War || Bellamy Blake ¹

By stilesstilinskiibaee

BOOK 1 OF ?? "Get down. Get down!" Finn said to all of us while we all hide behind a huge rock. We kept heari... More

𝐖𝐀𝐑
GRAPHIC
PLAYLIST
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
ACT 2
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
🄰🅄🅃🄷🄾🅁🅂 🄽🄾🅃🄴

36

1.2K 22 1
By stilesstilinskiibaee

WAR
' You wanna start a war '

Blood must have blood II
Season 2 episode 16

"Where are the others?" I asked Octavia hugging her tightly.

"They left." She said as I pulled away before I saw she had blood on her neck.

"What happened?" I asked her as she let out a sigh.

"Indra happened." She said making me bite my inside cheek.

"You stayed." Clarke told her with a relief sigh.

"Screw you." Octavia told her turning around and not looking at her.

"Of course I stayed. I know where my loyalties lie." Octavia told her angrily to her turning to face Clarke again.

"We have to get in there." Clarke said walking to the door but Octavia grabbed her.

"If that was possible do you think I'd still be out here?" Octavia told her pulling her to the cart as I walked to it as saw fox. She was the first one.

"Why did Lexa sound the retreat?" Octavia asked making Clarke walked away.

"She made a deal with Mount Weather. Freed the grounders. Now we're on our own." Clarke said before she bangs the door making me pull her back.

"Are you crazy." I said to her.

"They'll know we're here." I told her as she was extremely frustrated. I understand. She thought the alliance and how we worked together but everything fell down.

"What about Lincoln?" She asked us.

"He left." I said to her.

"There's no way he'd have gone along with this." Octavia told me.

"He didn't." Clarke said to Octavia.

"They took him." Clarke said before holding her gun up making me grab it.

"Clarke, no." I said to her immediately.

"I am getting through that door." She said to us.

"We are all trying. Clarke this isn't your fault. We can get through that door." I said to her. She was scared and so was I.

"And that's your plan?" Octavia said.

"Bellamy's counting on you. Everyone's always counting on you." Octavia said.

"What do you want from me?" Clarke yelled at Octavia.

"Ease up a little." I mumbled.

"You trusted Lexa. You let a bomb drop on Tondc. You let all those people-," Octavia said.

"I am doing the best I can." Clarke said to Octavia.

"Well, that's not good enough." Octavia said to her.

"We are all. Okay." I said before the door beeps and then it opened making Octavia take out our swords and Clakre holding the gun up prepare to attack.

But when it open it revealed Bellamy with a gun in his hand making me smile in relief.

He's alive.

"Bellamy?" Octavia said before she hugged her brother immediately.

He's alive.

He's okay.

Octavia pulls away before going up to Monty and Jasper as I looked at Bellamy.

"Hey," He said to me before I hugged him tightly.

"You're okay." I whispered to him letting out a sigh.

"Yeah, I'm okay." He said to me, I pulled away from him and gave him a smile.

"So where's your army?" Bellamy asked Clarke.

"Gone. Just like yours." Clarke said to him.

"Say you have a plan." Clarke asked him but he shake his head.

"Not really. We need to talk to Dante. Maya says he's in quarantine." Bellamy said making me nod.

"Clarke, Madison," Monty and Jasper said making me laugh when they hugged us tight.

"Hey." I said to them before I heard the tank beeping making Jasper pull away and went up to Maya.

"Thirty minutes." Jasper said.

"We just changed it. That can't be right. Uh, um. It's her last tank." Jasper said to us.

"Okay, we'll find you another one." Clarke assured her.

"All the supplemental oxygen is on level five." Maya said to us.

"Then we have to get you to level five."

"Five isn't safe. For any of us." Maya said to us.

"We'll take the trash chute again. It'll work." Jasper said.

"To get in maybe." Bellamy said.

"Mayas right, every soldier in this mountain is there. We'll never make it out." Bellamy said.

"Not unless we kill them all with a sound." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Octavia and I have swords." I said making Octavia nod.

"There's cameras." He said to me.

"Monty can shut them off." I said to him.

"No, you're not going." Bellamy said to me.

"We can do this. We'll split up. Okay. You guys go for Dante." Jasper said to Bellamy.

"I'll go with them." I said to Bellamy.

"Are you sure?" He asked me making me nod.

"Yes, I'm sure. Go with Clarke and Monty they need you more." I said to him.

"Octavia and I can handle more than you can." I said to with a smile making him nod.

"Yeah, okay." He said to me making me smile.

"We go through the trash chute." I said making Jasper nod.

"All right then, let's go." I said to him.

"Be careful." Clarke said to us making me nod.

"You too." I said before walking away with Jasper and Octavia.

"Come on, we have to hurry. She's out of air." Jasper said as we got out of the trash chute.

"First, you need to close the door." Maya said as Jasper held me out before he immediately closed the door and Maya took off the mask off.

"Are you okay?" I asked her as she simply nodded to me.

"Time to spare." She said making Jasper smile. Cute. They are cute.

"She's safe. Can we go now?" Octavia asked Jasper as she checked for guards.

"It'll be okay." Maya assured him.

"Jasper. She's alive but she's not safe." Octavia said.

"Cage knows I helped you guys, he's on level five." Maya said to us.

"So, what do we do?" We asked him.

"We kill cage." Jasper said making me nod.

"Obviously we are." I said to him.

"I'm in." Octavia said.

"But we need to put Maya in a safe place where they won't find her." I said to them.

"We can't put her on level five, cage is there." I said to them.

"She can come with us." I said to him.

"We can protect her." I said.

"You want to save your people?" Maya asked us making me nod.

"Yes." I said to her.

"You can go inside the dorm and save them." She said to me making me nod as I walked up to her.

"How?" I asked her.

"I'll be right back." Maya said before running off making jasper nervous.

"Maya!" He said as I grabbed him.

"Relax, she'll be fine she knows how to protect herself." I said to him to help him ease up a little so he doesn't get worried for her.

When I met Maya the first time she was scared of me because I went on her. But I know Maya is brave, she's been through much like I did and that's what keeps her going.

          It's been for a while that Maya wasn't back and Jasper began to walk back and forth.

"Relax." I said to him.

"This is taking too long. What if she got caught?" Jasper said.

"We'd have heard something." Octavia said as she was sitting on the ground.

"And what if she couldn't find sergeant Lee or their protocol changed? What if he got caught?" Jasper said making me roll my eyes to see how impatient he was.

"Jasper, a warrior doesn't worry about what he can't control." Octavia said and when she did that's when the doors Burst open revealing Maya, she immediately ran up to him hugging him tightly.

"Thank god," Jasper said before I heard a gun safety click making me raise my sword, I saw a guard standing behind Maya.

"Lee, put down the gun." Maya said to sergeant Lee.

"You didn't say there was outsiders." Sergeant Lee said to Maya.

"They're not outsiders." Jasper said.

"Yes she is."

"We kinda are." Octavia and I said at the same time.

"They're with us." Maya told him as she turned to face me.

"Cage is in the dorm. They brought another group in. From the ark for more bone marrow." She said to us as I lowered my sword.

"They're not even trying to fix the dam." She said to us.

"How many soldiers with cage?" Jasper asked Lee.

"Uh, six. Why?" Lee asked before Jasper took off the gun he had around him and gave it to Lee.

"Just get me close." He said to him.

"They will be happy you found another eight doses." Jasper said.

"I need a..." Jasper said to Lee before Octavia handed him over a knife.

"Aim for the throat." Octavia said.

"Slash, don't stab. Make it deep." She told him making him nod as he hid the knife under his sleeve. Before Lee hand cuff him.

"I hope you know what you're doing." Lee said to Jasper.

"Me too." He said to him.

"Be careful." I whispered as I side hugged him.

"Yeah." He said as I pulled away and gave him a smile before walking beside Octavia giving a glance to Jasper and Maya having a moment.

"They look cute." I whispered to her as she looked at them when I watched Jasper walk away and Lee closing the door behind him. I gave Maya a small smile.

"I hope Clarke comes up with something that doesn't kill everyone." I said Octavia.

"She's nice. She cares for Jasper and so does he." I said as I swallow thickly.

"If she dies." I whispered as I turned to face to Octavia.

"His whole world will fall down." I said to Octavia.

"I know." She whispered back as I turned to stare at Maya who was anxiously walking around.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Uh, yeah. I'm fine." She said to me making me nod.

            It's been an hour since Jasper left and from three of us we've been watching the door. "Long way from the Ark, huh?" Maya said breaking the silence.

"Not my Ark." Octavia said.

"I didn't have a view either." Octavia said to Maya.

"Still-I wish I could see it." Maya said to us making me smile looking down.

"Maybe you can." Octavia said making me frown in confusion.

"There's an airlock. We used it to hold Emerson. All we have to do is get you there, and-," Octavia said shrugging her shoulders.

"So I could live in a cell?" Maya said.

"At least you could live." I said to her agreeing with her before we heard a door open revealing to teenagers making out.

"We got caught." I whispered before the boy turned to us.

"Outsiders!"  The guy said as they ran away and Octavia chase them.

"No, wait. O." I said running after her as the guy kept yelling before two guards came in with their guns.

"Take one. I'll take the other." I said to her as she gave me a nod before I ran up and drove my sword right through him making his blood squirt all over my face. I turned to Octavia who cut the guys stomach.

"Nice." I said before we heard more guards.

"We can take them." I said to her prepared to fight when I saw it was more than two.

"Nope we can't. Run." She said to me pulling me away.

"Follow me." Maya said as we followed her, as I turned around to see if any guards were following us.

"Are you sure it's okay for us to run around as we are going to be attack." I said to Maya as she made a left turn then another turn.

"No but, it's better than being dead." Maya said making me shrug as I was running out of breath.

"I mean true." I said to her.

"It's better being covered in their blood." I mumbled making Octavia roll her eyes at me.

As much as this is chaos, it's probably for me not to make jokes while we are about to killed but them. I don't want to die. Not yet at least. I wanna live. I wanna know what love is like since I never been in a good relationship.

"We can't go through here." I whispered as we stood behind level five mess hall.

"We have to pass through to go the other side." Maya said.

"There's guards." Octavia said to her.

"We don't have much of a choice." Maya said to us.

"All right, fine." I said to her as I gave Octavia a nod before Maya walked in and we followed behind keeping our heads down before everyone began to scream, when we were about to go on the other side we were stopped by guards. We turned to go back but they were more.

"We're trapped." I immediately said to them as I took my sword again and Octavia to.

"We can't kill them." Octavia said making me nod.

"Yeah, I can see that." I said to her as we were surrounded and we held our hands up.

"Don't move." They said to us.

"On the ground. Now!" They said to us as we followed orders, we kneeled to the ground and they had guns. We couldn't take them out. They were too many. And it's just Octavia and I with swords.

"We can't do anything." I said to Octavia as they grabbed my hands harshly.

"Hey! Watch it!" I said to them.

"Get off me." I said harshly before the guy grabbed my by the throat making me choke, but he lost his grip from me when he began to burn up. They turned the radiation off.

"Maya." I said to her as Octavia and I grabbed her before she hits her head on the floor.

"W-what do we do?" I asked Octavia ass she just looked at her not knowing what to say.

"Jasper." I whispered as I looked at Maya. If he comes through those doors his whole world will end. That's when the doors burst wide open making me look up and see Jasper.

His girlfriend is dying in my arms. She's dying in my arms. I'm holding her in my arms. This is our fault. She's dying because of us. I wanted to kill them because I wanted to save my people. I told Clarke to do whatever it takes to cave them. "No. No." Jasper said as he came towards her.

"I'm sorry." I said to him.

"I'm sorry." I whispered to her before Jasper grabbed her.

"Jasper." Maya said.

"I'm here." He said as I wrapped my arms around my knees.

This is our fault.

We killed her.

"I'm right here." Jasper said with tears in his eyes.

"She was innocent." Jasper cried as I reached for him.

"Don't touch me." He yelled making me jump. He's angry.

"None of us is innocent." Maya tried to speak. Before I saw Maya hand fall to the ground as she gasp before she faded away.

"No." Jasper said as my eyes teared up.

"No." He whispered before I got up and immediately walked out of mess hall as Octavia called out for me but I ignored her. Maya was dead. Jasper fell down. He blames all of us. We've killed innocent people who didn't deserve to die.

I ran away from the mess hall before i bumped into Emerson.

"You." I said angrily before I immediately kicked him in the balls and punched him making him fall to the ground as he let out a groan.

"You did this. This is all your fault." I said to him before I grabbed my sword. He was kneeled in front of me.

"This is for all of us." I said to him before I sliced his head apart as his blood squirted all over my face making me breath heavily as I looked at his body falling to the ground slowly.

"Rot in hell." I said to him before walking away from his body. I turned away, I didn't hesitate. I killed a man in cold blood.

And the worst part of it, was that it felt good killing him.

Didn't think twice.

I just did it.

It's all over.

And I needed to be set free. I can't be in camp I needed to set free and I did.

I walked out of Mount Weather not turning back, not thinking twice.

I just left.

Didn't say goodbye to no one.

I left.

It's the last chapter. Oh my god. Madison? She's a badass. Love her. How did you guys like this last chapter? Omg I'm done!! Published

©STILESSTILINSKIIBAEE

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.7K 1.9K 26
"Why are you so obsessed with the moon?" "Because it's still a mystery. After all this time, we still haven't seen the dark side of it." ''Sounds fam...
26.4K 538 18
When she was little, people told her stories about how fire fell from the sky destroying everything and everyone on Earth. And up from the ground, a...
7.2K 267 30
Jaycee is going on an intense journey through the post-apocalyptic world, where the struggle for survival becomes increasingly desperate. With the h...
41.1K 1.1K 105
97 years ago, the world ended. It didn't get better after that. There was no rainbow, no olive branch. The flood of destruction would not simply evap...