MEERAB SIRF MERI

By Zainyyy1234

The most powerful feudal Lord of hyderabad , murtasim khan becomes obsessed with a young brave girl named mee... More

Teaser
introduction part 1
introduction part 2
Episode 1
Episode 2
farewell outfits
im confused
Episode 3 (part 1)
im really sorry
important
Episode 4
Armaan
Episode 5 ( murtasims p.o.v) ( part 1)
Episode 5 ( part 2)
just incase ur curious
Episode 6
EPISODE 8
i need ur help with the next chapter
Episode 9 ( wedding night part 1 )
Episode 10 (wedding night part 2 )
Episode 11 ( 15 +) possessive side of murtasim
Episode 12 (contract)
,IMPORTANT

Episode 7

810 45 17
By Zainyyy1234

Hi guys , I just wrote a new story , jaan e arsalan , if u like possessive obsessive male leads than have a look at it and I will work more on it after safar e ishq , I have just been seriously ill that's why I was unable to update and I'm sorry  for updating late but this is the most interesting chapter ...

MEERAB WILL GET MARRIED IN THIS CHAPTER , KEEP READING FOR AN UNEXPECTED TWIST.

____________________

The sunlight slowly peeked in through the slightly cracked wooden window and fell straight on mirhas face who groaned and buried her face deep in the white fluffy pillow whilst rolling over like a panda , accidentally colliding with meerab and before she could realise meerab was yelling in pain on the floor....

Meerab rubbed her arm up and down and glared at mirha " are you blind mirha , I was this close to breaking  my bones because of you"...

Mirha smiled sheepishly " it's just that I'm used to sleeping alone and didn't see u there"....

Meerab rolled her eyes and before she could reply her phone buzzed loudly ....

Mirha suddenly jumped up from the bed like a lioness and fell straight on meerab , snatched her phone within a second and ran out at the speed of light.....

Meerab stared at her , her eyes opened wide in surprise as she pouted in anger and ran crazily after after mirha , jumping,  throwing and breaking everything that came in their way whilst mirha raced for her life with a worried expression clearly showing she was upto something....

They were so engrossed in their little cat and mouse game that they hadn't realised when they'd stepped out of the decent four walls of their room into their living room , and to say the view infront of them blew their minds off would be an understatement....

Infront of them on the brown 3 seater sofa sat maa begum in all her glory with her priceless khandaani chaadar  draped elegantly over her head and shoulders and her wrist adorned with the sparkly kangaan encrusted with diamonds , everything about her screamed money....

Meerabs  gaze slowly shifted from her to another figure of a girl who seemed a few years younger than herself seated beside her with a cute button nose , round cheeks and a cute smile with dimples etched at the corners of her cheeks , she was also dressed in a light green anarkali with a heavy dupatta draped over  her head , making meerab wonder how she was able to carry it soo effortlessly ....

And just across them sat meerabs parents with a shocked and worried expressions on their faces as they gazed at her.... making both meerab and mirha realise they had been standing there like statues for quite a few minutes ....

Maa begum cleared her throat with a slightly amused face which she was trying to hide with her all time neutral expressions as she examined meerab closely ..... whilst maryam slightly chuckled making mirha quickly hand her phone back as they both straightened their clothes and looked at their parents....

Maa begum smiled warmly at meerab making her heart melt for a fraction of a second , she truly wondered if murtasim really was her son , as maa begum was known to be a elegant and sweet women , meerab had always wished to meet her but at this moment the sight of her only sent cold water down her spine...

Maa begum: toh tum ho meerab?... smiled maa begum.

Meerab fought back the urge to roll her eyes and shout at the women seated infront of her , her son came the other day threatening her and now the mother comes to meet her as if nothing has happened...

Meerab: jee meh hun meerab... meerab replied without any emotion...

Maa begum looked excitedly at her and then gestured for her to sit beside her.....

Meerab stood there for a moment , however her father looked at her pleadingly making her sigh and sit down beside the women who lovingly caressed her hair....

Maa begum: I must say waqas sahab your daughter is very beautiful,  I should've known my murtasims choice is very unique ... she smiled her voice laced with a hint of amusement as she spoke the last sentence....

Meerab fake smiled suddenly maryam shifted closer to meerab and whispered in her ear " Hi I'm maryam" .....

Meerab smiled at the girl , she looked innocence , she wasn't going to be rude to her because of what her psycho brother did.....

Meerab smiled slightly and responded " I'm meerab , nice to meet u maryam".....

Maryam : can I ask u something?

Meerab: yes sure

Maryam: where did u and bhai meet , he just told us about u a day before to come and meet u .....

Meerabs mouth opened wide....

Meerab: did he not tell you?....

Maryam: tell us what bhabhi? , bhai doesn't share anything with us he's quite secretive and also he was always against love marriages.....

Meerab internally scowled at the words "bhabi" and "love marriage" no way she will fall in love with a monster like him , if it was upto her she would never cross paths with her....

She then looked over to her parents who bowed their heads down silently as maa begum went on and on about the wedding preparations and all of that etc....

Meerab cleared her throat to get everyone's attention...

Meerab: I believe murtasim hasn't told u the the entire truth , and it's better that we clear this out , this marriage is just a deal and nothing else so with all respect its better for the marriage to be done simply on this Friday just like murtasim wants ... with that she glanced one last time at the shocked faces of maa begum and maryam before walking out with a smirk on her face....

Meerab in her mind: what do u think murtasim , u want to get married to me ? Fine I will marry u but I meerab waqas Ahmed will make ur life a living hell , I know as a lawyer how u fooled my father and I will take revenge for that by making ur life a living hell and I will also get my bes freind ayla back and this marriage will happen like a funeral....

Mirha followed after meerab....

Mirha tucked on meerabs arms making her turn around to look at mirhas blazing eyes " WHAT WAS ALL THAT API , WHY DIDNT U REFUSE"...... " WHAT ABOUT ARMAAN BHAI?"....

meerab sighed,  trying to hold back her tears , yes she loved armaan and always dreamed of marrying him however right now she knew that wasn't the best choice , she had to get her family out of this problem and as a lawyer one thing she had learned was how to think practically by putting her heart to one side and letting her brain take the lead and that's exactly what she did...... no way she could mirhas life In danger when she knee what a monster this murtasim khan was , no , she couldn't lose mirha like she lost ayla , she would much rather prefer to lose her own life...

OH ! IF ONLY THAT MURTASIM KHAN COULD SEE HOW MUCH HER HEART WAS FILLED WITH HATRED FOR HIM!....

she took a deep breath to gather her thought before speaking.....

Meerab: mirha do u trust me ?.....

Mirha with tears in her eyes : more than myself api but I can't let u destroy ur life like this , I wanted to take a stand for u outside but baba quietened me , why is all this happening to us,  I was soo happy that ur back...

Meerab: I know meri jaan , meerab wiped her tears ... but u need to trust in me and Allah and inshallah we will get out of this problem and for armaan I will deal with him myself u don't worry...... with that meerab hugged mirha .......

Soon anila and waqas came looking for them and their heart broke at the sight infront of them , both there girls quietly Sobbing on each others shoulders ....

Anila gently patted waqas's shoulder as they approached meerab and mirha.....

Meerab swiftly wiped her tears and broke the hug ....

Meerab: what did they say?.....

Waqas replied in a trembling voice

Waqas : your nikkah is on this friday" with that he gently patted her head and left......

Anila lightly sniffled as tears rolled down her cheeks....

Anila: beta hume maaf krdo , we never thought this will happen to our daughter ........

Meerab held her  mother's hand and lightly kissed her hands....

Meerab: mama , u know I can't see u cry and don't worry ur daughter knows how to protect herself .....

With that the 3 of them hugged ......

-------------------

At the khan mansion......

Maa begum: What deal was she talking about?...... yelled maa begum from the top of lungs making maryam flinch , it was a rare sight to see maa begum a.k.a the current khaani of khan kingdom furious but once she was it was impossible to calm her down....

Maa begum: IM ASKING U SOMETHING MURTASIM , ANSWER ME?... demanded maa begum in a thundering voice

Murtasim sighed frustratingly and gestured for maryam to go as he looked into his mothers eyes........

Murtasim: I already told u.... he crossed his arms behind his back , a sign that his patience was running lose as he ran a hand through his hair trying to stay calm......

Maa begum: just because her father burrowed some money from u , u decided to marry her..... how could u do this to that poor girl? I cannot believe my own son can do this.... do u know how embarrassed I was at their house , all of their faces looked gloomy and sad , I should have guessed it , but why would u do that when u soo many girls who would happily marry you , why would u do destroy an innocent girls life ....

Murtasims nose flared up....

Murtasim: her life won't be destroyed by marrying me and also her father signed that contract infront of the entire panchayat and I have already announced her as my wife to be and no one can change that,  not even u maa , so please get everything ready on Friday and it should be done simply..... with that murtasim walked out swiftly in his signature walk.....

No one could stop meerab from become his , even if it was his own mother.....

He lighted a cigarette and lighted it between his mouth , I having its intoxicating smell to calm him down .....

He smirked a little remembering maa begums words as she told him what meerab had said ," did she really think by telling maa begum she could escape him?" " he had made sure to announce her as his wife to be infront of the whole  panchayat , and as a khan he could never go back on his words , that was that one rule every generation of khan's had to follow and he knew by doing this maa begum or no one else would be able to cause any problem as now they're was no way out"....

He closed his eyes thinking about the Hazel brown eyes of his meerab,  always twinkling
with soo many mysterious that he deeply wished to unravel...........

-----------------------

4 days had passed and today was the unfortunate day meerab wish she could avoid ....

Meerab sat in the car with mirhas head placed in her head ...

Meerab was lost in her thoughts 💭,  this is not what she had expected but she was determined she would teach that demon a lesson....

Meerab was brought out of her thoughts as mirha softly nudged her ....

" don't worry api" smiled mirha making a genuine smile spread over her face as she hugged her little baby sister....

Soon they felt the car stopped moving and as they looked out the magnificent khan mansion came in mansion as the tired screeched to a stop and the guards rushed towards ro open the doors ....

Mirhas jaw touched the ground as she looked at the mansion that was more beautiful and extraordinary than all the castles she saw in those Disney movies she used to watch late at night with meerab , her face turned sad as she remembered all their beautiful memories however she was determined to not let her sisters life get destroyed like this ..

She looked over at meerab who seemed disinterested in everything with a blank expression on her face ....

They both held hands and walked together as one of the maids led them inside the mansion , mirha strongly squeezed to comfort her as they walked through the hallways filled with expensive paintings and show pieces , if it was in any other situation mirha would have been jumping upside down in excitement looking at all of that but right now the always chirpy mirha walked silently ....

Soon they reached the living room where maa begum was sat in her throne , her legs folded , her voice stern as she instructed someone who stood at a little distance from her with his head bowed down....

Maa begum : THE stage should be decorated with red and white flowers and everything should be perfect and glamorous  and also"... she stopped midway as she saw meerab approaching ....

Her features softened as she got up and took meerab in a gentle yet bone crushing hug whilst lightly patting her back as if to comfort her.....

They stayed like that for a few minutes until meerab slowly broke away from the hug and maa begum smiled warmly at her making her feel a little less anxious ...

She gratefully returned her smiled as mirha stood behind her to stop herself from glaring at her...

Maa begum dismissed the servants and gently kissed mirhas cheek making her blush cutely...

Maa begum: who's this ? Asked maa begum politely...

Meerab: this is my little sister mirha , replied meerab with a slight smile as she gestured for mirha to sit beside her...

Maa begum: mashallah boht pyari hain bilkul tumhari tarah....

Mirha smiled.....

Maa begum: anyways did u have any problem whilst making ur way to the haveli,  I had made sure to send the driver on time...

Meerab smiled....

Maa begum handed a book to her....

Mirha peeked over meerabs shoulder looking curiously as maa begum spoke...

Maa begum: this is just a few designs , how would u like the stage to be set,  I had ordered for white and red roses but if u want u can change that,  its completely upto u.....

Meerab shaked her head : no maa begum I don't mind , she replied blankly.....

Maa begum  nodded ....

Maa begum : THE makeup artist and wedding dress designers would be here any minute , I hope u didn't mind me calling u over at the mansion early , I thought since the event is being held at the mansion it would be easier for u to get ready here , the event would start at 8 pm , anila and waqas would also come by 8 pm and I had also thought it would be good to talk to u about something....

Just then maryam entered ....

Maa begum gestured through her eyes .....

Maryam quickly understanding,  smiled brightly towards mirha and meerab...

Maryam: as salamo alekum bhabhi and hi , she waved at mirha....

Meerab smiled at her...

Maryam: is this cute little doll us sister?...

Meerab nodded ...

Maryam: Great! I was getting bored , why don't u come with me mirha , let me show u around the haveli and also let's eat some chocolates... she smiled sweetly ...

Mirha looked hesitantly at meerab however after hearing "chocolates " she jumped up and held maryams hand and walked out of there making both maa begum and meerab chuckle at her childishness .....

Maa begum turned towards meerab...

Maa begum: so meerab have u eaten something ?

Meerab nodded her head " no maa begum I didn't feel like eating".....

Maa begum smiled sympathetically at her...

Maa begum gently caressed her cheeks...

Maa begum : you look very pale and u know it will be a long day ahead and ur the bride , u have to take care of yourself " said maa begum lovingly .....

Maa begum put a hand on her thigh.....

Maa begum sighed " meerab i know  whatevers happening right now is against ur will , I'm sorry theres nothing I can do right now , but I can promise u one thing , I always treat u like maryam , you won't ever have to face any problem here and for murtasim he might be bad but he would never disrespect a women or harm u in any way, he has a bad temper , but I assure u I have seen love in his eyes for u , he would never harm u , he loves u , give this a marriage a chance and try to understand him better , I'm sure u too sill fall in love with him...

Meerab scoffed at her statement...

Meerab: my apologies maa begum but I will never fall in love with a person like murtasim and I told u he doesn't love me , this marriage is just a compromise I'm making for the sake of my family,  but I promise to treat u like my own mother...

Maa begum smiled sadly " i know he's doing wrong with u but one day u will realise his intense love for u".....

With that maryam and mirha came down.....

Maryam : bhabhi mirha is such a cutie , she smiled at mirha who had chocolate smudged all over her face ..

Maa begum smiled " maryam why don't u take meerab with u and show her the guest room , the makeup artist and dress designers must have arrived by now and I will ask the maids to get mirha ready"....

Meerab and nodded and before she could walk out maa begum called out to her...

Maa begum gently took the kangaans out of her wrist and took meerabs hand and slided them in her wrist...

Maa begum" these are our khandaani kangaans,  they have passed on since generations , from now on these are yours , consider them a gift from me and I'm sure u will always keep them on and take care of them better than I did"...

Meerab nodded and walked out with maryam....

They reached the lavish guestroom ....

Meerab looked in shock as there was a million wedding dresses hung in the walk in closet and the room was crowded with different people who suddenly ran upto her , some asking her preference in makeup and others irritating her by continously taking her measurements and bringing out different wedding outfits of all designs , the only thing was the same was the colour as it was traditional for the bride of the khan to wear a red coloured dress explained maryam as she excitedly looked at the dresses whilst meerab stood there least interested waiting to get over it all...

Meerab gently whispered to maryam who was too engrossed In the outfits ...

Meerab: I had asked for the wedding to be done simply....

Maryam looked at her in shock" this is simple bhabhi otherwise u don't know maa and bhai would have invited the entire hyderabad and aren't u excited happy , all the dresses are soo pretty and after all its MURTASIMS BHAI'S wedding , the entire media has their eyes on you , it has to be perfect and glamorous "..... meerab rolledher eyes and randomly picked out a dark maroon wedding outfit to stop maryams unnecessary chirping even though she did find it cute but right now she wasn't in the mood for anything...

IT TOOK WHOPPING 4 HOURS TO GET MEERAB READY...

The makeup artists were whispering amongst themselves , meerab was already beautiful without the makeup however with all that hours of hard work,  meerab looked ethereal and breath takingly beautiful,  the makeup further enhanced her features , some praised her beauty and other whispered amongst themselves in jealousy .......

But meerab couldn't care less , she had prepared herself for everything .....

Maryam walked in and gently took meerabs hand led her into the stage .....

Murtasim had been busy all day with all the preparations even though because of his money and name he could everything done within a blink of an eye but he chose to stay out of the haveli engrossing himself in the arrangements as maa requested him to stay away from meerab until the marriage to give her sometime.....

He gently tapped his foot,  he had never felt soo many emotions whirling inside him at the sametime , he felt happy, anxious and nervous for the first time in his life , he couldn't wait to see his meerab , his khaani , he couldn't wait to hug her to sleep everything , he felt his heart pounding with each step meerab took towards him ...

The dark maroon lehenga fitted perfectly at her slim curves,  her long eyelashes blinking as she looked confidently into his eyes which examined her carefully , her red painted lips were visible through the veil over her face , deepening his desire further for her .....

He wondered how she'd look underneath the veil.....

Finally she would be his , the thought alone brought a big smile on his face , he had never felt soo happy in his entire life , he kept gazing at her as she sat behind the flower fall , he was completely whipped by her......

He tried to read her eyes through the veil and to his dissapoinment he saw no emotion in those blank eyes as deep as the water , he knew he would have to dive deeper into those eyes to discover that.....

But he was sure of one thing , whether she liked it not , she belonged to him the minute he saw her and she has to love him , either by hook or crook....

Suddenly the molvi spoke bringing him out of his trance ...

When suddenly the most unexpected thing happened...

A loud voice echoed throughout the hall making everyone turn their heads around to see the source of the disruption...

Everyone stared in confusion except waqas , anila and meerab who looked in shock and horror except mirha who stood there smiling .....

Who do u think thatperson is who has the guts to interrupt murtasim khan's wedding like this ?
What would u like to see? What do u think would happen next...

My hands have gone numb from all the writing , pls tell me if u enjoyed reading it or not

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.3K 1.1K 29
A unique story about a rich , handsome however arrogant feudal Lord who falls for his cousin meerab who is an outspoken and brave city girl , as murt...
19.2K 1.5K 42
Murtasim X Meerab 🫶🏻 (Meerasim) [He fell first, but she fell harder.] Life takes an unexpected turn for Meerab and Murtasim, as they are bound to f...
79.8K 4.6K 33
He's the man of his words, An arrogant Man with so much power in his hands and she's an soft-hearted girl, who believes in fairytale. What will happe...
8.8K 626 22
This story is dark and full of angst ‼️ Children are advisable to stay away ‼️ This story has mature and sensitive content read at your own risks‼️I...