Bts spanking fics

By SimplyPeachesUwU

Spanking stories of each member! There will be multiple episodes of each member and I will be taking scenario... More

Debut Ep 1- Fighting (Jimin)
Deubt Ep 2- Smoking (Taehyung)
Debut Ep 3- High & Mighty (SeokJin and maknae line)
Debut ep 4- hiding feelings and overworking (Yoongi)
Debut Ep 6- Behavior (Jungkook)
Update
Debut Ep 7 Hurting others (Namjoon)

Debut 5- Education (Hoseok)

567 9 6
By SimplyPeachesUwU

Being a Hyung, I have specific duties. One of those is making sure the maknaes are ready for school and driving them when Jin has to go with the other elders to do something group-related.

Even though I'm a Hyung, I'm still young too.
I'm only 18. I should be in my first year of college, but since I debuted, I don't have the time.
Most of it is taken up by group activities like recording, company meetings, dance practice, gym, etc.

My parents strongly believe in what someone's education should be like: a standard college-level education or higher than essential.

Being the son of a teacher is both helpful as it is terrible. My father is an English teacher, so my parents expected both my Noona and my English grades to be an A+ or lowest, a solid A.

If we came home with anything lower, it was a tanning on the behind. I remember returning home from elementary school with a graded spelling quiz. I was happy with my results since I had reached the top of my class! A B+ grade!

Once I showed my Appa, he just pulled up a chair without saying a word and gave me what for. I had to restudy the test over and over. After he was done with me, I memorized the spelling of the words. He called my teacher to request a retake since they believed anything that was not an A was unacceptable.

I have yet to tell my parents that I'm not enrolled in a college or any college courses online.
I don't want them to be disappointed in me. My Noona, Jiwoo, is four years older than me. She's already gotten her bachelor's degree. Yet is aiming higher and applying to law school.

I checked the calendar. Wow! Is it already Eommas birthday? I can't believe it. It feels so soon!

Right now on my idol's salary, I can't afford a big gift. I feel bad for not being able to spoil her. I hope she won't feel insulted if I show up with a simple bouquet and chocolates.

I drive to the corner store and buy her a gift and myself some gas. After all, it is a two hour drive from Seoul to my home, Gwangju.

I call Jin on the phone.

"Hello?" He answers

I smile "ah! Good morning Hyung. Todays my Eommas birthday so I'm driving to gwangju for the day! It's a two hour drive. So I won't be home until late."

"Thank you for letting me know, call me when your on your way home. I don't care how late it is..I just want to know your coming back safely." Jin responds "I gotta go now okay? Thank you again"

I nod and smile "Alright, bye Hyung."

"Tell your eomma I said happy birthday!"

"Will do! Thank you! Bye"

I hang up and get on the road.

At Hoseoks family house

I park my car in the drive way. Ah, I see Jiwoo noona is already here!

I get the gift and ring the doorbell.

Eomma opens the door "hello? Ohhh aigoooo! My baby's home! Come in!" She smiles and kisses my face all over. I smile and hug her "Hi eomma! I missed you so much!"

I take off my shoes and go inside "eomma, these are for you. I'm sorry I couldn't get you something fancy...I'm living off my idol salary which isn't that much." I pout

She pets my head "oh nonsense...I'll appreciate anything you give me. Plus, you showing up and getting to see my baby again is good enough of a present. You don't need to buy me a gift to show eomma you love her"

I smile softly and nod "yes mam"

I go to the dining table, they're having breakfast.

I smile and bow "Hi appa, noona. How have you been?"

Appa smiles and puts his arms out. I hug him "I missed you appa!"

He pats my back "we missed you too. Are things going well? Being an idol and what not?"

I sigh "things are slow..but I have a strong feeling it will work out!"

I sit down and smile. Jiwoo looks at me and smiles "Hi seokie! How's my baby brother been? Good?"

I smile "yes! I've been doing great noona! I have a performance coming up."

"Wahhh! My Hoseok?? A performance?? Is it on tv?" Eomma smiles

I nod "neh, it's on channel 6! On Monday!"

"We'll be watching you Hoseok" appa smiles

"Thanks! I hope you enjoy it!" I grin.

Jiwoo looks at me "Hoseokie, what are you majoring in?"

I gulp "oh um I'm undecided."

"Oh? Really? What school?" She asks

"Im doing online! So it's just a website. Not in person" I worry a bit

My family looks at me confused "online? Why not in person! Aiyahhh!! I don't get you young people and the internet. It rots your brain! You should do in person" eomma rants.

She hands me some kimchi fried rice. I thank her and eat.

"So what days are your classes?" Appa asks

"Monday through Thursday" I tell him calmly

Jiwoo tilts her head "so are you just heading for a standard degree?"

I nod "yeah, my school isn't so fancy. I mean the campus is nice and all but it's small. Not too many options."

"I thought you said you're doing online...not in person?" She asks confused

I gulp. Oh no!! I messed up!

Appa and eomma look at me confused "Hoseok...are you really enrolled in school? Don't lie to us young man" appa scolds.

I look away. Okay Hoseok...you have two choices. Tell the truth and get your ass beat or keep lying and get it even worse.

I REALLY don't want a spanking!! I know my parents.. they always said that they weren't afraid of punishing us no matter how old we were.

Appa smacks my shoulder "answer me boy!"

I swallow the lump in my throat "I-I'm not going to school appa..I lied..."

He squints angrily. "Go to your room. Get in your pajamas and come back down with your hairbrush."

I look at eomma "eomma! You cant let him! I'm too old now! I'm 18!!  Adults don't get spankings"

"Hoseok, you know what appa and I stand on. Both you and your sister will be spanked if deserved. You deserve one for lying to all of us and not focusing on education aswell." She scolds

I get up and bow deeply "Please!! Spare me!"

"No. Go get in your pajamas." Appa says coldly.

I stand up and look at my noona. She looks away awkwardly.

I go up to my room and change into my old pajamas. I grab the wooden hairbrush from on dresser and go back down.

I never thought I'd be in this situation again...I'm 18...I can't believe it really going to be punished again like some kid..

Even though they just say pajamas, I have certain pajamas they want me to wear during punishment. My red plaid ones. They believe red pajamas are best so they know how red my bottom needs to be.

I go to appa and sigh. I look back at Jiwoo.

She gives me a comforting look. She knows she can't interfere. When she tried when we were younger she was punished aswell. We both don't want that.

Appa smacks my shoulder. I flinch and look at him "go give the brush to your eomma. She's handling you first."

I nod and go to the kitchen. I hand her the brush sadly and wait.

"Go sit on the sofa, I'll be there soon." She tells me as she cooks

I sit on the sofa with a lump in my throat. I really screwed up. I can't believe I did so easily. How could I forget my lie so quick? I pull out my phone and text Jin Hyung.

Hoseok: Hyung can you please PLEASE call Me?? I need you to reason with my parents. They're angry I'm not in college

I gulp and wait nervously.

Jin: Hi hoseokie, I need some details before I can agree. Did you promise you would?

Hoseok: I lied and said I was in school because I was afraid of being spanked. My parents still do it..it's really embarrassing. Im too old!! Hyung PLEASE help me!

Jin: ah, I see. No, I won't help you. You lied to your parents. When are you coming back? Later today?

I sniffle and sob. He really won't help me?? Why?! I get that I lied but i was scared!!

Hoseok: im not sure when..we will see. Bye Hyung.

I sniffle and shake. I quickly text Yoongi

Hoseok: good morning Hyung, can you please talk on the phone with my parents? They're very strict on school and I lied. I said I was in college when I wasn't because I didn't want to get them angry. They're going to spank me Hyung! Please  reason with them!!

I look back at the dining table. Appa and eomma are talking.

I look at my phone. Yoongi repsonded so fast

Yoongi: morning hobi, I would but unfortunately Jin already knew from his gut that you'd try the other members. He says if he hears any of us on the phone with your parents we'll be punished.  I gotta go to the studio. The last thing I need is a sore ass when I'm sitting down and working. Sorry...

I cry harder. Why is Jin so cruel sometimes?? Why can't he be understanding?? Maybe I'm just not old enough to understand his mentality yet...

Eomma comes over "Hoseok. Phone away right now. Come here over my lap."

She sits down and looks at me angrily.

I put my phone on the coffee table and slowly lay over her lap. I know I can't fight this..I'm just gonna get in deeper trouble.

I fold my arms and burry my head in them.

She pulls my sweatpants and boxers to my knees. Fuck...I hate it so much!! Why can't she just cover up to my balls??

I sniffle and cry into my arms. Trying to distract myself from the pain that's about to come.

"Hoseok ah, you know how we feel about education. I'm shocked you'd do such a thing..and lie to us. Lie to us about something so important! Why did you lie to us young man?" She scolds

I sniffle "I-I was afraid you'd get mad at me...a-and be disappointed in me."

"Why aren't you enrolled? Hm?"

I look back at her and hiccup "I-I don't have enough time! My schedules so busy with work out and recording and practice... even if I was enrolled I wouldn't do well. I have no time to study. I don't wanna leave the group either...I love this job!"

"Hobi."

"M-Mam?"

"Get up"

I sniffle and get up off her lap. I pull my protection up and cry. "I-im sorry im a disappointment...I'll never be as perfect as my noona..."

Eomma looks at me with a saddened expression.

"Oh sweetie...don't say that. We love you very much. You're perfect in your own way." She comforts

I sniffle "A-Am I still on punishment?"

She looks back "well, what do you think honey?" She asks dad.

Appa shakes his head "No. you can go change into your regular clothes now Hoseok."

I sniffle and stand there. He looks at me "yah..did you hear me young man? Don't ignore me."

"I-I did sir.. I just wanna stay in my pajamas.." I pout

He nods and folds his arms.

I sit back down at the dining table and eat the rest of my breakfast. I cry softly and sniffle.

"Hoseok ah, don't cry. Does appa need to give you something to cry about? Uh? Do I need to give you a spanking? Wipe those tears" appa scolds

I sniffle and wipe my tears "I-I-I'm tryingggggg" I sob.

Eomma rubs my back "aigoooo! Leave the poor boy alone honey! Don't listen to him hoseokie. Eomma will protect you from appas punishment"

I sob and hug her "I'm sorry eomma.."

"Hoseokie you have nothing to apologize for" she assures me.

"I'm gonna go to my room.." I pout.

"Finish breakfast first baby" she says kissing my cheek.

I smile and finish breakfast. She takes my dishes and goes to the kitchen.

I get my phone and go to my room upstairs.

I flip onto my bed and sigh.

Knock knock.

"Come in" I say facing the door.

Jiwoo comes in and lays with me.

"Hey...how you doing?" She smiles softly

I look away "okay...I guess..."

She sighs. "Hoseokie, you know how we feel about school.."

I pout "neh noona... I do"

"If eomma and appa wont punish you for this I will." She tells me

"You can't! They'll stop you. Trust me!" I panic

She pulls me over her lap and bares my ass.

"Lets see about that."

She starts to spank and lecture me. I shut my eyes tight.

"Ssss! Ah!! Noona cut it out!!"

I start to cry.  "EOMMAAAAAAAA"

"Yah! Stop yelling and being such a baby!! You're nearing an adult! Take punishment like it! Jieun grumbles

Eomma rushes in. "What's wrong? Yah jieun! What's the meaning of this? You don't have permission to punish him!"

Noona looks up at her. "I'm sorry eomma but I can't just let him go unpunished!! He deserves it for lying about something so important! Something we value so much as a family!"

"Forget that jieun. Let him go and apologize this instant young lady! I don't care if you're an adult either so don't use that excuse with me!" Eomma scolds.

Noona sighs and let's me go. "I'm sorry little bro...I just got upset that's all. I won't do it again." She pouts

I sigh and sit on my bed. Thankfully it doesn't hurt too terribly since she was just starting.

Eomma shakes her head "I expected better from you honey. Treating your little brother like that. It's a shame."

Jieun leaves the room. Eomma sits with me. "Sorry about her sweetie..you know she just wants the best for you...we all do."

I nod and look at her "I know..and I feel like I shouldn't make excuses and get away with this. It's not right for me to lie about something you all care about so much. I would be worried too if my child wasn't finishing their education. You never know what can happen."

"Hoseokie, are you trying to tell me that you want to be punished?"

I nod "yes mam..."

She gets up "alright. I'll go get my hairbrush and your appa."

I gulp "e-eomma wait!"

"Oh no young man. I decide how this goes not you. You're my baby." She scolds before leaving to get appa.

My stomach sinks. Shit..maybe I should've stayed quiet about that and lived with the guilt. I don't think this is gonna be worth it at all!

I go to jieuns room and close the door. She looks up at me "what's wrong? I thought I heard you agree to a punishment?"

I hug her "I'm so stupid"

"Ah you regret it now hm? Hoseokie, it's gonna hurt but your guilt will be gone. Do you want me to be there? I can hold your hand" she comforts

I nod "please noona..."

We go to my room and sit on my bed. She holds my hand "don't be afraid to squeeze. Even if it's hard I don't mind."

I nod softly and gulp.

Eomma comes in "alright, let's get things started."

She looks at jieun "sweetie what are you doing in here?"

"I wanna comfort my baby brother miss"

Eomma nods "alright"

She sits next to me and pats her lap.

I groan and lay over. I squeeze jieuns hand. Appa comes in the room and pulls up a chair to sit infront of us.

I shed a few tears and gulp as my protections pulled all the way down.

Noona holds my face and wipes my tears "it's okay hobi, don't cry"

Eomma grabs her brush "right. Since this is a serious offense we'll get straight to the brush with no warm up."

Why did I change my mind!!

She starts to spank me and lecture me.

"AH!! E-EOMMA!!" I cry.

I look back and sob.

"You were expecting my wooden brush hm? Not this time Hoseok. You wanna do something this naughty? You'll get my metal backing brush."

I kick rapidly and shut my eyes tight "NGGGHHHH!!"

She smacks my legs "yah! No kicking. Keep those legs planted on that bed. You'll be spanked till a red bottom now. Wanna go even further?"

I shake my head "N-No mam!! OW OW!! Ahh! I won't kick I won't kick!"

I stop and curl my toes. Fuckkkkk why did I say anything!! I could have been fine! I could've had a unharmed ass!! But no! I just had to tell her I wanted one!

I squeeze noonas hand tighter "n-noona! It hurts!" I sob

I open my eyes and look at her. She pets my head "Oh hobi...you know you deserve this though right? You need this but noona will be here to comfort you"

I nod and cry "y-yes noona I know"

~later~

Eomma gives me her final couple smacks "and don't you EVER think about lying about this AGAIN!! Do you hear me young man? What aren't you going to do again?"

I sob and fry my hardest not to kick "NGHHH! YES YES EOMMA I HEAR YOU! OW! I-I WONF LIE ABOUT SCHOOL EVER AGAIN! I PROMISE!"

She stops "you better keep that promise young man. Or you'll get even worse than what you get today!"

I get off eommas lap and sob. "Owwwww"

I let go of jieuns hand and wipe my tears.

Appa gets up "alright Hoseok, lay on your bed and don't even think about hugging a pillow. You're a big boy now."

I cry and get on my knees. I bow and sob. "APPA PLEASE! PLEASE DONT SPANK ME! I WONT EVER LIE ABOUT SCHOOL AGAIN!"

"Get up boy." He demands

I sniffle and stand

"On the bed right now. Don't make me say it again or you'll get a ginger root."

I gasp and quickly lay on my bed. Jieun moves a bit and holds my hand.

"No jieun. Don't hold his hand. He doesn't deserve comfort for my part. He needs to take it like the man he is." Appa scolds. 

Jieun let's go and watches.

I look back and gulp. Appa lifts the belt. "Look forward"

I look at my headboard and wait.

CRACKK!!

I gasp and jump. The thing about the belt is that it's not just the pain that surprises you, it's the cracking sound it makes when it hits your bare skin.

I cry into my sheets and wait for the next blow.

CRACKK CRACKK CRACKKK!!

I sob and squeeze sheets as hard as I can.

I'm try so hard not to kick my legs.. appa has this rule where if you kick when he belts you, he'll spank the bottoms of your feet till their red nice and slow. He makes you count each one and apologize after counting. He does the same thing if you cover your ass with your hands.  Except with your hand of course.

I starts to spank faster and harder. "WAAAAAAAA HA HAAAAAA"

He hums "there we go, that's what I want. You learning your lesson young man?"

"YES APPA YES! I LEARNED MY LESSON! I ALREADY LEARNED! PLEASE STOP! PLEASEEE!"

He sighs and stops "kid, get up will you? Face your old man."

I sniffle and sits down facing him.

"Hoseok, you know how we feel about this. Especially me, a teacher myself. Do you know how shameful this is to this family? To me?"

Eomma smacks his shoulder "yah! Don't say that! It's disappointing not shameful!"

"As I was saying, you know how this makes us feel. You know we can't help but worry about you. What if this whole...Yknow..idol thing doesn't work out? Then what? Are you gonna go back to dancing on the streets for chump change?" Appa scolds

My heart sinks. I didn't know he thought that about my street dancing...

I sniffle "appa..dancing is what I love to do! It's my passion! If this doesn't work out I promise you I'll go to a dance school okay? I'll continue my education but still do what I love."

He sighs "but Hoseok you like that gangster hip hop crap! If you wanna make money be a ballet dancer! Something that will pay you well!"

I grumble "ITS NOT GANGSTER!! STOP ACTING LIKE IM SOME TROUBLE MAKER!! HOP HOP IS A FORM OF EXPRESSION!!"

He looks at me shocked and points his belt "oh you wanna start talking back and screaming at your own father? I see! Lay back down and see what happens!"

I sniffle and lay back down. I look back a little and cry. 

He spanks me harder and faster than before. I sob and hiccup loudly.

"DONT YOU EVER RAISE YOUR VOICE AT ME YOUNG MAN!  I AM YOUR FATHER! I DIDNT RAISE YOU TO BE A DISRESPECTFUL LITTLE BRAT!" He scolds

I whimper and sob.

"Go on!! What do you have to say for yourself Hoseok!"

I sniffle and hiccup "I-I'm sorry sir! I won't do it ever again! I shouldn't raise my voice and talk back to my parents!"

"Not just us Hoseok. ANY elder."

He stops "March that ass into your bathroom."

I sniffle and go into my bathroom. He follows and places me infront of my mirror. He grabs my bar of soap and lathers it under the tap.

"I don't care if your 18. My house? My rules. Do you understand me? Both me and your mother will punish you as we see fit." He scolds. "Now stick your tongue out"

He turns off the water. I stick my tongue out. He scrubs my tongue with the bar of soap.

I cringe and whine.

"Uh huh! Doesn't take good does it young man? After I'm done here I want you back on that bed for more of my belt. Then I want you in the corner with your hands on your head. Soap stays in the whole time."

After he's done scrubbing I put my tongue back in my mouth. He puts the bar in. "Bite down"

I sniffle and bite down on the bar. SMACK!! I jump and whimper.

"Back on that bed"

I sniffle and get back on my bed. He picks up his belt and continues to spank me until my ass is dark red.

Once he's satisfied he lets me up again and points  towards a corner of my room.

I go over and sniffle.

"Nose touches the wall."

He digs in his pocket and take out a coin. He puts it against the wall. I hold it with my nose and whimper.

There's a rule for time out too. If the coin falls you get spanked again and then a longer time out. 

I put my hands on my head and stand tall.

Appa sits down in the chair and watches me. "You can come out when I say so"

~later~

I give my family their goodbyes and head to my car. It was nice spending the day with them. Besides the spanking that is. We actually did a lot of fun things, watched movies, played board games, chatted, made dinner and ate together.

I look at my phone. It's nine pm. I hit the road and try to ignore the throbbing pain of my ass.

~later~ I pull into the house and park my car.

I unlock the door. They're watching a movie.

I smile "I'm back!"

Jimin looks over "how'd it go Hyung? Are you okay? Jin told us what happened"

I nod "yeah. It's just temporary Yknow. But the visit was great."

I sit next to Jin Hyung and kick my feet up on the foot rest.

"Ahem." Jin says upset.

I look at him "is something wrong Hyung?"

"Yeah, those muddy boots you just walk around the floor with."

I gasp softly and take them off "oh my gosh I'm so sorry! I completely forgot"

"The mops in the kitchen. Clean this up and go to your room. I'll be there after the movie."

I groan and put my shoes near the entrance "yes Hyung..."

~later~

I sob and cover my ass.

"And let that be a lesson to you Hoseok. Don't you ever come in here with shoes. Dirty or clean." Jin scolds.

I crawl under my covers and cry.

"Go to bed. Do you hear me? I don't wanna see you until the morning" Jin orders me.

I sniffle "y-yes Hyung...I understand"

"Good. I love you okay? Don't forget that. We all do. Get some rest"  he says lightening up

I sniffle and whimper.

He closes the door behind him. I start to sob and hiccup.

Creek. "Hobi, how much pain are you in right now?" He asks

I stay quiet and sniffle.

"Do you not wanna talk to me? Do you want me to get Yoongi? He can talk to you" he asks

I nod and sniffle.

"Alright, I'll go get him."

I hear Yoongi come up stairs after a minute

He sits on my bed. I quickly go over and sit on his lap. I cry and hug him.

He hugs me and rests his hand on my ass "Shhhh It's okay. Do you want me to get you an ice pack? Some cream?"

"C-Can I have both please?" I sniffle

He nods and pats my ass. "Okay, let me go get them"

I hug him tight and sniffle. He smiles "Hobi, you're gonna have to let me go if you want me to get the stuff."

I shake my head "mm mm...I wanna stay with you.."

He Carry's and gets the stuff. We go back to my room.

I try and take the tube of cream. Yoongi holds it up "ah ah ah! Hyung will do it okay? Don't worry"

I gulp "h-Hyung I can do it it's okay"

"I'll do it hobi okay? Lay down"

I lay on my bed and wait. He lathers my sore ass with cream and covers it with a towel before putting the ice pack

"See? That wasn't so bad now was it?" He smiles

I nod and pout softly.

He holds my face "why are you pouting? Hm?"

I yawn and look away

"You can tell me hobi, it's okay"

I look at him "I dunno...I guess I'm just bummed out that I kinda ruined my moms birthday. It was supposed to be her day...but I had to go and ruin it by making the day about myself..."

"Hey..don't blame yourself okay?" He comforts

I sniffle as he hugs me gently.

"Get some sleep"

I look at him "h-Hyung...can you sleep with me please? I-I don't wanna be alone"

He smiles "oh? Uh..sure! Why not? I'll go tell the guys I'm gonna hit the hay then."

I shoot up "wait! Don't tell!"

He laughs "why not? No need to be embarrassed!"

"Please?" I pout

"I have to, they're waiting for me" he says calmly

I sigh and lay back down. Yoongi goes and tells the guys good night. He comes back in and gets in bed with me. I hug him tight

"Thanks Hyung..."

"Hold on I need to put on my pajamas first alright? Be back in a second"

I nod "okay"

I hear him leave as I continue to hug...wait...who is this.

I turn on my lamp. Jungkook?

His doe eyes look at me...sparkling. "Hyung! Are you okay? I heard about what happened today! I wanna sleepover with you too"

I smile "yes, I'm okay now. You can sleep with us okay? In between us."

Yoongi comes back in his pajamas. "Oh? We have another one here hm?" He smiles

He gets in bed and hugs us. We smile.

"Hehe! Hyung I'm squished!" Jungkook laughs.

Yoongi rubs my ass.  I blush and look at him "hey! Cut that out!"

He smiles softly " Aw okay"
He stops and kisses our foreheads goodnight.

Well, today didn't go how I planned it at all. It ended up being pretty sucky on my end. Literally..it was sucky for my rear end.

Jungkook turns and hugs me. "Night Hyungie"

I smile and hug him back "aw good night Kookie...sweet dreams"

Jungkook yawns and starts to fall asleep. I smile and close my eyes. Yoongi giggles. I open them. "What?"

"Nothing don't worry about it" he smiles

I snicker and close my eyes again. Yknow...even though today kinda sucked. At least I get to be with my members.

PS: AGHHHH I'm so sorry this took so long. I had to prep for very important finals and I had acrylics which makes my typing difficult. They're off now so I finished it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.1K 2.7K 20
" 𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† π’Žπ’‚π’Œπ’†π’” 𝒂 π’Žπ’Šπ’”π’•π’‚π’Œπ’† 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒏 π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• π’•π’‰π’†π’š 𝒅𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒓𝒗𝒆 π’‹π’–π’π’ˆπ’Œπ’π’π’Œ ? " "𝑰'π’Ž 𝒔𝒐-π’”π’π’“π’“π’š π’‰π’š-𝒉...
661 8 25
This is a BTS imagines! I (J)hope you liked it!!! This imagines also contains smut but not alot. This story is not just imagines but also texting, c...
46.2K 785 15
Hello! Just a disclosure, I am fully open to requests all I ask is that you do not recommend me to write about sexual or inappropriate content. Conta...
2.4K 46 11
taehyung: just relax princess. I will make sure you like your first punishment