THE PAST

By HadiiaAlii

What if Manisha is Abhishek's ex who left him and married someone else whereas Abhishek still loves her!! More

Chapter:1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter:4
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter:9
🥳🥳
Chapter:10
Chapter:11
Chapter:12
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
I AM SORRY !!
BE POSITIVE GUYS🤍!!
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
Chapter:20
Chapter:21

Chapter:15

766 87 16
By HadiiaAlii

'Manisha kya hua yahan akelay kyun khari hai?' Prerna asked her as she saw her standing there alone. She noticed who's she glaring at but decided to play along.

'kch nh Prerna didi bas aisai.' Manisha quickly replied and changed her gaze as soon as she heard Prerna.

'Manisha kabhi kabhi jo dil mein hu wo bol dena chahiye is se pehlay cheezein haath se nikal jayein.' Prerna said eyeing Abhishek and Sara who were so engrossed in talking with each other. Manisha looked at Prerna and then at him who finally ended his conversation with Sara and turned towards her. Their eyes met for a second and then Manisha broke the eye contact.

As the function ended, Manisha stood in the kitchen making tea for herself as she was having severe headache. As she sat on sofa sipping her tea, she got tensed thinking where to sleep as Abhishek went to sleep in his room because he can't stay in Nischay's room now and all other guest rooms were occupied by the guests. She took off her jewellery and placed them on the table nearby. As she closed her eyes placing her head on the back of sofa, she heard Abhishek who just sat beside her on the sofa.

'room mein ja kar so ja.' he said.

'nh tu so ja room mein. I'll manage.' Manisha said.

'mein ne tujh se kaha tha ke jab tu yahan hai to tu meri har baat manay gi.' Abhishek said glaring her.

'tu ne kaha tha ke tu ghar ka arrangement kar de ga. Or ktne din lagay ge?' Manisha asked him remembering about his words.

He diverted his gaze from her as he had forget about this and now he don't have a answer.

'bhul gya tha mein. Ab nonu shaadi ke baad hi kch hu sakta hai.' Abhishek said.

'thik hai.' Manisha said and again closed her eyes.

They just sat there beside each other not speaking a word just finding solence in each other's presence. She started massaging her head by herself because of the headache.

'medicine kha li tu ne raat wali?' Abhishek asked her.

'tujh se matlb.' Manisha said rudely.

'mein ne aram se pucha na to aram se hi jawab de. Fozol mein gussa karne ki koi zarorat nh hai.' Abhishek  said annoyed by her rude behaviour. He's back after so many days and she still can't behave nicely with him.

Manisha didn't reply anything so he asked her again.

'Ab aram se bta medicine khai ke nh.' Abhishek asked her calming himself down after a minute.

'tu to aisay puch rha hai jesay tujhe meri bht fikar hai. Itne dino mein meri call tak to uthai nh gai tujh se or ab aisay dikha rha jesay tujhe bht farq parhta hai mujh se.' Manisha said looking at other totally pissed at him for ignoring her like this for so many days.

Abhishek smiled knowing that she missed him and him ignoring her affected her this much. Abhishek knew she didn't have her medicine that's why her head is paining this much.

He got up from there and went in his room to bring medicine for her. She thought he left getting pissed at her.

'ek to itne dino tak mujhay ignore kiya itne din baad ghar wapis aaya or uper se dusri larkiyon se chipak rha tha or ab gussa bhi khudi hugya.' Manisha was continuously mumbling closing her eyes.

'bas karde itni tareef mat kar meri.' Abhishek said as he came back with her medicine.

Manisha opened her eyes and saw him standing near her with medicine and a glass of water.

'mujhay nh khani.' Manisha said angrily.

'dekh aram se keh rha hun kha le.' Abhishek said sitting closely with her.

'mein ne kaha na nh khani.' Manisha said.

'soch le phir mujhay or bhi tareekay aatay hain.' Abhishek said smirking at her.

She looked at him and stood up to leave but he held her wrist and pulled her towards him and she ended up sitting in his lap. She held the collar of his shirt for support and closed her eyes at sudden pull. She slowly opened her eyes and noticed their position. Their faces were an inch apart and chest were pressed together. She slowly tried to get up but he tighten his hold on her waist.

'Abhishek kya kar rha hai chor mujhay.' Manisha said looking here and there as they were in living room and she's scared thinking what if someone saw them like this.

'tu medicine kha leti aram se to mujhay ye na karna parta.' Abhishek said as he lean forward towards the table and grabbed her medicine with his free hand. He forwarded medicine towards her and she ate it without wasting a second as she knew how stubborn he's.

After having her medicine she again tried to got up but he didn't let her instead he stood up taking her in his arm and started walking towards his room.

'Abhishek kya kar rha hai?' Manisha asked him.

'kidnap kar rha hun tujhe.' Abhishek said as he entered his room and placed her on the bed gently. He started going towards the door. Manisha thought he's leaving but he closed the door and came back lying down beside her. Manisha was just looking at him with widen eyes unable to say anything.

'kya hua? Aisay kyun dekh rai hai?' Abhishek asked feeling her continuous gaze.

'tu yahn kyun aagya?' Manisha asked him.

'kyun ke ghar mein or koi jaga nh hai meray sonay ki. Aj ki raat adjust karle kha nh jaoun ga mein tujhe.' Abhishek replied.

'tera kya bharosa.' Manisha said.

'pehaly bhi bht baar soi hai tu meray pas tab to nh khaya mein ne.' Abhishek said looking at her.

'jhutha ktni baar to.....' Manisha was going to complete her sentence when it hit her what was she going to say. She got embarrassed and turned her back towards him whereas he laughed slowly.

'bol na kya bol rai thi? Kya kiya mein ne?' Abhishek asked her innocently.

'kch nh kiya tu ne.' Manisha said and ran inside the washroom without looking at him.

He got up from the bed and laid down on the couch thinking she might feel uncomfortable sharing bed with him.

She came out after changing into her night dress and saw him dozed off on the couch uncomfortably as the couch was small according to his height.

She went towards him and ran her fingers in his hair as she noticed how tired he looked throughout the function. His energy was down as he told his mom how he was shooting day and night in Mumbai having no one to take care of him. He's the most pampered one in this house and she's astonished how he managed to stay in bigg boss house without his family members. It was be very difficult.

Abhishek woke as he felt her fingers in his hair.

'kya hua?' Abhishek asked her bringing her back from her thoughts.

'tu bed par hi aaja mujhay koi problem nh hai mein manage kar lun gi.' Manisha said.

'aray nh it's okay tu aram se so ja mein thik hun.' Abhishek said.

'mein keh rai hn na ke bed par aaja mujhay koi problem nh hai.' Manisha said holding his hand and making him sit. He got up from the couch and laid down in the bed when he saw her going out of the room.

'aray abhi to tu keh rai thi k tujhe koi problem nh h or ab bahir ja rai hai. Mein couch par so jaoun ga agar tu uncomfortable hai to.' Abhishek asked her.

'aray nh mein to apni jewellery lenay ja rai hun mein ne bahir table par rakhi thi. Tu so ja mein yahin aoun gi babu.' Manisha said and went out.

Abhishek smiled widely as she called him 'babu' after sooo long. It's their love language to call each other 'babu' and it felt surreal after being called out by his love name. He's happy that she's finally melting and maybe she'll confess soon. Manisha also realised what she called him and blushed but she shrugged off her thoughts thinking he must haven't noticed that. She returned back taking her jewellery and saw him using his phone. She switched off the light and laid beside him. He also kept back his phone and turned towards her. They both were facing each other. Abhishek gently placed his palm on her cheek and Manisha closed her eyes. She wanted to retaliate but have no energy left. She's now tired of fighting with him and pushing him away.

'I am sorry.' Abhishek whispered.

'kyun?' Manisha asked him opening her eyes.

'mujhay teri calls uthani chahiye thi par mein wahan sach mein bht busy tha.' Abhishek said.

'bht mushkil tha kya bigg boss mein akelay rehna?' Manisha finally asked him what's bothering her from the time she got to know that Abhishek entered bigg boss.

'han bht mushkil tha.' Abhishek replied honestly.

'koi baat nh un mushkilon ke baad tujhe ktna kch mila bhi to hai star ban gya hai tu. Tujhe wo sab mil rha hai jo tu hamesha se chahta tha.' Manisha said smiling. She's glas that he's finally living the life he dreamt of.

'pta hai Manisha mujhay sab kch mil gya lekn mein khush nh hun.' Abhishek said.

'kyun?' Manisha asked.

'kyun ke shayad jab mujhay ye sab mil rha tha to meray sath wo nh thi jis ke sath mein ne ye khuwab dekhay the.' Abhishek said looking in her eyes.

Manisha felt bad listening to him and looked down breaking the eye contact. It was their dream to achieve all of this together but she left him in the midway and he fought for their dreams alone.

'chal goodnight.' Abhishek said and took his hand back from her face. He turned his back towards her as tears flowed down his eyes. He remembered the time when he used to cry for her whole night, when he faced failures and she wasn't there to comfort him. He has made up his mind that he's never going to meet him again when she again entered his life but this time he's not letting her go anywhere. She has to confess whatever is in her heart.

Manisha knew he must be feeling bad but she has no courage to comfort him. She also turned towards the opposite side and both slept crying their heart out.

Next morning, Manisha woke up and saw him getting ready.

'tu kahan ja rha hai?' Manisha asked him getting scared as she thought he's again going somewhere leaving her.

'ek meeting hai raat tak aa jaoun ga.' Abhishek replied.

'Abhishek cancel karde na meeting. Aj mehandi ka function hai ghar par or tu ja rha hai.' Manisha complaint.

'kar sakta huta to kar deta lekn bht important meeting hai ir wesay bhi mehandi ke function mein mera kya kaam hai.' Abhishek said as he picked up his phone ready to leave.

'acha tu ruk 2 min mein fresh hu kar aati hun breakfast kar ke jana.' Manisha said quickly leaving the bed. She knew everybody will be sleeping as they were awake till late night because of function and he'll leave without having anything.

'aray tu so ja rehne de mein khud kha lun ga kch.' Abhishek said but she didn't listen anything and quickly went inside washroom whereas he left the room.

She came out and saw him sitting on the dining table talking to someone on phone. She immediately went in kitchen and started to prepare his breakfast.

'aray abbu tu kyun itna tyar hai? Kahan ja rha hai?' Nischay asked as he just woke up and saw him.

'meeting mein ja rha hun ek raat tak aa jaoun ga.' Abhishek replied.

'han to ja yahan kyun betha hai?'

'breakfast bana rai hai Manisha is liye betha hun.'

'tujhe sharam nh aati breakfast karne ke liye tu ne usko utha dia itni subah subah.'

'mein ne nh uthaya khud uthi hai wo.'

'tu raat ko soya kahan tha?' Nischay asked making Abhishek speechless. He don't know how to tell him that he slept with Manisha.

'good morning Nischay bhaiya.' Manisha greeted him as she brought breakfast for Abhishek who thanked her inwardly for coming at right time.

'good morning Manisha.' Nischay said smiling at her.

'apke liye breakfast laoun?' Manisha asked him.

'nh mein baad mein kha lun ga.' Nischay said.

'aray baad mein kyun abhi uthein hain ap to breakfast bhi abhi hi karna chahiye na hum abhi latay hain.' Manisha said and went towards kitchen. Nischay also went behind her to stop her.

Abhishek completed her breakfast. He went to kitchen and saw Nischay and Manisha preparing breakfast together laughing at something. He stood there admiring their bond. Their bond hasn't changed a bit even after years.

'Abhishek kch chahiye tujhe?' Manisha asked him as she noticed him standing there.

'nh kch nh chahiye. Mein ja rha hun. Byee.' Abhishek said and went away smiling.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88K 3.5K 45
This is a Abhishek Malhan and Jiya Shankar fan fiction after they left the bigg boss house❤️
11.6K 648 7
This story is all about one shot of a lovely couple, Abhirohi.
15.2K 1.9K 30
Never been a keen follower of Biggboss! But then I saw these cuties. Just couldn't stop myself from adoring them. Now I don't care what future holds...
24.2K 3K 53
MANISHA, a woman filled with confidence and boldness...but in front of him ...she sluttered ABHISHEK, a man full of aroggance and pride ....y...