𝘂𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲𝘀...

By _behindyou_

PLEASE READ THE A/N AT THE VERY BEGINNING! REWRITING! previously known as : how was it future me? ... More

IMPORTANT A/N!
𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗘𝗘𝗡 𝗙𝗨𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗦
𝗔𝗥𝗖 𝗜
𝟬 - ❝𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗟𝗢𝗚𝗨𝗘❞ 👺
𝟭 - ❝𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗔𝗠 𝗜?❞ ❓
𝟮 - ❝𝗢𝗛 𝗡𝗢, 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧-.. 𝗧𝗛-𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦-𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗖𝗔𝗡'𝗧 𝗕𝗘❞ 💥
𝟯 - ❝𝗜 𝗔𝗠 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗨𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡❞ 🖍️
𝟰 - ❝𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗭𝗨𝗠𝗜 𝗠𝗔𝗡𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡..❞ 📍
𝟱 - ❝𝗟𝗢𝗥𝗗 𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗦𝗨𝗞𝗘!❞ ♥️
𝟲 - ❝𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗕𝗘𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗬𝗘𝗗𝗗𝗗 𝗠𝗘𝗘𝗘❞ 💔
𝟳 - ❝𝗣𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗬 𝗕𝗢𝗬 𝗜𝗡𝗢𝗦𝗨𝗞𝗘❞ 🍉
𝟴 - ❝𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗔 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘❞ 🍷
𝟵 - ❝𝗡𝗘𝗭𝗨𝗞𝗢!❞ 💃
𝟭𝟬 - ❝𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗔 𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗧𝗘❞ ☎️
𝟭𝟭 - ❝𝗩𝗜𝗢𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗧 𝗩𝗘𝗚𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗘❞ 🚨
𝟭𝟮 - ❝𝗡𝗔𝗧𝗔𝗚𝗨𝗠𝗢 𝗠𝗢𝗨𝗡𝗧𝗔𝗜𝗡 𝗞𝗜𝗗𝗡𝗔𝗣𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗚❞ 🥀
𝟭𝟯 - ❝'𝗦𝗜𝗕𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚' 𝗕𝗢𝗡𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗚❞ 🍒
𝟭𝟰 - ❝𝗠𝗬 𝗦𝗨𝗡𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗘❞ 🍓
𝟭𝟱 - ❝𝗡𝗢 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗞𝗘𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨, 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪..❞ 🚫
𝟭𝟲 - ❝𝗻𝗮𝘄, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗵𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗮.. 𝗷𝗶𝘁 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗿𝗻❞ ❌
𝟭𝟳 - ❝𝗼𝗵 𝗹𝗼𝗿𝗱❞ ‼️
𝟭𝟴 - ❝𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗮𝘆𝗮❞ ❤️
𝟭𝟵 - ❝💔❞
𝟮𝟬 - ❝𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻 𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳𝗶𝗲𝘀!❞ ❣️
𝟮𝟭 - ❝𝗻𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗯𝗹𝗼 𝗶𝗻𝗴𝗹𝗲𝘀❞ 🎈
𝟮𝟮 - ❝𝘄𝗵𝘆 𝗱𝗼 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗮 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗹𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝗰𝗸𝗲𝘁 🤔🤨?❞ 🌹
𝟮𝟰 - ❝𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹!❞ 👹
a/n....
𝟭𝟬𝟬𝗞 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗽𝘁.𝟭
𝟭𝟬𝟬𝗞 𝗦𝗣𝗘𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 𝗽𝘁.𝟮
𝟮𝟱 - ❝𝗻𝗼 𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗱𝘂𝗱𝗲❞ ‼️
𝟮𝟲 - ❝𝘁𝗮𝗽𝗱𝗼𝗹𝗲❞
𝟮𝟳 - ❝𝟱𝟬 𝘃 𝟭❞
𝟮𝟴 - ❝𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗽𝗶𝗱 𝗱𝗲𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘀 & 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗹𝘀❞
𝟮𝟵 - ❝𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧! 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧! 𝗙𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧!❞

𝟮𝟯 - ❝𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵❞ 💋

1.8K 121 134
By _behindyou_

yarl i gotta sceret....

this book is actually from the mind of two fabulous creators.

me, duh. and monsieur doumamouma

credit for most ideas goes to her ;)
also kinda new theme???
the colour for this book is redddddd

❝𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘺 𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘯
𝘪 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘮𝘺 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨
𝘰𝘩, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭
𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘪'𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯
𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯
𝘰𝘩, 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘮𝘦 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭
𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯❞

- 𝘢𝘥𝘷𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦, 𝘤𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺

ENDING YOUR LIFE ALMOST FELT LIKE A SAFER, LESS LIFE-THREATENING OPTION THEN WHERE YOU WERE HEADED CURRENTLY.

you were being accompanied by sanemi, who had ignored you for several days after the incident a few weeks ago like a pussy.

anyway!

you were on your way to your final selection, and you were quite literally trembling in your boots. or, sandals.

you had been pleading with sanemi the entire time to let you turn back around and that you certainly weren't ready and would die an excruciatingly painful death and never be able to see his old man face again (he punched you after that comment).

but you were genuinely scared. what if you weren't ready?

what if you really did die?

..again..

well, just because you'd already died didn't mean you wanted to again, so you were going to try your hardest, but you'd also prefer to live with sanemi forever like a rat who hides in your walls.

the only reason sanemi didn't let you turn back was because he genuinely believed in you. he knew you would make it back home to him.

after all, he had trained you brutally, and didn't send you off to final selection until you could do this whole ass training module which lasted like 5 hours and then lift some big ass log.

not fun. do not recommend.

you whimper and sniffle as you finally reach your destination.

he rolls his eyes at you, "get your ass up and up those stairs"

you cross your arms and 'hmph' like a child.

he deadpans at you, "don't give me the child treatment. get tf up"

"i don't wanna" you whined, however you shrieked as sanemi grabbed you by the scuff of your outfit and tossed you up the stairs.

like all the way up.

"WOAH!"

vegemite, who had for some reason snuck into your pocket, shrieked.

sanemi twitched, as if the sounds of the rabbit triggered some sort of ptsd.

you acted innocent and as if vegemite wasn't cranky in your pocket right now, pouting heavily.

"my knees! what if i broke my legs!? you'd really let me go into final selection injured? i have an even higher chance of dying now!!!"

he deadpanned at you for a moment before going to walk off.

you stumbled to your feet, "HEY! GET YOUR ASS BACK HERE!"

he didn't look back.

"NO GOODBYE HUG?!?!?" you shouted finally as he left from your vision.

you sooked, spinning around only to freeze.

the other participants were staring at you like you were some sort of bad circus act.

you grimaced, "oh.. hey y'all"

they just stared, blinking.

you pursed your lips awkwardly, shuffling forward and taking a spot in the crowd, which was a surprising amount of people.

you didn't recognise any of these people, they were likely all side characters. if even. more like characters only added in to give you some story.

you wondered how many would survive for a moment before your mind trailed back to the embarrassment you had just served to yourself on a golden platter moments before.

you facepalmed,

ugh, how embarrassing... they're probably thinking i'm some crazy bitch.. grrr....

you shook your head as someone spoke.

it was kiriya and the other girl you shamefully forgot the name of at the front, doing their final selction speech.

you just smiled blandly, not understanding a single word they spoke, but you remembered the gist of it. basically survive seven days.

you only moved once you saw everyone exiting the area.

you shuffle on your feet, looking insanely nervous as you stepped passed the border of wisteria, internally hyping yourself up.

you got this, bitch! you're cunt. you are cunty. you can do this. i'm the main character! i'll survive. yup! yup. yup..... gahhhhh!!

despite your attempted reassurances of yourself, you really didn't feel that reassured as you entered the eerily dark forest.

date posted : 5/12/23

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

502K 28.5K 51
╰┈➤ 𝒃𝒂𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒄𝒆:𝒖𝒏𝒍𝒊𝒎𝒊𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒙 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒓 ⛓ ❝ ˢʰᵉ'ˢ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᶜᵃⁿᵈʸ ⁱⁿ ᵐʸ ᵛᵉⁱⁿˢ ᵃⁿᵈ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵈʸⁱⁿᵍ ᶠᵒʳ ᵃⁿᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵗᵃˢᵗᵉ ❞ ⇝ in which a secretive...
13.9K 530 16
"𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮" "𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭😃" ﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏﹏ Where Y/n and the KNY gang try to figure out a way to live together in her world...
327K 5.3K 158
ʟɪꜱᴛᴇɴ ᴜᴘ! ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴀ ɢᴏᴅ! ᴀɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛʀᴀꜱʜ! -ᴜᴢᴜɪ ᴛᴇɴɢᴇɴ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ᴀ ᴍᴏꜱᴛʟʏ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ꜱʟᴀʏᴇʀ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ. ᴠᴇʀʏ ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰʏ >:] (ꜰʟᴜꜰꜰ) ~*~ (4/9/2...
12.5K 338 13
"Please confess already!" Aoi yelled as she pulled her hair in frustration. Kanao blinked and spoke . . Tanjiro stared at the floor and only smiled "...