Best thing (Pordee x Pandee)

By shezafina

Michelle and Antonia are bestfriends and they love each. But Michelle didn't want their friendship to be brok... More

Bestfriends
She Left
Three Years later
Destined
Date
First
Opportunities
The talk
Surprise - Part 2
Discussion
Moments
Make love
Precious moments
Against all odd
Victory
Jealousy
Assurance
Unexpected Visit
Breakfast
Samantha
Arrival
Rehearsal
Sleep over
Big Day
Top 3
Mexico
Argument
Apology
Frustration
Let's take a break
Time to think
In love with you
One Year later
The truth
Blessing
With her

Surprise

1.1K 18 0
By shezafina

Michelle Pov

Planning is great, but not as great as what comes with surprises. Surprise is a vital aspect of our lives as it makes life interesting.

As soon as I heard my alarm taking off, I jumped out of bed. I didn't have much sleep because of what I'm feeling. I'm excited to see her again after almost 2 weeks of being apart.

I am ready I said to myself

The talk I have earlier with Voltaire inspires me even more. He give me some advise about my love life. It fascinating that he like what I have. He didn't judge me for the relationship that I had. He even told me to protect and take good care of my relationship.

I take a shower and change into my usual airport attire

I checked the time it's already 6 in the evening. It's time to go. I take a hold of my suitcase and decided to just take dinner in the airport. What can I say? I don't wanna be late for my flight.

Geez Chill Michelle. You know she will be surprise when she sees you. I chose not to tell her about my arrival instead I decided to surprise her.

What would I do to surprise you this time Ann?

Walking out the hotel doors. I walk outside and found my boss waiting for me.

" Good evening boss" i greeted him

Irfan decided to drive me in the airport. He is older than me and I treated him as my older brother. He's cool and we agree on many things.

" Good evening too M. I hope you stay longer but I know you miss new york" he said while putting my suitcase in the car.

" Nahh I know you will be fine in here. Just call me boss if there's changes in plans" I told him

While inside the car I can't help but to smile thinking about Anntonia. I need to make a surprise for her.

How about a dinner. A romantic dinner?

Too common.

How about going to a vacation for the two of us? How about hawaii? Maldives?

Ugh. No. That would take a lot of her time.

How about I'll take her to a cruise? Asian cruise? Whaterver destination she likes.

"Are you okay M?" Irfan suddenly asked me getting me back to reality.

I looked at him nodded.

Wait. Maybe he could help me.

"Well, I'm thinking how to surprise Ann, you know I've been gone for two weeks and I want to make it up to her"

He explained his ideas and I'm glad I liked it.
But I told him I'm gonna change something that Anntonia would love more.

" Well, let's get this started then" He told me smiling

I immediately dialed my friend's name.

" Fabiola!" I squeled in excitement

" Good morning too you too Michelle! Do you know what time it is here in New York? She greeted and asked me still in her sleepy voice.

I chuck a little " I know Fab, it's exactly 5 o'clock in the morning" I answered

" Well,Are drunk or something? God Michelle. It's not good-" I didn't let her finish when I laugh out loud.

" Hahaha No I'm not drunk. I know I woke you up and so sorry for that. But I need your help" I explained to her.

She stay silent for while. After a minutes she spoke." Okay can you please explained it to me further? She asked. I can hint the interest in her voice.

Fabiola was always supportive to me, always has been and she will always be. That is why I conside her as one of my closest friend.

"I know this is too much but I badly needed it. I just-"

" Come on Michelle. You can count on me. What do you need? She butted in.

I smiled at her even though I know she can't see me." Okay then" I inhaled a little.

" Can you ask your wife If I can rent her yacht? I know it's in LA and I badly needed it. I don't have time to go and rent some rentables because it's usually take a day or two and I needed it as soon as possible." I explained

"Please Fabiola, I'll do anything in return" I begged with a voice I know she can't resists.

" Oh no. Don't you use that tone on me. How could I say no now?"

" I did it on purpose so you can't say no" I giggled.

We laughed for a moment because of the goofiness

" But what is the yacht for? I don't want to get deeper but I need to tell my wife what you are going to do with the yacht"

I smile widely upon hearing what she said " Thank you. I owe you one. Just tell her that I'm setting it up for a romantice date"

" Ohh for Anntonia, I'm sure she will say yes because you know she loves that girl. Your going to propose? she asked excitement evident her voice

"Hahaha not yet. I will let you know once I propose to her" I told her smiling widely

"Well, I will wait for that day"

"Once again thank you Fab. I'll update you with everything"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.8K 1K 15
Michelle and Anntonia have been best friends since practically birth. But when Michelle insists that Anntonia has to come with her on a road trip ac...
9K 314 18
Cold hearted woman meets the Sweet and Soft hearted woman. (just a fanfic for fun!) 😊
157K 4.2K 35
READ ME!! Hello. Michelle and Anntonia have so much wlw potential, or is it just me? Well, if you dig them here's an AU that I wrote for them. Disc...