๐…๐Ž๐‘๐๐ˆ๐ƒ๐ƒ๐„๐

By -NYLAATIME

"๐˜ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜บ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜จ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ" More

FORBIDDEN (HUNXHO)
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8
9.
10.
11.

1.

8.9K 336 176
By -NYLAATIME

@NYLAATIME productions

AMANI SYMONE MOORE
Atlanta, ga

My brothers stood in front of me, Hennessy in one hand and flowers in the other confused about whatever thing they should throw first. "Throw some liquor on my mama's casket and it's going to be a problem Sie" I cleared my throat.

"Man, what, this shit for me to drink mani— don't be a bitch at ma funeral" I looked over at my oldest brother Jai'or to see him mugging me intensely.

"Bitch? wow Jai, out of all days really" I laughed under my breath, tucking my arms into my black puffer jacket to hide them from the cold.

"Our mama dead too bro. Not everything about you"

Hearing that made my whole body tense up. I had been picking out caskets for people since a very young age, it was something i had done so many times that now i now knew how to do it perfectly.

—And for the past week i had not only picked out a casket perfectly... but also planned a whole service out, perfectly by myself.

Not a single help from my brothers or from my dad who was now the only worthless parent i felt like she had left.

"Nigga fuck you. Of course this shit not about me, it's about mama. But don't sit here and call me a bitch and act like this shit doesn't affect me a little bit more than it does you." I rolled my shoulders.

This had been an all-day thing since we stepped out of the car, all me and my brothers had been doing was arguing. Well since Momma died, all they did was argue with me.

As if it was my fault...

"I don't give a fuck how much less it affects me, it's my mama either way it go— aye! I know damn well!" The back and forth was shortly cut off by our dad who quickly made his way over once his arguing was brought to his attention.

Turning around, all three of us not only realized our dad was angry stomping his way over but also that the whole entire guest of the service was staring at us.

"Are yall right in the head or I gotta knock some sense in yall ass, in front of yo momma grave— man I'm too grown for this shit" Sie cut off our dad by completely walking off.

"Sieon don't do nothing dumb" our dad spoke behind Sie who was walking off a little more than drunk.

"I ain't even do nothing- shut the hell up" Jai'or shook his head before walking off behind Sie.

My dad slowly looked over at me, his stern face turning soft after we met eyes. "You know your momma wouldn't have wanted this" he sighed.

"She wouldn't have wanted a lot of things, but good thing she's not here right" i shrugged my shoulders before i made an attempt to turn around only for him to grab my wrist.

"If you're gonna blame me for this, you got worse issues than i thought Amani" he told her.

"I can only blame you for so much, but you know what you contributed too." He shook his head in disbelief, almost as if he didn't understand what i was saying.

"I did nothing but love her—"

"You've been slowly killing mommy since we were little. This is your fault." I softly snatched my wrist back before following behind my brothers.

While walking away, i stopped in my tracks noticing a strange man standing at the front of a parked black truck. He so far off from the graveside that by the time i walked over he could've been gone, which is exactly why i stayed put.

I didn't know him and also couldn't see him because of the distance. I just found it weird for him to be so far off but to be watching us all as if he was supposed to be attending the funeral.

—but as far as i knew that could have been any one of my daddy or brothers little drug dealing buddies.

and that shit was beyond me.

Two hours later and i soon realized that the repast wasn't going to be any better than the funeral itself. Which was mostly why i didn't end up staying and found myself in some random bar.

I hated bars and hated drinking even more but at the moment liquor was only made me feel good. My mom had been put away for all of two hours and I could already feel my life changing.

I could feel myself changing.

"Aye there pretty girl, how about you slow up on those drinks" looking to my left i saw a homeless looking white man, who quickly put his arm around my shoulder.

"Um no, nigga don't touch me." I scooted away, causing his arm to fall around my waist.

"Why not lil baby. You so pretty" The man was clearly drunk, but I also wasn't in the clearest and soberest headspace at the moment.

"Bitch because" The white man only smiled more, and showed his teeth that were pointing in every direction but straight.

"Nah lil mama, I dont understand."

"—didn't she say don't touch her" a raspy voice behind me answered for myself, making both me and the white man turn around.

"Oh. Bro— my bad- i-i" the man starting struggling to get his words out out of him being scared.

"Man. Just getcho' ass from around her" the unknown man lifted his hands up before quickly walking away. Leaving me with yet another strange man in a strange bar.

I cleared my throat looking up at the dark skin man, taking all his features in. His overall rough look was something that i was loving that i was looking at.

"Thank you" i mumbled, watching him sit in the seat next to me. He nodded, looking unsure of what to say to me next.

"Can i ask you how many drinks you done had ?"

"Well I'm not drunk, so not a lot" i shrugged. "I don't think that's true" he tilted his head.

"Good thing we both don't actually care if it's true or not, Right?" I shrugged as i drunk from the glass cup in front of me.

"Nah, one of us cares. Plus you too pretty to be tipsy and stuck in a bar full of drunk ass white men" he explained.

"And who are you ? Mr. Captain save-a-hoe" i crossed my arms, watching the smirk on his face appear.

"Nah" he smiled. "I just truly wanted to make sure you was good, but if you want me to get out your face just say da'word" he says, watching me only go quiet.

"...And how would i know your any better then any of these 'drunk ass white men' " i tilted my head confused as to why he was still in my face, although i liked the look of his.

"Let me take you anywhere but here and I'll show you"

in the middle of me staring at him, i soon noticed my phone ringing none stop in-front of me. I looked down at it only to see the contact name as "you gone regret it"

I rolled my eyes and held down the large side button to make the ringing stop.

"Where we going ?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

299K 7.1K 31
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž, ๐š๐ง๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฐ๐š๐ฒ๐ฌ ๐ ๐จ๐ง ๐›๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ž.
207K 8.8K 33
"๐ˆ ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐›๐ž ๐ก๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ก๐ข๐ฆ ๐ญ๐ก๐š๐ง ๐ญ๐จ ๐›๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐ž." - ๐™ป๐™ฐ๐™ณ๐šˆ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐™ธ๐™ธ ๐™ฟ๐š๐™พ๐™ณ๐š„๐™ฒ๐šƒ๐™ธ๐™พ๐™ฝ๐š‚ ยฉ๏ธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿถ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ
398K 16.9K 41
"๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘ก๐‘–๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘– ๐‘ก๐‘Ž๐‘˜๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘˜ ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘œ ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘›๐‘”." December 2019. (BEING REVISED!)
289K 15.5K 22
"๐–ถ๐—๐—’ ๐—๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–พ๐—…๐—… ๐–ฝ๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—’๐—ˆ๐—Ž ๐—€๐–พ๐— ๐—†๐–พ ๐—Œ๐—ˆ ๐—†๐–บ๐—‡๐—’ ๐—„๐—‡๐—‚๐—๐–พ๐—Œ," ๐–ฒ๐–พ๐—'๐—„๐–บ๐—‡๐—‚ ๐–บ๐—Œ๐—„๐–พ๐–ฝ ๐—…๐—ˆ๐—ˆ๐—„๐—‚๐—‡๐—€ ๐–ป๐–บ๐–ผ๐—„ ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ ๐–ฟ๐—ˆ๐—‹๐—๐— ๏ฟฝ...