The tale of a Knight

By NoahJuliusBarner

For all who wanted to know the backstory of our favourite multiversal host More

The humble beginning
The Curse of immortality
Beginning of an journey
Greece
From happiness
The Blade
A small smile works wonders
a daily dose of insanity
Staff against Sword
Children, ember and ascensions
The city shrouded in fog
The base has a couch and it is mine.
A shield strenghtened and a roasts
Another murderoues day in london
Another day another attack
one pretty busted museum
Another day another pile of scrapmetal

May i introduce. P. Or P P if you want

3 0 0
By NoahJuliusBarner

"Well thank you for bringing me here. It really was a difficult way." said Hans Christian Andersen. "You say that while i carried you here because you didn't want to walk." said Fujimaru while his bones could be heared cracking when stretched himself. "Well you know that i am slower in this body then everyone else." said Hans. "Oh god. Now simply resting would be nice." said Mordred before laying herself, still in armor, on the couch.

"Well that has to wait. Jack the Ripper is back and placed Scotland Yard under Siege instead of murdering women." said Jekyll. "Welp nothing like breaking through a good siege to get the old funny bone back to working." said Knight and stretched his back. "Welp that means another notch on the belt." said Mordred. "Well we have to help them is suppose." said Gudako. "Absolutely." said Fujimaru. 

"But make sure to take your deserved rest little bro. So G party and Knight lets go!" said Gudako excited. "Welp atleast something better then escort missions for once." said Knight. "Hey i was just born 15 minutes later then you!" said Fujimaru angry. "Okay i stay here with Senpai Fujimaru here." said Mash. "Well the best single target, a good mid to long range and a massive aoe attack class servant all in one team. That will be awesome!" said Gudako excited. 

"This reminds me." said Knight and gave Fujimaru three runestones. "What are those?" asked Atalante. "Well those are runestone build in a day that they explode in five seconds when you put in some magical energy. Well those are all i have at the moment and i have to rewrite them every time with blood. So those are all the bombastical wonders i can give in case you get attacked." said Knight. 

"Why don't i get a few bombs?" said Gudako pouting. "Because you have your own bombs and in terms of explosive i only have one onmyoji spell left." said Knight. "Yeah that tracks." said Gudako while Hassan exstinguished a fuse on a stick of dynamite she held in her hands. "Where did she get that explosive?" asked Knight confused. "Don't ask. It will only drive you insane." said Atalante while preparing the rations for the two master when they return.

"well you need a guide there so time for a bit more action. Come on Hans." said Mordred. "Nope. I will stay right here. I am an author not a fighter." said Hans Christian Andersen. "Fine. Be it that way." said Mordred to mentally exhausted to fight with Andersen. "We have to go fast so can one of you carry your master while we are making our way to scotland yard." said Mordred. Immeadetly picked Hassan her up and put Gudako on his shoulders. "And onward my loyal steed!" said Gudako playfull and happy on King Hassans shoulders.

"Knight. Mordred. Could you destroy possible barricades while mom gives you support from the back? You two are much better front and aoe fighters so that will make things easier." said Gudako "Ok boss." said Knight and off they ran.

"Enemys infront of us." said Gudako from her higher point of view. "Got it!" said Knight and pulled out his sword to rip through the first Helterskelter. "hey i am two above you!" said Mordred after decapitating two automata in one strike while she continued to run to scotland yard. "Count again!" said Knight while letting go of a burst of flames incinerating three enemies at once while following Mordred.

"Gudako i have more info on those Helter skelters you fought. From whatever miracle we caused to reconstruck them we now know that they are no magical golems but steam powered machinery like a steam robot, which in itself is really cool. Like imagine a giant steam mecha." said Roman excited. "Yeah that would be really cool. Like real life steam powered super sentai!" said Gudako excited. 

"Roman fokus! We can fokus on the mecha obssesion of you two later" said Davinci while slurping on a cup of coffee. "Yeah right sorry. Anyway the technology they used to create them is still unknown till even now. What we have her is a real life steam powered robot." said Roman before looking at Knight and Mordred seing how they compete to see who can cut down more enemys. 

"Do you need a refresher on Mordreds history?" asked Roman. "Nah i know the myth about Mo. Mordred is the child of king arthur who incited a rebellion when she didn't get the throne. She ended up getting cut down by her father after fataly wounding him." said Gudako. "Then i don't have to say to you should be carefull." said Roman. "Nah. It will be fine. I trust her." said Gudako with a smile on her face. "You and your brother trust people way to easy. But i suppose that is one of your better qualities you little arsonist." said roman with a bit of laughter. "hey!" said Gudako while pouting. "Haha i am just making a few jokes don't worry." said Roman while laughting

"Wow you are smiling way bigger then before. Finally thought you a had bigger kill streak then me? Wel everyone can dream i suppose" asked Knight while they both continued to obliterate every opposition and not realising that she heared the conversation. "nah it is not like that. I just heared something reall nice." said Mordred while letting go of a burst of red lightning.

When they finally reached scotland yard they find the siege already over. "We made it..." said Mordred relieved before she smelled the air. "Much blood." said Knight while looking around anxiously. "There are two moving responses there besides you. Jack the Ripper, and one more." said Dr Roman. "So where is that second response?" asked Raiko behind them. "Hey you there are you a servant?" asked Gudako a person. "Boss i don't think it is that easy." said Knight.

"Yes. I'm a Caster servant. I'm one of the leaders of the "Project you know of." said the servant. "I stand corrected." said Knight dumbfounded while Gudako and Mordred began laughting at his exspense. "So thou are part of the project "demonic Fog". Then you shall meet thy end swiftly after you gave us your informations. we seek" said Hassan.

"It's a complex set of circumstances, you see. Oh, please call me "p". unfortunally you are to late. The girl has slaughtered everyone here. They all died horribly. That girl has no compas-" began P before he was stopped by a arrow blasting away the gate next to him. "Don't you dare speak of a child that way! You used a child to kill them! The way i see it you are the one without! compassion!" shouted Raikou angry.

"Well i am an mage. Evil and wicked at that. So it might true what you said. Jack. You handle them. Do what you like. They might be "your mother". said P. "They might? aksed Jack before thinking for a bit and pulling out her knives. "Oh. We see. Hmmm. Then we'll do to you what do to mommy, okay? Will you let us "go back?" Will you let us go..." began Jack befor the transmitter gave out before Jack shouted into it.

"Hey! That is our mommy! You are not allowed to attack our mommy! You are not us! So wack her good mommy!" shouted Jack before the other servants got her away out of the command room. "I still ask myself how she get here every time." said Romani. "Well you heared her guys. Prepare for combat!" shouted Gudako after she was let down from Hassan. "Time to blast her back to the throne." grumbeled Mordred

Jack the ripper then jumped out of the fog stuck at Knight, who blocked the strike. She used him as platform to jump back into the fog when Knight tried to counter. "I hate hit and run tactics." said Knight while they could almost here Jack jumping through the fog while they fought of more automata and homunculi. P was meanwhile throwing bottle and liquids at the master who was shielded by hassan. That is until jack made the attempt to attack Gudako directly which was met by the swift strike of the sword to the neck seperating head and shoulders.

At the same moment they finally broke through the enemies and served the servant a armored knuckle sandwich from Mordred. "Goodbye child who knew naught of love." said P before looking to the other servants. "Well i suppose i die now by your hands i suppose. The heroes slaying the evil mage whose plots are to destroy the era. That is one of the endings i seek. But first i have to fullfill my dutys. Farewell heroes. I pray that you forever remain the "Heroes" who defeat evil." said P before vanishing.

"Did he just pull a "todolo assholes" on us?" asked Gudako shocked while looking at the point where P was. "language dear." said Raikou. "Sorry mom." said Gudako.

"God i hate mages. Always having some annoying crap up their sleeves and never going into a straight fight." said Mordred angry. "Maybe it was his boss." said Knight. "He did say that he was part of project "Demonic Fog". Maybe he has someone who can remotely get him back." said Raikou. "possible. Well atleast we can go back now." said Gudako still slightly laid back while the other servants watched her while she already began to return to the apartment while pushing away a few now visible corpses of scotland yard after the fog slightly lifted.

"Well. Who is going to talk to her about the masses of corpses she has just seen?" asked Knight. "She just needs abit of time." said Mordred. "We talk to them after we have cleared the singularity. All three of them. even if they get help from a psychiologist." said Raikou extremly concerned that after they finished half the singularities the wear and tear is finally beginning to show.

"Well lets bring her back before something is happening. "Hey! A bit of oil!" shouted Gudako happy. "No Contractor! Don't..." began Hassan before a explosion was heared. "touch it." said Hassan while one could hear his headaches comming. "Well atleast she is not helpless." said Raikou while they all went to retrieve Gudako and escorted her back to the apartment.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 104 39
- Remnant #1 "In spite of everything you've done for them... eventually they will HATE YOU" After defeating Salem, Ruby's life became increasingly di...
62.5K 551 12
You already know what this is about! Watch as Team RWBY and JNPR Watch the many lives of Jaune through the Multiverse!
10.5K 45 9
After watching Rwby V9 Ep8 spoilers on tiktok, Jess gets hooked on the show and starts watching it but what happens when she goes to sleep and wakes...
773 7 11
this is the bio for my oc for rp's