One-shots ( ______ x Reader/O...

By potato_sause

This one-shot book is mostly of smuts about anime men and any fictional dude that I have or still do find hot... More

A little about my Oc and the book
(A/n) New OC!!
(Cowboy x Alexi/Lex) πŸ‹A little lessonπŸ‹
(Hobie x reader) πŸ‹A night visitπŸ‹
(Luffy x Alexi/Lex) Not so childish
(Mahito x Reader) πŸ‹Shape-shifterπŸ‹
(Luffy x Alexi/Lex) πŸ‹Not so childish pt:2πŸ‹
(Enel/Enaru x reader) ⚠️Slept with a God pt:1⚠️
(Koza x Alexi/Lex) Disaster
(Inosuke x Alora) πŸ‹Pleasent surprizeπŸ‹
(Pickle x reader) Prehestoric
(Young!Shanks x Alexi) πŸ„Magic Mushies☁️
(πŸ‹Tanaka x ReaderπŸ‹) Fun
(πŸ‹Brook x ReaderπŸ‹) Bones

(Enaru/Enel x Reader) πŸ‹Slept with a god pt:2πŸ‹

16 0 0
By potato_sause

I will have... freedom to roam? My hatred for Enaru slightly lessens, not much though.

My bare feet pat along the concrete. As I walk across the courtyard, I think to myself.

Today marks the two-month anniversary of me being... sort of free? The past two months have been quite fun. The maids and I have grown somewhat of a relationship (I think they pity me.) And Enaru has been talking more to me. He's been nicer and I would say we have become... close friends.

I come to a stop realizing that my feet have unconsciously taken me to Enaru's throne.

Why did I come here again?

"Come to see me?" His deep voice shakes me a little, I quickly look up to see Enaru sitting on his throne cross-legged and shirtless, like always.

"I didn't mean to, but I suppose so." I step up onto the slightly raised platform and plonk down at the base of his throne, my back leaning against it.

"Your conscience yells for me, doesn't it?" He asks, fake arrogance lacing his voice.

"Ah yes, I yearn to see your gorgeous face." I deadpan as I look up at him, he smirks at me.

"Well, you have picked the wrong time to see my "gorgeous" face because I have to leave... Right now actually." He pushes himself off his throne, his orange pants brushing against my arm as he steps down the platform onto the courtyard.

"But there is something I need to discuss with you, could I come to your room later when I'm back?" He continues walking towards the gate as he asks me.

"Sure." He turns around giving me a small smile before leaving with a bright flash of blue lightning.

-------Time skip-------

Quietly, I sit, reading a book from the Shrine's library. My room's atmosphere is calming and quiet. Looking out the wall of glass, overlooking the courtyard of the shrine; I admire the view of the trees in the Upper yard before I'm interrupted by a knock at my door.

Enaru must be back!

"Come in," I say as I continue reading, my back facing the door. It creaks open and shut, signaling the person has come in. I don't hear anything for a few seconds.

Weird.

"Enaru?"

"What if I was someone random, here to hurt you?" His breath hits the back of my neck causing my nerves to shoot up along with my body.

"AH!" Enaru chuckles deeply before pulling away.

"Why did you do that?" I turn around, my face red out of embarrassment.

"What if I was someone who broke into the shrine? Here to harm you." He questions again, raising one of his eyebrows.

"Then I would probably... Turn around and kick you in the crotch." His eyes widen a bit making me laugh.

"Luckily I knew it was you."

"Luckily..." He speaks.

"Anyways, you said you wanted to talk to me earlier?" I question as turn back around to put a bookmark in my book. I hear his footsteps get closer to the chair I sit in. He spins my chair back around and leans his hands on the armrests beside me, trapping me in the chair.

Enaru's POV:

I can't control myself anymore... I've managed to gain her trust and hopefully her heart like how she's gained mine. My body leans over hers, not touching but close enough to feel each other's body heat.

Please don't push me away! I lean my face closer to hers, trapping her more.

Y/n's POV:

His hot breath hits my burning red face causing a shiver to speed up my spine. His face draws closer to mine making our noses touch.

"E-Enaru?" I say quietly and softly.

"Please, call me Enel." His deep silky voice sends a wave of heat down to my core. I lean in closing the gap between our lips. The kiss starts slow and sensual, like if we went any faster, we would be ripped away from each other. Eventually, Enel pulls away, letting the both of us breathe before we continue. This time the kiss seems to be more urgent and sloppy.

I can't believe this is happening. He separates from my lips only to connect to my neck leaving me panting and holding in my moans. The feeling of Enel's hands running up my sides, down to my hips and thighs makes my panties soaking wet. He kisses over my collarbone before switching to my other side, giving it the same treatment.

Enaru's POV:

"Hmm, Enel~" Y/n's silky-smooth voice moaning my real name sends shivers down my spine.

I've been wanting her to say my true name for ages. I suck harder on a spot on her neck before pulling away and admiring the masterpiece I've left. Dark red and blue hickeys litter across both sides of her neck and collarbone. I then look at her face, her beautiful eyes are glazed over, looking straight into mine making something rise in my pants.

"Sweetheart~ You know you're messing with a god?" I ask her, a small smirk resting on my face.

"It's hard not to." She says back, with a smirk mirroring mine.

Y/n's POV:

I let out a small gasp as Enel lifts me out of my chair onto my feet. I'm push against his muscular chest, my hands resting on his pecks.

"I've wanted to fuck you for so long, it's been torture..." He says, leaning his head down to my ear and bringing his hands to rest on my hips. I turn my head and kiss him, my hands trailing up to his shoulders, then to his neck.

"Take your clothes off." He demands I comply and take off nearly all my clothes, leaving me in my bra and panties. I look back at Enel to find he's taken off his baggy pants, his grey boxers showing the outline of his hard dick.

Fuck, it looks so big... Enel steps towards me, the sexual tension could be cut with a pair of blunt scissors. He keeps stepping forward, pushing me backwards till my back hits the cold glass wall behind me.

"Enel... Someone could see us down in the courtyard..." I warn, turning my head and looking down to see if anyone is down there.

Few, no one.

"So? Let them. Let them watch me fuck you senseless." He purrs while his hand sneaks around my back, to the clip of my bra. In one swift movement, my bra falls to the floor revealing my boobs and hardened nipples.

"I don't see any need to prepare you, you're already so wet for me" A small whimper leaves my mouth at Enel's words. He pulls me off the glass, only to flip me around so my boobs and forehead push against the cold glass sending shivers down my body.

Anyone can see us, it's kind of exciting... Harshly, I bite my lip as I felt one of Enel's hands rub down my hip and thigh, then down to my ass and panties. He rubs the wet patch on my panties before pushing them aside, revealing my hot pussy. I feel his back lean against mine, his head near the back of mine.

"This might hurt a bit darling~" Before I can say anything else, he slams his dick into me drawing out a scream from my throat.

"FUCK!" Enel stays still for a couple of moments, waiting for the pain to disappear. After a while, the pain disperses, leaving me wanting more. I slowly grind into him, wanting movement. He takes that as a sign and starts to pull out of me before blasting back into me.

"Agh~ Enel!" His hips smack into my ass as he keeps a normal pace. Our lewd sounds fill the room.

"Fuuck, Y/n." He rests his forehead on the top of my head while speeding up his thrusts.

A knot starts to build in my abdomen signaling how close I am. It starts to grow more intense and spreads around my body.

"I~ I'm g-going to-" I barely manage to moan out.

"Me too ~" His groans start to get more consistent as mine start to get high-pitched. The window starts to steam around my sweaty body as Enel smashes into me at a godly pace. Finally, the water in my glass starts to spill over.

"AGHH~" A loud scream-like moan comes out of my mouth and my body starts to shake as a ground-breaking orgasm spreads through me.

"Mgh, fuck!" His thrust falters, but still keeps the speed as he nears his end as well. My legs shake, and the only thing holding me up is Enel's hands holding my waist from behind.

"E-Enel" Overstimulation creeps into me as Enel chases his high.

"I'm gonna- Mgh~" I feel his head burry into the crook of my neck as his cum spills into me. Finally, his thrusts come to a stop.

Holy shit. Enel puts a hand on my shoulder and spins me around to face him. Sweat glistens on his forehead and his eyes are hooded.

"Jump." He says, putting his hands down and resting them on my ass. I jump up and wrap my legs around his waist while his hands support me. Our lips smash together as he walks away from the window, towards my bed. Something hard pokes into me as he carries me.

Already? He drops me on my back, onto my bed. Enel hooks his finger in my pushed-aside panties and rips them off me making me gasp.

"I'm not finished with you yet..."

Word count: 1614

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 100 40
Hello my dear sweet pumpkins. I am your lover for this journey. This one-shot book will be filled with nothing but our love! I hope you enjoy, darlin...
368K 5.2K 105
The title says it all this is a Male reader oneshot book Fluff -(F) Smut -(S) lime -(L) angst -(A) SMR- seme male reader UMR- uke male reader Reque...
29.9K 191 10
βŠΉβ‚Šβ”ˆγ†β”ˆγ†β”ˆγ†βœ§γ†β”ˆγ†β”ˆγ†β”ˆβ‚ŠβŠΉ CLOSING IT FOR NOW I can't keep up w this one anymore, maybe i continue writing it in the future maybe not because i have some unfi...
968 6 19
This book is going to be filled with all types of one shots! Lemons, fluff, etc... I'll be writing about different characters from different anime's...