A Study On Destiny

By Marvel_POVs3456

You have all heard of the tales of lucky candidates of gavaldon being stolen from their homes to be taken to... More

1: Nervous?
2: Bloody birds
3: A Final Goodbye... For Now
4: Something is very wrong here
5: Errrm what?
6: Shits going downnnnnn
7: A rude awakening
8: Lesso's classroom
9: Lesso's Classroom Pt 2
10: The Clearing
11: Something (Not So) Ugly Happens
12: Not So Ever-Like
13: Just More Trouble...
14: The Best Type Of Evil
15: Just A Light Snack
16: History
17: A Delightful Dinner
18: Spooky Scary School At Night
19: Clues!
21: Only The Best And The Bravest
22: Whats Your Talent, My Dear?
23: Magic Of Great Power
24: Alphabetical Maddness
25: Are You Mental?!
26: Powers I Will Never Match
27: Down The Rabbit Hole
28: And.. Why The Gloves??
29: The Lunch Before
30: The Ceremony
31: How Do You Defeat Such A Powerful Being?

20: Tension Is Rising

67 5 0
By Marvel_POVs3456

Ana walked down the hall after leaving the staircase leading up to Lady Lesso's office. She couldn't help but think about what the hell just happened. The halls were now empty and filled with the sounds of those getting ready for bed in their dorms. Ana was very lost but was unable to realise that she was. She was so caught up in her own thoughts.

Surely that is absolutely ridiculous, that did not just happen... Ana thought suddenly before turning the corner. Luckily the girl had somehow found a way to get to her dorm as when she turned it stared at her. Ana shrugged it off but was very odd. I'm sure I only just left. How could I be here already? Ana asked she looked around, seeing the red glow as she looked to her right. Her head snapped back in fear as she stood there, frozen. She bolted into the dorm and slammed the door. She looked around at the confused girls.

Raven and Jay were in the corner near Ana's bed. Chris was sitting on her bed talking nonsense while twirling her dagger around, reenacting something she probably made up to sound cool. Hazel was in the far corner, near the mirror, once again. She was poking and prodding at her face, which was still covered in warts and puss filled spots covering her red face. When Ana slammed the door their heads all snapped around to look at Ana.

"You look delightful. Where have you been? You were fucking ages," Chris asked still in a pissy mood.

"Yeh quite a bit happened," Ana announced still out of breath but walking into the middle of the room.

"Oooo what happened?" Jay asked seating himself on the end of one of the girls beds, leaning on the wooden part at the bottom of the bed.

"So I went to the toilet," Ana's mind was screaming at her to maybe not mention it but she did anyway "then this ghosty thing appeared. I have been seeing this spirit thing for the two days we have been here. Tonight it mistook me for Sophie and then wanted to get to know me, which was weird. Then it healed my arms look,"

Ana showcased her now fully scarred over forearms as they all gasped. "What the hell?" Jay exclaimed moving closer to Ana. He came closer and asked "can I touch them?"

"Erm ok?" Ana said as he did. He was genuinely in awe of how the spirit did that. "Anyway, then it changed like emotionally,"

"Same," Jay said as he looked up at Ana and stopped being in awe of her fully healed arms.

"Then it like chased me. Saying I had done something to Sophie," Ana explained "So I went to Lady Lesso,"

"Ohhh how much help did you get there?" Chris laughed

"A lot actually. Dovey was there they were... having a... meeting?" Ana lied quite obviously

"Meeting? You don't sound too sure," Jay said confused

"No I just can't.. I-," Ana just started laughing as the image of the Deans pissed and equally embarrassed faces displayed in her mind.

"I think she's actually gone mental," Chris said in a sarcastically concerned voice.

"Guy we broke her," Jay announced as if that wasn't already obvious. She was, not for the reason they thought, but they most definitely had. "What happened?"

"I can not tell you," Ana said still giggling

"Well I need to know if it makes you laugh that much," Jay laughed

"Ok I'll tell you but maybe not here," She whispered as he was right next to her "do a little gossip session,"

"Yesss!! We said about this and girl it is very necessary. I have a lot of tea to spill," Jay said eagerly.

"Done done! Raven is joining us tho," Ana said "She can stay,"

"Yay!" Raven quietly celebrated in the corner. She hadn't moved from her spot on the bed.

"What about us?" Hazel questioned in a bitchy tone

"You already know all the drama," Jay shot back "Not like you need anymore,"

"Alright get out of our dorm!" Chris yelled "How dare you talk to her like that,"

"He's not wrong," Ana said laughing at the end as he was in fact not wrong. "So sorted,"

"Get out I'm serious," Chris said as she threw a Dagger their way, only just passing through the both of them.

"Fucking hell! Fine whatever, I'm leaving," Jay said as he walked to the door

"Thank you for doing my bed by the way," Ana said as he was about the exit the room.

"It's not all off but you can definitely sleep a bit better now. Raven and I attempted to do as much as we could with the other two not bothering to do much," Jay said

"Not my bed not my problem," Chris said not even looking at Jay

"We can only hope that Chris will stop climbing the rotten frames and breaking them so people can't even sleep," Jay said ending evils back to Chris as Chris' head raised from her knife.

"Did I miss something?" Ana asked "I feel I have missed something,"

"You did but I'll tell you tomorrow. Bye," Jay said as he left now all pissed off.

"Bye!" Ana yelled after him hoping he'd hear. "So everyone has had a delightful evening,"

"So what's of the ghost?" Raven asked quietly but loud enough for Ana to hear.

"Well it disappeared," Ana lied as if she hadn't just seen the glow around the corner.

"Likely story," Hazel laughed evilly.

"What?" Ana and Raven asked

"Spirits? Yeh maybe in the school for good," Hazel laughed once again "Of anything the school for evil has zombies,"

"Zombies?"

"Yeh you know evil and all," Hazel explained "The old Dean, before Lady Lesso, deemed it more scary,"

"That's just weird," Chris said barging into the conversation.

"Yeh that is great. Anyway as interesting as this conversation is I am really tired so I'm going to bed," Ana announced to the dorm.

"What do you want me to do with that information?" Chris asked "would you like me to tuck you in with a bed time story?"

"Oh fuck off Christina!" Ana yelled as she grabbed her toiletries bag and went to the bathroom. The night routine was quick and finished in no time. Face wash, moisturiser, brush teeth and brush hair. Fairly simple if she didn't have all the questions rattling around in her brain. She then got her pyjamas on. Not sleeping in her uniform again. Her uniform had been through enough today. She got into everything in normal time and chucked her hair up into a simple bun to keep it out of her face. She walked back into the room putting her toiletries on the night stand and her uniform on the wooden board at the end of her bed.

She was thankful for Raven and Jay's hard work to provide her a place to sleep but the sheets were infested in wood chips. She pushed all she could see onto the floor. She climbed into bed attempting to get as comfy as she could with the still minimal space available.

How small did they think I was? She asked herself as she adjusted herself. It was lucky she was as tired as she was tonight because if not she would have been up for hours from the uncomfortable position. She was practically knocked out as she got as comfortable as she could. She fell into the comforting feeling of the darkness she was relaxing into.

Her brain revealed a castle. Not one she had seen before, she stood outside a singular tower. It was on a wooden bridge of which either side had a portal of it. She walked towards the tower but there was no entrance.

That's odd Ana thought as she turned back to the portals, only for there to be none. She looked around but they never appeared again. The princess started to walk in one direction towards the one that called her name. She thought at the start it was in her head or a feeling she got but it wasn't. The closer she got the place called her name so calmly.

"Anastasia? Anastasia, Anastasia," the voice murmured. She got closer to the voice but she seemed to just be surrounded in pure light. The more the brightness covered her and the more the voice got louder. The light was blinding till she couldn't even see the wood she was walking on, she couldn't even feel it.

Hang on where did it go? Ana asked as the brightness teleported her somewhere. She knew she was somewhere different as the voice had stopped and it was completely silent and it wasn't as bright. Her eyes and ears adjusted to what was before her, pure beauty. Faceless people aimlessly were gathered somewhere. They were just figures. No clothes, no faces and not even skin coloured. They were just black cut outs of human bodies that moved and looked like a human body. They were cheering. Ana worked her way through the crowd slowly trying not to look at their blank and blurred faces. It was unnerving. You would think they would be like a 2D thing, it wasn't. They were all 3D, Ana did confirm this as she pushed passed them.

She got into the front of the group to see what they were circled around. Some sort of creature was clearly dead as its green blood covered its headless body. It's grey skin, with hints of green, was textured skin was like cobblestone. Ana was going to look for his head but she didn't need to for long. As another figure was parading around with it in one hand and a sword in the other. Yet this figure was different to the rest. It had ripped and ragged clothes which were pale coloured. Instead of the black abyss covering the figure it had its pale coloured skin.

It continued to parade around with the things head in its hands as Ana watched her skin began to boil. Instead of her arms it was her entire body. Yes, her arms burned more than the rest of her body but her body boiled. It didn't hurt Ana at first but then her skin began to sting.

Where was all of this coming from? Why am I feeling so angry all of a sudden? Ana asked. It was then she woke up with a gasp. She was drenched in sweat yet shivered. The room was pitch black when she woke as she panicked. Her breathing was heavy till her eyes adjusted and she realised she was not dreaming anymore. In fact the night had moved on so quickly that it was now around midnight. Her eyes adjusted and she realised there was a light coming from her. It was then she panicked. Her arms were set alight and were burning holes in the duvet. She got up quickly and kicked open the bathroom door. She ran her arms under water and luckily the orange flames went out. They went completely out and Ana just stood there. She stared at her once healed arms now in floods of pain again. It shouldn't have been possibly for third degree burns to hurt but this must have struck nerves that hadn't been struck yet. She stood there just running her stinging arms under the coldest water. 20 minutes later she still stood there trying to shake the feeling of the dream still feeling dazed. She finally moved to cover her face in the cold water to get rid of the sweat. She turned off the tap and looked at herself in the cracked mirror. I need to go outside. She panicked feeling the heat of the room getting to her.

She walked back to her bed and grabbed her dressing gown. The wool of the gown warmed her in a more comforting way instead of the stuffy and panicky way. She walked to the door, opening it quietly, so she could slip out of it. She succeeded and walked down the hallway. She was so overwhelmed with her thoughts that she didn't even look up until it was too late and she crashed into someone. Someone who was just as consumed in her thoughts.

"What are you doing up?" Lesso demanded acting as if she had definitely seen the girl. Ana backed up and looked up at the Dean before her.

"I'm sorry I had a really ba- Lady Lesso! What are you still doing up? Did you find anything? Where's Professor Dovey?" Ana started as she asked question upon question. Lesso looked at her and Ana. Couldn't tell if she was pissed or scared. Or both?

"Anastasia? What did the door look like?" Lady Lesso asked in a less demanding tone yet still as striking.

"It's a dark wooden door. Planks and chains cover it making me not able to open it. The handle is golden, I believe," Ana explained to a teacher who clearly wasn't listening but was just too stunned to speak. "Lady Lesso are you ok? Where is Professor Dovey?"

"That is none of your concern. Go to bed, Ana!" She demanded as she composed herself. She would usually wait for the student to go back to their dorm but this was not 'usually'. She just walked off visibly annoyed.

Ana could only think with a sour expression planed on her face what's her problem?

Ana understood that the women was annoyed but not for the reason she would think and Ana was scared beyond belief. How could she survive the school year if her first day was like this??

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63.6K 1.4K 55
While there story may begin as they train in the school for good, things take a turn when the two discover the storian writing their tale and as cons...
66.4K 2.2K 14
"๐‚๐š๐ซ๐š๐ ๐š๐ง, ๐ˆ'๐ฆ ๐œ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ." . หšโ—žโ™กโžณ ๐Ÿ•Š*เณƒเผ„. หšโ—žโ™กโžณ ๐Ÿ•Š*เณƒเผ„. หšโ—žโ™กโžณ ๐Ÿ•Š*เณƒเผ„ "๐Ž๐ค ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ญ'๐ฌ ๐ ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐ญ ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ...
18K 927 23
Y/N L/N daughter of the evil queen escaped her abusive past in her small town and is selected to attend the school for good and evil. Will she fall f...
48.9K 2.2K 22
agatha of gavaldon is a princess, and she has a secret. several, in fact. she's pretty good at keeping them, by now. tedros of camelot is a king, and...