His chubby princess

By Merrito_san

Abby Flenory has a childhood friend and his name is Noah kushner. He's every girls ideal crush with a nice sm... More

Chap 1: Strangers
Chap 2: All your problems
Chap 3: Anything for my princess
Chap 4: Am I ready?
Chap 5: Not taking a no
Chap 6 : An I guess will do
Chap 7: Cinderella's night
Chap 8: Can't do this
Chap 9 : He's a secret
Chap 10: Got extra coats?
Chap 11: Breaks my Heart
Chap 12: A tutor huh
Chap 13: Homework slave
Chap 14: Serial-
Chap 15: Sabrina Conner
chap 16: Room service
Chapter 17: Biker gang
Chap 19: Low budget Sabrina
Chap 20: Dark fairy tale
Chap 21: Promise Sealed
Chap 22: Deal With The Devil
Chap 23: Whatever he asks
Chap 24: Utmost Sincerity
Chap 25: All the blame
Chap 26 : Life of Noah
Chap 27 : Daughter's first kiss
Chap 28 : Beauty sleep
Chap 29 : Peace
Chap 30 : Ruin the team
Chap 31 : Delusional
Chap 32 : Control
Chap 33 : Nostalgia
Chap 34 : Loren
Chap 35 : Eat Our Dust
Chap 36 : Me And Silence
Chap 37 : That's Noah

Chap 18: Buzz light-year

799 18 0
By Merrito_san

I'm pretty sure boys fighting over you is a dream every girl wishes to live through so even if it doesn't seem that way I'm still striking it out of my bucket list.

"Can we have the lesson in your house?", I ask Noah and he snickers so I raise a brow.

"No", he says then turns to Hernandez, "Look she's tutoring me today so you'll just have to reschedule, right princess?", Noah looks down at me and I gulp looking at his piercing brown eyes. They're so commanding. They can literally compel you to do things, almost like a spell.

I turn to Hernandez and it's like his eyes were the greenest things I've ever looked at. It seemed less commanding than Noah's. It.. was like a calm and steady river. It was pleading.

"I can tutor both of you", I say and they both glance at me before each other.

"No", they both say simultaneously and I sigh before putting a brave face on.

"Then I tutor no one", I say and Hernandez sighs.

"Fine. You can tutor us both", he says and we turn to Noah.

He rolls his eyes, "Fine".

"So uh where's it gonna be?", Hernandez asks and I look back at Noah.

He sighs, "Come on in", he says so Hernandez goes to his bike to get his bag which he placed on the handle with the help of the bag straps.

We get into the house just as Carmen walks into the living room with a plate of peanut butter sandwiches.

"Good evening ma'am", Hernandez says picking up Carmen's attention.

"Evening dear, how are you?", She politely asks as always.

"Good", he replies.

"Are you a friend of Noah?", She asks and he looks at Noah for quick second before looking back at her.

"A friend of Abby, yeah", he nods and she nods too.

"Ok why don't you take a seat while I go bring more sandwiches", she says then hurries to the kitchen.

He looks at me, "Is he adopted?", He mutters to me and I snort holding a laugh in.

I take a seat on the couch and so does Hernandez, sitting next to me. Noah walks to us and takes a seat on the couch, sitting next to me as well. I awkwardly swallow saliva down my throat as I sit inbetween them.

"So um what um what..", I stop my stutter to take a breath before saying, "Let's see what's in the bag".

"Oh okay", he says then takes out his books from his bag. I smile when I see algebra. That's gonna be the easiest to teach.

"Where would you like me to start from?", I ask and I hear a cough from my right side so I turn to look at Noah. "Are you.. okay?".

"No no, it's fine.. yeah sure", he says awkwardly.

"Okay", I say averting my eyes to Hernandez again. "How about we start from algebra?", I suggest and he nods.

"Uh okay".

"Okay, so there's four steps in knowing how to solve algebraic equations", I say and he nods.

"Can you give me a pen?", I ask so he fishes one out of his bag. I take it and write down on his book. I write down the four steps I had written for Asher. I sigh when I remember how our lesson went. He's gonna be the first person I tutored who didn't get to finish the tutoring.

"You can study these first while I help Noah with..", I turn to Noah, "Something", I finish and he smiles. I roll my eyes, "Get a book Noah".

"You can teach me without a book. You're that smart", he says and I chuckle but then put up a serious face, "I can't. So go get a book that you have a problem with so I can help you solve it".

"I only have a problem with you", he says and I raise a brow, "Can you solve it?", He asks with a deep voice and I'm confused so I start thinking about what we talked about earlier and if I offended him.

"Here's the sandwiches", Carmen coos placing a tray with three glasses of juice and peanut butter sandwiches.

"Thanks Carmen".

"Thanks ma'am".

"You're welcome", she says heading back to the kitchen.

"I'm done", Hernandez says.

"Well um let's have a snack break. All that learning must be hard", I tease and he chuckles while Noah scoffs. So I frown at him. He carelessly shrugs at me picking up a sandwich.

"So um why'd you leave school so early?. I waited but I didn't see you and I don't have your phone number or I would have called", he says and I sigh.

"I uh wasn't feeling too well so I came back", I say a bit nervous.

"Oh are you okay?", Hernandez and Noah ask at the same time and I watch them share a scowl.

"Yeah I'm fine", I say and they both nod.

"You could have called me", Noah says and Hernandez scoffs biting into his sandwich. "Think I wouldn't pick?", He questions and I don't know if he's talking to me or Hernandez.

"I.. -

Noah cuts me off, "That's why you always think that way, cause you never try". He says and I stop myself from uttering a word again. For some part he's right, I never try these days .. so I'll keep on thinking he'll never. I'm never optimistic when it comes to him. I'll always have a what if hanging above and it's all because in the past, he never turned up.

"These are really good", we turn to look at Hernandez. I gasp when I see the empty plate. "I uh, well since you guys were talking I thought you weren't interested", he innocently says with bread crumbs on the side of his mouth.

"I thought you were talking too!", I exclaim then let out a chuckle. He snickers. "You've um got something..", I trail gesturing to the crumbs on the side of his mouth.

"Where?", He asks wiping the wrong side.

"No the other side", I say and he wipes the other side but still doesn't get it. "Oh..", I stutter then contemplate whether to help him or not.

"Is it gone?", He asks.

"Well-", I get interrupted by Noah.

"Yes", he says and I give up.

"Ok", he simply says.

**

I walk Hernandez out and also myself because I just noticed my mum getting into the house.

"So um.. hey can I get your number?", He asks and if the word blush were to be described my face would be the perfect example. A guy.. is asking for my number! I had no idea these things could happen to me.

"It's okay if you can't-", I stop him.

"No it's fine", I say and he hands me his phone. I put my phone number in and then hand it back to him.

"What'd you want me to save it as?", He asks and I blink. Well I don't know.. maybe my name.

"Abby?", I say in a question tone.

"No. How about something that says Abby but isn't Abby", he suggests and I raise a brow at his suggestion. Ok what?.

"Um..", I trail and for some reason the word fat suddenly appears in my mind. I gulp looking down. Is there anything else that could describe me. My eyes water at the thought.

"What.. how would you describe me to someone?", I ask and he goes into thought.

"Hey", he calls out and I look around weirdly then back to him, "You know Abby?.. the one with flawless ginger hair, pretty brown eyes and beautiful smile..", he trails with a smile of his own, "Yeah, I do".

I pause for a minute taking his compliment in. It's alot to handle because no one has ever said something so nice.. so wonderful.. to Abby. I hold back my tears, sniffling.

"I.. I'm not sure that would fit in your phone", I say blinking rapidly to stop myself from actually crying.

He chuckles, "Yeah me too", I chuckle too. "So I'll just save it as Abby, because Abby's a million wonderful things", he says and I smile.

"What should I save yours as?", I ask.

"What's the first thing you thought about when you saw me?", He asks and I blush even more.

"Buzz cut", I say and he's eyes brighten.

"Really?", He asks laughing and I nod.

"Yeah", I say laughing as well.

"Well buzz cut it is then", he says with a smile which I return.

"Goodnight flawlessly ginger pretty brown- okay I'll stick with Abby", he says and I laugh. He smiles getting into his bike.

"Goodnight buzz", I say and our eyes widen, "You just thought about buzz light-year didn't you?", I ask.

"No shit", he chuckles and I smile. We stare at each other for a while before he puts his helmet on. I move back a bit and watch him drive off.

"That's one heck of a goodbye", Noah says from the front door and I turn.

"Oh uh.. I guess", I mutter. "My mum's back from work", I mention to him.

"Shoot and I just put your clothes in the dryer", he says and I look down at his clothes on me.

"Oh.. I guess I'll just go home to change so-", I say and he butts in.

"No it's fine. You can just..", he sighs then continues, "Take them home".

"Really?", I ask and he nods.

"Yeah", he smiles but for some reason it looks strained. Okay..

"Thanks. I'll just um get my bag". I say going into the house but he stops me.

"No worries I'll bring it over with your clothes", he says and I can't believe his kindness.

"Oh well thanks", I say then awkwardly walk down the porch, "Um bye", I say then walk briskly to my house.

"Mum?", I call out taking my shoes off at the door.

"In the kitchen", she announces so I walk to the kitchen.

"Hi", I say coming closer to see what she's doing.

"Hey, how are you?", She asks turning all her attention to me. She places her hand on my face and takes a good look at me.

"Let me guess, Principal Shelby called you?", I ask with a muffled voice due to her hands squishing my cheeks and she nods.

"I tried to get off work as soon as I could. I'm sorry I didn't come earlier. Are you okay sweety? I was so scared. You haven't had a panic attack since fourth grade so I-", I stop her from her rant.

"Mum it's okay.. I'm fine", I say and she nods then pulls me into a hug. "What if something happened? I would have been working..", she pulls me away to look at me.

"I should have put you first and not work. You're more important than anything Abby." She says with glossy eyes and I feel my eyes water at the sight of her. "I love you Abby".

"I love you mum", I say and we hug each other again.

After a while we pull apart, "Now, how about we have some favourites", she smiles wiping her eyes and I smile nodding.

**

I walk upstairs with the help of the banister. I'm so ham filled I can barely walk on my own. I get into my room falling on my bed immediately. I let out a loud burb once my back hit the mattress.

Something starts ringing and I wonder what it is. I struggle to sit up then look around for the sound. My eyes scan the room until it lands on the culprit. My phone..

It's been so long since I've had it with me. It's been so long that I don't even remember the ringing tone. I never really get called so I leave it in the house most times.

I get off the bed and to my dresser where my phone was. I pick it up and answer the call.

"Hello?", I ask.

"Hey, it's Hernandez", the caller says and a big smile just over takes my straight lined lips.

"Oh hi, did you get home already?", I ask walking to the bed.

"Yeah, what about you?", He asks and I hear some shuffling from his side.

"Uh yeah.. yeah I did", I say still smiling.

"Okay... Um.. well I just um.. called so you could save my number", he says stuttering and I let out a low chuckle.

"Oh sure.. so um, see you tomorrow?", I ask not knowing what else to say.

"Yeah. Bye Abby", he says softly.

"Bye Hernan", I say and he chuckles before ending the call. Why did I call him that? Well he did say I could call him that but why now.. I'm sure it sounded weird. Although he laughed about it. I smile saving his number.

I chuckle lightly at the thought of his compliment. I can't believe he said that. I can't believe he thinks like that about me. He literally called my hair flawless.. is he crazy?, My hair is never close to perfect and he just smiles and calls it flawless.

I look up and my eyes meet with Noah. I slowly drop my goofy smile when I notice the weird look his giving me. I also notice my clothes in his hand. I thought he said he put them in the dryer why are they still looking wet.

I walk to the window, "I thought-", he cuts me off.

"You think too much", he says shrugging and I scoff. Noah walks away from the window and away from my view.

I thought- Do I think too much?.

Authors Note

I apologise for my long absence. I just got back to school so it's been hard to write. I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and I promise I'll find some time to write more chapters. Xoxo. PS. Don't forget to like and leave a comment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

230K 4.3K 16
Evangeline Brolin is Noah Johansson's booty call, his friend with benefits, his easy hookup. Since freshman year at UCLA she has been quietly pining...
110K 1.9K 20
"Because you're smart and I know you wouldn't tell anyone." He gulped. No, he knew because I didn't have anyone to tell. "What's in it for me?" I as...
591 5 32
Army brat Emily Barfield just wants to experience a normal year of high school before she and her family move back to the States right before her sen...
142K 5.2K 23
One of the main characters of this story isn't your average pretty, size zero, micro mini type of girls. Let me introduce Ava Jacobson. Now don't get...