HIS ROYAL BRIDE

By Kaira_s007

The Betrayal series #1 Yuvraj Singh Rathore. The king of jaipur. also the most feared and ruthless mafia . H... More

Introduction
CHAPTER : 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9.
aesthetics ✨
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Author's Note
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
NEW BOOK
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 7

952 33 9
By Kaira_s007

Chauhan bhavan, Udaipur.
9:00 AM

A girl was running around the whole palace, giggling. Her anklet sounds and giggling was echoing in the the hallway.

When she entered the hall she bumped into someone. She was about to fall down when someone held her.

" Aram se bachha, abhi gir jaati to..." The other person said softly to her and she nodded.

( With ease my child...what if you have had fallen. )

" Sorry maa . I will take care. And anyways it's all your son's fault. He was chasing me like he would kill me. " She said complaining like a child.

" Who ? Rishi? But he went office early in the morning." Her mother said confusingly.

" Nahi maa Rishi bhaisa nahi. Vo Jo aapka dusra beta hai vo. Sidharth. "

( No mom not Rishi bhaisa. Your so called second son. Sidharth. )

" Kisi ne muje yaad Kiya kya ? " A boy entered and stood beside the girl.

( Did someone called me ? )

" Nahi. Tu yaad karne layak bhi hai kyaa ? " The girl teased him.

( No. Are you even worthy to be remembered ? )

" Badi maa " he wined like a kid and hugged the girl's mother.

She hugged him back and patted his head and said to the girl " Why are you teasing my poor kid. "

" Kabhi kabhi to muje Shak hota hai ke sach me main aapki beti hu bhi ya nahi. " The girl Said dramatically.

( Sometimes I really doubt if I am your real child or not )

" Of course you are ..." Her mother was about to say something but someone came and asked " What is happening here ? "

" Accha hua aap aa gai Varna in dono ne to apni khudki team banakar muje akela kar Diya tha ."
She whined like a kid and and side hugged her kakisa and mother of Sidharth.

( Good that you came here. Or these both made up their own team against me and left me alone. )

" It's okay my bachha. Let them be in a team. We are a team infact the best team." Her Kakisa said caressing her head.

" Of course Kakisa. I love you. " She said and kissed her cheek.

" Love you too meri pyari Ishu."

" Now if the drama is over can we group hug ? " A kid came running and said while panting a little.

" Of course buddy." The girl. Ishani said.

They shared a group hug. And Ishani's mother got little emotional. At the same time a man in his late twenties came and wiped his mother's tears .

" What did they do now? Why are you crying Maa ? " He said glaring at his three Crazy siblings.

" Bhaisa don't glar at us."

" We didn't do anything This time ."

" We were just having a hug."

Three of them said in a line and The mother's chuckled at their kid's antics .

" Btw Why did you come at this time Rishi? " His mother asked him worriedly.

" Don't worry Maa. My meeting finished and I didn't had much work today so I thought to take my maa and kakisa on a date. " He said and winked at both ladies.

" This is not fair Bhai we will also come with you. " The three shouted.

" No. You are not going anywhere. " He stated.

" But why Bhaisa ? " The kid asked him.

" Because you have your exam tomorrow and you didn't study yesterday also. So now this is your punishment." He responded without even looking at him and countinued scrolling through his phone.

" Ok so that's it . Go chotu and study and we are going to have a lot of fun. " Sidharth Said in excited tone.

Rishi looked up from his phone and said " I didn't say that you are coming with us. Did I ?"

" But why me ? I don't even have exam. It's my holiday. " Sidharth asked him glaring at him.

" Because you were supposed to come two days ago from Jaipur and without informing us you went with your so called friends and came yesterday. Do you even know how worried we were? " He shared the final decision.

" Bhaisa me to aa sakti hu na? Mene apne assignments bhi khatam kar liye hain. Mere exam bhi nahi hai and me aapko Bina bataye bahar bhi nahi gayi thi. To plz muje leke jao na bhaisa plz." Ishani showed him her puppy eyes.

( Bhaisa can I come? Even I completed my assignments. I don't have any exams rn and i didn't even went out without informing you. So please take me with you. Bhaisaa please )

He couldn't resist her look and said yes to her. Listening him the two brothers had an ' the fuck ' look on their faces. ' she always wins by showing these tricks. ' they thought in their head. And both had a sad look on their faces. Looking at them Rishi and Ishani's mother couldn't control and asked Rishi to let them come.

" Ok they can come . Are you happy now, Family? " He asked and the younger clan jumped in happiness. They shared a group hug and Ishita, sidharth, And his younger brother - shivansh went to get ready.

Rishi and Ishani's mother were lost in thoughts and Rishi asked her about what was she thinking.

" Itne pyre bache hai aur itna pyara pariwaar. Bhagwaan ne sab kuch diya lekin phir bhi sab adhora lagta hai. Unn dono ke bina pariwar - pariwaar lagta hi nahi. " She said and a tear rolled down her eyes.

(  such lovely children and such a lovely family i have. God has given everything but still everything seems to be in vain. This family doesn't feel like a family without both of them. )

Rishi quickly wipped off the tear and said " Don't worry Maa. Me koshish karta rahunga. Aur ek din wo Hume zarur milegi. Ye pariwaar phir se pura hoga. " He hugged his mother and left immediately.

( I am trying mom and I will keep trying.  One day We will find for sure. This family will be completed )

" Bhabhi sa please don't cry. " Sidharth's mother consoled her.

" How can I not. I am dying in guilt. I destroyed everything. This family is incomplete just because of me. I was not a good wife. I was not a good mother to my daughter too. I couldn't keep my family together. I failed Arti .I failed. " She said and cried harder.

IN RISHI'S ROOM

Rishi's pov :-

' I just couldn't see my mother crying again and blaming herself again. It breaks my heart. It breaks my heart because i remember the time when I failed as a son. I failed as a big brother. '

I took out one picture from drawer and caressed her face. Innocence. That's what her face tells. She was just ten. Just ten. When we lost everything. I lost my everything. I couldn't save them.

Unwantedly a tear slipped down my eyes and fell on her picture. I have find her at any cost.

We have been finding her for last twelve years and we are failing. What a useless person am I that I am not able to find a girl. My baby.

I was about to put the photo back in the drawer when my eyes fell on a locket. It was a half moon locket. Tears again gathered in my eyes but I didn't let them fall. They don't deserve it . I kept my baby 's photo in another drawer while I stared at the pendent for some good minutes.

Why did she do it ? Why she left me ? She knew I needed her the most but what she did ? She left. And her family.... I HATE THEM. EVEN NOW I HATE YOU SHRESTHA SINGH RATHOR.

------------------------------------------------------

• Prakash Chauhan. Grand perents of Rishi, Ishita, Sidharth and Shivansh. He was the king of Udaipur. He had an arrange marriage with Revti Chauhan. It was arrange marriage for Revti but for Prakash it was a forced. He didn't accepted her as his wife in initial days of their marriage.

Revti Chauhan was a great queen according to the people of Udaipur. She was sweet, polite, kind as a daughter-in-law and as a queen she was bold, fierce. She was never scared of anyone. She always respected everyone equally. She came from a Royal background but she was no arrogant princess like others. She loved helping people. Whenever she got time she used to visit Villages and check upon the people personally. The people of Udaipur loved her.

They both had two children. Now Revti is no more. Prakash helps his grandson in his business.

• Arnav Chauhan. The eldest son of Prakash and Revti. The former king of Udaipur. At a very young age he was taught to handle the kingdom. He knew that being from the royal family and one of the most biggest business man will bring enemies as well. He always protected his family. He was a shield for the Chauhan's. He was the best son. He was the best brother. He was the best husband. He was the best king. And most importantly, he was the best father. His children adored him. He was a idol for his children and his nephew.

After he left his family, his kingdom, the world. Everything shattered. Yes. You heard it right. He is no more in the world... Let's how this character will affect the story.

• Amrita Chauhan. Eldest daughter-in-law of the Chauhan's And the former queen of Udaipur. She is also from a Royal background. Amrita and Arnav had love marriage. They both were from the same college. They both fell in love and since their family had no problem with it they both got married after their graduation.

Amrita was a very bubbly, sweet, joyful person. She believed in living the life fully without any fear. She knew that they had a lot of enemies but she trustsed her husband. She knew that her husband will make sure that their family never gat harm in this. But little did she know that while saving his family, to keep his promise he would sacrifice his life. He would die with their own ________'s hands. 

( Author:- who is this ___ ? Any idea? Okay no worries. We will find out together. Now enjoy.😁)

Now she is not the same person. Yes she loves her family the same. But somewhere she is guilty. For what?

Arnav and Amrita had three children.

• Rishi Chauhan.the eldest son and the king of Udaipur. She is very calm person. But if you try to harm his family he will show you the worst of him. He is the current CEO of his company and one of the most successful business men.

He is single right now. He loves someone but he knows that he can't get her. And he doesn't want to get married with any other girl except her.

Ishani Chauhan. The younger daughter and Princess of  Udaipur. She is an actual princess of her house. She is the most loved. She gets what she wants. She is not a rich brat. She respects everyone. Right now she is studying Fashion designing.

• Ruhanika Chauhan.

- We don't have any information about her right now. We'll get to know more about her in the story.

• Aman Chauhan. He is the younger son of Prakash and Revti. His brother was everything for him . He lost his mother at very young age and his brother gave him the love, the comfort needed.

He helps his nephew Rishi in the business and have two children.

• Arti Chauhan. The second daughter-in-law of Chauhan's. She is the wife of Aman. They both fell in love in college. She was the best friend of Amrita in college.

• Sidharth Chauhan. He is son of Aman and Arti. He is studying business in Jaipur.

Shivansh Chauhan. The younger brother of Sidharth and son of Aman and Arti. He is studying in school. He loves his Ishita di the most.

   __________________________________

So how was the chapter?

Did you enjoy?

I know there was no much you could enjoy but as I said earlier that this was important. I had give introduction of each character.

Now  I promise that next chapters won't be boring.

If you are liking this story then plz vote. A lot of people watches the story and don't vote. If you do this then I won't talk to you. Hampp....

Hehehe🤭 but seriously guys please vot if you like the story. I really get motivate to write the next part.

Ok so I know me bohot bak bak kar Rahi hun . So I won't bore you guys more. And leave.

Take care,
Bye ❤️😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

789K 52.3K 60
'Cold love is like a winter night without stars-Dark and unforgiving.' Yudhishthir × Ruhi She was like a fragile rose, a symbol of...
255K 13.9K 80
Rudraksh Singh Rathore (age-25) The hukum of Rajasthan, and the CEO of the Rathore empire that is a billion dollar company ,Drop dead gorgeous , girl...
1.5M 97.9K 38
(Ace series- Book 1) 18+ content Shreya Arora A broken soul beyond repair. All she craves is love but all she gets is hatred by her own family. Beat...
1.5M 128K 62
RATHOD In a broken family, every person suffers from his insecurities and guilt. Successful in every field but a big failure when it comes to emotio...