Tangled Truth

Door LonelyWriter821

"๐‘ฐ๐’” ๐’•๐’‰๐’Š๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–๐’“ ๐’‡๐’Š๐’“๐’”๐’• ๐’•๐’Š๐’Ž๐’†?" "๐’€๐’†๐’”" "๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’ ๐’•๐’“๐’š ๐’•๐’ ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’ˆ๐’†๐’๐’•๐’๐’†" __________... Meer

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 07 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19 ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 20
Chapter 21

Chapter 06 ๐Ÿ”ž

1.1K 61 14
Door LonelyWriter821

Kim's POV

After that night, I couldn't take that boy off my mind. It was the most amazing night of my life. And this is the first time I was missing someone I fucked.

I usually don't develop emotional attachment over causal hookups. But he was different. There was something about him that made me crave his presence, even though we had spent some hours together.

I picked my phone and called Big.

"Hello, Khun Kim. How can I help you?", Big said.

"Get me the details of the boy from last night.", I ordered.

"Khab", Big replied.

I sat back as I wasn't in the mood of doing any work. I needed to know about that boy who made me like this.

After some time

As I was sipping some wine, Big knocked and entered the room.

"Khun Kim Khab, I have got the details you asked for.", he said.

I nodded and motioned him to continue. He opened his iPad and started reading.

"His name is Porchay Pichaya. He is 20 years old now. He is right now pursuing a science degree in University of Bangkok. His mother died at a very young age due to some illness. Nobody knows where he is from. Few years back his mother had come to Bangkok with him and they had been settled here since."

"Pichaya?", I repeated, I had heard that name before. I shrugged my thoughts and signaled him to continue.

"He works two jobs. One in a café. He reads books for online listeners. And the second as a bartender."

I nodded and said, "Make arrangements for him to move in here in the third floor. Also make sure he loses both of his jobs."

"Khab", he bowed and left. I had planned to bring into my world this enigmatic boy who had captivated my thoughts.

His innocent face, feminine body and graceful movements stayed with me, haunting me even in my sleep. I couldn't shake off the feeling of wanting to make him my toy, to rip his innocence, and to be the one he could rely on.

I was addicted to his smell and his doe eyes which pierced through my soul. Every time I closed my eyes, I could still feel his touch, taste his lips on mine, and hear his soft pleadings to fuck him.

I was going insane and I couldn't wait to bring him into my house.

After a few days

All the arrangements to bring him here were done. But he had not gone to his college after that night. Maybe because of the hickeys he might have stayed back.

I was waiting for him to get of his dorm and make him realise that he had been left with nothing and there is no one to help him.

And this will force him to move in with me without any objections. The thought of him begging in front of me was enough to make me arouse.

I really liked it when people begged to me to spare their lives and let them go. Their cries were so satisfying for me.

But with him, I wanted him to beg me to show him some mercy while fucking him. I will make sure make him lose his ability to walk forever.

___

I got a call from Big saying that Porchay has gone to his college and now he was heading towards the café. I asked him to update me after he visits the bar.

Soon Big called.

(On Call)

"Khun Kim Khab", he said. "The boy right now crying in front of the bar"

Oh! I missed it. I wanted to see him cry but not in despair but for mercy from me.

"Ok. Follow him and see where he goes next", I replied and ended the call.

It was night and it was raining. Big knocked on my office door and entered after my permission.

"Khun Kim Khab", he said. "The boy went to his house and hasn't gotten out yet. I think he dozed off to sleep."

I nodded and signaled him to leave. But he didn't go. I looked at him and he looked like he wanted to ask something.

"What?", I asked in a cold tone.

"Um...Khun Kim, may I ask why are you paying attention to this boy so much. You have never done this before.", he asked hesitantly.

"All the boys I have fucked had given me a good time but he piqued my interest.", I said. He nodded in understanding. "He has stirred something inside me that makes me wanna captivate him forever"

"Khab", he said.

"Have you done all the arrangements that I asked for?", I asked.

"Khab. I have arranged a room in the third floor with all the basic necessities.", he said.

"Good. Tomorrow we are going to get him", I said with a smirk. He nodded. "You can leave". He left after bowing.

Next Day

I went to his rat hole like dorm. He was for sure astonished by my surprise visit.

His expression when I asked him to move in with me was so stunning that I wanted to fuck him against the wall then and there. But I had to control myself.

But to my surprise he packed his bags way too fast than I expected. I thought he might not agree due to pride but he surprised me.

Soon we went to the mansion and I explained him everything that he needed to know. 

But my boy seems to be curious about my special basement but soon was too stunned to speak when I told him about it.

His every little action made me hard and I couldn't wait for him to serve me every night.

Tomorrow I was taking him for shopping to buy him some necessary things for his university.

Next Day

I was ready by 10 a.m. and went down to find him patiently wait for me. As I reached the entrance, all my guards bowed. He too bowed.

Big stepped forward and opened the door for me. I looked at Porchay and signaled him to enter the car, which he did immediately.

I also entered and soon we drove to the nearest mall. First, I took him for breakfast since he must have had nothing in morning.

"What do you want to eat?", I asked as we settled in the chair.

"Any...anything", he said. Fuck. That was so seductive which gave me a hard on immediately.

I got up and dragged him towards the bathroom and entered a cubicle. I slammed him against the wall and ordered, "Undress", 

He immediately started removing his pants.

I removed my pants and took out my rock-hard dick. I could say, he was very stunned by looking at my member. I smirked by the look of his face.

He too unbuckled his pants but he was too slow and I couldn't wait. So, I turned him around and pulled his underwear down.

I applied some spit in my dick and entered him. And God! He was very warm from inside and very tight too. His hole squeezed my dick soo much and I loved it.

"AHHHH~~", he cried as I entered him raw. I covered his mouth with my hands so that no one could hear us.

I thrusted inside him roughly as I couldn't control myself. He was screaming as I could feel his screams.

Soon his screams turned into moans and pleadings. I removed my hands to hear them.

"Yes plea...se!", he moaned. I thrusted even harder as I heard him.

"Call me Kim", I ordered.

"K...im~! Please go har...der", he moaned.

"Anything you want, darling!", I said with a smirk.

I grabbed his hair as I thrusted even harder inside him. He was looking very sexy.

"Yes...yes...yes...ahh~~", he moaned as his cum spread across the wall.

I continued thrusting inside him until I released my hot liquid inside him. We both we breathing heavily after our intense exercise.

I cleaned myself and got dressed. "Come out in 5 minutes", I said to him and left.

I went towards our seat and ordered some food and waited for him. After 5 minutes he came out.

All my bodyguards, including Big had a shocked expression on their face as they saw Porchay limp.

He limped and somehow came and sat opposite to me. Soon the food was served and we ate in silence.

After our breakfast, I took him to an electronics store. I brought him a brand-new phone and laptop. I could see he was happy.

After that we went around the mall buying him some essentials. He winced at every step he took as we walked around.

I brought him some branded clothes and accessories which he denied in taking. But my one glare made him change his decisions.

After our lunch we headed back to the mansion. Before he went to his room, I said to the servants.

"Today serve mine and Porchay's dinner in my room"

Then I looked at him and said, "And you will have dinner with me. In my room". He gulped and nodded slowly.

I smirked and walked away. He knew what was going to happen to him shortly.

(To be continued...)

_________________________________________

Sorry guys for the short chapter!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

277K 7.7K 40
Kidnapped by Kinn, Porsche was hidden away from the mafia that were out to kill him. Why was Porsche taken by force from his own house by Kinn? And w...
27.1K 1K 20
Porsche Kittisawat never got to enjoy the 'gay side' of his sexuality. He was never anyone's type. Too lanky, too strong, too masculine. Until a guy...
283K 11.2K 60
Porsche will do anything to pay his debts. He gets contracted as a spy by a rival mafia group to track Kinn. Kinn lives by a strict rule, he never sp...
3.2K 596 9
Kimhan Theerapanhyakul is the most feared Mafia boss of Thailand. Aside from being the youngest of the three Theerapanhyakul brothers, he is the cold...