Just give me a chance [Vmin f...

By EktaGupta968

"What if i say I love you" "I don't trust you" Park Jimin a renowned psychiatrist and son of famous businessm... More

Hello
Introduction
Chapter one: First meet
Chapter two: You are annoying
Chapter three: Next time
Chapter four: A messed up situation
Chapter five: let's date
Chapter six: An unrequited love
Chapter seven: worthy of you
Chapter eight: an ice cream date
Chapter ten: Night walk
Chapter eleven: a kdrama scene
Chapter twelve: glimpse of past
Chapter thirteen: a much needed assurance
Chapter fourteen: Carnations and Sunflowers
Chapter fifteen: warmth and happiness weren't meant for me
Chapter sixteen: Love and Comfort
Chapter seventeen: Locked love
Chapter eighteen: I care for you
Chapter nineteen: Congratulations
Chapter twenty: Guilty or not?
Chapter twenty one: Jimin is mine
Chapter twenty two: Angels aren't meant to fall
Chapter twenty three: I Like Him
Chapter Twenty Four: Confession?
Chapter Twenty Five: A Better Person
Chapter Twenty Six: Hide and Seek
update soon!
Chapter twenty seven: Ignorance
Chapter Twenty eight: One wrong step
Chapter Twenty nine: Confession

Chapter nine: heartbroken

188 24 0
By EktaGupta968

Jimin climbed down stairs only to find his dad sitting on the sofa usually he would have left for the office by this time. Jimin walked to his dad and sat on the sofa near him.

"Good morning dad" Mr Park gave him a smile and greeted him back. Jimin was confused about his dad's actions, before Jimin could continue his dad spoke.

"I want to talk to you about something important jimin, actually about you and jungkook both, I have asked him to come over, he might be here anytime" jimin knew this conversation would happen soon but still he felt nervous about the things his dad is cooking inside his head. Taehyung's words repeated in his head, 'what if your dad gets you married tomorrow or the day after tomorrow what will I do then'. Shrugging off his thoughts he decided to first listen to his dad.

"Where is eunwoo dad" jimin asked searching for his brother who was the root of all these problems.

"I told him he should be here but he said he has important work in the office" Mr Park turned his gaze to the newspaper he was reading, 'of course after creating a mess how could that dumbass stay here' jimin's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of doorbell, he walked to the main door only to find a formally dressed jungkook standing there with a bouquet of rose in hands, anyone glancing at him could decipher that he was going to propose someone and jimin really didn't wanted to be that someone, he stood there like a statue.

"At least let him come inside then you can stare as much as you want" jimin gave his dad a nod and turned his head towards the bunny motioning him to walk inside. Jungkook just gave an awkward smile and went inside to greet Mr Park. Jimin stood beside him shooting daggers at the bunny, 'was it really needed to show up here like that.' Mr Park stood and gave them a knowing smile.

"You both thought you can hide your secret from me, and what was the need for that, it's not like i won't approve that, in fact i would be more than happy and jungkook is a responsible kid" Mr Park said patting jungkook shoulder.

"Dad it's not...like that" jimin tried to explain but was cut in mid sentence by his dad.

"It's fine son i know you youngsters always want to date first before confirming anything and that's fine" Mr Park was showing his complete supportive behaviour and jimin wanted to be happy seeing that but the point was that he was fixing him up with the wrong person. Jungkook who sensed his hyung's discomfort decided to end that.

"Uncle why did you...call me here" jungkook sounded nervous as if he was afraid of something or someone beside him.

"I just wanted to ask your thoughts on marriage" jimin's eyes widen in shock, jungkook only gave a nervous smile to Mr Park.

"Dad isn't this going too fast we can't get married now" jimin tried to avoid the situation, he hit jungkook's foot indicating through his eyes to say something, jungkook nodded his head a little.

"Yes uncle we are still not on that stage" he tried to convince him, Mr Park sighed looking at the two.

"It's not like i am getting you married now, I am just asking your thoughts as you love each other, do you want to get married in future" Mr Park explained himself more accurately.

"No" both of them shouted together, shocking the person standing in front of them.

"we meant that we have not thought that yet, we both want to know each other better" jimin tried to explain to his dad so he could drop this marriage topic.

"It's fine if you haven't I am not forcing you two, you can take your time because I know marriage is not a small decision" this sentence gave both of them a relief, at least they aren't getting married now.

"But I want you two to at least confess infront of me that's why i asked jungkook to come with flowers" jimin looked at his dad like he was speaking a foreign language, he can't deny his request but also didn't wanted to accept, left with no choice he nodded his head in a yes. Jungkook who was watching the drama unfolding, suddenly became the protagonist of that, he didn't know how to proceed now.

"Come on jungkook, it's not like you haven't done that" Mr Park said encouraging the boy. Jungkook was filled with nervousness he got down on one knee and put the bouquet in front of Mr Park.

"You have to propose my son not me" Mr Park said. Jimin rubbed his temple in frustration he really didn't want to be a part of this drama. Jungkook turned towards Jimin.

"Hyung-g I love you please be my...boyfriend" words forced out his mouth with difficulty he looked at jimin who quickly took the bouquet from him and gave him a smile.

"Yeah, ok get up now" jungkook stood up with an awkward smile he really wanted to disappear at the moment.

"Look how beautiful you both look" Mr Park gushed over the couple like fangirl, he showed them the picture which he clicked right now.

Jimin was now regretting his decision of helping eunwoo, showing his dad a small smile, he held jungkook's hands dragging him outside the house.

"It's better if we leave from here, don't worry we don't have to pretend for long I'll talk to that brat" a small sigh escaped from jimin's lips, it's better if eunwoo tell the truth before his dad gets them married, jungkook gave him a small nod although he was not happy about this whole eunwoo situation but he also wanted to get out of this as soon as possible.

"Don't worry hyung even if we get married I will take good care of you" jungkook joked to lighten the atmosphere, jimin glared at him,

"Stop with your lame jokes kook, who wants to marry you" jimin's annoyed expression gave a boost to jungkook's teasing.

"Ahh yes, I forgot you have got yourself a boyfriend whom you will marry right" jimin ears turned red on that statement he gave a smack on the bunny's head.

"Stop uttering nonsense and leave now" jimin said pushing him towards his car, he also left for the hospital. 

On reaching inside the hospital the receptionist wished jimin good morning, he smiled, came near her table and gave her the rose bouquet.

"Keep this in the vase it will look nice" the receptionist who misunderstood that it was for her gave a little nod in embarrassment.

"Also start sending the patients if they are he-" jimin stopped when he saw a person in front of him. The man moved closer to him.

"I saw what you did to the loving gift you received by someone" the man voice had a hint of teasing in it. Jimin rolled his eyes at that statement.

"And I thought you stopped meddling in someone else's business Hye joon" jimin sassed back, he walked to his cabin followed by Hye joon.

"I was just teasing you it's not like i always have a chance to do that, you rarely meet your college friends" Kang Hye joon was a college friend of jimin although jimin wasn't in touch with the person, Hye joon always took out time to meet him, jimin didn't mind his presence, sometimes he would also turn out to be of great help as he was a child psychologist.

"I am sorry for not meeting often but I have my own things to do, anyways how come you showed up here" Hye joon eyes showed excitement, he took out a file and kept it on the table.

"A new case which I wanted to discuss with you," jimin nodded his head and took the file to study, it was about a child dealing with complex post-traumatic stress disorder.

"I thought consulting you would be the best idea" jimin shook his head in yes and kept file aside to go through it thoroughly afterwards, focusing his attention back to Hye joon.

"I would love to help you Hye joon," ignoring any patient was not a thing jimin would ever opt for. A smile made its way to Hye joon's face.

"Ok thanks, i know it will turn out great if we work together" Hye joon's gaze was on jimin, which he explicitly avoided wanting Hye joon to leave now.

"I think you should leave, I don't want my patients to wait" Hye Joon wished to spend some more time with him but decided to leave for now. Jimin relaxed a little, it's wasn't that he disliked that guy, he just felt an unfamiliar discomfort when he would see his actions of being clingy for no reason, like this time he could handle this case but still he seeked jimin's help, shaking off those unwanted thoughts he continued with his day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking at night can be soothing, it feels nice when cool gentle winds collide with your face giving you chills, but not when your heart is heavy, everything seems to be gloomy. This was exactly what jungkook's heart was feeling right now, he thought to get rid of his thoughts by walking around the street, but now he understood that one can never escape his feelings. If the heart is in pain nothing can soothe it except the person it is yearning for and in jungkook's case that person belonged to someone else.

He stood upon the bridge admiring the night view, when his eyes fell on a person sitting on the bench crying his heart out his face wasn't visible from the distance,  guess he was not the only one with a broken heart. He walked near the bench.

"Here" jungkook offered him his handerkerchief that's when the person looked up. Jungkook stood frozen on seeing the person, out of all people he was the last one that jungkook could assume to be in this condition.

"Eunwoo, why are you crying like that"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

286K 6K 60
❝"I want to do very sinful things to you"❞
201K 7.3K 34
"Hello...? Is it the suicide helpline?" "No, I think you have a mistake..." "Oh, I apologise..." "Wait... Don't go.." Top! Jimin and Taehyung Bottom...
13.6K 520 24
He's a model, he's a CEO both are together but it's unknown
113K 4.6K 36
There's always a way , if they really wanna stay. Jeon Jungkook , a sophisticated boy studying medicine met- Kim Taehyung , an utterly handsome, ric...