━━━𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐜 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞 .。*゚...

De xoxewonzzn

Read to found out about the story . .Top soobin Bottom yeonjun ship: Taegyu, yeonbin . Mais

Introduction
Chapter Ôñé
Ćháṕtéŕ Tẃő
C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ T͛h͛r͛e͛e͛
C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ F͛o͛u͛r͛
C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ F͛i͛v͛e͛
C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ S͛i͛x͛
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ s̾e̾v̾e̾n̾
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ E̾i̾g̾h̾t̾
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ N̾i̾n̾e̾
C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ T͛e͛n͛
C͛h͛a͛p͛t͛e͛r͛ E͛l͛e͛v͛e͛n͛
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ t̾h̾i̾r̾t̾e̾e̾n̾
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ F̾o̾u̾r̾t̾e̾e̾n̾
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ F̾i̾f̾t̾e̾e̾n̾
C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ s̾i̾x̾t̾e̾e̾n̾
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty one
Chapter Twenty two
Chapter Twenty three
Chapter Twenty four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter Twenty seven
Chapter Twenty eight
Chapter twenty Nine

C̾h̾a̾p̾t̾e̾r̾ T̾w̾e̾l̾v̾e̾

842 62 42
De xoxewonzzn

.
.
.
Author POV

"So, Your husband knew about yeonjun? Sounds interesting" Soobin said with a smirk after Taehyun told him that Beomgyu is looking for yeonjun.

"What do you want me to inform him now? Shall I tell him the truth? I was against this from the start okay" Taehyun stated, as he can hear a deep chuckle from other side of the line.

"Tell him, that yeonjun really shifted to another city, they don't need to have any connections" Soobin said and hung up the call before taehyun could say something.

"Hyung-, Seriously? I don't know how his mind works sometimes" Taehyun mumbled and put down his phone at the table. Thinking what to do next, should he lie to beomgyu? Why does he is thinking about this it's not his business.

He sat down on his bed and let out a sigh,  he doesn't care if he lie to beomgyu but still Something in him telling him it's not a good idea. He lay down on his bed and closed his eyes, letting out another sigh.

"Why I am like this, and why my life is a mess" Taehyun mumbled under his breath and thought to sleep for now. On the other hand beomgyu was sitting inside of his room while thinking about something.

He run his hand inside of his pocket and took out a small moon designed necklace which he found that day in Taehyun's store room. It's looks like it's used to belong to a girl. He don't want to interfere with it but he is just too curious about Taehyun.

"I should let it go, It's not good, he will get mad at me again" Beomgyu mumbled and put the necklace inside of drawer. He walked upto his bed and lay down than soon fall asleep.

On the other side

Yeonjun was cleaning soobin's room, carefully because he don't want to cause any troubles. He almost lost his life because of a damn file, hopefully he found it soon and gave it to soobin.

He already feels so exhausted after cleaning the huge room of Choi soobin. He take a deep breath and look around the room. "Seriously, his room is bigger than my living room, where I used to live" Yeonjun mumbled under his breath and went to back to cleaning.

Suddenly he spotted a photo frame on the table, he noticed two guys in the photo where one guy was taller and other was kinda shorter than him but the thing got curious was the short guy kinda resembles soobin.

"Is this Mr choi? He looks so young? At least I can admit he was cute back then" Yeonjun said with no expression as he rolled his eyes and went back to his work or soobin will kill him for not doing his work.

When he was done with cleaning, he walked upto the door and walked out of the room. He was walking toward the stairs but he met soobin at the way.

He bowed down to him but soobin just ignored his existence and went towards his room, nothing new. Yeonjun just walked down the stairs and went to kitchen to the other maids.

"I am already done with cleaning his room" yeonjun said To sunhi, who becomes his new friend here. Sunhi turned to him and smiled as she nodded her head.

"Okay, than can you give Marley his meal, it's time for his lunch" Yeonjun eyes were wide open when he turned to sunhi. "Who-o, Me? Are you sure Sunhi?" Yeonjun said because after he had came here he never went to Marley because he is scared of that wild animal.

"Sorry, but I've other things to do, Can you please" Sunhi Requested and yeonjun can't resist her tho so he slowly nodded his head and take the tray from her hand.

He went to Marley's room, yeah this wolf has his own room after all he got the richest man as his owner ever. Yeonjun slowly opened the door and peaked into the room.

He saw that Marley was roaming around the room. He gulped and slightly opened the door, not enough brave to enter the room but seems like he had to.

He stepped into the room with shaking hands and things got more harder when Marley turn to him. He let out a nervous laugh as he slowly went near the small table and put down the tray.

"H-hey, M-marley, Come and have your meal-l" Yeonjun said, and it was hard for him to say this words. Marley slowly started to approach towards him and seeing the wolf Coming towards him making his heart beat so fast.

Now Marley was near him and yeonjun slowly stepped backwards but he lost his balance and tripped over the carpet than fall at the ground. He saw Marley was still coming towards him.

Suddenly Marley come towards him and started to sniff him which made yeonjun anxiety level went down and looked at the Wolf-pet. Marley was sniffing around him than he started to lick him, Happily moving his tail.

Yeonjun slowly adjust himself in ground, straighten his posture than look at the wolf who is sitting in front of him, wiggling his tail.

"Y-your not that dangerous I-i guess" Yeonjun mumbled and slowly put his hand over Marley's head, softly Patting his head. Marley sit still means he is enjoying the affection.

Yeonjun slowly smiled and let out a sigh of relief because at least he doesn't have to be scared of Marley now. He turn and take the plate and put it down in front of Marley. The plate was fill with raw meat.

"Eat, that's for you" Yeonjun said as Marley bend down his head and started to eat his meal. Yeonjun giggled because now he found Marley cute, he patted the wolf's head. "Eat well, we can get along I guess" He mumbled.

Soobin was standing in front of the doorstep, leaning the doorframe with his arms crossed around his chest, no expression on his face, watching the moment of yeonjun and Marley inside of the room.

"Marley is not harmful" Yeonjun looked up when he heard a deep cold voice Coming from beside him. He looked up to see his boss, standing in front of the doorstep.

He got up from the ground and lightly bowed down to soobin. Soobin straighten his position and put his hands Inside of his pants pockets. "I came here to check on Marley but seems like it's going good so I should take my leave now" With that soobin walked to the other side and soon disappeared from yeonjun vision.

Yeonjun stared at the doorstep as he sighed, he turn to Marley and saw that the wolf is still eating his meal. He smiled and sat down beside Marley, "at least you're not like your owner" he mumbled and softly ruffles the wolf's furr.

So here is the part, hope you guys enjoy it as well sorry for late update as you guys know my exams was going. I will try to update soon as possible.

Bye take care

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

69.1K 3K 33
"Are you a rice cake why you look like one" Choi Soobin one of the famous And youngest CEO in Korea . he was rude and cold toward everyone even with...
507K 19.5K 59
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
236K 9K 40
𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗶 𝗬𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗷𝘂𝗻 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝗽𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗻𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝗺 𝗺𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼...
12.5K 767 11
Soobin had to hide his real identity being mafia because of some problems. But when he get into college he meet the most flirty Guy in the college. W...