Sold to Adam Levine.

By gerardmaroonz

This is a adam levine fanfiction. DO NOT take seriously. every womans dream: manly undercover mafia alpha wer... More

Introduction
Messy buns and iced coffee
Home
Dinner of Attraction
Music to my ears
Player
Need. (Adams pov)
Kiss me!
wet
curse (Adams POV)
Confession
Sorry. (Alt Ending 1)
Never. (Alt ending 2)

Him.

22 1 8
By gerardmaroonz

After a long day at school i walk home with my headphone in, jamming out to some 1D.

I approach my house and weirdly enough see my moms car, she should be at work. She probably just forgot something so i don't think much of it.

I enter my house and hear my moms voice...and someone else.

"Mom?" I call out, throwing my bag on the floor. I take my converse off, i'm the only person i know who wears them since i'm just not like other girls.

I walk into the living room and see my mom standing there, she looks nervous...then i see him.

He's tall, practically taking upp my entire living room. His manly musk wafts in my direction and i resist the urge to swoon. Snap out of it i think, you aren't like those other girls who have a crush on every boy you see!

Then he finally speaks, his dark and mysterious voice gives me shivers.

"You must be Y/N." He says, looking right at me. "My name is Adam Levine"

He gives me his hand to shake and i do so carefully. "I know who you are, you're like one of the greatest artists ever" I say, unable to keep the exitement out of my voice.

"Why are you here?" I ask, looking at my mom and him. My mom and Adam sit down, i do the same.

"Honey...you know money's been tight at the moment" My mom starts. "After much thinking, i decided to sell you for some extra cash"

My jaw drops in shock. "You....sold me?" I stutter out. I realise how stupid i must look right now but i don't really care since i'm not like other girls who care how they look in front of boys.

My mom nods and holds my hand. "I'm sorry honey, belive me when i say this was my last resort."

I run upstairs to go pack up my stuff. I open my computer and open my tumblr and put out a post. "I literally h8 my life n my stoopid mom! Don't hit me up rn :( #MustacheGang".

I stuff my bag full of my most important stuff and take a good last look at my room, saying goodbye to my home for the last 16 years.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 222 26
Sequel to Not Your Moonlark. Sophie finally thought that life was on her side, but she was wrong. Sophie thought she defeated the Neverseen a year ag...
9.3K 184 16
Morrigan Crow may not have been cursed, but she might as well have been. While the people around her seemed to die one by one, she had only one solut...
605K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
174K 8.8K 63
Pride and Prejudice from the eyes of Mr. Darcy. Love, affection, pain, and tons and tons of angst.