The Whipping

By Loveme105

After an Alpha has given up looking for their mate, and they need a Luna to help run the pack, they will orga... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Epilogue
'Alpha Dylan'
The Hunt
TAMING HIM

THE HUNT

2.9K 51 4
By Loveme105

Please all go and check out my book THE HUNT on my profile! The feedback I've received on it already melts my heart! Thank you guys!

Blurb:

Reya, a twenty three year old werewolf huntress faces her worst nightmare on her first hunt- discovering she's mated to the very creature she's supposed to despise and kill.

Werewolves are plagued with a curse. They weaken every six months, giving the humans a fair shot at hunting them down. With Reya's own colony at her throat, and threatening to kill the very man she's destined to love, she's faced with a decision- turn on her own kind for the sake of her soulmate, or be killed along with him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 325 27
What is the destiny of a she-wolf on the run to the human land? . . . At a young age, Alexia lost her parents. With her current status and rumours su...
7.1K 163 26
A tale of supernatural, magical love and rival packs, In years, she transformed from a young girl to a strong alpha. A warrior. *** Ember Hemming. ...
4.4K 150 23
I've been running since I was 16. I'm 20 now. there's a price on my head, there's no one I can trust but myself. I'm a rouge, and I travel alone...
314K 6.4K 59
EMMA RUBY FOREST. You know the perfect girl, with blonde hair, blue eyes, who is desired by almost every guy, also dating the future Alpha, yeah th...