Turnabout Romance (Narumitsu...

By Mandalynn531

A slow-ish burn of WrightWorth :) More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30

Chapter 21

127 1 4
By Mandalynn531

Edgeworth's POV

    I feel the ground start to shake and I immediately feel the unease in my stomach. It feels as though my lungs got cut in half. I quickly go hide under my table, protecting myself.

    Before I know it Franziska's sitting under the table with me.  She has a hand on my back. I hate pity but I don't feel well enough to fight with her. I feel dizzy.

    "Miles Edgeworth, you need to breathe." She says softly.

    I don't respond. I can't find my voice. The lights flicker and I find everything going black.

    ....................................................................................

    When I come to, which I don't imagine to be more than five minutes later, I find myself sitting up off of Franny's shoulder.

    "It's over." She says, getting out from under the table and standing up, dusting herself off.

    "It doesn't feel like it." I grumble following behind Franziska.

    "That's yourself shaking, you fool. Sit down."

    I do not understand why I still feel like this. The incident happened years ago, it's in the past. Why does my mind insist on playing tricks on me each time the ground shakes? I wish I could get over this.

    I listen to Franziska and take a seat in a nearby chair.

    "You're paler than a ghost." She stops for a second, "Sorry." She mutters.

    "I'll need a moment to collect myself, but I'll be fine."

    "I know you will be. I am not concerned for you, Miles Edgeworth." She says while walking out of the room.

    I follow suit and watch as she picks up my buzzing phone.

    "That foolish man is calling you. I suggest you answer, Miles Edgeworth, it's the fourth call."

    I groan, I have nothing against calling Wright, but I know he's only calling me out of concern, and I am fine. I answer his call.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.6K 2.1K 33
Hosie neighbor au. (Bad at descriptions)
6.1K 150 13
Classic boss falling in love with his assistant story. Note: I don't own these characters (except my OC), I also know nothing about the court system...
26.5K 576 49
Slow burn enemies to lovers! Some parts have been revised and others haven't!! Sorry
1.8K 59 32
No smut . Lots of fluff. One mention of suicide and repeated struggle with mental health so keep that in mind whilst reading. Spoilers for the ace at...