Top Tier Cameraman

By Another_fella

"I was abandoned by everyone... even by soo called friends... But... I'm not the first one to be abandoned li... More

An Friendly Encounter
At Brownies
Second side...
What is Love?
Returning to basics
The fate in MY hands...

The NEW Arc

2.1K 24 12
By Another_fella

------------------------------------------------------------------
 Time: Skibidi toilet part 57
 No one pov
------------------------------------------------------------------

After hard fight the old ally of alliance... Titan speaker man was saved from infection. But on of the elite soldiers... plunger cameraman was near death soo one of elite female warriors... TV-women quickly teleported with him to base, while leaving someone behind... Someone who were misunderstood and left behind... The Brown Cameraman...

Brown cameraman was smart type. You can say he was science at some point. But why you ask he was misunderstood? Well one time TV-Women saved him from death... Soo he created some upgrades and wanted to gift them to TV-Women... But she always left when he tried to give gift... And this created a rumour about brown cameraman simping for TV-Women which was not true at all... But no one really cared. After all BC(Brown Cameraman) never showed his tales and no one let him explain anything... Also because of this rumour nearly all TV fraction of alliance turned their backs to him. And fractions of speaker mans with cameramans also rejected him... Now he was all alone... Even his best friend plunger cameraman,who get upgrades and jetpack from BC... Stopped talking to him...

And here BC is... Lying under ruins without half body and feeling a lot of pain because of electrical short circuits happening, cus his power source was damaged... How he get at this situation at first place? Welp before fight started he was putting created by him communication jammers to stop G-toilet or infected titan speaker man. He also prepared some traps, which stopped G-toilet from shooting and preventing titan speaker man saving.

Welp this doesn't metter because now he is laying defeated under ruins waiting for evacuation...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Pov Brown
------------------------------------------------------------------

S-s-shit... This is not good... I need some help...

*Noticed TV-Women over*

Huh TV-Women? ... Welp at least she can help me and my 'friend'...

BC: N-N-NEED A HELP O-OVER HERE!

She definitely heard that- What the...!?

surprisingly TV-women quickly teleported away only with PC(Plunger cameraman), don't even bothered to help BC

She just...?!?! ... No... Calm down...even if whole body hurts like hell you DON'T lose your mond... Maybe she run low on fuel or something... Maybe they'll send rescue squad... I'm sure... I'm sure they will...

Right...?

Shit... I better turn on energy saving mode...

------------------------------------------------------------------
Time: 2 hours later
------------------------------------------------------------------

... I hear them!

BC noticed the rescue squad. They were walking near him but mot noticing, cus ruins after hour fully falled on him... BC realised that and tried to call, but he failed because his voice player were damaged. Soo BC tried to move... And he thought he succeeded, because he flipped some rocks which made some sound

Finally i will get out of here... Luckily i have a lot energy saved because of my upgrades... Wait why no one is... Coming? They heard me I'm 100% sure... They would... Right...?

------------------------------------------------------------------
                         Time: 2 days late...
------------------------------------------------------------------

... FOR FUCK SAKE IT'S BEEN 2 DAYS OR 3 ALREADY... THIS BASTARD'S ARRIVED ONE FUCKING TIME. OKAY FUCK RESCUE SQUAD WHY THIS ASSHOLES DIDN'T HELPED ME EVEN AFTER NOTICING ME!!!

BC was angry. Not only all information that rescue squads checking same place more than one time is lie... He WAS noticed by random squad of cameramans... And they didn't helped him

Okay...okay...okay...

I need to calm down first... Maybe they don't have enough resources to send rescue squad again...? Maybe this cameramans don't know that it's possible to reanimate dead ones... Shit i hope I'm... right...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
                           Time: 5 days later...
-----------------------------------------------------------------

It's been week already. No one is coming... I had been throwed away... Just like this... I have only 37% energy left... But.. at least i soon will dig out of this ruins...

-----------------------------------------------------------------
                                No one pov
-----------------------------------------------------------------

After while BC got out from under ruins and quickly found dead body of cameramen with not broken legs... Even with strong injuries, but at least alive. And after installing new legs from 'comrade' BC started to look around and saw... A lot thing's: small skibidi toilets were stuck under ruins; some dead cameramans who could be reanimated; building falling and killing both skibidi toilets and alliance member's. Witnessing all of this BC thinked about something than no one from both sides ever think...

BC: ... What... What gonna... What gonna be... AFTER war...?

At this point BC started to realise that this war is gonna be end... For BOTH sides... All this destroyed building, nature, dead toilets and alliance member's and many many other things...

And at the end of thinking BC made desicion which maybe won't change war, but will change AFTERMATH of war... And first thing was... Save group of small skibidi toilets. He quickly rushed to them and started to put away ruins both helping and surprising little skibidis. BC wanted to give thumbs up, but than realised that he is better not to do it... He need to kill his past habits...

After savings group of skibidis BC walked around buildings to find some material. After while (around 28 minutes) he founded materials to: fix himself;create weapon for himself and create instruments which could reanimate both alliance member's and skibidi toilets. And before walking away to find place for base he noticed something very simple but he really liked it. It was simple set for farming like: seed's; garden-farming instruments; fertilizer and other farmer stuff. Something deep inside of BC really liked it...

BC also changed his clothes... Now he wear straw hat

Farmer boots

And new brown farmer jacket

The only thing he didn't changed are his pants and t-shirt. But what about self defense you ask? BC did two things: He created double barrel shotgun with modified bullets, which can hurt skibidis and a little bit titans; Modified electronic body, main change is his stamina and speed. His speed was a little slower than glitch skibidi and stamina 2 times lower than Titan's. BC now was ready...

He was ready to save many innocent lives and this world future!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
                         End of chapter
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Welp guys i hole you enjoyed a new story from me. And sorry for putting the dusty changes on hold. But don't worry this story won't disappoint you I'm sure

Also in this story i will add characters from skibidi toilet multiverse by DOM studio.

Oh and one last thing... Should i call Brown Cameraman - BC or Brown Cameraman?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 76 12
Darkness was all the cameraman could see. Suddenly a set of bright green wings glowed in the darkness revealing another cameraman. But this cameraman...
15.4K 431 28
You are entering in college just recently, trying to earn a degree in engineering, it was always your dream. However, just after a couple days, your...
1.8K 41 4
(Cover credit goes to Faradize engine or @DoceFaradize on Twitter) The alliance needs new, stronger members to combat the skibidi toilets, that's whe...
1.1K 66 16
You were a failed experiment, or so the people of Marley thought. But a failed experiment to one, may be a gold mine to another. Or at least a certai...