything. SAEROM looked like she was going to die from being too curious.

Of course, the adventurous girl would die from not being adventurous. VANESSA chuckled and pulled down the handle.

A case appeared in front of her and fell into her hands. Another two cases fell into the hands of MIRAE and SUYEON.

VANESSA peered down at the doorknob, looking beside and found a worm-like black goo looking right at her.

You could see the black-looking void and an eye camouflaged, following the eyes in front of it.

"Peepholes," VANESSA muttered.

SUYEON glanced at the same place VANESSA looked and widened her eyes in surprise. "Peepholes?!"

"Those damn spy inklings," VANESSA said and entered the room.

"TIAN-" Before HARU finished her sentence TIANYI understood what she meant.

Everyone received their files too as they entered the room and before TIANYI entered the room, she pointed her finger towards where the peepholes were and flicked her finger upwards.

A string of pink sparkles shot towards each peephole and they all vanished into thin air. TIANYI blew her finger, acting as if she had used a gun and blew the steam away.

Closing the door behind her, the cold air rushed through giving her chills. TIANYI looked around the room and gasped with awe.

Everything looked so fancy and shiny.  The bathroom was on the left with a cupboard next to the door that had an ironing board and on the right, there was a small kitchen.

Walking past the little hallway, there were two beds with a television in front of it and a balcony. SAEROM had beat her to it, peering over the balcony and looking at the rest of the resort.

The cool breeze brushed against SAEROM's cheek as she looked at the sky-blue water sparkling underneath the sun's rays. TIANYI stepped onto the balcony and watched down below too.

It was a magical sight but, they couldn't enjoy everything about it- seeing how they had a new file. Especially when the girls received a message from HARU.

RURU: 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚌𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚢𝚎𝚝?

The message showed up as a hologram in front of them. A circle of orange popped up around SAEROM's right eye whilst TIANYI's circle was green.

The words were projected in the air, yet only the girls could see it. Their ear-pieces became visible in their right ear and all the girls sighed.

"Of course, HARU read hers first," MIRAE mumbled, tired from working.

She laid down on her bed which was in the middle of the other two beds and closed her eyes. VANESSA chuckled, clicking her fingers and her luggage appeared out of thin air.

SUYEON did the same thing and shrugged her shoulders at MIRAE's remark.

"I mean, the grind never stops for her," SUYEON said.

"HARU has a point though, we can't ignore our customers. They are our priority." VANESSA said.

MIRAE opened her eyes, silently agreeing with VANESSA and they all received another message.

YEONIE: 𝚘𝚖𝚐 𝚒 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚜 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚒 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎?!

SUYEON raised an eyebrow, becoming intrigued. She raised her hand in the air and started typing with her right hand.

To anyone, it would've looked like she was typing on nothing but- the girls could see sparks of light appear every time SUYEON clicked on a key. The spark was also specifically her colour- yellow.

SUPID: 𝚘𝚘𝚑! 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚝??

YEONIE: 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚞𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚘'𝚜 𝚊𝚗 𝚊𝚋𝚜𝚘𝚕𝚞𝚝𝚎 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚌! 𝚓𝚊𝚔𝚎!

YEONIE: 𝚒'𝚖 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎'𝚜 𝚌𝚞𝚝𝚎

MIRAE laughed reading SIYEON's message and typed a message too.

RAE: 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢 𝚐𝚞𝚢. 𝙷𝙰𝙷𝙰

SIYEON scoffed as she sprawled on her bed, she rolled her eyes and knew she had to win against her.

YEONIE: 𝚜𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚒𝚛𝚝 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚏

SIYEON grinned at her message and HARU who kept swiping her fingers to the right in the air to stop seeing the messages, sighed in disappointment. She was already preparing ways to help her client.

RAE: 𝚑𝚎𝚢, 𝚒'𝚖 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚍𝚊𝚢𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚎𝚛

YEONIE: 𝙴𝚇𝙲𝚄𝚂𝙴 𝙼𝙴?!

RAE: 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚛𝚘𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎, 𝚒'𝚖 𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚝 :)

YIYI: 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜 𝚐𝚞𝚢𝚜...

Sometimes, SIYEON didn't know what possessed her to say things like this. She just follows the flow of anyone.

Which is why, the conversation switched up a notch.

YEONIE: 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚂𝙰𝙳...

SUPID: 𝙾𝙼𝙶 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝, 𝚂𝚞𝚗𝚐𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚜𝚘 𝚗𝚒𝚌𝚎!

Both MIRAE and SIYEON stopped typing, realising that they had now made SUYEON very concerned. Everyone knew the girl's kind and helping nature, especially since she was trying to stop their petty banter.

HARU groaned at everyone's laziness and swiped left as SUYEON's message popped up and pressed the call button. A screen appeared and she enlarged it showing her and SIYEON.

YIYI JOINED THE CALL !

NESS JOINED THE CALL !

Everyone saw HARU's deadpanned face and they all just waved, ignoring her annoyed demeanour.  SAEROM waved and brightly smiled at everyone, lightening the mood a little.

"What's the plan VANESSA?" HARU asked, ignoring everyone.

"Hmm... girls bring your files, we'll need to know where everyone is located. Seeing how Madame put us all in one location, I'm guessing we'll be around the same area." VANESSA said.

"Oh! Lunch is on me!" SAEROM exclaimed.

"Why, you got a special deal?" MIRAE asked.

"Nope! I found a cute restaurant to eat at!" SAEROM answered.

"Of course you did..." HARU mumbled.

"Alright! Mission... what number is this one?" SAEROM mumbled in confusion.

TIANYI shrugged her shoulders, "I don't know."

"Eight hundred and ninety-two." HARU answered dully.

"Okay! Let's meet up in like, twenty more minutes!" SIYEON exclaimed from behind HARU.

i swear guys, we're leading up to the mission dw

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

85.7K 2.3K 49
แดต สทแตƒหข หกแต’แต’แตโฑโฟแต แถ แต’สณ แตสธหขแต‰หกแถ  , แต‡แต˜แต— โฑแต—'หข สธแต’แต˜ สทสฐแต’ แถ แต’แต˜โฟแตˆ แตแต‰ COMPLETED
204K 5.3K 65
it all started in an interview. ( sunghoon ร— oc ) status: complete ยฉ heurfics 2021
51.3K 3.7K 15
-sunoo , jungwon , niki- "๐ˆ ๐๐จ๐ง'๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ.", ๐ก๐ž ๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ž๐ ๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐จ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ž๐ฒ๐ž๐ฌ.
124K 5.1K 51
ยขะฝฯƒฯƒั•ั” ัƒฯƒฯ…ั โ“ƒโ“žโ“ฃ โ“•โ“žโ“ก โ“ขโ“โ“›โ“” าฝษณิƒฮนษณษ  Happy Reading!! แ••(แ›)แ•—