|[Jealousy Overtakes]|

By haechiessun

[Soulmate au] Suh Huijin,a pretty mysterious college girl with a dark past,doesnt believe in soulmates. Mark... More

᯾Characters᯾
᯾Informations᯾
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 22

67 0 0
By haechiessun

3rd P.O.V

"Thanks for the ride Mark- i should be going now and you dont have to pick me up later, i'll ask-"

"Nope im still gonna pick you up later just text me what time you'll be done picking out the dress okay? I'll see you later and i dont accept any sort of rejection,sorry babe." He grinned widely after cutting her off mid sentence.

"Fine suit yourself Mark but yeah i'll see you later. Bye love!" She shuts the door before waving at Mark and walks off to find her friends. While Mark drove off with a red face and his silly smile on his face.

After two hours of searching for the right dress for the girls, they finally sat at one of the famous restaurants inside the mall, well it's the food court of course.

"Im so famish right now gosh where's my- FOOD!" Hyeji sat up straight after Sungyeol gave her food. "Just eat Ji."

"Thank you for the food!"

"So Hui how's Mark?"

"How's the proposal?"

"Did you agree?!"

"What did you do after the proposal?"

Huijin choked on her food with the sudden shots of questions being thrown at her from her friends. She drank the water Sungyeol gave while her friends snickered knowing well she's head over heels for him but boy she would do anything to deny it.

Denying her feelings for Mark is the best way than confessing and confirming her feelings to her own soulmate. Well its kind of a sudden that she finally fell for him but what can she do? Hes her soulmate for naevis sake. She cant even do anything but fall for him even deeper even if she tried to like anyone other than her own soulmate, cupids will do anything to shoot their arrow at her.

Although hes been doing things she doesnt like, for example dating Damhui, thats the only thing she doesnt like. Him dating Damhui was like seeing your own fanfic character dating the villain instead of the main lead which was the most frustrating shit you'll ever experience which is why Huijin is actually frustrated and confused with her own feelings.

"Whats with him?" She wipes her mouth with the tissue that was given along with her food. "I mean he and i are okay. What does it look like?"

"Tell us what happened for naevis sake Jin!" Hyeji threw a chip at her with full force which ended up landing on her food. "I said yes and thats all, theres nothing- gosh stop squealing!"

The girls squealed loudly which the people around her gave them weird looks. Huijin apologised to them and told them to be quiet.

"This is a big deal for us although we hate Mark a lot like a lot dude. But we're finally get to see you happy with another dude!"

"What she said. We're so happy that you finally get to be happy i mean im not sure after all that drama thingy with Damhui and everything but we want to see you happy again, the happy Huijin not the sullen and gloomy Huijin who wouldnt come out of her room and rot there!" Sakyeon exclaimed.

"Uhm guys not to ruin this precious moment but i think we should go now because the devil is literally making its way to our table- like right now!" Jinae panicked which made us look behind and behold the most devilish person with its annoying fucking smirk.

"Yeah no shit we should go now!" We packed our stuff and ran away from the devil.

"Is he gone?" We gasped for air after running from the food court which was on the second floor to the ground floor. "I think so-"

"Fancy seeing you girls here." We screamed in shock, backing away from him.

"Hi Huijin babe, i miss you a lot babe!" He pouted.

"What do you want again Han Wooyeol!? Get away from us before we call the security and even worse the police!" Huijin threatened him but he scoffed, getting closer to them. "You cant do anything now do you? Your boyfriends is not here with you."

"Fuck off Wooyeol! Stop disturbing us!"

"Who are you to meddle with our business?" He pushed Jinae away from his view and walks closer to Huijin but before he got to hold her, a hand grabs onto his shoulder.

"What the fuck-" he was thrown to the floor before he could see the person. "What the fuck is your problem!?" The person scowled.

"Mark?"

Mark turns toward her and smiled softly. "Hey i told you to text me early if youre done picking out your outfit didnt i?"

"S-sorry" he smiled

"Now where were we- oh the boyfriend has arrived to pick up the girlfriend."

Wooyeol scoffed. "You dont look like one-"

"Before i fucking throw another fist to your face you better fuck off." He threatened him, tightening his fist, his knuckles turned white from how tight his fist were, eyes dark.

Anyone who saw Mark like this would definitely piss their pants, boy he looks very scary even their friends agrees. The last thing his friends want is to piss off Mark, a scary looking Mark to be specific. Mark and mad? Crazy mad.

"Oh im so scared! What are you gonna do? Punch me like you said? Thats bullshit!" He fake laughed pointing at Mark. "Oh boy you wouldnt want Johnny to come and beat you up dont you?"

He stopped laughing and turned towards him with fear expression on his face.

"Oh now youre scared as fuck? Fuck off before i call my friends to beat you the fuck up. Get lost fucker!" He pushed Wooyeol away from them.

"You girls okay?" They nodded, he smiled letting out a relief sigh. "Thats great then, i guess we should go now? Tonight's prom night- i know you needed more time to bedazzle yourself."

They laughed shaking their heads. Huijin stared at him as if hes just her hallucination but no the boy was literally standing there in front of her.

God my heart is beating so fast for this man and i dont want it to happened. I think im falling for him

Her heels clicking on the floor every time she steps on it. She was nervous.

Why? Shes having her prom with her enemy, the most hated person in her life but naevis hated her so much to the fact she made Huijin fall for him which was a messed up shit and according to naevis love book theres no such thing as confused love feeling for a guy.

Her dress? It was the most beautiful dress she ever worn. It was a champagne tulle fairy off shoulder long dress, it has glitters on them with small flowers paired with a matching colour champagne stiletto pointed shoes, a bow with rhinestones on it. It was perfect, the prettiest dress. Her hair? Down as always but curled at the end, styled it as half up half down, and top it off with a cute gold alloy beaded tiara in round with rhinestone accents.

The theme for this year's prom was royalty and each students has to dress up as royalty which is why shes wearing a tiara and a bit puffy prom dress.

The girls were wearing tiaras and ball gowns while the boys wore prince like suits and crowns just like the girls.

A ding echoed inside her room, she hurriedly checks her phone for Mark's text, well she hope it was from him.

She thanked naevis for letting her dreams come true, not really. Mark had texted her, he just arrived, and now shes bolting down the stairs, shes lucky she havent slipped and face planted on the floor.

Before she opens the door, she checks her makeup if theres any smudges or like lipstick on her teeth, thank god there wasnt any so shes good to go, but anyways her makeup was flawless not too cakey but it was flawless perfecto! Her eyeshadow? Sparkly. Eyeliner? On point just like that douyin makeup. Her lipstick? Thanks to rom&nd for making an awesome shade.

She opens the door and there he was, standing with his fist up in the air ready to knock the door.

"Hi"

He stared at her, she could almost see his jaw drop way down to the floor. The way he stared at her as if shes the most beautiful person; she kinda is.

"Wow you- youre so beautiful." She chuckled. "Thanks Mark- lets go shall we?" He cleared his throat before offering his arm to her. "Lets go now princess? The carriage is waiting for you and is ready to take you to your destination."

She laughed, "we shall."

The whole ride was full of laughters and singing of course. What song? Tcn's music of course! 2 baddies? More like soty. Mark being flirty while Huijin just rolled her eyes and laughed at his pickupline which ended up getting him embarrassed amd everything.

Mark helped her out of his car, offering his hand which she took in her hand.

"The boys arrived about ten minutes ago with their soulmates, i guess we're the last one to arrive."

"Last for the best innit?" Huijin said with a british accent. "We're using british accent are we? Fine with me lets go now my dear." He laughed. Walking hand in hand as they laughed at each other's joke, once they were near the door to the ballroom, Huijin looks at Mark with a nervous smile. She was never this nervous, this was a whole new thing going to prom with a partner.

"Im nervous Mark. I mean i've never been this nervous, usually i would go to prom alone or just stay at home." She muttered nervously. "Calm down, i'll be with you from the beginning okay? You have me." Mark smiled softly, tugging her hand lightly.

"Okay promise."

"Promise. Now lets make a big entrance for the audience." He pushed the door open after he said that, they were blinded with the bright light coming from the ballroom.

The audience gasped and whispered at how beautiful Huijin looks in that flowy ball gown. Their friends gasped in shock and pride.

"Oh my god Huijin looks so beautiful!"

"Mark is with Huijin?! They look perfect!!"

"Are they finally dating? I hope so"

"Damhui would be mad if she saw thi- too late she saw it"

"Girl you look so hot and beautiful! I love your dress!" Heera said as soon as they stepped foot at their table. "Shut up dont exaggerate too much Heera you might fall for me."

Huijin sat next to Hyeji as always, theyre inseparable and Mark sat beside Huijin of course, he promised not to leave her side for the night. Mark scoots her chair close to him, arm on her chair as he sits close to her eyeing the audience who wouldnt stop whispering and taking a glance at their side.

"I'll go get some drinks for us, do you want anything? Foods to be specific." Mark whispered at her. "Those red velvet cupcakes looks yummy, can you get some for me? Dont forget to get some for you as well." Mark stood up and went to get some foods and drinks for them.

"So hows your feeling? Fell for him yet?" They teased her when Sakyeon asked her the question she wanted to avoid. Her face heats up.

"S-shut up guys! He might hear you!" Behold the angel has came. "Hear what?" Mark puts down the plate full of cupcakes and other foods and their drinks on the table.

"Oh u-uh nothing- thanks." She sends them a glare for asking the question she avoided.

They sat there chatting with each other well flirting to be exact while their friends grins at their interaction, they knew they began to fell for each other, they could see it through them. But the couples of course tried to deny their feelings. Getting to know each other was the right option before they could confess their feelings, only if they do fall for each other which they really do.

They were giggling and being touchy with each other not knowing a specific person is raging in fire staring at them. You could see fire on her head and you guessed it right it was Damhui.

"Hey im gonna get more of these." She showed him the wine glass. "I'll be right back." Patting his shoulder before walking towards the fruit punch and wine was placed at the end of the room. Mark could see Huijin from their table. He kept an eye at her just in case something happened to her.

She poured her wine glass with white wine. A tap on her shoulder made her turn to see who the latter was and well it was someone of course but someone who she doesnt even know their name.

"Hey uhm do you mind if i get your number?" He smiled sheepishly caressing the back of his neck. "Im sorry, not to be rude but who are you?" She awkwardly asked and looked around her if he got the wrong person.

"Oh im Wonbin" he puts out his hand which she took and shook his hand. "Im Huijin."

"I know- so what do you say?" He asked again. "Im sorry you cant get my number but i can give you my insta or something."

"Oh no worries. So a dance to fix the mistake i made?" He politely asked which made her heart flutter. "Oh su-"

"Sorry Wonbin, im with her. Shes my partner for the night and forever." Mark wraps his arm on her waist, eyes turning green. "Oh! Sorry man, didnt know shes yours."

"No problem Won, no hard feelings yeah." Wonbin chuckled and pats his shoulder before walking away. "Thank god hes my friend or else someone might go home with a big bruise on their face."

"Jealous much Mark Lee?" He scoffed. "Im just protecting you babe, cmon theyre announcing the king and queen." He pulled her arm to their table just in time they were about to announce the prom king and queen.

"Its now time to announce the prom King and Queen. Everyone in this room has equally voted for their choice including the teachers and staff who had joined us this night. Lets all welcome Principal Sooman to the stage to announce the King and Queen."

"Just know that we all voted for you and Mark." She choked on her drink as soon as Jisung said that. "Say that youre joking Sungie." He grins shaking his head.

"The prom King and Queen is.."

"Nah if my pick won yall owe me a dinner-"

"We all voted for Huijin and Mark. No one owe you dinner dumbass." Jeno flicks his finger on Haechan's forehead earning a pained shriek from him.

"Mark Lee and Suh Huijin!!"

"Fucking hell yes!! Suck my dick bastards my fucking couple won!"

"Lee Haechan! Language!" Hyeji pulled him down from his chair after yelling at him to sit down. "You guys fucking won! Go get your crowns bitches!" They pushed the couple to get their crowns.

Walking towards the stage, hands intertwining with a smile on their face. Mark helped her get on the stage, Huijin thanking him after.

The principal puts their crown on their head before congratulating for winning. They thanked him after, bowing a little as a show of respect.

"Thankyou everyone for voting us as the prom King and Queen and now i know why you voted for us, i mean we can see that, we look good not gonna lie. Im sure not everyone had voted for us but better luck next time- ow geez sorry but i think thats all thankyou for voting us as King and Queen once again." Huijin had pinched his side for saying that in the middle of his speech and its now her turn.

"Hi uhm its kind of a shock that we got the title as prom King and Queen but its such an honour to receive this. Thank you for picking us as your choice just like what Mark had said we know theres some people who voted someone else but better luck next time, thankyou!" She bowed and went down the stage with Mark's help again.

Their friends cheered when the couple had stepped closer to their table, Huijin laughed at their friends act making Mark smiled staring at his soulmate laugh. Gosh shes so cute

"Uhm guys-"

"Oh shit the devil has come to make a scene."

"Ah! Fuck a devil!" Jisung shrieked hiding behind Johnny.

The devil scoffed. "Im not a devil but im an angel so shut it squeak toy."

She turned to face Mark slapping Huijin's face with her hair which she grimaced at how oily her hair was.

"Markie baby! Congrats! I knew you would win! But it would be perfect if i was the Queen instead of her." She scoffed looking at Huijin in her dress. She tried to latch herself on Mark but he shoved her away from him.

"Please get your hands off me. Its disgusting and suffocating having your greasy hands on me."

Renjun snorted but soon coughed trying not to laugh but he couldnt handle it when he made eye contact with Haechan who later laughed with Renjun.

"Markie i know youre just joking right?" She disgustingly pouted.

"Hey Huijin wanna get some drinks? Im kinda thirsty, shall we?" Mark ignored Damhui, turning to fully face Huijin. She nodded trying to stifle her laugh which turned into giggles.

Before they got to walk away, Damhui grabbed onto Huijin's shoulder. Huijin screamed in pain when Damhui yanked her hair with full force making her almost slip and fall but thankfully Mark had his grip on her waist and pull her towards him.

"What the fuck are you doing Kang Damhui!? Are you insane?" He yelled at her. He turns to look at Huijin with concern on his face, checking if theres any bruise on her face.

"S-she tried to slap me!"

"Fucking bullshit! Thats bullshit!" Johnny yelled pushing her, making his way to his sister, checking her face. "Bitch youre such a nuisance! We all saw you grab her!"

"Are you okay love? Do you need anything love?" Mark looks at her with a worried expression. "Im okay, my head hurts a little from the force. But nontheless im okay."

Everyone whispered, watching the scene Damhui had caused. Some even had their phones out to record it and some shook their heads with disapproval on their face.

"You better fuck off before i rip your heads off!" Sungyeol threatened her which she scoffed and walks away.

"Stay with me love. Dont leave my side okay? Are you sure youre okay? Do you need ice for your head? I mean i can get some over there-"

"Im fine Mark i really am. Now lets enjoy the night okay?" She reassured her soulmate with a soft smile. He sighed giving up. "Okay fine lets enjoy the night."

The night went well for them but not for Damhui but nontheless it was a great night for both soulmates to enjoy each other's company, getting to know each other without any disturbance. Laughing at their friend's dumb jokes and well the soulmates grew some balls to even flirt. As the night goes on, they didnt even realise their eyes turned pink for a few seconds as they stare at each other.

What have you done to me?

----------------------------✈︎----------------------------
Falling for each other already?

Confused with the plot? Dont worry me too. It will get better i swear.

But anyways my birthday is in 2 days hehehehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 5.9K 57
❝ I needed to lose him to find me.❞ I guess highschool's it-couple didn't have the perfect relationship like they thought. Two years after their brea...
71.8K 2.3K 10
❝Y𝚘𝚞'𝚛𝚎 𝚜𝚒𝚋𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜!? S𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗? ❞ How would you feel if you suddenly fell in love with your own member's sister? 「 BOOK 5 OF THE...
221K 7.8K 74
"we worried so much for no reason." "we really did." a girl meets her soulmate in a grocery store. one glance to see who it is was all she needed t...
51.1K 1.7K 44
- maybe you and i aren't meant for each other. » an nct jaemin fanfiction » date started: 2020-04-20 » date ended: 2021-01-09