Vector || An Ryeji Adventure

By Parzival_Thumbelina

Itzy had become the most famous band in the world. But fame had left Yeji bored and disillusioned. As if they... More

Introduction
Room Service
An Ordeal in Scotland
Mt Misery
Becoming a Scalpel
Mission I: Emerald
Mission II: Hardhat
Love Hides
Mission III: Crosscurrent
What We Tell Our Love
Mission IV: Arbiter
Utopia at the Shins
Mission V: Lycan
Yellow Flowers
Mission VI: Upstream Color
Debrief
The Letter
Final Mission: Overlord I
The Times
Final Mission: Overlord II
Epilogue

Afterword

183 1 3
By Parzival_Thumbelina

December 5, 2023

Hi all,

I hope I didn't blow the ending! Or the cliffhanger!

I just wanted to say thanks to those of you who've been voting and commenting during the process of writing this. It really helped me stay enthusiastic because as time went on, the chapters/missions got longer and more and more difficult to write (my fault for not keeping a grip on the plots.) I intended to do more, but I'm out of ideas for now. Maybe I'll pick it up again in the future. I had so much fun writing about Winter's obsession with spooning that she will definitely make appearances in my other work, assuming I can write more. Or I'll try an Aespa ship. Feel free to make suggestions.

Best wishes,

Anonymous

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 142 13
2 smartest rivals in high school, they both hate each other's guts and their hatred is still there in College. But will they get along when Ryujin m...
33.9K 1K 54
Bts Jimin ff Meet Park Jimin. One of the best secret agents of the states with a revengeful yet charming personality. He never fails his mission to...
156K 7.1K 41
Shin Ryujin, and her rival, Hwang Yeji, are both celebrities. Already a few years into the industry, each is well-known, but both hoped to gain an ev...
53.9K 2.8K 46
When two undercover agents meet they began to cause a lot of mischief all over the world when they decided to team up. xx Pew Pew xx *Read at your ow...