Eddie Munson Oneshots

By Mrs--Marvel

These is a collection of oneshots for the one and only Eddie Munson! These will also be uploaded onto Tumblr... More

Can't Sleep, Love
I'm Wide Awake
Not a Chance in Hell
The Honor Roll
The Honor Roll (pt. 2)
The Honor Roll (pt. 3)*
Green Isn't Your Color
None of Your Business
Mirror, Mirror*
You, Me, & Steve* (Eddie & Steve)
Full Moon*
Beautiful
Sinkin' In Deep* (succubus)
Dare or Dare?*
Bells, Bells, Bells* (Steve & Eddie)
Princess I
Princess II

Show Me*

964 19 2
By Mrs--Marvel

"Eddie!"

He walked toward the back of his home, down the narrow hallway where his bedroom lay at the end to the left. As he ran a hand through his unruly hair, he raised a brow and leaned in the door frame.

"What?" he wondered, peering over at you standing with your back to him. You'd just come in here to grab one of his jackets after remarking that you were cold, despite the fact that there were plenty of blankets in the living room.

He hadn't expected what came next.

You turned around, a large, amused grin on your face as you held a magazine by the very tip of the corner between your fingers and turned toward him. "Is this really the stuff you look at?" you asked as you let him get a good look.

Eddie's brown eyes went wide as saucers as he recognized his Playboy magazine, the object heavily abused as its crinkly pages, some crudely glued together, opened up to show the images inside.

He snatched the magazine from your hand with a ferocity that had you flinching, amused by the whole situation as his face turned a bright red.

"You horny bastard!" you exclaimed in a fit of laughter.

"Why do you even have this?" he asked, stuffing it in the first drawer he can get his hands on and shoving it closed. He let his head fall onto the wood with a hard thump, the embarrassment sinking into his shoulders. You'd only been dating a month and a half, and this was not what he was expecting to happen so soon.

You giggled a little bit, wiping at your eyes. "I swear I wasn't snooping," you said quickly. "I just picked up your jacket off the bed and this was under it."

He groaned. "Did you... did you look through it?"

It was your turn to get a little shy, still trying to maintain the humor so as not to embarrass him too much as you sat down at the edge of his bed. "I mean... I tried but it was a little hard to, seeing as the pages were a little...messy."

A loud groan left him then, and you laughed a little more sympathetically. You walked over to him, placing a hand on his shoulder to ease his nerves as you rested your head there. "Baby, it's okay. It's not embarrassing or anything. You don't have to be so shy."

"This is not how I expected today to go," he mumbled, accepting your olive branch with a timid arm around your waist to pull you in closer. He never lifted his head to let you see his face, but he did transfer himself from his drawer to you as he rested his forehead against your chest and let you hold him as he hid himself away. You chuckled lightly and rubbed his back.

After a long stretch of silence, you became timid as you spoke again. "I...I noticed some of the pages were...freshly crafted." For lack of a better word. He groaned again. You hid your face in his hair.

"I'm sorry you saw that. That's embarrassing," he said, his voice muffled by your chest.

You shook your head. "It's not embarrassing. It's not like it isn't normal. I mean..." you try to ignore the heat in your face as you continue, "it's not like I don't do it myself."

He lifted his head a little, and you turned your face away. His lips pulled in a tiny grin. "Say that again?"

You rolled your eyes. "Well, obviously, I don't jizz all over magazines so much that I can't even open them."

"Gross," he said firmly.

"You're gross. You're the one that did it."

"Ugh!"

He pulled away from you, and you felt cold, but you just laughed to yourself and circled back to his bed. He watched you fall to your knees and lift the covers to look underneath it. "Is the sock thing true?" you asked, searching for the socks in question.

He rolled his eyes and tried not to feel so gross. "Why?"

"I'm just curious. One of my friends brought it up but...I dunno, now I'm curious." You shrugged, looking again until he forced the covers down to block your view. You looked up at him, wide eyes taunting but also very amused and curious.

After a while, he just sighed. "Yes. The sock thing is true."

Your eyes widened even more somehow, and you dropped your jaw. "Really? Why?"

He walked away and plopped down onto his bed, watching you scramble to join him as you sat at the other end, finally pulling his jacket on as you did. "It's a texture thing."

You snorted, and he raised a brow. "Is the pillow thing true?"

You felt hot in the face as you stared at him. You cleared your throat. "Uhm... Yeah, I guess."

He briefly imagined you sitting atop your bed with a pillow shoved between your legs, desperately riding it with a face contorted in pleasure. Fuck, now he needed a pillow to cover his new erection. He was a fucking pervert.

He was next to clear his throat. "You guess?"

You shrugged, both of you feeling very warm but trying not to show it too much. Sure, you had talked briefly about intimate things before, but your relationship was relatively new and you had never actually done anything yet. You couldn't help imagining him putting his hands on you and taking you.

"I...I don't personally do that one a lot," you mumbled.

"No?" he asked, genuinely curious. "Why's that?"

You shrugged again. "I don't know."

"You're not a horndog like me?" he half-joked, laughing lightly and shifting (hopefully subtly) to try and cover his crotch.

You laughed back at him. "No, I think I am, especially–"

You cut yourself off quickly, close your mouth and bowing your head. He raised an intrigued brow. "Especially...what?"

You cleared your throat, fiddling with your fingers as you started down at them to avoid looking at him. "Especially...when I think about you?" You rephrased, too upset with how much of a question it sounded. "You make me very...excited."

He smiled, grazing your hand. "Well...you almost make me very excited."

You hid your face away, trying not to show how much he affected you as you poorly pretended not to smile.

A silence befell you before his voice was filling the silence with timid conversation. "If you don't mind me asking...how do you do it?"

You looked up at him through your lashes, your lips parting as you held your breath for a moment. "How do I...do it?"

"Yeah," he muttered gently. He quickly added on as reassurance, "You don't have to answer, of fucking course. I was just wondering–"

"No, it's okay..." You had cleared your throat one too many times by this point but you just sighed anyway. You didn't look him in the eyes as you said it, you couldn't. "Well, I...my hand is easiest, I think. I don't have a ton of options though."

He shrugged. "Me, too," he admitted in a sigh. He scratched the back of his neck, hoping you didn't see the very obvious red tint on his cheeks. "I mean, clearly I have more options. But, like...s'the easiest way to do it."

You nodded gently. "So...have you..." You've come this far. Just ask the question. "Have you ever done it with anyone else?"

He raised his brows, glancing around a little. "What, like...sex? Or jerking off?" You nodded. "I've had sex once or twice, but I've never...jerked off in front of somebody."

Again, you nodded thoughtfully.

"Have you? Ever had sex or something?"

You shrugged. "I mean, I've blown a guy before but that's really...it for me."

"So you're a virgin?"

"In the way that counts," you said, a little quieter that time. Eddie could see how you shrunk a little, playing with your hair to avoid having to look at him.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of, if you are. I promise. I mean, my two times weren't even that great, if I'm being honest."

You smiled, reassured. Your eyes glanced down to the pillow in his lap, and you contained your giggle for his sake. "Are you hard right now?"

His eyes widened a little, and he shifted. "No." You raised a brow. "Maybe." You bit your lip absently. "Okay, yes. But can you really blame me?"

You chuckled lightly, reaching a hand out to take his, playing with his rings for a moment out of nerves. "You can totally say no, but can I..." you took a breath in, "Can you show me how you do it?"

There was no way you couldn't see his dick poking out of the pillow, Eddie was sure of it. "You," he cleared his throat when his voice cracked. "You want to see me do it?"

You squeezed his hand gently, speaking quickly. "Not if you don't want to. God, I swear I don't–"

"Baby, calm down," he smiled. "You don't gotta freak out on me." He watched you visibly calm, holding his hand in your lap to keep yourself calm as he smiled sweetly at you. His other hand found your lap as well, this one rubbing your thigh gently.

"If you really wanna see it, I'll show you, but I've never done this kinda thing before so...just bear with me."

You nodded gently. "Okay."

Slowly, he let go of your hand and ignored the pounding of his heart. Patting your thigh, he took a breath for courage and moved the pillow off his lap. You flushed at the sight of the bulge in his sweatpants, very obvious and very there.

You felt very warm, and it might have been the jacket, but the heat between your legs suggested otherwise.

You watched him dip his hand under the waistband of his sweatpants, pulling your bottom lip into your mouth and biting down on it. He pulled himself out of his pants, and you sighed.

He was big, long with quite a bit of girth. The tip was flushed red, hard and already leaking precum. You stared at him, unable to look away as you watched him stroke his fingers along the underside of it.

"You okay?" You looked up and met his eyes, flushing a little more when you realized you were gaping at his cock.

You cleared your throat and nodded. "Yes. Yeah, I'm okay. It's just...big."

He chuckled lightly. "Not as big as my ego now." You rolled your eyes.

You watched as he slowly, timidly stroked himself, using his fingers to trace the vein and squeezing his palm around his tip. A muffled grunt slipped from his lips, a tiny "fuck" following after.

You rubbed your palms against your thighs, sighing heavily as you watched. You were so worked up now, it was hard to refrain. "Can I..." you licked your lip. "Can I touch myself?"

He cursed under his breath again, the idea of you asking him to touch your own body went straight to his cock and he felt it throb in his hand.

"Yeah, sweetheart," he sighed. "You can touch yourself."

You licked your lips again, undoing the button and zipper of your shorts and moving slowly to slip them all the way off your legs. He swore he was going to lose his mind as he laid eyes on your panties, decorated with a small bow on the front.

You bit your lip, your gaze glued to his cock in his hand as you dipped your own into your panties, your breath hitching when you found contact with your clit between your closed legs. You sighed, letting your legs fall open a little more as you allowed your nerves to ease.

Eddie breathed a tiny groan. "Can I touch you, sweetheart?"

You nodded, your lashes fluttering as you did so. He reached a hand out and placed it on your knee. With a gentle touch, he spread your legs wider to get a better view of your fingers massaging your clit beneath the cloth.

He cursed again, stopping what he was doing to pull his sweatpants off, leaving his legs completely bare as he showed himself off to you. His legs were spread, framing either side of your body to reveal the barbed wire tattoo wrapping twice around his thigh and his hard cock and heavy balls on full display. He was well trimmed, a stark contrast to his wild head of hair as messy as ever.

You watched him lean toward his bedside table, spreading a pump of lotion in his palm and stroking his cock as a deep groan erupted from his throat. He pumped his cock, starting off a little slower before letting his pace quicken again as he watched you.

You followed his lead, sliding your panties down your legs. "Oh, fuck," he breathed when he watched you thrust your fingers inside of you. Your cunt spread around them and let you push them deep. You were so wet, a tiny squelch came from you as you pulled them out and pushed them back in.

"You're so fucking pretty, baby," he sighed. He noticed your legs closing a little, your knees drawing together as you shied away a bit. Eddie's hand landed gently on your knee, shaking his head a little as he tutted. "No, no. Don't hide from me, sweetheart, I want to see you."

You let them fall open again, sighing as you brushed your thumb over your clit. You whispered his name. You didn't know what else to say after, his name was just so sweet on your lips, like candy.

"'M right here, baby," he hummed. "You look so good touchin' yourself in my jacket." You moaned again and his smile widened. "Yeah, you like that? You like when I compliment you? You like it when I tell you how beautiful you are, that you're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen?"

You nodded quickly, reaching out to grab his free hand as your eyes fluttered around the pleasure. He held onto yours and smiled. You watched him continue to stroke his cock, slick with lotion and precum. You licked your lips, "Can I...Can I do it?"

"Do what?" he asked. "You wanna touch my cock, pretty girl?" You nodded, humming as you did. His lashes fluttered a little and he nodded. "Yeah, you can touch me. Whatever you want."

You huffed a sigh, pulling your hands out of you with a small squelching sound as you reached out to take his cock in your hand. His head fell back and his hips jerked when you touched him, your fingers, slick with your arousal, wrapping around him and slowly stroking the length of him.

You pumped your hand up and down, starting a steady rhythm from base to tip as you watched a little more precum seep from his tip and onto your thumb. "Fuck, Eddie," you moaned, watching him react to your touch like he was being blessed by an angel. You looked up at him, "Will you touch me?"

He cursed under his breath again. "Yeah, I'll touch you, sweetheart." His hand found you, sliding between your folds and moaning when he felt how wet you were. He massaged his finger along your slick cunt before pushing his middle finger slowly inside of you. Your mouth fell open, making your moan quite loud.

He moved slowly at first, easing you into it to coax you closer toward your pleasure. You kept stroking him, your pussy squeezing around his finger and fluttering when you felt his cold ring press up against you.

After a long moment, Eddie added another finger as he pressed his ring finger inside of you. You clenched around him even more, your body shuttering at the feeling of it. "You like that?" he asked. "Fuck, you're squeezin' my fingers so tight."

"Shit," you cursed. "Curl your f-fingers." You raised your hand a little to show him, making a small scooping motion with your fingers to demonstrate. He copied you and your mouth fell open as he did, closing your eyes shut as the pleasure blossomed through your body, threatening to make your legs shake with it. "Mm—yes. Right there."

Eddie's free hand stroked the length of your leg at his side, coming up to your knee and then down your thigh before doing it again. He watched adoringly as you reacted to him, pleasuring you just how you liked it. Your hand pumped his cock up and down, massaging his tip with your thumb just to feel the precum smearing over your fingers.

He groaned. "Squeeze, baby." He felt your cunt squeeze around his fingers, pulling another moan from you as you did. He smiled wide, chuckling lightly as he corrected himself. "Your hand. Squeeze your hand, baby."

You did, tightening your grip around his cock. He groaned roughly. "Fuck, just like that. You're doin' so well." He repositioned his hand so his thumb pressed against your clit, rubbing gently as he began working you closer to your climax.

You sighed his name again, flicking your wrist doing your best to keep up. He watched you closely, adoring you in every way he can as you become more and more disheveled.

It didn't take long, between his cock in your hand and his fingers stretching you out more than your own ever could, you were already so close to your breaking point as you felt yourself building higher and higher. You pumped him faster in your palm, leaning even closer to him.

"Eddie, I'm gonna cum," you moaned. "Fuck, you're gonna make me cum."

He nodded, grunting at the way your hand tightened again. "Me, too, baby. Me, too." He massaged his fingers inside of you, curling against that specific part that made you moan a little louder. "Cum for me, sweetheart. Cum on my fingers. You can do it."

His thumb kept rubbing at your clit, and you felt the coil in your belly snap as your pleasure got the better of you, blinding you in ecstasy as you closed your eyes and moaned roughly. "Eddie!" you exclaimed, breathing in deeply and squeezing around his fingers. "Fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming!"

As you gushed around his fingers, your hand fell out of rhythm as you stroked lazily at his swollen tip. Eddie huffed as he reached his own release, spurred on by your whimpers and moans and whispers of his name. His hips jerked up into your hand, using your palm to fuck himself through his orgasm as you moaned loudly. "Ahh, fuck, baby." Your name fell from his lips like a prayer, treating you like an angel once again. You watched the hot spurts of his cum shoot out from his cock and coat your hand, the sheets.

The lightness in your limbs faded and left you feeling heavy as the pleasure clouding your mind slowly cleared. You huffed, breaking off into a moan at the end when he pulled his hand from you. Your lazy eyes found his and your spent clit throbbed as you watched him pulling his slick-coated fingers into his mouth.

Again, you followed his lead, bringing your own fingers to your mouth to lick his cum off your hand. He cursed again. You were fucking perfect.

"Come here," he said as he reached hand around the back of your head and pulled you in. His lips met yours, wrapping you in a passionate kiss as he tasted you. He licked at your lips, between them. You hummed against him as you leaned into it. You kissed back with just as much desperation, loving the way he treated you.

When you pulled back, you stared at his kiss-swollen lips and smiled. "You're amazing," you breathed.

He smiled, his eyes blown wide. "You're not so bad yourself." He kissed your lips again, gentler that time. "How do you feel, sweetheart?"

You licked your lips, "Perfect."

He chuckled lightly, sharing your sentiment. "Just wait 'til we actually fuck."

You leaned forward and rested your forehead on his shoulder, shaking your head and laughing. "Fuck, I can't."

He kissed the side of your head, affection and happy to have you in his arms as he wrapped his around you. "You really do look good in my jacket. You should steal it more often."

"It's mine now," you smiled, muffled by his shoulder.

He laughed, a loud sound that echoed in his chest and warmed your own. "It's yours now. As long as I still get to wear it."

You sighed. "I guess..."

"Thanks." He pulled you away from his shoulder to kiss you again, brushing his thumb tenderly over your cheek and smiling fondly. "Let's get you cleaned up."

"And these sheets, too," you chuckled lightly. "We came all over them."

"Yes, we did," he mumbled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 25 22
Originally: "Stranger things oneshots :)" reminder that I do take requests. And if you would like to make one please do it in the character dividing...
462 1 20
Decided to do a Steddie one shot. Might do more, requests are open if you'd like me to make one for you
323K 4K 53
a book of steve harrington imagines/gif imagines/headcanons requests = open (but may take a while) #1 steve harrington oneshots - august, september...