THE ATTRACTIVE ROYALS

By BangpinkStories8

what if the princes of Udaipur wants to marry you ? the same experience has been happening with the three gir... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
author note
epilogue
author note

18.

531 21 0
By BangpinkStories8

Starting
Playlist for this chapter

Author pov

Ishqi- Niharika...mujhe call kar Dena jb hotel phucho toh...

Ishqi said to Niharika as she nodded and left with Ashutosh...Tanu and Kartik had already left for their hotel suit it was just Ishqi and Aakarsh ..as the boys had planned they would be in the same city but different hotels and roaming areas they would meet after the trip is over..

Ishqi- Aakarsh? where are going?

Aakarsh- kitten patience..

Ishqi- okh ig? 

then he hold her hand and dragged her to their hotel which was near the Eiffel tower their suitcases were already in their room..

Ishqi- wow 

Aakarsh-* back hug * it's beautiful isn't it?

Ishqi- hmm ....

Aakarsh- chalo ab jake rest Karo aur uske baad fresh hokr bhar chalenge...

Ishqi- kha ? * Looking at him*

Aakarsh- jha tumhe mujhse aur zada pyaar ho jaye

Ishqi- htt* hits him on his chest..

Aakarsh- ouch that hurts*pout*

Ishqi- shut up idiot *kisses him*

Aakarsh- *kisses back*

....

After their rest period and they got ready for their date....

Aakarsh- Ishu aao bhi time ho ra hai..

Ishqi- hnn hnn aa rhi hu bs ye-

Aakarsh- MY GOD!*screams*

Ishqi- *flinch * what?

Aakarsh- nothing it's just you look way-uhm so. Pretty ...*hugs her * just mine...

Ishqi- *smiles * ofcourse im yours ...

Ishqi

Aakarsh

There was little bit cold going on and well we all know how cold they are.....

Aakarsh pov

Aakarsh - and here we are ...

I said as I saw her eyes twinkle with sparks ... wondering where I bought her?

Well not anywhere special it's a simple yet perfect date ...

I have planned a small picnic beside the lake ..

Their was a blanket with a basket full of snacks ..

Ishqi went their like a kid who got something new she was smiling brightly..i laughed at her cute attempts to open the basket...

I went towards her and made her sit on my lap as I opened the basket giving her ,her favorites snacks..

She happily hugged me and continue chewing her snacks...

Ishqi- hmm so tasty!* Munching*

Aakarsh - asa kya? Mujhe bhi chakwao!

Ishqi- noi * denied*

Aakarsh - thikk hai fir tum ny chakwaoge toh mein ase le lunga...

I said and smashed my lips on her hers she gasped from the sudden kiss and tried to push me back but I pulled her up with me...

I chewed the snack piece from her mouth to my mouth equally distributing it...

And i finally break our kiss as gasped for air...

Ishqi- t-that was c- cheating *blush *

Aakarsh- but I don't see it

Ishqi- oh hell you doo! * Punches him *

Accidently my girl punched me and hell when did she become so strong? ..

Aakarsh- hey hey that hurts!

Ishqi- huh omg I am so sorry *caressed my cheeks*

Aakarsh - do you know when I was 8 years old ..Ashu got into an accident..no one was at home mom ,dad were at the hospital, grandma and grandpa were praying..and Kartik? He was crying folding his knees to his chest ...that was the day i realised that i have some responsibilities and that includes protecting my family...

Ishqi- *smiling softly,holds his hand* you are protecting us dw Aakarsh

Aakarsh- hmm * puts her down and lays on her lap keeping his head on here lap *

Ishqi- Aakarsh..

Aakarsh- hmm* eye closed*

Ishqi- I love you

Aakarsh- *opens eyes smiling* I love you too kitten

...

Next day

Ashutosh pov

Ashu- Princess we are getting la-

I swear i saw heaven today ...she came downstairs from our penthouse well yeah I bought a penthouse...

Accordingly we all have a penthouse each here but Aakarsh Bhai wanted a small cozy one for him and bhabhi because he said she likes cozy stuffs...so they are staying in a hotel...

While Kartik well he said even he would go with a hotel room because penthouse are big and he doesn't want to drag himself here and there ... typical lazy ass ...

Anyways so here is how my princess was looking...

Ashu- my god you look FUCKING HOT AND FUCKING MINE..

Niharika - *eye roll* stop screaming Ashu ..I know I am hot *hair flip*

Niharika started laughing after saying that as I joined her ...i kissed her forehead as we went outside..

We are going in a cafe for now ..after that we will be going to the Eiffel tower ..then..to a beautiful restaurant to eat our dinner..

Ashu- ab chale mam?

Niharika - ji chaliye

I said as i opened the door of the car as she sat in and i went to my seat and started the car..

(Secret i bought a car too😏)

At the cafe ...

After our orders were full.. we were talking about casual things ..like how much she hated me and how many years i and my brothers had been obsessed with them ...

Niharika pov

We were talking and holding hands while walking on the streets of Paris the love city..well we did come by car but i insisted I wanted to walk around...

And suddenly he kneeled down and hold my legs..

Niharika - wh-

Ashu- wait you got a shoebite that's why you can't walk properly..

Niharika - it's nothing

He took my heels in his hands by opening the buckle and lifted me on his back like a piggyback...

Niharika -hey ye kya kar rhe ho!

Ashu- apni biwi ka dhyan rakh ra hu...

Some people who were walking beside us chuckled seeing us in this situation...

Niharika - Ashu niche utaro mujhe!

Ashu- noi

Niharika - you are such a baby *laughing*

Ashu- I am your baby...

After a little bit of walk we reached the Eiffel tower entrance...and their was charges for lift ...

I wanted to go with the lift but Niharika insisted she wanted to climb up ...

After few minutes

Niharika -  Ashu kha ho?

Ashu- uh * breathing* hey bhagwan kha phasa Diya tune..

Niharika - aur mt karo exercise..come on thore stairs hi bache hai...

Ashu- biwi mujhe bhi le lo ...

Niharika - htt ..*walks away*

After few more horrific steps we finally reached the top...

The view was magnificent... Niharika out of a sudden kissed me i kissed her back...

Niharika - idk but i just wanted to do this here...

Ashu- * smile*

Author pov

They had their fabulous time in the Eiffel tower click some photos, laughed together on a piece of drawing...

Everything was well their after that as planned they went to this expensive restaurant...

Niharika - wow this place is soooo beautiful!!!!

Ashu- ikr!

As they say on their table a waiter came towards them to take their order..

Niharika- hm sooo tell me when was the time you actually fall in love with me?*teasing smile*

Ashu- the time when I saw you getting Riya suspended..

Ashu -  idk wht but after that whenever I looked at you it just made me feel more comfortable and idk loving maybe?

Ashu- that was the time I fell for you...

Niharika - okh that mean its'he fell first but she fell harder' wala trope..

Ashu- trope?

Niharika - choro woh sb...

Ashu- okh

Soon their dinner was served and they had it with complete comedy because of a 5 year old French kid who keep calling Ashu his dad and he embarassed himself...

...

Niharika pov

After having our dinner I went out as Ashu was handling the bill..(he requested he wanted to pay)

Suddenly I bumped into someone no, no it's not as boy it was a girl..

??!- ah! I am s-sorry i-
Niharika - Vanya?!

I couldn't believe my eyes who was i meeting..Vanya was my bestfriend in highschool we were like sisters ...but soon after she moved with her family to London ..

Vanya- Nihu?! Omg it's. So nice to meet you after such a long time!..*hugs*

Niharika - * hugs back* whi ek sec Vanya tu yha? I mean hnn mujhe pta hai tu yhi rehti hai but ase bhag kha ja rhe the?

Ashu- Niharika let's g-

Niharika - Ashu meet Vanya my bestfriend from highschool..

Ashu- nice to meet you Vanya *shakes hand*

Vanya- Nice to meet you too sir?

Ashu- oh Ashutosh Raj Singhaniya.. Niharika's husband...

Vanya - wait the next king of Udaipur?!!! Woww..wait I am so sorry Nihu I know you sent an invitation to attend your wedding but i-

??!- Vanya kha ho!!

Vanya- Shitt! *Hides behind Niharika*

Then we saw a black. Figure coming towards we. Couldn't see cause we were outside and the only source of light above us was the moonlight...

Wait Dhruv?!!!!!

Dhruv is Vanya's brother he was a year elder than us like Ashutosh age...

Dhruv- Van-

Niharika -  *hugs him* Dhruv!!!

Ashu- *jealous* *drags Niharika back to his arms

Dhruv - Nihu ?! I swear ..this ..uh idk wow you have become more beautiful!

Niharika-*blushes* thanks

Ashu- *cough* uhm stop flirting with my wife

Dhruv - oh so he is your husband

Niharika-yes *smiling*

Dhruv- *remembers* Vanya I swear we need to go back home..Nihu I'll contact you afterwards I am sorry we are in hurry...

Ashu- *whisper* as if I would let you contact her..

Ii nudged Ashu to stop getting jealous...

Vanya- the hell I am not going where that bitch Italian is!!

Niharika and Ashu- Italian?!

Vanya- well it's that as you know or don't know my family belongs to an Italian familyi gang and apparently they made a contract marriage with the Italian Mafia Boss ...

Niahrika- what?!!

Vanya- those stupid-

Dhruv- Vanya *glares*

Vanya - Dhruv Bhai woh aurat apki mom lagti hai mere kuch ny aur ase bhi mein toh us ghar mein eek cheez hu jis se jb chahiye trade kr liya jata hai ..apko chor kr us ghar mein toh mujhe sb najayas samjhte hai...*crying*

Niharika - *hugs her* hey. It's okay we are here...

Dhruv- Vanya mujhe maf kr de mein chah ke bhi help ny kr skta tere..aur agr ki toh woh sbko mar dega..

Vanya- agr woh ny toh mein mar dunge wha sbkoo ..

Dhruv - Vanya accha ..chal tere favourite icecream khilata hu thori calm down ho hum sath mein milke sochte hai okhh?

Ashu- hum bhii chalte hai *drags Niharika*

At the hotel room ...

Niharika. - *kiss Ashu*.

Ashu- hmm someone is needy ?

Niahrika- yeah because my husband is unromantic and doesn't even satisfy me*teasing*..

Ashu- i can't satisfy you? *Offended*

Ashu- now don't blame me for my sudden change of mood ..

Niharika- what mood? *Playing along*

Ashu - * coming closer *

Niharika - * steps back and touches the wall*

Ashu- * whisper* to fuck you and wreck you in every fucking way possible I want you to be wrecked for me ...*smirk*

Niharika - * eyes widen* wht-

Before I could complete my sentence i was on thrown in hiss shoulders..

Author pov

⚠️ Warning
Mature content..

Ashutosh throw Niharika on his shoulders as he lead themselves to their bedroom...

Niharika squealed as he throw her on the bed with sudden force...

Then he hovered above her and kissed her...

She gasped with shock because of the roughness of his kiss..

He sucked on her lip earning a moan from her...

With a split of time her black one piece dress was on the floor..

Now she was in her lingerie not fully naked but naked enough for Ashutosh eyes to be in desire...

He started at her body with pure adoration... Niharika felt insecure about her body a little so she tried to cover her chest with her hands ...

He removed her arms from her chest without even saying anything kissed her collarbone and sucked their to give her a hickey ...
As she moaned...

Ashutosh - I want you to help me with this * points towards his shirt *

Without any warning she put her hands on his shirt buttons slowly opening then one by one..

Ashutosh - don't test my patience princess *lust eyes*

Niahrika- i will *lust eyes*

He held her hands and pinned her hands above her head taking his belt and tieing then ...

He got rid of his clothes as well...

Now he was on his boxers...

He kissed her breasts sensually making her whimper for more...

He smirked ...as his hands unclasped her bra and revealed her chest...

He kissed and sucked her breasts one by one giving the other a massage...

She moaned and moaned ..the room filled with her moans ...

His hands slipped down her body with every moment...

He again kissed her lips and bit her lower lips making her scream in pain as she gave him access to her mouth..

He roamed his tongue in her mouth ..while she moaned because I his hand still caressing her breasts..

After a good proper torture for her he reached down to her panty and yanked it out with one strike ...

Ashutosh - Beautiful..

Niahrika-*red * ahhhh!!!

She screamed as he thrusted two fingers inside her womanhood....

Ashutosh - you like being in this state don't you? You little bitch...* Slaps her butt*

She didn't answer and kept moaning ...

He took his fingers out..
Ashutosh - already wet for me princess?  We. Haven't even started...

He again thrusted his fingers inside her making her whimper and moan out loud ...

He thrusted in and out again and again until her organism burst out on his fingers...

Hw licked his fingers ..

She was breathless...

Without any warning he eat out her womanhood eating her like a hungry animal...

She moaned and moaned..

Ashutosh - the only food i could eat everyday..

He got rid of his last peice of cloth on his body and slammed into her ..

She screamed in pain..

Ashutosh - fuck you aree tight ah! *Groans* ..

He thrusted and thrusted into her until he found her g-spot and she realised her second organism that night..

They both
were breathless but it wasn't the end....

The whole night the room was filled with noises of moaning,skin slappingg and groaning ...

While they were having their pretty night ..the other two couple were enjoying time with their partners ...

To be continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.5K 2.7K 13
1st book of 'The Brides' series Rudraksh Singh Rajvansh, 28 year old, Ceo of Rajvansh empires and king of Rajasthan. Cold, arrogant, and ruthless but...
1.1M 52.4K 38
Ishita Gupta is a Delhi based college going girl who is very shy and timid in nature. She is very much loved by her family and her best friend whom s...
1.9M 106K 89
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
574K 26.7K 55
Aisha Agarwal An ambivert who loves code and books. Lazy, foodie and oblivious. Three words which perfectly describes her. Atharva Singh Rathore A cr...