The Grandson of Grindelwald (...

By Hauntez

HARRY POTTER X MALE READER Follow the story of Y/n Grindelwald the grandson of the Dark Lord Gellert Grindelw... More

Bio + Harem (Updated)
The Sorcerer's Stone
M1, Chapter 1
M1, Chapter 3
M1, Chapter 4
M1, Chapter 5
M1, Chapter 6
M1, Chapter 7
M1, Chapter 8
M1, Chapter 9
The Chamber of Secrets
M2, Chapter 1
M2, Chapter 2
M2, Chapter 3
M2, Chapter 4
M2, Chapter 5
M2, Chapter 6
M2, Chapter 7
M2, Chapter 8
M2, Chapter 9
M2, Chapter 10
M2, Chapter 11
The Prisoner of Azkaban
M3, Chapter 1
M3, Chapter 2
M3, Chapter 3
M3, Chapter 4
M3, Chapter 5
M3, Chapter 6
M3, Chapter 7
M3, Chapter 8
M3, Chapter 9
M3, Chapter 10
M3, Chapter 11
!Question!
The Goblet of Fire
M4, Chapter 1

M1, Chapter 2

2.8K 102 15
By Hauntez

London Orphanage

(It's been 7 years since Y/n found out about the wizarding world and about him being a wizard from a powerful bloodline. He has been training and studying nonstop for these seven years making him powerful enough to not need a wand to perform magic. Y/n has began to think a lot like his late grandfather, believing that wizards are above muggles. Right now Y/n is waiting for his 14th birthday so he can get his hogwarts letter)

Y/n: I can't wait, if only there was a spell that skips time.

(Y/n is in his room spending his time studying and learning spells that he read about. Then he hears a knock on his door)

Mary: Dinners ready Y/n.

Y/n: Coming!

(Y/n puts away his magic books and goes down stairs to eat with the other kids. Y/n sits down at the table and begin to eat his food)

Mary: So are you exited about your birthday tomorrow Y/n?

Y/n: Yeah I am.

(Mary smiles at him. Once Y/n finished his food, he puts the dishes away and goes back to his room to practice and study even more)

Y/n: Okay what spell should I learn this time?

(Y/n goes to pick up the book about his family. He sits and starts to read it. While flipping through the pages Y/n comes across a spell called apparition. Its a spell that lets a person to basically teleport to places. Y/n become interested in it)

Y/n: Oh. That sounds interesting.

(Y/n reads about it more and decide to try and learn it. Y/n reads that if someone wants to apparate they need a license for it, but Y/n doesn't care about that)

Y/n: Eh. Nothing magic can't fix. I should be able to apparate without anyone finding out by masking my magic.

(He puts down his book and starts to practice)

-----Time Skip-----

(The first 20 attempts failed and Y/n is starting to get frustrated)

Y/n: Ugh! Why can't I get this right!

(He composes himself and lets out a sigh)

Y/n: Okay Y/n one more time. You got this.

(He tries it again but this time he concentrates harder than before. Y/n suddenly feels weird and hear a whooshing sounds)

Nurmengard Castle/Prison

(Y/n opens his eyes and he find himself in front of a caste of some kind that stands on the edge of a huge cliff)

Y/n: It worked. It worked! Yes!

(Y/n calms down and looks around, trying to figure out where he is)

Y/n: Now where am I?

(Y/n looks at the doors of the castle when suddenly a cold breeze blows, making Y/n hold his arms and shiver)

Y/n: Well not like I have a choice but to knock.

(He walks to the doors and give them a knock. Y/n waits a little when he sees the doors opening. Y/n steps away from them and once they are fully opened he sees a man with white hair and eyes that look like Y/n's. The man looks down at him)

???: And who are you kid?

Y/n: Um.. My name is Y/n. Y/n Graves.

(When the man hears Y/n's name the man's eyes widen a little)

???: Did you say Graves?

Y/n: Uhh.. yes?

???: Is your mothers name Maria?

Y/n: Yes it is.

(The man walks inside a little and turns back to face Y/n)

???: Follow me kid.

(Y/n walk inside and start to follow the man. For some reason Y/n feels that he can trust this man and he looks familiar. Its like Y/n has seen him somewhere before. Y/n and the man walk into a big royal living room. The man sits down and motions for Y/n to sit opposite of him. He sits down and the man starts to talk)

???: Let me introduce myself. My name is Gellert Grindelwald.

(You eyes widen at that now remembering why he seemed familiar. This man is your grandfather)

Y/n: Your my...

Gellert: Grandfather. Yes.

(He leans forward in his chair)

Gellert: Now I want to know how did you get here?

Y/n: Umm. I apparated here.

(Gellert looks at Y/n impressed)

Gellert: Impressive. Apparating at your age is unheard of. Do you know any other spells?

(Y/n takes out his book of spells)

Y/n: Well that was the last spell in this book that I learned. The others I already mastered without a wand.

(Gellert looks even more impressed and proud)

Geller: As expected of my grandson. I can see that you are more powerful than an auror.

(He gets up and walks up to a bookshelf. He looks around for a moment before taking out three books and gives them to Y/n)

Gellert: Since you mastered the spells in that book you should start learning the spells in these.

Y/n: Whoa. Thank you.

(He gives Y/n a small smile and sits down)

Gellert: Now tell me how you feel about the muggles.

Y/n: Well, I think that we as wizards should be above them. We are stronger and the strongest ones should be at the top.

Gellert: Good. You are a smart kid. Smarter than most wizards and witches.

-----Time Skip-----

(Y/n and his grandfather talk for a few more hours before Y/n realizes that he needs to get back to the orphanage)

Y/n: It's been nice talking with you but I really need to get going back to the orphanage.

Gellert: Alright but before you go I have one more thing for you.

(He puts his hand in his pocket and takes out a silver key with blue gem in it)

(He gives it to Y/n)

Y/n: What's this?

Gellert: That is the key to the Grindelwald vault in Gringotts. Once you go to diagon alley go there and show them that key. They will take you to the vault so you can have some money. And I left something powerful there too.

(Y/n puts the key into his pocket and looks at Gellert with a small smile)

Y/n: Thank you grandfather.

(With that Y/n apparated away leaving his grandfather. He goes back inside smiling)

Gellert: He will finish what I started and this time you wont be able stop it Albus.

London Orphanage

(Y/n appears back in his room. He looks around to make sure that he was in the right place and didn't accidentally appear in another country)

Y/n: Finally home.

(He puts the books that Gellert gave to him away and he lies in his bed. Y/n takes out the key and looks at it)

Y/n: What did he mean that he left something powerful in the vault.

(Y/n puts the key away somewhere safe for the time being)

Y/n: I guess I'll find out in couple of days.

(Y/n walks out of his room and goes down stairs. Once he gets to the kitchen he see Mary doing some dishes. She turns around and sees Y/n. She smiles at him)

Mary: What have you been doing? None of us have seen you for the whole day?

Y/n: Oh, I was just sleeping. I was really tired from studying all night, that's all.

(Mary laughs a little and shakes her head)

Mary: You should relax a little Y/n. It's good that you study but you need to take a break.

Y/n: No can do. I still have a lot to learn. But now I just came here to get something to drink and then I will go back to my room to study.

Mary: Well okay. but don't spend all night reading like always.

Y/n: I won't.

(Y/n drinks some water and walks back to his room to read the books that his grandfather gave to him. Y/n spent the rest of the day reading and learning some spells from the books then fell asleep waiting for tomorrow)

-----Time Skip-----

(Y/n wakes up to sun light hitting his face)

Y/n: It's my 14th birthday. Yes! I can't wait to get my letter.

(Y/n gets up and does his morning routines. Then he goes down stairs and spends some time with the other kids and adults patiently waiting for the letter to arrive)

-----Time Skip-----

(Y/n is in his room wasting his time by laying on his bed and staring at the ceiling. Y/n then hears a tapping noise at his window. Y/n gets up and sees an owl in front of the window holding a letter)

Y/n: An owl? With a letter?

(Y/n then realizes that the letter is his Hogwarts letter)

Y/n: The letter!

(Y/n opens his window and the owl flies on top of his head and drops the letter into Y/n's hands then flying away)

Y/n: Okay. Thanks?

(Y/n closes the window and sits down, he opens the letter and starts to read it)

Y/n: 'HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY.

Headmaster: Albus Dumbledore

Order of Merlin, first class, grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock, Supreme Mugwump, International Confed of wizards.

Dear Mr Graves.

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list off all necessary books and equipment. Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July. Yours sincerely,

Minerva McGonagall

Deputy Headmistress.

UNIFORM

First-year students will require:

1. Three sets of plain work robes (Black)

2. One plain pointed hat (Black) for day wear

3. One pair of protective gloves (Dragon hide or similar)

4. One winter cloak (black, with silver fastenings)

Please note that all pupil's clothes should carry name tags.

COURSE BOOKS

All students should have a copy of each of the following:

The standard book of spells (Grade 1) by Miranda Goshawk

A history of magic by Bathilda Bagshot

Magical theory by Adalbert Waffling

A beginner's guide to transfiguration by Emeric Switch

One thousand magical herbs and fungi by Phyllida Spore

Magical drafts and potions by Arsenius Jigger

Fantastic beasts and where to find them by Newt Scamander

The dark forces: A Guide to self-protection by Quentin Trimble

OTHER EQUIPMENT1 Wand1 Cauldron (Pewter, standard size 2)1 Set glass or crystal phials1 Telescope1 Set brass scales

Students may also bring, if they desire, an owl or a cat or a toad.

PARENTS ARE REMINDED THAT FIRST YEARS

ARE NOT ALLOWED THEIR OWN BROOMSTICK

Yours sincerely,

Lucinda Thomsonicle-Pocus

Chief Attendant Of Witchcraft Provisions'

(Y/n puts down the letter once he finishes reading it)

Y/n: So now I need to get to diagon alley. But maybe not today. But I should send an owl to them.

(Y/n hears another tapping noise outside his window. He looks and sees another owl but this one is white with blue eyes. Y/n opens the window and the owl flies inside and lands on his shoulder. Y/n then sees that the owl is holding a letter so he takes it and opens it)

Y/n: 'Dear Y/n. You can use this owl to send a letter to Hogwarts and me when you need.

G.G'

(Y/n puts down the letter and looks at the owl)

Y/n: Grandfather send you. Well I should write a response letter to Hogwarts.

(Y/n quickly writes a letter accepting the study position in Hogwarts and gives it to the owl. The owl flies out of Y/n's window that he closes and sits down by his desk)

Y/n: I guess I'll study the rest of the day and go get my stuff tomorrow morning.

(Y/n studies and practices the rest of the day and once it's dark he goes to sleep)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

M1, CHAPTER 2 IS DONE :)

----------

Word Count: 1803

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

550K 17.9K 35
Y/N: Your Name L/N: Last Name H/C: Hair Colour E/C: Eye Colour S/C: Skin Colour F/C: Favorite Colour F/F: Favorite Food ...
21.6K 440 22
Y/N Weasley had lived the first eight years of her life, thinking that she was special to not have the traditional red-hair like the rest of her fami...
8K 119 18
The Malfoy's daughter is unappreciated and sent away as much as possible. She spent lots of time with her aunt Bellatrix, but not even Bellatrix like...
388K 14.9K 43
Y/N: Your Name L/N: Last Name H/C: Hair Colour E/C: Eye Colour S/C: Skin Colour F/C: Favorite Colour F/F: Favorite Food ...