TMNT 2012 Ask or Dare

By KeannaEvans1

I'm back at it again with another ask or dare book but this time with 2012 tmnt (ft Keanna (me)) This take p... More

characters and ships (in my opinion)
dare #1
Dare 2
Ask 1
Mikey is excited, for what?
Mikey is excited, for what? (part 2)(And Leo meeting this girl)
a morning phone call and afternoon hangout
Ask 2
Dare 3
What the heck did Donnie do Keke
Mighty Mutanimals meet Keanna (dare 4)
The dateπŸ’and a long awaited kiss for LeoπŸ’‹(what is Mikey up tooπŸ˜’)
Ask 3 (typically Mikey πŸ˜’πŸ˜’)
feeling regret (but it's all better)
Guess who's back, and later insecure
Keke meets ghost splinter
ask 4
Ask 5 & 6 (but everyone get a little spicy later, expect for Mikey)
a sick Keke
Healing hands and midnight spiciness (dare 6)
turtles making their girls blush 😊😊😊😊(Dare 7)
Ask 7 (Leo suffers a nightmare)(what is Slash up too)
what is Slash up too (part 2) (Leoanna's first fight?!?!)
Girls to the recuse (Keke's new pet) (Leoanna make-up?)
ask 8 & 9
a spicy Christmas eve night and a merry ninja Christmas πŸŽ„πŸ₯·πŸΎπŸ’
dare 8 (what is Raph up too?)
what is Raph up to (part 2) (turtles and the hairs)
ask 10 (happy new year's)
my relationships with the characters
turtle hunt in the lair
dare 9 (what happened to Leo!?!?)
feeling regret and forgiveness (what the heck did Donnie invented)
wedding planning
ask 11 (Leo's extra details about hanging out with Keanna)
romantic date turned heated
announcement author's note 1
Bearded dragon turtle hybrids (dare 10 & 11)
My nicknames that the characters have for me outside of Keke
turtles meet neighbors (Keanna has powers!?)(and things gets even crazier)
Ask 12, 13, 14, 15 & 16
Dare 10
Ninja Valentines day (intro)
valentine's day outfits the girls have
valentine's day indoor picnic (April x Donatello & Michaelangelo x Renet)
valentine's day movie night
valentine's dinner plus dancing the night away (Leonardo x Keanna *me*)
morning spiciness (almost), crazy visit, and fun in the snow
Dare 11 & 12 and Ask 17
dare 13 (funeral and later will reading)
ask 18 (Keke finding 2 deaths at the same time & a new pet for Keke)
A surprise for the turtles and Karai
Keanna meets Alopex (and the truth is out)
Leoanna's 4th anniversary and (Karai and Shini adopt a son!?!?!)
What did Casey do!?!?!? (dare 14)
dare 15 & ask 19(and Keke rescues a pet and finds a new one!?!?)
dare 16 & ask 20 (what's going on with Renet and what's up with Karai)
dare 16 & 17 (Keke & Casey are still friendly rivals)
Robinsons discover the lair meets the mighty Mutanimals
dare 18 (Keke meets 87 turtles) (April gets a pet)
ask 21 (bad news) (what happened to Keke, Casey, April, Renet, and Shini)
author's note 2
author's note 3
dare 19 (crazy visit)(Keanna meets bebop and rocksteady)
author's note 4
Keke gets 2 surprises!?!?!
Lily meets the turtles and the mighty Mutanimals

Dare 5

33 1 0
By KeannaEvans1

no one's POV

*a week or so later*

*in the lair*

* Renet and Keanna were in the feeling bored with Keanna feeling sleepy listening to music and Renet playing with ice cream kitty*

(i don't know about you but i found a headcanon on tumblr that Renet is allergic to cats but is not allergic to ice cream kitty)

Renet: when are the turtles going to be back

Keanna: *takes headphones off* i don't know, so how's it going with you and Mikey?

Renet: Mikey has been a little distant to me lately with his training 

Keanna: you know whats weird? Leo has been too, for the same reason

Renet: no kidding, so what do we do?

Keanna: hmmm *thinks* i got an idea *whispers it to Renet*

Renet: oh my gosh i like it

*2 hours later*

*Mikey and Leo got back from patrolling the city*

Mikey: Leo, do you think we been distant to our girls lately?

Leo: funny you should mention that, cuz yes i have

Mikey: *hears music in the sewer tunnels*

Leo: that must be Keke's phone and i see something glowing

Mikey: Renet's Staff!

Leo: let's go I'II go left you go right

*with Leo*

Leo: *to himself* i should have known not to upset her cuz i know she gets upset easily. *picks up lip gloss tube of strawberry* why the heck does she have lip gloss on the ground?

(yes these are my favorite glosses)

*with Mikey*

Mikey: *to himself* i can't believe how stupid i was not noticing her feeling * picks up lip gloss tube of one blue cotton candy*  i wonder why the girls would lip gloss tubes in the sewer *sees Leo walking to him*

Leo: any luck?

Mikey: nope, but i found Renet's gloss

Leo: same with Keke's

*5 mins later*

*then out of nowhere the turtle got tripped over something and landed on their shells when suddenly they see Renet came out of a tunnel and Keanna came out of a door wearing lipstick with Renet wearing blue and Keanna wearing hot pink*

Keanna: well well well look who we have here *sees Mikey running away but hits a dead end* nowhere to go huh? *ties Leo with rope and sees Renet doing the same thing to Mikey*

Leo: look Keanna Renet we're sorry we have been distant we were too focused on our training we didn't realize how upset you 2 were.

Renet: were glad both of you own up to your mistake i forgive you Mikey *applies her lip gloss and kisses his face while hugging him tight then unties Mikey*

Keanna: but you are not off the hook and this crime can't go unpunished and you have 2 punishments this is your first *applies her lip gloss kisses his face and then unties Leo*

*3 mins later* *in the lair*

*everyone is in the living room waiting for Leo and Mikey to get back and as everyone was waiting they see Leo and Mikey faint on the floor in front of everyone as they all snicker at them having lipstick and lip gloss kisses on there cheeks, forehead, and the corner of their lips.*

Donnie: what happened to you?

Mikey: the girls were upset at us for being distant to them, but it turns out it was Keke's idea with a stealth attack

(yes the dare was for me and Renet to do a stealth attack on Mikey and Leo)

April: do both of you say sorry?

Leo: yes but the girls have punished us which is why you see us with kiss marks on ours faces, speaking of which what is my 2nd punishment princess?

Keanna: I'm glad you bought that up, your 2nd punishment is *crosses her arms* no kisses for a week

*everyone is shocked by Keanna's words with Casey and Raph looking at each other almost laughing, April and Renet also looking at each other, and Donnie and Mikey staring at them in shock almost laughing*

Leo: *looks dumbfounded* WHAT ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!

Keanna: I'm not joking

Donnie: Keanna i can tell you're mad at Leo but you know that 2 wrongs don't make a right

Keanna: i know, but what choice did i have

Leo: do you still love me Keke?

Keanna: yes blueberry, but that does not mean your off the hook. That and i will stay away from the lair for a week and 3 days not only for any of us to resist temptation but for me for get my anger off me chest.

All: WHAT!?!?!?!

Keanna: i know i sound dramatic but still i will miss you all * gets her magic staff and magics herself out the lair*

(okay for those of you wondering about Leo's voice, it's the same voice from seasons 3-5 that voice kills me everytime i hear it)

(anyway)

*a few hours later*

*the lair is quiet because April, Renet, and Mona went home and the turtles *expect for Leo* is sleeping*

*in the Dojo*

Leo: what have i done? i knew Keanna told me she has always been over emotional

(now for those of you who read my bad guys book "the truth about my anger" may have a idea what's up)

Ghost splinter: Leonardo my son 

Leo: father?

Ghost Splinter: i know that you love Keanna so much but i came to tell you that it is good to give her space but being too distant can cause her to be like this

Leo: i know that now and she still wants to stay away from the lair for a week and a half and that means staying away from me.

Ghost Splinter: i can tell how you feel and i like how you are considering her feelings, but for now give her some space *disappears*

Leo: i can't believe i have to survive a week without Keke's love

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

851 18 24
I decided to write another tmnt 2012 boyfriend scenario because why not? have you ever wondered what it would be like to have one of the heroes of Ne...
10.1K 231 19
A collection of one shots I wrote about everyone's favorite boys. Will include love, platonic, and maybe enemy scenarios. I am open to requests, just...
229 7 13
Just like always it's me in the show! BUT I DON'T OWN THE SHOW- so I hope you enjoy this~ (I own myself, Kit, Sam and Hazel since they're my cousins...
43K 643 43
Rules: No boyxboy. No girlxgirl. And please no swearing. Thanks!