Celebrity Imagines

Από AnonymousNsy

Welcome To AnonymousNsy's Cabaret! Im here to please you ladies! These are imagines between you and your favo... Περισσότερα

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ
ᴊᴛ-ꜱᴛʀɪᴘ ᴛᴇᴀꜱᴇ
ᴊᴛ-ꜱᴛʀɪᴘ ᴛᴇᴀꜱᴇ.2
ɴᴏʀᴍᴀɴɪ-ᴡɪꜰᴇ ʟɪꜰᴇ
ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴ-ᴅɪᴠᴏʀᴄᴇ
ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴ-ᴅɪᴠᴏʀᴄᴇ.2
ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴ-ᴅɪᴠᴏʀᴄᴇ.3
ʙʀᴀɴᴅɪ ᴍᴀxɪᴇʟʟ-ᴍɪꜱᴛʀᴇꜱꜱ
ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛ
ᴀꜱɪᴀɴ ᴅᴏʟʟ-ʙɪᴛᴄʜ ꜰʀᴍ ᴅᴀʟʟᴀꜱ
ᴅᴏᴊᴀ ᴄᴀᴛ-ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢꜱ
ᴅᴏᴊᴀ ᴄᴀᴛ-ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢꜱ.2
ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ-ᴍʏ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴇʏᴀɴᴀ ᴛᴀʏʟᴏʀ-ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ
ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇʀ-ʙᴀᴅ.
ꜱᴢᴀ-ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅꜱ
ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴ-ᴍʀꜱ ᴏꜰꜰɪᴄᴇʀ
ʏᴜɴɢ ᴍɪᴀᴍɪ-ᴄʀᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ
ʏᴜɴɢ ᴍɪᴀᴍɪ-ᴄʀᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ.2
ᴋᴇʟʟʏ ʀᴏᴡʟᴀɴᴅ-ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
ɴɪᴄᴋɪ ᴍɪɴᴀᴊ-4ᴀᴍ
ᴘʟᴀɢɪᴀʀɪᴢᴇᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋ
ᴛᴏɴɪ ʙʀᴀxᴛᴏɴ- ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
ᴀᴡᴀʀᴇɴᴇꜱꜱ
ᴋᴇʜʟᴀɴɪ- ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋꜱɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ
ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴ - ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ..
ᴄʜʟÖᴇ- ʜᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟ?
ᴄʜʟÖᴇ- ʜᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟ?.2
ᴇʟʟᴀ ᴍᴀɪ - ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜱᴏɴɢ
ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ʙᴏᴏᴋ
ᴋᴇɴᴛʜᴇᴍᴀɴ- ᴛᴏxɪᴄ
ɴɪᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ- ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
ʟᴀᴛᴛᴏ- ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ

ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ- ᴀʀᴇ ᴜ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ?

3.5K 125 11
Από AnonymousNsy

MERRY CHRISTMAS NUKKA FROM PINKY NUKKA 🎄🎁❤️
*Unedited asf*

Italics means its a flashback

Houston County Jail
Y/N POV

"Get up knowles, let's go," I heard out of my sleep.

After what felt like days, i had  finally got a nap in this hellhole.

"What is it now," I asked sitting up.
"Get your stuff", he said standing in front of my
unlocked cell.

Most of the time, if an officer come get you and say get your shit, you get out. But that wasn't likely for me because of my verdict and arraignment five months ago.

I was sentenced to two years with a chance of parole for a crime I didnt do.I was dumb
and in love.

I took the charge for a woman who l haven't
seen since I got arrested.

I was asleep on couch before I heard cussing and slamming. I walked into our room to see Beyonce packing quickly and she cussed to herself.

"Whats going on?"
"Somebody snitched! These mothafuckas tryna get me!"
"What?"
"Look, Somebody told the police some shit and now they finna raid da house.  We gotta get out of here!"
"Wait, why are we leaving if it's nothing here? right?"

She didnt respond to me

"Right beyonce?"
"Look Y/N, I didnt have anywhere else to put it. So I was hiding it here for now!"
"And what is it??"
"Some drugs and guns for the guys"
"ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? This is where me and our son sleep! I told you dont bring that shit to my house and you did anyway!"
"Im sorry baby okay? But we gotta go. Go get leo and get in the car, here I come"

"I cant fucking believe you," I said walking away to get our 2 year old son.

I grabbed our sleeping son and carried him to the car. I can't believe she got me in this shit. When we got married , I made her promise me she would never get us involved and she broke it.

Long story short, I got caught and didn't snitch on her. It was my love for her and knowing that she would probably get life if they caught her.

I knew that with my record I wouldn't get as long as her. But I didn't know she would leave me in the dirt after taking her charges.

After hours of them trying to get me to flip on her, I never did. They wanted me to give up the whole operation and give her life in jail. I couldn't do that to her or our son. He loves her and I didn't want him having to do jail visits for his whole life like I did.

I was grateful to have gotten a black judge. It was like she could see through me and understand me. I plead guilty to all of the charges which included possession of cocaine & fentanyl with intention to sell and illegal possession of a firearm.

After she gave her ruling, she told me to change the people I was around.

I was seven months away from getting my college degree and blew it all for Beyonce.

I dont even know why I have her last name.

I grabbed some of my stuff and followed the officer out of my cell through the general area

"You out of here Kee?" one of the inmates asked me
"Ion know," I yelled back trying to keep up with him.

I told the people in here my name was Kee. I didnt want anyone knowing things about me and using it against me.

I also knew that my dad had many enemies that could target me in jail. I kept my socialization to a minimum, barely talking to anyone but my cellmate sometimes.

I wanted to get these 2 years over with so I can focus on raising my son. After this experience, he was all I cared about.

I had him with Beyonce two years before I got arrested. I was 20 when I had him and we got married as soon as we found out I was pregnant.

I got into everything too fast and now im suffering the consequences.

I blew it all for a fantasy.

"Looks like you free," the officer said to me before opening the door and motioning me towards it.

I looked at him like he was crazy. Wtf he mean im free

"What?"
"You free Knowles, Get outta here man"
I looked in confusion.How am I free and I just spoke to my lawyer last week.

Not wanting to waste anytime, I quickly went to the desk to get the paperwork done.

I waited until the receptionist finished with me before grabbing my stuff from her.

They directed me to where I could change and give them this ugly ass orange suit back.

I grabbed my things and walked. out of the building before remembering I didnt have a phone, money, or a car.

How am I gonna get home? What the fuck am I supposed to do now?

I walked down the lot to the gate waiting on them to let me out.
"lon wanna see you back here pretty girl,"my favorite officer said to me.

"Im gonna miss you too williams"

"Get out of here and dont look back!"She said
before opening the gates.

This was It. After damn near seven months,
Im finally free.

I walked out and watched as the gates closed behind me. I didnt question it, Ill take any excuse to see my son. Just to be able to physically see him.

"Redd!"

I heard a name i havent been called by a voice I havent heard in a year.

"I need a nickname for you," Beyonce said to me as she laid next to me rubbing my belly.

Me and her were watching Beauty Shop for the hundredth time. This was my comfort movie and she sat and watched it with me every time.

"Huh?" I replied while pouring some skittles into the popcorn

"Like a cheesy nickname to call you. I want something special for you. Something that I only can you"
"uh Baby mama?"
"Uht uht. Even though it's true, Its ghetto. You my wife."
"I don't know then," I replied while stuffing a handful of popcorn in my mouth.
"What about Honeybun?"
"Absolutely not." I said quickly.
"Ouu! what about Redd!?"
"Where the hell u get that from," I replied looking at her crazy.

"When we first met you had on all red, like you was a gangsta or sumn"
"I am"
"Girll bullshit, you wont even touch a gun!"
"Whateva!" I said rolling my eyes as she laughed.

I turned around to see Beyonce standing infront of a truck holding a bouquet of flowers.

"What are you doing here?"
"What? You thought I wouldn't be here to get you?"
"You haven't been here in the past year so hell yea," I said walking across the street towards her.

"Just get in the car baby, I can explain all that."
"Im not getting in shit! Last time I got in a car with you, I ended up in JAIL!"
"Baby can you just let me explain everything okay? Get in the car so we can go home, please."
"Where is Kaleo?"
"He's at home. If you just get in the car I can take you home to him"

I rolled my eyes before getting in the car. She got in the drivers seat while looking at me.

"I missed you Redd"
"Beyonce go to hell. Dont think you can just talk to me like I didn't spend time in jail for you? You didnt call you didnt write.. You didnt even bring my son to fucking visit me! So dont try to talk to me like shit cool!"

She didnt say anything as she put the car in drive and drove off.

This is one place I will never come back to, I dont even wanna see it anymore.

Life was hell in there.

"Why didnt you bring Leo to come see me?" I said breaking the silence, "Why didn't you come see me yourself huh?"
"y/n"
"no! Dont y/n me! I've been in that place losing my mind for over half a year and you didn't bring my fucking son to see me? You didn't even come see me when you was the reason I was in there in the first place?? I took a fucking bid for you, For what? I missed out on my son's life for what? For you? And you dont even give a fuck Beyonce!"
"Im not doing this with you right now"
"oh now you not- Fuck You Beyonce! and I mean it. Fuck. You."

I sat back looking out the window trying to compose my anger.

The rest of car ride was silent. Not even a comfortable silence, more like a tension silence. Like if she say something ima reach over and slap her silence.

Eventually, we started to go down this long empty road. Which wasn't the way home.

I been away for a minute but I know my way home.

"Where is you going?"
"Home" she said not taking her eyes off the road.

I know this bitch not finna kill me??

"Relax Redd, Im not finna do nun to you," she said with a southern laced laugh.

How did this bitch read my mind?

I watched closely as we pulled up to a gate with the letter K on it.

"Welcome Home Baby," she said pulling in.

As we pulled in , I was left in shock as I seen a huge mansion. Like the ones I used to see on TV and wish I could live in.

Beyonce pulled the truck into the garage before turning it off.

"This is what it was all for okay? I was getting you the life you deserve,"she said getting out.

I got out after her following her into the home. It was beautiful, something that I've never seen before.

"LEO! Someone is here to see you!" Beyonce yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

I watched as I seen Beyonce's mom bring my baby down the stairs.

"Leo!" I said with a voice crack. I missed my son so much.

He was so big compared to when I last seen him.

"Hi Mommy," he said running over to me.

I picked him up and hugged him as tight as I could.

"I missed you so much baby boy. You're so big now!" I said giving him kisses all over his face.

Just to be able to touch him again and hear him gave me life. I would never risk it again.

"I made you food mommy. Me and granny did," he said pointing to the kitchen.

"Did you?" I said excitedly as I walked with him to the kitchen.

It was damn near a buffet of foods on the island.

"Okay baby Im gonna take me a longggg hot shower then ima come and eat with you is that okay?"

"Mhm mommy," he said before running off.

"Where is my stuff?" I said towards Beyonce.

"It's in our room, cmon" she said reaching out for my hand.

I looked at her like she was crazy before following her up the spiral stairs.

We walked down a long hall before we reached some double doors.

She opened up the doors and man. Was this room beautiful.

"How many bitches you den had in this room?"
"Cmon y/n," she said laughing.
"You laughing and im dead ass"
"Aint nobody been in this room but me, Leo.. and now you. I kept all of your clothes and put em in the closet."
"I probably cant even fit em anymore"
"You look good baby. Look at that ass"
"Aight, get out while I shower and stuff," I said ignoring her comments.

"Why? It aint like it's something ian seen before"
"Please Beyonce, Can I have a moment alone?"
"Fine," she said raising her hand and walking out of the room.

She did the room nicely. She even remembered my favorite color.

I went into the closet and grabbed a shirt and some shorts I figured I could fit.

I hadnt had a long nice shower in what felt like forever.

Nobody rushing me. Nobody looking at me. Just peace and quiet.

I needed to wash off the feeling of that place.

I was broken out of my thoughts feeling a pair of hands on me.

"its me y/n.. its me," she said wrapping her arms around my waist.

She rested her chin on my neck, "I missed you so much baby and Im sorry for putting you in that predicament. It's over now and I promise you Ima make up for it. The world is yours," she said giving me kisses on my neck.

What did she do to get us here?

"Is it?" I said turning around to look at her

BEYONCE POV

"Yes It is," I replied looking y/n deep in her eyes. I wanted her to know I was serious. My baby took a felony charge for me and Im gonna make sure it all goes away.

"Why didnt you visit me?"

A question she asked that I didnt want to answer.

"I think we should save this conversation for later"

"No I want to have it now!"
"Y/N please."
"Answer me Giselle"
"It was for your own safety! okay? It was people in that jail thats after me and if they would've seen I was your wife they would have hurt you. I couldnt risk that."
"Not even a call? a letter? and who the fuck is after you?"
"Its just some stuff you dont understand y/n/n. I got into some deep shit man. How you think i got all of this? Like I told you, im gonna make it up to you. You just need to give me some time baby.  Everything I do... I do for us. I just need you to trust me," I said grabbing her hands

"I dont know if I can do that." she said looking away.
"You showed me you was down for me, now im returning the favor," I said softly before lifting up her chin and kissing her.

.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

146K 2.5K 18
Lauren Jaugerui Imagines Hope you enjoy! Completed.
212K 2.4K 40
Whatever comes to mind 😉😊 Please do not read my book if you are under 14. ********Warning Sexual Content*************** Don't report my book eithe...
73.9K 872 12
𝐥𝐞𝐬𝐛𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲 𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐬.