The Grandson of Grindelwald (...

By Hauntez

HARRY POTTER X MALE READER Follow the story of Y/n Grindelwald the grandson of the Dark Lord Gellert Grindelw... More

Bio + Harem (Updated)
The Sorcerer's Stone
M1, Chapter 1
M1, Chapter 2
M1, Chapter 3
M1, Chapter 5
M1, Chapter 6
M1, Chapter 7
M1, Chapter 8
M1, Chapter 9
The Chamber of Secrets
M2, Chapter 1
M2, Chapter 2
M2, Chapter 3
M2, Chapter 4
M2, Chapter 5
M2, Chapter 6
M2, Chapter 7
M2, Chapter 8
M2, Chapter 9
M2, Chapter 10
M2, Chapter 11
The Prisoner of Azkaban
M3, Chapter 1
M3, Chapter 2
M3, Chapter 3
M3, Chapter 4
M3, Chapter 5
M3, Chapter 6
M3, Chapter 7
M3, Chapter 8
M3, Chapter 9
M3, Chapter 10
M3, Chapter 11
!Question!
The Goblet of Fire
M4, Chapter 1

M1, Chapter 4

2.6K 98 12
By Hauntez

King's Cross Station

(Y/n has just arrived at king's cross and is looking his ticket that reads platform nine and three quarters. After looking around he arrives at the platforms ten and nine, he also sees harry with a big family of red heads running through the wall between the two platforms so he follows them. He runs through the same wall and arrives at a platform where a red train is waiting)

Y/n: Here we are.

(He looks around seeing the platform crowded by people. He sees a boy turn frantically to his grandmother)

Neville: Gran! I've lost my toad again.

Gran: Oh, Neville. Honestly. Not again...

Y/n: Unfortunate.

(He boards the train and starts to look for a empty compartment, which he finds and sits down in side and looks out the window. The door to the compartment opens and when Y/n looks who it is, he sees Harry standing there)

Y/n: Ah, Harry. We meet again.

Harry: Y/n. Nice to see you again. Say do you mind if I sit here?

Y/n: Not at all.

Harry: Thanks.

(Harry sits down next to Y/n. Outside a older stundent strides forth in billowing black robes)

Percy: Have to go, Mother. The other Prefects are expecting me up front.

Fred: Mum! Guess who's on the train? Right now.

Fred and George: Harry Potter!

Ginny: Oh, Mum, can I go on and see him? Please.

Mrs. Weasley: Certainly not. The boy isn't something you goggle at in a zoo.

(Y/n smirks at Harry)

Y/n: Well aren't you a mister popular.

Harry: It's a nightmare.

(A whistle is blown which means the train is about to leave)

Mrs. Weasley: All right, on you go, all of you. Ron, what is that on your nose?

(She goes for a handkerchief, but Ron spins away. She sighs, calls after the twins)

Mrs. Weasley: You two watch out for your brother. And behave yourselves this year..If I get one more owl telling me you've blown up a toilet or something-

Fred: Blown up a toilet? We've never blown up a toilet.

George: Great idea, though, thanks, Mum!

(The train starts to move out of the station, the little red haired girl called Ginny chases after it. Y/n watches her from the window until she drops back, they finally leave king's cross and start the journey to hogwarts)

-----Time Skip-----

(The train whips past fields, small country lanes. Y/n and Harry are talking about random stuff to pass the time)

-----Time Skip-----

(The compartment door slides open. Y/n and Harry look towards the door and see Ron standing there. Seeing Y/n and Harry, he hesitates)

Ron: Mind? Everywhere else is full.

Harry: Not at all.

Y/n: I don't mind at all.

(Ron smiles at them and sits down opposite of them)

Ron: I'm Ron, by the way.

Harry: I'm Harry. Harry Potter.

Y/n: Y/n Graves.

(Ron stares wide eyed at Harry when he heard his name)

Ron: Harry Potter? Is it true? I mean, have you really got the... you know...

(Without prompting, Harry lifts his hair and shows the scar)

Ron: Wicked.

Y/n: Are all your family wizards?

Ron: Huh? Oh. I think so. Well, Mum's got a second cousin who's an accountant. But we never talk about him. I heard you went to live with Muggles harry. What are they like?

Harry: Horrible.

Y/n: Not all of them, there are some good ones... Most of them are, but...

Harry: Mine are, though. Trade them for three wizard brothers any day.

Ron: Five. I'm the sixth in our family to go to Hogwarts. Everyone expects me to do as well as the others. But if I do, it's no big deal because they did it first. You never get anything new, either, with five brothers. I've got Bill's old robes. Charlie's old wand. Even Scabbers used to be Percy's...

(Ron reaches into his pocket, pulls out a fat, gray, seemingly unconscious, rat)

Y/n: Is it dead?

Ron: No. He hardly ever wakes up. He's useless basically. Percy got an owl for making Prefect, but Mum and Dad couldn't afford-- I mean, I got Scabbers instead.

(Ron looks embarrassed. Just then, a dimpled woman pushing a trolley full of sweets pops her head in)

Woman: Anything off the trolley, dears?

Ron: No thanks. I got my own.

(He takes out a lumpy sandwich. Y/n digs into his pockets and takes out a handfull of coins)

Y/n: We'll take the lot.

Ron: Whoa.

------Time Skip------

(Treats are spread out on an empty seat. Harry marvels at the strange, wondrous candies before him)

Harry: "Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans?"

Ron: They mean every flavor. There's chocolate, peppermint... but you can also get liver or spinach or tripe. George reckons he had a bogey-flavored one once.

Y/n: These aren't real frogs, are they?

(Y/n holds up a pack of "CHOCOLATE FROGS" Something is wriggling under the foil, then sees that Ron already has a very realistic leg squirreling out the corner of his mouth)

Ron: Just a spell. Besides, it's the card you want. Each pack's got a Famous Witch or Wizard. Got about 500 myself. Watch it!

(As Y/n breaks the foil on his pack, the frog springs into the air and out the open train window)

Ron: That's rotten luck. They've only got one good jump in them to begin with.

(Y/n glances at the card in his hand. On it, there's a man with a crooked nose, long silver beard, and is wearing blue robes with stars on it. Underneath is a name "Merlin")

Y/n: I got Merlin.

(Ron stares at Y/n wide eyed)

Ron: Merlin? Really! That's the rarest card you can get!

Y/n: If you want it you can have it.

Ron: Really?

Y/n: Yeah, sure.

(He gives Ron the card and ron looks at it with a big smile on his face)

Ron: Thanks. What do you have harry?

Harry: Dumbledore.

Ron: I've about six of him. Trade you Scabbers though, if you get Agrippa or Ptolemy.

(Harry turns the card and reads the writing on it)

Harry: Considered by many the greatest wizard of modern times, Dumbledore is particularly famous for his defeat of the dark wizard Grindelwald in 1945, for his discovery of the 12 uses of dragon's blood, and his work on alchemy with his partner, Nicolas Flamel. Approximately one hundred and fifty years old, Professor Dumbledore enjoys chamber music, tenpin bowling, and One hundred and fifty years old?

Y/n: 'One hundred and fifty years old? That means grandfather is atleast that old too.'

Ron: Thought he'd be older, did you?

Harry: No-- I-- Hey, he's gone.

(Harry holds up the card now blank to Y/n and Ron, who only shrugs)

Ron: Well, you can't expect him to hang around all day, can you?

Y/n: I guess not.

Harry: It's just, in the Muggle world, people stay put in photos.

Ron: Really? They don't move at all? Weird!

(Just then, Scabbers snorts and falls back asleep)

Ron: Pathetic, isn't it?

Harry: Maybe a little.

Ron: Fred gave me a spell that's to turn him yellow. Want to see?

Y/n: Sure.

(Harry nods, eager to see some magic. Ron pulls out a battered wand, just as the compartment door opens and a girl with bushy brown hair looks in. She is Hermione Granger and is already wearing her school robes)

Hermione: Has anyone seen a toad? A boy named Neville has lost one. Oh, are you doing magic? Let's see then.

(She sits down. Ron looks a bit taken aback, but clears his throat nonetheless, poises his wand over Scabbers)

Ron: Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow, Turn this stupid, fat rat yellow.

(Scabbers snorts, but otherwise remains fat, grey, and asleep)

Y/n: Wow.

Hermione: Are you sure that's a real spell? Well, it's not very good, is it? I've only tried a few simple ones myself but they've all worked for me. For example...

(To Harry's surprise, Hermione takes her wand, points it directly over his brow, then... stops)

Hermione: Goodness. You're Harry Potter, aren't you? I know all about you, of course. I was doing a little recreational reading and you're in Modern Magical History, The Rise and Fall of the Dark Arts and Great Wizarding Events of the 20th Century.

Harry: Am I?

Hermione: Didn't you know? I'd have found out everything I could if it was me. Anyway...Oculus Reparo.

(Instantly, the cracked bridge of Harry's glasses is mended)

Hermione: There. That's better, isn't it? I'm Hermione Granger, by the way. Who are you?

(She looks at Y/n who gives her a smile)

Y/n: Y/n. Y/n Graves, pleasure to meet you, Hermione.

Hermione: Nice to meet you too, Y/n. And you are...?

(Ron is still staring at the glasses, feeling a bit outdone while eating candy)

Ron: Um... Ron Weasley.

Hermione: Pleasure. Do either of you know what House you'll be in? I'm hoping for Gryffindor. I hear Dumbledore himself was in it, but I think I might just die if they put me in Slytherin. That was You-Know-Who's House. Anyway, you three had better change into your robes. I expect we'll be arriving soon. You've got dirt on your nose, by the way, did you know?

(As she exits, Y/n, Harry and Ron just sit, staring at the door)

Y/n: Well... She was something?

(Ron and Harry nod in silence)

Hogsheads Station

(As the scarlet engine hisses to a stop, Y/n and the others spill out. Y/n's and Harry's robes shimmer grandly, while Ron's secondhand silks show a bit too much sneaker)

Hagrid: Firs' years! Firs' years over here!

(Hagrid gives Harry a wink as he comes loping out of the darkness, swinging a lamp. Ron, preoccupied with wiping his nose clean on his robes, stops, dumbstruck by Hagrid's size)

Black Lake

(A fleet of tiny boats glides silently over a glassy lake. Y/n rides with Harry, Ron and Hermione gazing at the dark trees of the forest that surrounds them. A glint of silver flickers through the black trees, like a dream. Harry watches, transfixed and Y/n looks around with a smile on his face)

Hagrid: You there! Don' be trailin' yer fingers in the water. Yeh might find yeh don' get 'em all back.

(Harry turns, sees that Hagrid is speaking to a blonde haired boy. The boy eyes Hagrid darkly, whispers to a pair of thick looking boys. Y/n peers into the black water, sees his own pale face looking back, then a soft glitter of reflected light dances on the surface. He looks up, watches a magnificent castle drift into view. Hogwarts)

Hogwarts

(Y/n and the others enter a grand entryway lit with flaming torches. professor McGonagall, a witch in an emerald cloak, stands before a pair of towering doors. She lifts her chin, surveys the new students)

McGoangall: Welcome to Hogwarts. In a moment, you will pass through these doors and join your classmates, but before you can take your seats, you must be sorted into your Houses. They are Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. While here, your House is, in many ways, your family. Your triumphs will earn your House points, while any rule-breaking will lose points. At the end of the year, the House with the most is awarded the House Cup, a great honor. I hope each of you...

(Just then, a rather large toad springs forth croaking)

Neville: Trevor!

(Neville, blissfully relieved, gathers his toad, then peers up from the hem of Professor McGonagall's robes)

McGonagall: ...will be a credit to whichever House becomes yours. The Sorting Ceremony will begin momentarily.

(Professor McGonagall glowers at Neville, then exits. As she goes, there is a brief clamor of sound from the students waiting in the Great Hall beyond)

Harry: How exactly do they sort us?

Y/n: I'm curious about that too.

Ron: Some kind of test, I think. Fred says it hurts like hell, but I'm sure he was joking. At least... I think he was.

(Just then, Draco Malfoy pushes through the crowd, shadowed by the boys from the boat. Malfoy stares openly at Harry's scar)

Draco: It's true then, what they were saying on the train. Harry Potter has come to Hogwarts.

(Harry's eyes slide, appraise the other two boys)

Draco: Oh. This is Crabbe and Goyle. And my name's Malfoy. Draco Malfoy.

(Ron coughs, masking a snigger. Malfoy's eyes narrow)

Draco: Think my name's funny, do you? No need to ask yours. Red hair, freckles, and a hand-me-down robes, you must be a Weasley. You'll soon find out some wizarding families are better than others, Potter. You don't want to go making friends with the wrong sort. I can help you there.

(Malfoy extends his hand, but Harry's gaze remains level)

Harry: I think I can tell the wrong sort for myself, thanks.

(Malfoy's eyes glitter with rage. Finally he drops his hand, turns away)

Y/n: 'I alredy dislike him.'

Hermione: Well, he's rather disagreeable, isn't he?

(Y/n, Ron and Harry turn to see Hermione)

Y/n: You said it.

(Just then, Professor McGonagall returns)

McGonagall: We are ready for you.

Great Hall

(Y/n and the others file into a strangely splendid place lit by thousands of candles floating in midair over four long tables lined with students. Harry looks to the windows below the ceiling, finds glorious stars and an icy blue moon)

Hermione: It's not real, the ceiling. It's only bewitched to look like the night sky. I read about it in Hogwarts, A History.

Y/n: It's a good book.

Hermione: I know, right.

(Professor McGonagall sweeps to the front of the room where a wizards hat patched and frayed sits on a stool)

McGonagall: Before we begin, Professor Dumbledore would like to say a few words.

(Y/n watches with great interest as the great wizard himself rises from his seat at the High Table)

Dumbledore: Yes, and here they are: Nitwit! Blubber! Oddment! Tweak! Thank you!

(The Great Hall thunders with applause)

Hermione: I hear he's a genius.

(As the applause subsides, the hat twitches. At the brim, a rip opens wide, and the hat begins to talk)

Sorting hat: Oh, you may not think I'm pretty But don't judge on what you see I'll eat myself if you can find a smarter hat than me. There's nothing hidden in your head The Sorting Hat can't see So try me on and I will tell you Where you ought to be....

(As the students applaud, the hat takes a bow and Professor McGonagall steps forward with a roll of parchment)

McGonagall: When I call your name, you will come forth, put on the hat and be sorted.

(She looks down at the scroll)

McGonagall: Hermione Granger.

Hermione: Oh dear. Here it is, isn't it? The moment. Goodness. What if the hat says nothing and we're all just left standing here forever...

(She steps forward)

Ron: Mental, that one. I'm telling you.

(Y/n, Harry and Ron watch Hermione seat herself, lower the Hat on her head)

Sorting hat: GRYFFINDOR!

(Percy pulls out a chair for Hermione at the Gryffindor table)

McGonagall: Draco Malfoy.

Ron: Slytherin.

Y/n: For sure.

(Draco Malfoy swaggers forth and grips the hat. He's barely touched it to his head, when)

Sorting hat: SLYTHERIN!

Ron: There's not a witch or wizard who went bad who wasn't in Slytherin. Draco's father was one of the first to join You-Know-Who when he got power. And one of the first to come back when he lost it.

McGonagall: Susan Bones.

(As susan bones dashes up front, Harry glances to the High Table. Dumbledore watches the proceedings placidly, while Professor Quirrell talks to a hook-nosed man with greasy black hair and sallow skin, professor snape. Slowly, as if he can feel Harry's gaze, Snape turns, looks straight into Harry's eyes. Instantly, a Sharp, hot pain shoots across Harry's scar)

Harry: Ouch!

Ron: Harry? What is it?

Y/n: You okay?

Harry: N-nothing. I'm fine.

Sorting hat: Hufflepuff!

(Susan bones runs off)

McGonagall: Ronald Weasley.

(As Ron steps nervously away, Harry glances back to the High Table. Shape has returned to his conversation)

Sorting hat: Ah! Another weasley, huh? I know what to do with you... Gryffindor!

(Ron breaths a sigh of relief. Fred and George whoop loudly as Ron comes grinning out of the hat, greatly relieved. Harry starts to clap himself when)

McGonagall: Harry Potter.

(There is an abrupt drop in the chatter. As Harry makes his way, he avoids the eyes of the many who stare and whisper)

McGonagall: If you will, Mr. Potter.

(Harry sits, takes the hat, and... slowly... lowers it. He waits, then the hat begins to speak)

Sorting hat: Hmmm. Difficult. Very Difficult. Plenty of courage, I see. Not a bad mind either. There's talent, oh yes, and a thirst to prove yourself. But where to put you...?

(Harry grips the edge of the stool, closes his eyes. His lips move ever so slightly: Not Slytherin. Not Slytherin)

Sorting hat: Not Slytherin, eh? Are you sure? You could be great, you know, it's all here in your head, and Slytherin will help you on the way to greatness, no doubt about that... No? Well, if you're sure better be GRYFFINDOR!

(A roar erupts from the Gryffindor table. Harry stands shakily and walks to his table, where Percy, the Weasley twins, and Hermione all welcome him. At the High Table, Dumbledore lifts his goblet and, meeting Harry's eyes... nods)

McGoangall: Y/n Graves.

(Y/n steps forward and when dumbledore sees him his eyes widen slightly almost like he recognizes Y/n. Y/n sits down and quickly uses magic to alter his memories for the sorting hat so that it wont be able to see who he really is)

Sorting hat: Hmmm. Another difficult one. Yes, plenty of courage, very smart and... Oh thirst for power and knowledge. Hmmm...

(The hat starts to think and the great hall quiets down as they are witnessing a hat stall. After 7 minutes the sorting hat begins to talk again)

Sorting hat: I can't decide, what do you say my young friend. Hmmm?

Y/n: I would like to be in Gryffindor.

Sorting hat: It shall be done. GRYFFINDOR!

(The great hall applaus him with the Gryffindors doing it the loudest. Y/n goes and sits down next to Harry, Ron and Hermione. He gives them a smile which they return)

Y/n: 'This is the best choice, no one will suspect me to do anything.'

-----Time Skip-----

(Freshly sorted and seated, the Gryffindor first years watch in amazement as the empty plates before them suddenly fill with food. There is roast beef, chicken, pork chops, lamb chops, sausages, bacon, steak, the feast of all feasts. Harry listens as a rather wild-looking boy named seamus talks to another student, dean thomas)

Seamus: I'm half and half. Me dad's a Muggle, Mam's a witch. Bit of a nasty shock for him when he found out.

(As Percy leans over to pour a strange liquid into Harry's goblet, Harry nods to the High Table, to Professor Snape)

Harry: Say, Percy. Who's that teacher talking to Professor Quirrell?

Percy: Hm? Oh. Professor Snape. Head of Slytherin House.

Harry: What does he teach?

Percy: Potions. But everyone knows it's the Dark Arts he fancies. Been after Quirrell's job for years.

(Just then, several students shriek as a volley of ghosts stream into the hall overhead. One swoops down)

Percy: Hello, Sir Nicolas. Have a nice summer?

Nearly Headless Nick: Dismal. What with the Slytherins winning the House Cup six years in a row, the Bloody Baron's become unbearable.

(Nick nods his head in the direction of the Slytherin table, where a horrific, blood stained ghost hovers imperiously)

Nick: Then again, he's always been unbearable.

Ron: I know you. You're Nearly Headless Nick.

Nick: I prefer Sir Nicolas, if you don't mind.

Hermione: Nearly headless? How can you be nearly headless?

Nick: Like this.

(Seizing himself by the left ear, Nick swings his entire head off his neck and onto his shoulder, as if it were on a hinge)

Y/n: You had to ask...

Neville: I think I'm done eating.

(Just then, Dumbledore rises at the High Table)

Dumbledore: If I may, I have a few start-of-term notices to announce. First Years should note that the. Dark Forest is strictly forbidden to all pupils. Also, our caretaker, Mr. Filch has asked me to remind you that...

(Filch is a sour looking man that stands near a side exit while mrs. norris, a cat with glittering red eyes, sits by his feet)

Dumbledore: ...no magic should be used between classes in the corridors. And finally, please note that this year, the third floor corridor on the right hand side is out of bounds to everyone who does not wish to die a most painful death.

Y/n: 'That just makes me want to explore it more.'

(Hearing this, Ron stops chewing for the first time, glances at Y/n and Harry. But before either can speak)

Dumbledore: And now, let us sing the school song! Everyone pick their favorite tune and off we go!

(Professor McGonagall rolls her eyes slightly as Dumbledore wields his wand. Consulting the parchment of lyrics placed beside their plates, Harry and his fellow First Years join a rousing, but rather dischordant, chorus of voices)

School singing: Hogwarts, Hogwarts, Hoggy Warty Hogwarts Teach us things worth knowing Bring back what we've forgot. Just do your best, we'll do the rest And learn until our brains all rot...

Marble Staircase

(As the new Gryffindors follow Percy up the staircase, Harry stares in wonderment at the portraits on the walls, the people in them move)

Percy: This is the most direct path to the dormitory, except on Fridays, of course, when the staircases... change.

(As the staircase before them moves to the right, Percy waits briefly, then leads on without comment to a new corridor)

Percy: Ah. Here we are.

(At the very end of the corridor, hangs a portrait of a woman in a pink silk dress. She looks at Percy)

Lady: Password?

Percy: Caput Draconis.

(The portrait swings forward, revealing a round hole in the wall. The students all scramble through it)

Gryffindor Common Room

(The students enter a cozy, round room, filled with squashy armchairs. At the top of a spiral staircase, are two doors)

Percy: Girls' dormitory to the left. Boys to the right. You'll find your belongings have already been brought up. Any questions? Then, goodnight all. Oh, and don't forget. Before retiring, please place all living potion ingredients in your cupboards. This includes slugs, fire beetles and cutworms. Sweet dreams...

Boys Tower Dormitory

(Inside on of the boys dorms Ron, Neville and Seamus slumber. Harry is sleeping too, but it is not restful. Y/n is sitting on his bed reading a spell book that his grandfather gave him. He looks to his side and sees that Harry is about to wake up, so he pretends to sleep.

Harry awakens with a start, sits up. Trembling. He glances about the room, then lies slowly back and falls back to sleep. Y/n sits up and continues to read and after a while he decides to go to sleep)

Y/n: 'This is where it all begins.'

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

M1, CHAPTER 4 IS DONE :)

----------

Word Count: 3627

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 119 18
The Malfoy's daughter is unappreciated and sent away as much as possible. She spent lots of time with her aunt Bellatrix, but not even Bellatrix like...
550K 17.9K 35
Y/N: Your Name L/N: Last Name H/C: Hair Colour E/C: Eye Colour S/C: Skin Colour F/C: Favorite Colour F/F: Favorite Food ...
2.4K 92 29
What if Tom Riddle had a heir that was taken? What if she is the daughter of the vampire queen? What if she was put with the Potter's? What happens w...
388K 14.9K 43
Y/N: Your Name L/N: Last Name H/C: Hair Colour E/C: Eye Colour S/C: Skin Colour F/C: Favorite Colour F/F: Favorite Food ...