My "best friend" (reader x To...

By celeb_stories123

I was just a normal high school girl. I wasn't popular but my best friend Tom was. Tom was the captain of the... More

Chapter 1: Friday
Chapter 2: Saturday
Chapter 3: Sunday
Chapter 4: Monday
Chapter 5: Tuesday
Chapter 6: Wednesday
Chapter 7: Thursday
Chapter 8: Friday
Chapter 9: Saturday
Chapter 10: Sunday
Chapter 11: Monday
Chapter 12: Tuesday
Chapter 13: Wednesday
Chapter 14: Thursday
Chapter 15: Friday
Chapter 16: Saturday
Chapter 17: Sunday
Chapter 18: Monday
Chapter 19: Tuesday
Chapter 20: Wednesday
Chapter 21: Thursday
Chapter 22: Friday
Chapter 23: Saturday
Chapter 24: Sunday
Chapter 25: Monday
Chapter 26: Tuesday
Chapter 27: Wednesday
Chapter 28: Thursday
Chapter 29: Friday
Chapter 30: Friday (2)
Chapter 31: Saturday
Chapter 32: Sunday
Chapter 33: Monday
Chapter 34: Tuesday
Chapter 35: Wednesday
Chapter 36: Thursday
Chapter 37: Friday
Chapter 38: Saturday
Chapter 39: Sunday
Chapter 40: Monday
Chapter 41: Tuesday
Chapter 42: Wednesday
Chapter 43: Thursday
Chapter 44: Friday
Chapter 45: Saturday
Chapter 46: Sunday
Chapter 47: Monday
Chapter 48: Tuesday
Chapter 49: Wednesday
Chapter 50: Thursday
Chapter 51: Friday
Chapter 52: Saturday
Chapter 53: Sunday
Chapter 54: Monday
Chapter 55: Tuesday
Chapter 56: Wednesday
Chapter 57: Thursday
Chapter 58: Friday
Chapter 59: Saturday
Chapter 60: Sunday
Chapter 61: Monday
Chapter 62: Tuesday
Chapter 63: Wednesday
Chapter 64: Thursday
Chapter 65: Friday
Chapter 66: Saturday
Chapter 67: Sunday
Chapter 68: Monday
Chapter 69: Tuesday
Chapter 70: Wednesday
Chapter 71: Thursday
Chapter 72: Friday
Chapter 73: Saturday
Chapter 74: Sunday
Chapter 75: Monday
Chapter 76: Tuesday
Chapter 77: Wednesday
Chapter 78: Thursday
Chapter 79: Friday
Chapter 80: Saturday
Chapter 81: Sunday
Chapter 82: Monday
Chapter 83: Tuesday
Chapter 84: Wednesday
Chapter 85: Thursday
Chapter 87: Saturday
Chapter 88: Sunday
Chapter 89: Monday

Chapter 86: Friday

277 6 0
By celeb_stories123

Friday
Y/n POV:
Tom and I were watching Tik toks in the guest room when Nikki lightly knocked on the door. Tom and I looked up and I waved her in. "Hi Nikki." I greeted.

"Hi sweetheart." Nikki replied making her way into the room and sitting on the edge of the bed "So I have some news for you."

"Okay." I responded.

"Good news or bad news?" Tom added.

"The news isn't for you Tom." Nikki hinted.

"Is that my cue to get out?" He questioned and Nikki nodded. "Kicked out of my own girlfriend's room, the audacity."

"Oh get over yourself." Nikki responded as Tom left the room and I laughed.

"So is it good news or bad news?" I asked Tom's question again and Nikki smiled.

"Well it depends on how you are going to take it but I would like to think it's good news." Nikki explained. "Dom and I wanted to make sure you had people that support you at the graduation party so we wanted you to invite all your friends but we also wanted you to have family members there. I know you and your family have a rocky past but Dom and I came into contact with a cousin of yours. His name is Andrew and he just moved to the area but he would love to meet you."

"Omg yes!" I replied wrapping my arms around her. "When do I get to meet him? Is he here?"

"Well we wanted to run it past you first before inviting him here but he will be attending your graduation ceremony." Nikki added and i smiled.

"Thank you so much Nikki." I praised.

"Of course dear, you know I would do anything for you." She said warmly. "Dom also found his instagram and wrote it down on this piece of paper if you want to get into contact with him before hand."

"Thank you." I thanked again accepting the piece of paper. She left the room and I looked up Andrew's instagram. Tom came back into the room and flopped down next to me.

"Hey!? Why are you looking at another man's instagram!?" Tom questioned stealing my phone out of my hands.

"He's my cousin." I replied.

"Cousin?" Tom asked beginning to calm down and looking through the account with me. "So good genes must just run in your family."

"Shush." I responded. "I have to tell Winston and Frankee."

"Don't call them while I'm in here." Tom frowned.

"Too late." I replied over the sound of me dialing. They both picked up the FaceTime call immediately.

"Y/n this better be good because I'm in the middle of watching dancing with the stars." Frankee warned.

"Don't worry it's good." I shared.

"Okay go on girl, I'm getting older by the second." Winston added.

"Okay, I have a cousin who lives in the area and who is going to come to my graduation party!" I smiled.

"Oh my god that's great." Winston clapped.

"Do you know her name?" Frankee questioned.

"It's a he." Tom chimed in.

"Oh hey Tom." Winston waved.

"Shut up Winston." Frankee scolded. "Is he single?"

"From what I can tell on his Instagram, it looks like it." I shrugged.

"OH MY GOD YOU HAVE HIS INSTAGRAM?" Frankee yelled nearly breaking my phone.

"Okay share your screen." Winston added sounding intrigued. I shared my screen and started scrolling through the posts. "Wait, why is he kind of fine?"

"Dude you're literally dating my brother." Tom sighed.

"Okay and?" Winston questioned. "It was just an observation."

"An observation i support." Frankee added. "You said he's coming to your graduation party right?"

"Yes and the ceremony." I nodded.

"Okay remind me to look good." Frankee mentioned still in shock.

"Will you guys stop please, he's not even that good looking." Tom scoffed.

"Yeah I mean Tom's better looking." I added.

"That's just because Tom's not your cousin girl." Winston replied.

"Andrew is the new love of my life." Frankee nodded.

"Oh wait, y/n and Tom while I have you both together I was wondering if you guys would talk to Sam for me..." Winston pleaded.

"About what?" Tom questioned.

"He doesn't want me to go to your combined grad party because he's not ready to come out but he also doesn't want to have to pretend that we aren't together." Winston shared.

"Don't make them solve your relationship problems for you." Frankee shook her head.

"Well talking to him won't hurt." I shrugged.

"So you'll talk to him then?" Winston questioned.

"Sure why not." Tom replied sitting up and beginning to leave the bed.

"Oh like right now?" I questioned and Tom nodded.

"Don't mention that I sent you though." Winston added over the phone.

"Don't worry we won't." I responded. "Love you guys."

"Love you." Frankee and Winston said before hanging up. Tom held out his hand to help me out of bed and we headed to Sam's room. When we walked in he was sitting at his desk writing something.

"What are you writing?" Tom asked while sitting down on the bed. Sam turned around and rolled his eyes.

"You know the door was closed for a reason." Sam explained.

"Sorry." I apologized.

"I'm not sorry." Tom added.

"Of course you aren't." Sam scoffed. "What do you need."

"Why would I need something?" Tom asked. "I just want to visit my incredible brother."

"Right... this is like the second time you've step foot in my bedroom this year." Sam replied.

"He has a point." I shrugged.

"You're supposed to be on my side!" Tom complained.

"Sorry." I apologized again.

"So anyways, what do you want?" Sam questioned again.

"Well I really wanted to let you know that I want Winston at our graduation party." Tom explained.

"He talked to you didn't he?" Sam asked but Tom and I remained silent. "I told him to keep this fight private."

"Sam you don't get to control that." I chimed in.

"I know, I wasn't trying to be controlling or anything I just already feel really guilty about the fight." Sam mentioned.

"Because you're in the wrong?" Tom nodded.

"Well don't say that Tom." I said putting my hand over his mouth. "I don't think you are in the wrong Sam and I don't think you should feel guilty, it is a weird situation."

"Thank you y/n." Sam praised before Tom bit my hand.

"Ouch!" I complained and Tom laughed as I removed my hand from his face.

"Did you try to consider that our graduation party is not about you or Winston?" Tom asked when he was done laughing.

"Well yeah of course I know that." Sam replied. "I'm not trying to make it about me either."

"We know you aren't Sam. I think what Tom meant to say is that people won't really be focused on you and Winston they will mostly be celebrating Tom and I. Plus it's a small party anyways. If you and Winston want to slip out together to be boyfriends then Tom and I won't mind at all and I think it will be a good happy medium." I explained.

"Are you sure that's okay?" Sam questioned.

"Of course." Tom smiled. "And that's definitely what I was getting at y/n, you sure know how to read my mind."

"Shut up Tom." I said knowing he was lying. We walked out of Sam's room together.

"Call Winston please." Tom mentioned before closing Sam's door. "Wow I'm such a good brother."

"We should be relationship therapists, we could make a lot of money off of that." I suggested on our way back to the guest room.

"Uh baby we are going to make a lot of money from the marvel movie we are in together." Tom corrected and I nodded in agreement. "But I guess we can still be relationship therapists on the side because that was pretty fun."

"I know, I love hearing about drama without being involved in it." I agreed.

"Yeah." Tom nodded scratching the top of his head.

"Baby, what's wrong?" I asked.

"Well Sam and Winston's fight got me thinking about our graduation party and I don't know if I should invite Harrison or not." Tom mentioned.

"Ugh that's drama we are involved in." I frowned flopping down on the bed.

"I know." Tom said doing the same thing. "I want to do whatever you are comfortable with but at the same time he's been my best friend since elementary school."

"But at the same time he tried to get with your girlfriend three times." I added and he gave me a look.

"But he never succeeded." Tom shrugged. "Because I have the most wonderful girlfriend in the world and she has eyes for me and only me."

"That's true." I nodded. "And I think that's also your answer."

"What do you mean?" Tom asked.

"Invite him." I encouraged. "You shouldn't worry about anything else. You guys have been friends for so long that you would regret it in the future if you didn't."

"Wow you would be a good therapist." Tom smiled.

"I guess so." I shrugged and wrapped my arms around him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

559K 34.2K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
524K 11.2K 38
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
366K 13.1K 59
After Pein's invasion, Naruto is betrayed by his comrades and left to die. When he wakes up, he somehow travelled back in time to when he was genin a...
176K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...