The Grandson of Grindelwald (...

Av Hauntez

HARRY POTTER X MALE READER Follow the story of Y/n Grindelwald the grandson of the Dark Lord Gellert Grindelw... Mer

Bio + Harem (Updated)
The Sorcerer's Stone
M1, Chapter 1
M1, Chapter 2
M1, Chapter 3
M1, Chapter 4
M1, Chapter 6
M1, Chapter 7
M1, Chapter 8
M1, Chapter 9
The Chamber of Secrets
M2, Chapter 1
M2, Chapter 2
M2, Chapter 3
M2, Chapter 4
M2, Chapter 5
M2, Chapter 6
M2, Chapter 7
M2, Chapter 8
M2, Chapter 9
M2, Chapter 10
M2, Chapter 11
The Prisoner of Azkaban
M3, Chapter 1
M3, Chapter 2
M3, Chapter 3
M3, Chapter 4
M3, Chapter 5
M3, Chapter 6
M3, Chapter 7
M3, Chapter 8
M3, Chapter 9
M3, Chapter 10
M3, Chapter 11
!Question!
The Goblet of Fire
M4, Chapter 1

M1, Chapter 5

2.4K 89 5
Av Hauntez

Hogwarts

(Y/n wakes up early in the morning. He looks around and sees the others still sleeping. He puts on his robes and takes his books and goes to the common room. He sits down and begins to read. He hears footsteps to his side, he turns his head and sees Hermione)

Hermione: Y/n? You sure are up early.

Y/n: I like to start my mornings off early.

(Hermione sits down next to him and looks at the book he is reading)

Hermione: What book is that?

Y/n: Just a spell book that my grandfather gave me.

(Hermione nods and begins to read her own book with a smile on her face. Suddenly blue fire bursts on Y/n's shoulder making Hermione fall off of the couch. The blue fire reforms into Helios who pokes Y/n's head with its leg)

Y/n: You hungry?

(Helios nods. Y/n takes out his wand and summons a peace of meat that he gives to Helios. Hermione is still on the ground staring at them wide eyed)

Hermione: Y-Y/n. What is that?

Y/n: Oh. This is Helios my blue phoenix.

Hermione: But isn't a phoenix supposed to be orange or red in color?

Y/n: Yeah, I guess Helios is a rare kind.

(Helios happy disappears by bursting into flames like he arrived. Y/n stands up and closes his book)

Y/n: Well, we should get going. Class is about to start.

(He offers a hand to Hermione who accepts it, he helps her get back onto her feet. Y/n gives her a smile and walks out of the common room to eat breakfast)

-------Time Skip-------

(The stairway bustles with students as Harry and Ron make their way. Clearly lost, Ron consults his timetable)

Ron: This is Staircase Twelve North, which should take us to Backward Staircase Seven—no wait a minute, we're on Backward Staircase Seven...

Harry: How many staircases are there?

Ron: One hundred forty-two, though, in A History of Magic, Bathilda Bagshot makes unattributed reference to three others.

(Harry and Ron watch Hermione pass by, apparently holding every single First Year course book in her arms)

McGonagall's Classroom

(Y/n and Hermione walk inside the empty classroom, being the first one's to arrive. Y/n spots a cat sitting on the teachers table, he smiles)

Y/n: Good morning professor. Where can we sit?

(Hermione looks at Y/n confused)

Hermione: Y/n, there is no one here. Who are you talking to?

(The cat jumps off of the table and transforms into McGonagall who gives Y/n a smile)

McGonagall: I'm impressed that you could tell that was me, Graves. How could you tell?

Y/n: It was the marks under your eyes that resemble your glasses.

(McGonagall gives him a nod of confirmation)

McGonagall: Impressive. 10 points to Gryffindor. And since you two are the first ones here you can sit where ever you want to.

Y/n: Thank you professor.

(Y/n and Hermione sit down at the front row together. Hermione turns to look at Y/n)

Hermione: Where did you learn to see if someone is an animagus?

Y/n: Reading.

(Y/n gives her a playful smirk and opens his book)

-------Time Skip-------

(Students sit attentively, looking front... at a McGonagall in her cat form. Harry and Ron suddenly burst in and glance around)

Ron: Whew! We made it, mate. Can you imagine old McGonagall's face if we were late first day out...

(Hearing this, the cat narrows its eyes, leaps up and transforms back into McGonagall. Ron's mouth drops open in amazement)

Ron: That was bloody brilliant!

McGonagall: Thank you for that assessment, Mr. Weasley. But perhaps it might be more useful if I transfigured Mr. Potter or yourself into a pocket watch. That way one of you might be on time.

Harry: We got lost.

McGonagall: Then perhaps a map. I trust you don't need one to find your seats?

(Harry and Ron Slink past Y/n and Hermione, sitting front row center)

McGoangall: Transfiguration is some of the most complex, dangerous and valuable magic you will learn at Hogwarts. Use it skillfully and it may, one day, save your life. Make a mistake and you could find yourself with a toad's head and a monkey's tail. All right then. Shall we?

(Harry and Ron exchange a glance, whip open their books)

Potions Class

(As Professor Snape paces imperiously, Y/n and the others sit in dead silence, eyes wandering to the pickled animals floating in glass jars along the cold stone walls)

Snape: There will be no foolish wand waving or silly incantations in this class. As such, I don't expect many of you to appreciate the subtle science and exact art that is potion making. However, for those select few... who possess the predisposition, I can teach you how to bewitch the mind and ensnare the senses. I can tell you how to bottle fame, brew glory, even stopper death. Then again, maybe some of you have come to Hogwarts in possession of abilities so formidable that you feel confident enough to... not pay attention.

(Harry blinks, realizes Snape is looking at him)

Snape: Mr. Potter. Our new... celebrity. Tell me. What would I get if I added powdered root of asphodel to an infusion of wormwood?

(Harry looks at a loss. Hermione's hand shoots into the air and Y/n looks mildly amused)

Snape: You don't know. Well, let's try again. Where, Mr. Potter, would you look if I told you to find me a bezoar?

Harry: I don't know, sir.

Snape: And the difference between monkshood and wolfsbane?

(Y/n sees Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle sniggering)

Harry: I don't know, sir.

Snape: Pity. Clearly fame isn't everything, is it, Mr. Potter.

Harry: Clearly Hermione knows. It seems a pity not to ask her...

(Neville, Seamus and a few other Gryffindors laugh)

Snape: Silence! And put your hand down, you silly girl!

(Hermione wilts, Y/n looks pats her back. Snape steps toward Harry, eyes glimmering)

Snape: For your information, Potter, asphodel and wormwood make a sleeping potion so powerful it is know as the Draught of the Living Dead. A bezoar is a stone taken from the stomach of a goat and it will save you from most poisons. As for monkshood and wolfbane, they are the same plant, which also goes by the name of aconite. Well, why aren't you all copying this down?

(The students scramble for their quills and parchment)

Snape: And Gryffindors. Note that five points will be taken from your House for your classmate's cheek.

Great Hall

(Harry stares glumly at the four hourglasses as the precious gems drop in Gryffindor's, rise in Slytherin's. Down the table, Seamus is muttering)

Seamus: Eye of rabbit, harp string hum...

Harry: What's Seamus trying to do to that glass of water?

Ron: Turn it to rum. Actually managed a weak tea yesterday before it...

(Suddenly the glass blows up in Seamus' face)

Y/n: He won't have any eye brows at the end of the week.

Ron: You said it Y/n. Ah, mail's here.

(Dozens of owls circle the ceiling, then swoop down, dropping parcels from home. A copy of The Daily Prophet rolls onto the table near Y/n and Harry)

Ron: Hey look! Neville's gotten a Remembrall!

(Neville holds a glass ball filled with white smoke. Slowly, the smoke begins to turn a deep scarlet)

Hermione: I've read about those. If the smoke turns red it means you've forgotten something.

Neville: Only problem is... I can't remember what I've forgotten.

(Y/n grabs the daily prophet and nudges Ron and Harry)

Y/n: Hey, Harry, Ron. Somebody broke into Gringotts. Listen: "Believed to be the work of Dark wizards or witches unknown, Gringotts goblins, while acknowleging the breach, insist nothing was taken. The vault in question had, in fact, been emptied earlier that very same day." That's odd.

Ron: It's mad. Dad says there are dragons guarding some of the vaults.

Harry: No. It's just odd... That's the day Hagrid and I were there.

The Grounds

(Y/n stands in a cluster of Gryffindors, across from Malfoy and his Slytherin cronies. Between them, there is a long line of broomSsticks. Madame hooch, a rangy witch with short grey hair and hawk-like eyes, stands between the two groups)

Madame Hooch: Welcome to your first Flying Lesson. Well, what are you all waiting for? Everyone step up to a broomstick. Come now. Hurry up.

(Y/n steps forward nervously, glances down. His broom is old, with twigs sticking out at odd angles)

Madame Hooch: Stick out your right hand, Over the broom, and say "Up"!

(Shouts of "Up!" ring on the cold afternoon air. Though he barely whispers the command, Y/n's broom snaps smartly into his hand. Harry's broom comes to his hand the second try. Hermione's simply rolls over. Ron's flies up and cracks him in the nose. Y/n and Harry laugh at him)

Ron: Oh, shut up you two.

Madame Hooch: Now. Once you've got hold of the broom, I want you to mount it. And grip it tight. We don't want you sliding off the end. Your other right hand, Mr. Finnegan. Goodness, boy, what have you done with your eyebrows?

Seamus: Lost 'em, ma'am.

Draco: Excuse me, Madam Hooch. Given that a few of us have been on sticks for years, would it not make sense to separate the expert flyers from... the neophytes?

Madame Hooch: Thank you, Mr. Malfoy, but I'm sure even an expert flyer such as yourself can appreciate the benefits of reacquainting oneself with the basics. Your grip, for example. It's thumb in, not out.

(As Malfoy reddens, Y/n, Harry and Ron share grins)

Madame Hooch: Very well. Now when I blow my whistle, I want each of you to kick off from the ground. Hard. Keep your brooms steady, hover for a moment, then lean forward slightly and touch back down. On my whistle... Three... Two...

(Jumping the gun entirely, a nervous Neville shoots straight up into the air, like a cork out of a bottle)

Madame Hooch: Mr. Longbottom! Exactly where do you think you're going?

(Clutching desperately to his broom, Neville caroms crazily off a tree, flops upside down, rockets past the other students who duck, then soars into a mad spiraling climb)

Madame Hooch: Come down here this instant!

(Neville's pale face peers down, his eyes roll up)

Madame Hooch: On your broomstick, Longbottom!

(Too late. With a giant thund and a nasty crack, Neville hits the pitch. Madame Hooch and the Gryffindors rush over)

Madame Hooch: Broken wrist. Come on, dear. Up you get. Everyone's to keep their feet on the ground while I take Mr. Longbottom to the Hospital Wing. Understand? If I see a single broom in the air, the one riding it will find themselves out of Hogwarts before they can say 'Quidditch.'

(As they go, Y/n and Harry watch Neville's broom sail high over Hagrid's house, where the giant himself sits in the front garden, watching with a pair of binoculars. Draco scoops Neville's Remembrall from the grass, cackles)

Draco: Did you see his face? Perhaps if the great lump had given this a squeeze, he would've remembered to fall on his fat arse.

Harry: Give it here, Malfoy.

Draco: No, I think I'll leave it somewhere for Longbottom to find. How about up a tree?

(Malfoy slings a leg over his broom and kicks into the air)

Draco: What's the matter, Potter? A bit beyond your reach?

(Harry glowers up at Malfoy, then grabs his broom)

Hermione: Harry! No! You heard what Madame Hooch said. Besides you don't even know how to... fly.

(Harry shoots into the sky, so angry that it's a moment before he realizes what the others see clearly he's a natural. Turning his broomstick sharply, he hovers, glaring at Malfoy)

Harry: Give it here. Or I'll knock you off that ruddy broom.

Draco: Is that so?

(Harry shoots forth like a javelin, Malfoy just managing to slip his charge. As Harry whips around, Malfoy glances down at the ground, clearly unnerved. Harry simply smiles)

Draco: Have it your way, then!

(Malfoy hurls the ball high. As it plummets, Harry throws himself into a steep dive, rocketing recklessly downward, ignoring the earth as it rushes toward him, extending his hand. Draco uses his wand to sed the ball the other way. Suddenly Y/n shoots from the ground on his broom and kicks the ball back to harry who cathes it. Y/n and harry land grinning, as the Gryffindors cheer. Then)

McGoangall: Harry Potter! Y/n Graves!

(Y/n turns his head and sees McGonagall walking towards them. Malfoy grins hideously)

Draco: Chin up, Potter. Graves. They might let you stay on as Hagrid's assistant.

Y/n: Shut up, brat.

------Time Skip-----

(Harry and Y/n trail silently after McGonagall. She leans into an adjacent classroom)

McGonagall: Excuse me, Professor Quirrell, could I borrow Wood for a moment.

(Startled, Professor Quirrell jumps, then Oliver Wood, a burly fifth-year, emerges, glances curiously at Harry and Y/n)

McGoangall: Graves, Potter, this is Oliver Wood. Wood... I've found you a Seeker and a chaser.

------Time Skip------

(Y/n, Harry and Ron walk, buffeted by the stream of students heading for dinner. Hermione walks a few steps behind)

Ron: Chaser and a seeker! But first years never make the House teams. You must be the youngest Quidditch player in-

Y/n: -A century. According to McGonagall.

(Just then, Fred and George descend to them)

Fred: Well done, Harry. Y/n. Wood's just told us.

Ron: Fred and George are on the team too. Beaters.

George: Our job to make sure you don't get bloodied up too bad. Can't make any promises, of course. Rough game, Quidditch.

Fred: Brutal. But no one's died in years. Someone will vanish occasionally...

George: But they turn up in a month or two.

(As the twins dash off, Ron reads Harry's troubled fade)

Ron: Oh go on, Harry. Quidditch is great. Best game there is. And you two will be great too.

Y/n: Ron's right. Don't think about it too much.

Harry: But I've never even played Quidditch. What if I make a fool of myself?

Hermione: You won't make a fool of yourself.

(Ron and Harry turn. They hadn't even noticed Hermione)

Hermione: It's in your blood.

Y/n: You seriously didn't notice her?

(Hermione leads Y/n, Harry and Ron to a display case. Inside is a history of Quidditch at Hogwarts, with ancient brooms, strange equipment, and various trophies. She points. Etched upon a silver tray, below a gryffindor lion, one name shines: James Potter. Seeker)

Ron: Harry... you didn't tell me your father was a Seeker too.

Harry: I... didn't know.

Y/n: Well now you do. So there's nothing for you to worry about.

------Time Skip------

(As Y/n, Harry and Ron trail Hermione up the staircase, Ron whispers)

Ron: I'm telling you, it's spooky. She knows more about you than you do.

Harry: Who doesn't?

Y/n: He does have a point.

(Just then, the staircase lurches beneath their feet and transports them to a very dark, very creepy corridor)

Ron: Does anybody feel like... we shouldn't be here?

Hermione: We're not supposed to be here. This is the Third Floor. It's forbidden.

Harry: Why, though?

Hermione: Because Dumbledore said so. Let's go.

(They hear a Meow. They freeze. A cat sits watching them, eyes glittering in the dark. Then... a shadow scales the wall)

Filch: Who goes there!

Y/n: Run.

(They turn, dash the opposite way. As they reach a door, Harry grips the knob, twists. It's locked)

Filch: Lead me to them, my sweet...

Ron: That's it. We're done for.

Y/n: Move. Alohomora.

(Y/n points his wand at the door's lock and the door swings open. Harry and ron stare incredulously)

Hermione: Standard Book of Spells. Chapter Seven.

(As they fall inside, Y/n presses his ear to the door)

Ron: Chapter Seven?

Y/n: Shhh! Filch is... gone.

Ron: He probably thinks this door is locked.

Hermione: It was locked.

Harry: And for good reason...

(Y/n, Hermione and Ron turn. Standing a feet away is a dog... only this one has three heads, three pairs of mad, rolling eyes, and three sets of hideous yellow fangs dripping with saliva. As the dog roars, they tumble back outside and Harry flings home the door just before the dog throws itself against it. They exchange a glance, dash off)

-----Time Skip-----

Gryffindor Common Room

(The Pink Lady frowns as they spill through, stand gasping)

Ron: What do they think they're doing keeping a thing like that locked up in school?

Hermione: You don't use yqur eyes, do you? Didn't you see what it was standing on?

Ron: I wasn't looking at its feet. I was a bit preoccupied with its heads. Or maybe you didn't notice. There were three.

Y/n: It was standing on a trapdoor, which means, it's not there by accident. It's...

Harry: Guarding something.

Hermione: That's right. Now, if you don't mind, I think I'll go to bed before either of you figures out another clever way to get us killed. Or worse... expelled.

(She goes to the girls dorms leaving Y/n, harry and ron alone)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

M1, CHAPTER 5 IS DONE :)

----------

Word Count: 2669

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

68.3K 2K 35
A Dramione Fanfiction. After failing to kill Dumbledore in his 6th year, Draco Malfoy's parents are killed by Voldemort. He seeks refuge with his lo...
8K 119 18
The Malfoy's daughter is unappreciated and sent away as much as possible. She spent lots of time with her aunt Bellatrix, but not even Bellatrix like...
146K 2.5K 120
Living in a pure blood family is tough and it only gets harder after attending Hogwarts . You're family is close friends with the malfoys whilst your...
21.6K 441 22
Y/N Weasley had lived the first eight years of her life, thinking that she was special to not have the traditional red-hair like the rest of her fami...