Union Academy: The Last Raven

By KaijuBird

As Union Academy continued to expand, they came across Rubicon and the Coral, and believed they could use it... More

Bio: Rak Ferris
Bio: Mike Wolf
Allies
Prologue: Rubicon
Chapter 2: Earth.
Chapter 3: Dust Mine Rescue
Chapter 4: ACs V.S Beacon
Chapter 5: Attack in Japan
Chapter 6: Nine
Chapter 7: A New Blake

Chapter 1: Leaving

732 27 13
By KaijuBird

(Rak and Mike are staring at the greyish skies of Rubicon while in their ACs)

Rak: I wonder if there is a safe place 'round here...

Mike: Considering that their troops easily destroyed an entire city...

Rak: I know.. But the more I think about it.. Walter, is there any way to leave this planet?

Walter: I believe so. There has been some space pods around Rubicon. Guess we can find one.

Mike: Well, I guess we'd better get going.

(As they keep flying, they fail to notice a crow watching them as it flies in the opposite direction.)

(..Meanwhile back on Union's spaceship, Ironwood is analyzing AC data in order to build one) 

Ironwood: Interesting.. these things are faster than a I.S suit too..

(Chifuyu growls in annoyance while Gendo only watches Ironwood's progress.)

Gendo: You're showing some progress, I see.

(Suddenly a certain white haired figure gets a message in his scroll.)

Ozpin: Hm?..

(Ozpin decides to check his scroll for the message)

Ozpin: Oh, it's Qrow.

Gendo: What did his message say?

Ozpin: It says he spotted two mechs..

Chifuyu: (stern) It must be those brats who destroyed my fellow I.S. Pilots.

Gendo: Did he find out where they're going?

(Ozpin checks another message from Qrow.)

(The message says they are heading towards the opposite of where he is going)

Chifuyu: We have to act, and fast!

Sirzechs: How? We technically have NO idea, where they're going.

Chifuyu: Your incompetence disgusts me, Sirzechs.

Gendo: Ironwood is progressing with those Armored Cores' analysis. Let's send some of our students after those two for the time being.

Chifuyu: At least someone has an useful idea. I'm sending Houki and her group after them.

Sirzechs: Fine by me. I'll open the ship's doors then.

(Back to Mike and Rak.)

(They have currently checked on some space pods, but most seem to be offline)

Rak: Hmm.. these pieces of junk don't work..

Walter: Of course most won't. These were the pods the first Rubiconians came from. However, I'm certain there could be some that work, or a way to bring one online.

Mike: I'm counting on it.

Walter: For now, I'll try to figure out a way. Continue finding for now.

(As they continue checking, Rak deploys a scan after hearing the faint sounds of I.S suits)

Rak: Uh-Oh, looks like we've got company.

Mike: Huh?

(Cut to Houki, she is seen with Cecilia, Laura, Charlotte, Huang, Tatenashi and Ichika are seen spotting Mike and Rak.)

Houki: ..There they are..

(All of them ready their I.S suits, while Rak and Mike prepare to fight in their ACs)

Ichika: (in mind) I've got a bad feeling about this.

(Back to Rak and Mike, they activate their Armored Cores and prepare for battle.)

Mike: Time for them to taste our power!

(Rak activates NIGHTFALL's Battle Mask, and soon dashes forward while Mike circles around the I.S pilots, waiting for a perfect chance)

Ichika: They seem pretty coordinated.

Houki: Tch, please. They're just an inferior duo.

Cecilia: (sees Rak) I got him!

Rak: Not so fast!

(Rak activates NIGHTFALL's Boosters, doing a Quick Boost to avoid a incoming attack, leaving Cecilia shocked by the movement as Rak uses the chance to prepare to use his Assault Rifle)

Rak: Eat lead, bitch!

(Rak shoots Cecilia, bringing her down.)

Rak: As the french would say, Au Revoir.

(Suddenly, Houki lunges towards Rak, managing to catch him off-guard, going for a hit in the AC's head)

Rak: AGH!!

Houki: Take THAT!!

(However, before she could do a second attack, she was tossed to the side by Mike inside STEEL HAZE.)

Mike: NOBODY HARMS MY FRIEND AND GETS AWAY WITH THIS!

(Mike fires a couple of plasma missiles from his Vvc-703PM Plasma Missile Launcher, rapidly stunlocking Houki and Ichika)

Laura: ICHIKA!

Charlotte: (growls) Now you've done it, bastard!

Huang: Prepare to learn your place! 

Tatenashi: ATTAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!

(They charge at Mike with all firepower.)

Rak: Mike, let's do this!

(Both Rak and Mike attempt to dodge to each side)

Laura: (catches Mike) Gotcha!

Cecilia: (catches Rak) No escape now!

Rak: Huh?! 

Mike: Gah!!

(They throw them to the side, and then the I.S. Pilots surround them.)

(NIGHTFALL crashes into a building, while STEEL HAZE was able to maintain balance)

Mike: ...Rak, you Ok!?

Rak: Yeah..

(NIGHTFALL soon gets back up, just right before receiving a message from Handler Walter)

Walter: ..I found a way to turn online a space pod as a A.I. First, deal with the enemies.

Mike: Roger that. (gets up) I had enough of those bratty girls and their bitch boy anyway.

Rak: Time to show you the true power of the Armored Cores!

(Activating the Boosters once again, they charge at the group, with Rak activating his Pile bunker, and Mike shooting them from afar with his advanced VCPL energy weapons)

Mike/Rak: YOU AIN'T GONNA TAKE US ALIVE, BITCHES!

Houki: H-HUH!?

(Ichika attempts to get in front of Houki to protect her, only to be hit by NIGHTFALL's Pile bunker)

Ichika: N-NOOO- (I.S Suit is on fire)

Tatenashi: ICHIKA!

Ichika: MY SUIT IS ON FIRE! MY UNIFORM IS ON FIRE! I'M ON FIRE!

(Ichika finds a nearby river and dives into it)

Rak: Heh.. dumbass.

Mike: Yep.

(Both Mike and Rak bump fists with their ACs)

Rak: Now.. the other pilots are next.

Mike: Oh yeah, baby. Time for them to count up their sins!

(The two soon dash forward)

Charlotte: They're coming!

Huang: We gotta act

(Charlotte barely dodges Rak, thinking she's safe until Rak shot her I.S suit with NIGHTFALL's Assault Rifle)

Charlotte: AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Rak: EAT LEAD, DUMB BLONDE!

(With 3 shots, Charlotte's I.S was put out)

Rak: Two down, five left!

Mike: I'll catch up!

(Due to STELL HAZE's light weight, Mike was able to rapidly follow the rest)

Mike: It's payback time! Locked and loaded!

(Mike soon fires plasma missiles at Huang)

Huang: AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!

(The missiles Stunlock Huang, allowing Mike to deliver a power kick to the I.S suit's chest)

Mike: GOTCHA!!

(Huang is sent crashing into the wall, and then Houki and Cecilia charge at Mike while Laura and Tatenashi charge at Rak.)

Mike/Rak: (in unison) Incoming!

(They fortunately manage to dodge doing a quick boost)

Mike: Time to end this!

Rak: Agreed!

(Soon, both of them fire their respective AC's firearms at once, managing to strike the remaining pilots)

Houki: AAAAHHHH!!!!

Cecilia: AAAAHHHH!!!!

Laura: AAAAHHHH!!!!

Tatenashi: AAAAHHHH!!!!

(Due to the electromagnetic pulses, all I.S suits have gone offline, with sparks coming out of them)

Mike: Now for the final blow.

(They blow the I.S. Pilots into the skies as they scream.)

Rak: Phew!

Walter: Good. Now, It's safe to enter the space pod.

(They proceed to the space pod.)

(Back to Union Spaceship, Ozpin gets a report from Qrow about the I.S. pilots' failed mission.)

Ozpin: Chifuyu, your group wasn't enough.

Chifuyu: (slams her fists) WHAT?

Ozpin: Yes, they weren't able to keep up with the ACs.

(Chifuyu punches the wall, leaving a little crack on it.)

Chifuyu: DAAAAMN IIIIIIIIIT!

Ozpin: Fortunately.. we found blueprints of a AC...

(Ozpin shows something Ironwood found: the Blueprints of Nine-Ball)

Gendo: (comes in) Let me see this.

(Gendo sees the Nine-Ball Armored Core and smirks.)

Gendo: Genius! Ironwood: (comes in) As soon as we build this Armored Core, we shall be unstoppable!

Sirzechs: Indeed..

Gendo: Well then, let's get to work.

TO BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 2...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
425K 10.8K 60
Lady Florence Huntingdon, daughter of the well-known and more importantly, well-respected Earl and Countess Huntingdon is stepping into the 1813 marr...
863K 19.6K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
394K 23.9K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...