𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐁𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐄𝐍

By -NYLAATIME

𝘐 𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦, 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘨𝘰𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘦 More

FORBIDDEN (HUNXHO)
1.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7.
8
9.
10.
11.

4.

4.3K 224 59
By -NYLAATIME

@NYLAATIME productions.

AMANI SYMONE MOORE
Atlanta, ga
THIRD PERSON

I hear you talkin' bout we a lot. Oh, you speak French now? Giving me the signs so i gotta take a hint now. I hit you up like "Do you wanna hang right now?"

Amani placed the white pill on her tongue, swallowing it quickly after. She soon after looked down at the PRE-LAW books that sat in-front of her.

The pills were only to help her focus, at least that's what she had convinced herself. Since the passing of her mom, school had been the last thing on her mind and she knew that was a problem.

If anything her mom would've wanted her to finish, especially because she was the first person to tell Amani she be the best lawyer. Amani didn't believe that at first, but quickly realized that it would probably be her only way out of her dad's home.

She usually stayed up on top of her classes and made sure to get all A's especially because c's didn't pass in law school— but recently she could feel herself and her grades slipping.

But if she was honest, it was the last of her worries still.

She shoved the books away from her, placing her face in the palm of her hands in an aggressive way.

She heard a loud ding noise, noticing the tone of the sound and quickly looking over at her phone to see a random message.

+1 (706) 546-7899
I know you tired, come outside.

Amani looked at the message with a confused expression. She sat up from her bed and went to window. Looking outside she saw the same black truck that she had been seeing for the past two weeks.

She knew it was Hassan's. He hadn't stopped following her. Some would find this shit creepy, but Amani found it annoyingly cute.

She truly did want to know what he wanted, and why he wouldn't just leave her be. Amani wasn't in any danger and had never been in danger, so she didn't understand why he just wouldn't come when she needed him.

She walked away from the window and to her closet to slip on her orange crocs all while She grabbed her 'gallery department' jacket while she was at it.

Once she made it outside her apartment, she noticed Hassan standing outside and leaning up against the truck. "So this what we doing ? Really." She says.

"You know you swear you don't like me following you, but you always in my face when I'm near you" he slyly speaks, causing her to roll her eyes playfully.

"Yeah cause you always make sure I'm in your face. I kinda don't have a choice Hassan."

"You have a choice, and you know it" he rasped

"When are you gonna stop following me sir" she sighs, ignoring his previous comment.

"whenever you want me too. Just say da' Word" he shrugs. His comment only made her go quiet. Although he followed her around, she truly felt at ease with him.

— and not to mention safe.

"So you gone come with me or what ?" He asked throwing his hands up in the air.

"Where we going ?" She tucked her lips in to contain her smiling.

"Wherever you wanna go. As long as you ain't in there tripping" he stepped up to her.

"So come on."

"Yeah, just give me a second psycho"

___

Amani sat in the chilly 'five guys' with Hassan who had only been asking her questions, that he already knew the answers too, for the twenty minutes they had been waiting.

"So you and ole boy still together?" He asked looking at Amani while she played with her messy ponytail.

"The way you follow me. You know we aren't together" she laughed, looking up at him. "Maybe i wasn't following you that day—it was the same day we bumped into each other at the ice cream shop" she cut him off causing him to nod.

"And you and your baby momma?" Amani randomly asked.

"What?" He chuckled

"A nigga like you definitely got one of those psycho baby mommas. You already crazy yourself."

"Don't worry about my bm. We co-parent that's it...man why am i explaining myself to you. We ain't on no date yet." He tilted his head.

She shook her head, "why do you always do that?"

"Do what ?"

"Shut down every-time i ask you something... you know everything about me, but i ask you two questions and you can't even tell me an honest answer." She shrugs before taking a sip from her cup.

He slumped down in his chair all while rolling his neck, "Me and my bm ain't been together in over two years. I don't date, I don't got a lot of family around here, and i just work and take care of my kid" he explained, causing her to nod.

"Ion tell you a lot, cause it ain't nothing to tell you shawty— and plus I'm already stalking yo' ass ion wanna scare you off anymore"

She nodded, "so you admit, you are stalking me" she smiles.

"Man yes, if that shit make you feel better mama" he shook his head, slightly laughing. Just as she went to respond, the waitress paved their food infront of them.

"You gone let me eat some of your food right ?" She asked, causing him to blankly stare at her.

"That's gone make you happy— mhm" she cut him off, "Then, yea. I gotchu'"

__

"Can i ask you something" Amani asked, sitting in passenger seat of Hassan's truck. He looked over at her, wondering what she was finna pull out her bag of questions this time.

"Fasho" he stared into her eyes, causing her to look away from him out of slight fear. "How much my dad paying you to keep doing this ?" She mumbled.

He sighed. He didn't want to answer the question, especially because he was getting paid a lot, so much that it was probably more than ten people's car payment put together.

"Why is that the thing that matters to you Amani" he huffed.

"Because I wonder if that's what this is about, and if that's so don't bring my feelings into it. Just be my stalker, and leave it at that" she says.

Even though Hassan knew almost every aspect of Amani's life, he still didn't understand her. He didn't understand himself when it came to her. He didn't know why he cared so much or why he was doing the things he was doing instead of just doing his job.

"Maybe i just like you Amani. Money or no money involved." He said watching her furrow her brows. "How do i know if you're not lying to me" she says

"Cause if i ain't like you, i probably would've kill—uh just know i ain't lying"

"So you not gone hurt me— we talking physically or.." he cut her off.

"Emotionally Hassan." She pushed his arm, laughing a bit "can you stop playing for once."

"No I'm not gone hurt you Amani." He told her.

"Pinky promise ?" She held out her pinky. He looked at it for a moment before placing his pinky out and intertwining it with hers.

"I promise"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 53.5K 34
𝘚𝘶𝘤𝘤𝘰𝘳 ; 𝘕𝘰𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘶𝘱𝘱𝘰𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴.
368K 15.6K 23
"𝖧𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝗍𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗂𝗌 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗒 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎"
640K 25.6K 27
"𝘐 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘢 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘯"
90.5K 2.2K 38
"𝑰 𝒎𝒆𝒂𝒏 𝒔𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒆𝒄𝒕 𝑰𝒏 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒍𝒅 𝑾𝒆 𝒃𝒖𝒊𝒍𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈...