WAITING FOR YOU -- TAEKOOK FF...

By Akeelahhack

Jungkook and Taehyung are in a beautiful relationship but what happens when Jungkook has to leave for his st... More

πŸ’—IntroductionπŸ’—
πŸ’—Chapter OneπŸ’—
πŸ’—Chapter Two πŸ’—
πŸ’—Chapter ThreeπŸ’—
πŸ’—Chapter FourπŸ’—
SorryπŸ˜ͺ
πŸ’—Chapter FiveπŸ’—
πŸ’—Chapter SixπŸ’—
πŸ’—Chapter SevenπŸ’—
πŸ’—Chapter EightπŸ’—
πŸ’—Chapter NineπŸ’—
πŸ’—Chapter TenπŸ’—
πŸ’—Chapter ElevenπŸ’—
πŸ’—Chapter TwelveπŸ’—
πŸ’—Chapter ThirteenπŸ’—
πŸ’—Chapter FourteenπŸ’—
πŸ’—Chapter FifteenπŸ’—
πŸ’— Chapter Sixteen πŸ’—
πŸ’—Chapter SeventeenπŸ’—
πŸ’— Chapter EighteenπŸ’—
πŸ’—Chapter Nineteen πŸ’—
πŸ’—Chapter TwentyπŸ’—
πŸ’—Chapter Twenty-oneπŸ’—
πŸ’—Chapter Twenty-twoπŸ’—
πŸ’— Chapter Twenty-three πŸ’—
πŸ’— Chapter Twenty-fourπŸ’—
πŸ’— Chapter Twenty-fiveπŸ’—
πŸ’— Chapter Twenty-sixπŸ’—
πŸ’— Chapter Twenty-sevenπŸ’—
πŸ’— Chapter Twenty-nineπŸ’—
πŸ’—Chapter ThirtyπŸ’—
πŸ’—Chapter Thirty-one πŸ’—
πŸ’—Chapter Thirty-twoπŸ’—
πŸ’— Chapter Thirty-threeπŸ’—
πŸ’— Chapter Thirty-four πŸ’—
πŸ’—Chapter Thirty-fiveπŸ’—
πŸ’— Chapter Thirty-sixπŸ’—
πŸ’—Chapter Thirty-seven πŸ’—
πŸ’— Chapter Thirty-eightπŸ’—
πŸ’— Chapter Thirty-nineπŸ’—
πŸ’— Epilogue πŸ’—
πŸ’—Thank youπŸ’—
NEW STORY 😁
πŸ’—Special ChapterπŸ’—

πŸ’— Chapter Twenty-eightπŸ’—

516 11 0
By Akeelahhack

Yoongi's pov

We were waiting for Tae patiently after he went to his room to talk to Jungkook alone. I am so fucking relieved, I know I said we should move on but fuck it we wouldn't have been able to. I was deep in my thoughts when I heard giggles. I looked up to see Tae coming down the staircase whilst holding the phone.

"Guys, Kook wants to talk to you." Tae exclaimed excitedly as soon as she reached where we were sitting.

"Sure"I heard Jimin replied quickly going towards Tae to take the phone. I chuckled lightly he is so excited to talk to Kook I mean why not we all thought he was dead.

"Jiminie, calm down first" I said getting up to hold his waist but I withdrew my arms when I remembered Kook's parents. I settled to hold his hand.

"No, I won't calm down. He can't just die and come out of nowhere to tell he was alive all this while. I was so scared."Jimin yelled out tears continuously falling from his eyes. I hugged him tightly caressing his back softly.

"Chim"I heard Jungkook call out from the phone. Tae handed the phone to me. I held it up and saw Jungkook looking at me with slightly teary eyes.

"Chim, please look at me. I'm sorry for making you all sad and scared. I swear I contacted you guys as soon as I was fine." Jungkook said a few tears dropping from his eyes. My heart clenched at the sight. It is not even his fault.

"Kookie, we understand. It was not your fault at all. It's just our emotions taking the best of us. I hope you are fine." I said trying to console him.

"I get it but still sorry." Jungkook replied.

"Jiminie, see he apologized. Come on talk to him." I said pulling out of the hug.

"Jungkookie, we missed you." Jimin said after turning to face the camera.

"I missed you guys too." Jungkook replied.

"Kook, none of it is your fault. I was just emotional after seeing you. Thank God you are fine. I was hurting so much." Jimin added.

"I understand. I probably will have reacted the same way. By the way where is Hobi and Sprite?" Jungkook said looking around through the screen.

"Kook, you can't see them like this. I will give the phone to them then you will talk to them. Okay?" I said after which I handed the phone to Hobi.

Author's pov

"Hi, I am your hope,you are my hope. I'm Jhope ." Jhope said as soon as the phone was given to him.

"Of course, you are my hope. you know what?" Jungkook said with teary eyes.

"What?" Hobi said controlling his tears.

"When I was struggling to get out of the airplane I thought about you." Jungkook said chuckling at his own joke.

The room fell silent.

"Sorry" Jungkook muttered when he realized they didn't laugh at his joke.

"Yah, Kook how could you joke about something like that." Sprite scolded after a few minutes of silence.

"Sorry, I thought it will lighten up the mood." Jungkook said looking down.

"Oh, Kook. Don't apologise for that. We understand but don't make jokes about it anymore it hurts us." Hobi said to him.

"Okay, no more crying till I come back okay. I am completely fine now." Jungkook said smiling widely but his smile fell when he heard a shout.

"Yah, you tailless bunny. How could you forget about us? I was so worried for you but see he doesn't even remember us. Ungrateful brat." Jin yelled after snatching the phone from Jhope.

"Sorry Hyung. I didn't think you guys were there." Jungkook said looking down fiddling with his fingers with a small pout on his face.

"Argh! How can I stay mad at this bunny. Now tell me are you taking care of yourself very well? Do you need us to come there?" Jin bombarded him with questions.

"Hyung I am fine. I will come home as soon as I am done here." Jungkook said flashing his bunny smile.

"What do you mean by that? Aren't you coming home soon?" Namjoon asked confusedly also taking the phone from Jin which earned him a glare.

"Ah Joon Hyung. Yes, I won't be coming back now I have something to sort out here. I promise I will come back as soon as I am done. "Jungkook said showing his doe sparkly eyes.

"Fine, then make sure to call us frequently okay." Namjoon said to him to which he nodded.

" I will hand the phone over to your parents now." Namjoon said after which he handed the phone to Mr Jeon.

"I hope you are now fine after talking to your friends especially your boyfriend." Mr Jeon said teasingly to his son.

"Dad" Jungkook whined over the phone.

"Okay. I won't tease you again. Oh,I almost forgot. Since, Jungkook is back I am inviting you all over for dinner at our house to celebrate it." Mr Jeon said to the boys.

"Yay, free food." The boys all screamed.

"Dad, that's not fair. You all can't party without me." Jungkook whined.

"Buddy, you yourself said you won't be coming home anytime soon. And the party can't wait. So we are celebrating without you." Mr Jeon said teasingly.

"Fine Dad but we have to have one when I come back okay." Jungkook said.

"You have my word buddy" Mr Jeon said. The rest of the boys just smiled at the bickering of father and son.

"We will take our leave now." Mrs Jeon said.

"Son, say goodbye to your friends." Mrs Jeon said to Jungkook. Mr Jeon turned the camera towards the boys.

"Bye guys, I will call you through Tae. I love you all." Jungkook said over the phone was waving at his friends.

"Bye. We love you too." The boys also.said waving back at him.

Mr and Mrs Jeon said their goodbyes and made their way out of the house after reminding them about the dinner.

As soon as he got into the car he looked at the phone as Jungkook did not end the call.

"Buddy send me the details of the bank account you would like me to send the money to." Mr Jeon said to his son

"Okay dad. Goodbye I love you guys and take care." Jungkook said over the phone.

"Bye son. Take care" His parents said before they ended the call.

They drove off to their house after ending the call.

Meanwhile in Tae house.

Author's pov

As soon as Mr and Mrs Jeon left the house. Tae screamed and jumped on his soulmate hugging him tightly.

"Jiminie did you see that I wasn't dreaming right?" Tae asked hugging the life out of Jimin.

"Yes soulmate. You were not dreaming. Jungkook is really alive." Jimin replied hugging him back.

"I am so happy" Tae said happily a big smile on his face.

"I know soulmate I know. We are all happy." Jimin replied.

Soon Tae broke the hug and turned to his other friends.

"Now you guys can go home. Your parents must have missed you. Thanks for being there for me all this while, I really appreci-. Ouch" he was cut off by a smack at the back of his head by Jimin.

"Yah, what are you thanking as for? Friends are meant to support each other in times of need okay. So never say thanks to us okay."Jimin said.

"Okay, Chim" Tae said smiling sheepishly.

"So we all would go home and converge here later in the evening to go to the dinner together okay." Yoongi said.

"Yeah" They all replied.

"See you soon. Come on guys let's go" Yoongi said to Hobi, Sprite and Jimin.

"Bye see you all in the evening." Tae said seeing them off.

As soon as he entered the house he sat on the couch, sighed loudly and burst into laughter.

Meanwhile in Canada with Jungkook

Jungkook's pov

I sighed as the call ended but soon I started smiling. Woah, thank God I contacted, I would have gone back to meet chaos. I was in my thoughts when I heard the door of Mingyu's room opening. I turned my head to look and saw him coming out.

"Hey Kook are you done?" He asked whilst sitting in front of me.

"Yeah. They thought I was dead." I said chuckling a bit.

"What? Then contacting them was a good decision." He said.

"I know right. But Mingyu aren't you a college student?"I asked

"Yeah. Why?" He replied.

"It's just that I haven't seen you go to college since I came." I said looking at him keenly.

"About that I do not have lectures for now but I will be starting tomorrow." Mingyu replied.

"Okay. Umm Mingyu." I called for him.

"Hmm, what is it?" He asked.

"Thank you so much. I couldn't have done this without you. You help me a lot. I promise to repay you in the future." I said sincerely looking straight into his eyes.

He playfully hit my arm and said."No need to repay me. I just help another human. You can repay me by getting well soon okay?"

"Okay. Now tell me about your family." I said excitedly. He started telling me about his family and all that was in my mind is that I hope to get well soon so that I don't burden him too much.

-----------------------------------------------------------

How was it? Was it interesting?🥺

Thanks to all the readers and people who added my story to their reading lists.🥰

Do vote and comment.

Thanks to HaydarHariz for voting for my story.

Happy birthday to World Wide Handsome Kim Seokjin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.8K 3K 10
The heroes are dead. To survive, the former class 1-A must return to UA, which had been reconstructed as a villain academy, and have a boy their age...
158K 4.7K 34
π™ΉπšŽπš˜πš— πš˜πš πš—πšœ πšπš‘πšŽ πš›πš’πšŒπš‘πšŽπšœπš πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πšŠπš—πš’. π™·πšŽ πš‘πšŠπšœ 𝚊 πšŒπš˜πš–πš™πšŠπš—πš’ πšπš‘πšŠπš πš›πšžπš—πšœ 𝚝𝚠𝚘 πšŽπš•πšŽπšŒπšπš›πš˜πš—πš’πšŒπšœ πšπšŽπšŸπš’πšŒπšŽπšœ...
11.6K 94 8
Y/n hasn't always had it easy, But that never stopped her from achieving what she wants, But is he what she wants? Not writing anymore
782K 15.3K 50
Violet Balenciaga:β€’: She just found the courage to leave her toxic, abusive relationship. The one time she gave love a chance after the love of her l...