ᴘʜɪʟᴏᴘʜᴏʙɪᴀ | klaus mikaelson

由 ByBitchSweetheart

𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐆𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭. Elena and Jeremy's older sister, who went to Europe after graduation and l... 更多

𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑶𝒏𝒆
-𝔸𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕔-
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈.
𝕯𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒
🅟🅡🅞🅛🅞🅖🅤🅔
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 1 'ᴡɪᴛᴄʜᴇs & ᴘʜᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 2 'ɪ'ᴍ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪᴛᴄʜᴇs!'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 3 'ᴄᴀᴍᴘғɪʀᴇ & ᴅᴀᴍᴏɴ '
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 4 'ᴍʏ ᴅᴀʀʟɪɴɢ & ᴄᴏᴍᴇᴛ ɴɪɢʜᴛ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 5 'ᴅɪɴɴᴇʀ & ᴘʀᴇᴅɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 6 'ᴘᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ & ᴋɪᴄᴋʙᴀʟʟ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7 'ᴄᴀʀ ᴡᴀsʜ & ᴛᴀᴛᴛᴏᴏs'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8 'ғʀɪᴇɴᴅ & ɴᴇᴡ ᴠᴀᴍᴘʏ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 9 'ʜᴀʟʟᴏᴡᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ & ᴛᴀʟᴋ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 10 'ʟᴇxɪ & ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛɪғᴜʟ ᴀᴡᴀᴋᴇɴɪɴɢ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11 'ʙ-ᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ & ᴇɴɢᴀɢᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 12 'ɢʜᴏsᴛ ᴏғ ᴇᴍɪʟʏ & ʟᴇᴀᴠɪɴɢ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13 'ғɪɢʜᴛ & ᴊᴀᴄᴋᴀss ʟᴏɢᴀɴ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 14 'ʜᴏᴏᴅɪᴇ-ɢᴜʏ & ɢɪʟʙᴇʀᴛ ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴀʟ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15 'ᴄᴏᴏᴋʙᴏᴏᴋ ғᴏʀ ᴡɪᴛᴄʜᴇs & ᴛᴏᴍʙ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16 'ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ᴋᴇʟʟʏ & ᴘᴇᴀʀʟ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 17 'ᴛʀɪᴘ & ᴍɪss ᴍʏsᴛɪᴄ ғᴀʟʟs'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 18 'ᴅᴇᴠɪᴄᴇ & ғɪʀᴇ'
𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑻𝒘𝒐
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈.
𝕸𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖆 𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖒
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 19 'ᴋɪꜱꜱ & ᴋᴀᴛʜᴇʀɪɴᴇ '
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 20 'ᴄᴏᴏʟ ᴠᴀᴍᴘʏ & ᴡᴇʀᴇᴡᴏʟᴠᴇs'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 21 'ᴍᴀsᴏɴ & ᴍᴀsǫᴜᴇʀᴀᴅᴇ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 22 'ᴇʟɪᴊᴀʜ & ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴅʀᴇssᴇs'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23 'sʟᴀᴛᴇʀ & ɪᴄᴇ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 24 'ᴋɪᴅɴᴀᴘᴘɪɴɢ & ᴛᴇᴀ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 25 'ᴘᴀʀᴛɪᴇs & ᴅᴀɢɢᴇʀ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 26 '60s & ᴋʟᴀᴜs's ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 27 'ʀɪᴛᴜᴀʟ & ᴡᴏʟғ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 28 'ᴏʙᴇᴅɪᴇɴᴛ ᴘᴜᴘᴘʏ & ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ'
𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐈𝐈.
𝕬𝖑𝖒𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 29 'ᴠᴀᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ & ᴡɪsʜᴇs'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 30 'ᴡᴀᴛᴇʀ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ & sᴀɴᴅᴄᴀsᴛʟᴇ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31 'ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ & ᴋɪss'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 32 'ʜʏʙʀɪᴅ ғᴀɪʟᴜʀᴇ & ɢʟᴏʀɪᴀ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 33 'ʀᴇʙᴇᴋᴀʜ & ғɪɢʜᴛ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 34 'ᴀᴅᴜʟᴛ ᴛᴀʟᴋ & ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇs'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 35 'ɢʜᴏsᴛs & ʟᴀɴᴛᴇʀɴs'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 36 'sɪʙʟɪɴɢs & ᴅʀᴀᴍᴀ... ᴀɢᴀɪɴ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 37 'ᴍɪᴋᴀᴇʟ & ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 38 'ᴇxᴘʟᴀɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ & ᴅᴇᴄɪsɪᴏɴ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 39 'ʙʟᴀᴄᴋ ʀᴏsᴇs & ɴᴇᴡ ᴏʀʟᴇᴀɴs'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 40 'ʙʟᴜᴇ ᴇʏᴇs & sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄᴏғғɪɴ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 41 'ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴀʟʟ & ᴄʜᴀᴏᴛɪᴄ ᴘʟᴀɴ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 42 'ʀɪᴛᴜᴀʟ & ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 43 '20s & ᴄᴏɴғᴇssɪᴏɴ'
𝑪𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝑺𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐈𝐕.
𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖞
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 44 'ɪᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴄᴀʟ ᴇʏᴇs & ᴋᴀɪ
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 45 'ᴇxᴘʟᴏsɪᴏɴ & ʜᴜɴᴛᴇʀ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 46 'ᴘᴀᴄᴋ ᴏғ ᴡᴏʟᴠᴇs & ᴛʀᴇᴇ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 47 'ғʟɪɢʜᴛ & ᴅʀᴜɴᴋ ʙᴇx'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 48 'ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ & ᴄʟɪғғ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 49 'ʙᴀᴛʜ & sᴛᴏʀʏ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 50 'ɪsʟᴀɴᴅ & ᴡɪᴛᴄʜɪᴘᴇᴅɪᴀ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 51 'sɪʟᴀs & ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴍʙ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 52 'ᴄᴜʀᴇ & ʜᴏᴘᴇ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 53 'ᴄʀᴀᴛᴇ & ᴀɴsᴡᴇʀs'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 54 'ᴍᴀᴛᴄʜᴍᴀᴋᴇʀ & ᴀᴍᴀʀᴀ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 56 'ɴᴇᴡ ᴏʀʟᴇᴀɴs & ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴇᴡs'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 57 'ʙɪᴛᴛᴇʀsᴡᴇᴇᴛ & ᴀᴜʀᴏʀᴀ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 58 'ᴄʜʀɪsᴛᴍᴀs ʙᴀʟʟ & ᴘʀᴏᴘᴏsᴀʟ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 59 'ʙɪʀᴛʜ & ᴅᴇᴄɪsɪᴏɴ'
ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 60 'ᴡᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ & ʜᴇᴀ'
🅔🅟🅘🅛🅞🅖🅤🅔

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 55 'ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ & ʟᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ'

361 9 0
由 ByBitchSweetheart

Thana POV

My outfit

The calm before the storm...

Just moments ago I was lying in Nik's arms in our bed and we were enjoying a peaceful morning with wet kisses and silent compliments that made my heart flutter. A while ago I thought we would spend the whole day in bed, but someone decided otherwise.

Because someone thought it would be a good idea to throw a party in honor of the peace and quiet that had occurred among all the supernatural residents of Mystic Falls. I don't want to say anything, but this is exactly why I would start another fight. Unfortunately, Elijah disagreed with me and has been following me since I proposed this wonderful idea.

We've had a great few days since the Other Side anchor situation was resolved, those kind of days when everyone was just hanging around or going to school, I might add that I don't envy anyone at the school.

Rebekah made me go dress shopping for tonight, so instead of hanging out in bed all day, I got to hang out with the girls at the mall. It was an ordeal that Frey thought wasn't all that bad. I assumed she was on my side and agreed that these few hours were torture, yet at the end of the day she agreed it was worth it.

How can torture ever be worth it?

I let my thoughts run through my head as I checked myself in the mirror. I was wearing a dress that I bought during the day. The golden dress reached halfway down my thighs and clung to my body. Instead of sleeves, strings of gold fabric covered with small gold stones flowed down my shoulders. They were slimmer in the waist and showed off my curves. I left my hair loose in waves and my make-up simpler, although I accentuated my eyes and lips.

I heard a knock on the door as my gaze drifted to the person who had entered the room. Rebekah smiled at me. "You look gorgeous."

"We're both charming," I returned her smile. Rebekah wore a short tight dark green sequined dress with a cut out shoulder. And her blonde locks were in curls.

''I don't want to disturb, but the others are already downstairs and starting to get drunk,'' Freya informed us, standing in the doorway. A pale blue dress framed her figure and her face lit up with the smile she had been wearing every second of the past few days. I should probably mention that she's been twice on a date with a certain dark haired woman named Keelin... who graces us with her presence tonight.

''Kee won't be able to take her eyes off you,'' I winked at Freya who blushed in her cheeks. Before she could say anything back, I walked past them and headed downstairs. "We should go before they drink all the good wine."

I heard their laughter behind me and started down the stairs. "Ah, I'm already starting to wonder where you are, maybe if you gave me a few more minutes and a glass of bourbon, I'd go look for you," Damon greeted me with his classic smile.

I shook my head at him and accepted the hug he offered me. "Idiot," I hit him in the back of the head. "If you ever pull another piece of crap like that again, don't wish to know what i will do to you."

"Should I be offended?" he sneered. "Okay, no more parties without warning, I understand."

''Damon-''

"Anyway, your lover is waiting for you..."

''Damon-''

"...you shouldn't keep him waiting."

''Jerk-''

"Otherwise you look amazing in that dress. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to find Rose.''

"You moron," I called out to him and his light laugh revealed that he had heard me. I didn't get upset with the classic provocative Damon and headed for the living room where the main event of the party takes place.

I looked around the room and my eyes stopped at Niklaus, who had been looking at me for a long time. I smiled at him and headed towards him. As soon as I was near him, he got up from the couch and looked at me adoringly. "You are... magnificent, mon amour."

I smiled brightly at him and stepped closer, placing my hands on his chest and pulling him in for a kiss. A passionate yet gentle kiss. We separated and I took in his appearance, he was wearing a white shirt with black elegant trousers. Simple but they definitely served the purpose, especially when he left the two buttons undone. His curly longer hair was styled yet one strand of hair fell into his face. I reached out to him and pushed a strand of hair to the side. "You look beautiful, Nikkie."

His cheeks turned red.

___

The party had been going on for a few hours.

We danced, drank and talked. It was more of a relaxed evening with friends and family than a giant party.

I sat next to Niklaus with my head resting on his shoulder and his arm around my waist as the old vampires reminisced about the past, more like funny or embarrassing events. They were fun to watch, especially Kol, who was thrilled to embarrass his siblings, not to mention his hand gestures. It was hilarious.

I grabbed Nik's hand and leaned towards him. "I'll be back in a minute," I whispered to him and kissed him on the lips before standing up quickly but carefully.

I was heading to the kitchen to get another bottle of wine, but when I got there I saw much more interesting happenings. For example, two women in a very intimate position talking to each other. I didn't want to disturb, but I still needed a bottle of wine and I overheard part of the conversation.

''I like you, but I don't think you like my family.''

"Well... your family isn't that bad after all. Chaotic? Certainly. Loving and loyal? Also.''

"I know but still-"

"Freya darling... I like you too, okay?"

''Okay.''

"Besides, I already knew Thane before and they can't be worse than her."

"... true."

''I am offended by that,'' I smiled at them as I appeared and took in my purpose for this trip. "I'm not that terrible."

Freya and Keelin blushed and laughed when they looked at me. "Why did I think you were around?"

I shrugged my shoulders. "I'm always everywhere."

''I noticed.''

''You look good together,'' I winked at them and made my way out of the room. ''I'm going to find my dad, it's been a while since I've seen him,'' I smiled at them one last time. "Freya, I hope you know that you have privacy in your room... and the bed has a use too."

"Thana!"

I smirked knowing that they were both blushing and were in for at least an awkward conversation, or a conversation about me. "Why do I always have an inkling when you do something?"

My lips curled into a soft smile as I looked into identical eyes. I shrugged my shoulders. "I seem to have an effect on you."

"Sweetheart, you have an effect on everyone," he smiled brightly at me.

"I guess so," I playfully rolled my eyes. ''What are you doing here in the dark? Aren't you enjoying the unexpected party?''

''About that...'' I frowned as he scratched the back of his head. "Maybe I kind of hinted that it would be a good idea to have a party."

''You are kidding me...''

He smirked as he threw an arm around my shoulders. "I don't, you looked like you needed a good drink without anyone watching you."

I laughed. "Aren't you supposed to be my dad who wants me to avoid all of this?"

"Not all dads have daughters the same age as them and I know you can take care of yourself, my little butterfly," Kai kissed my forehead. "Yeah and Caroline and Stefan are currently in a very intimate position upstairs in the hall, which means I'd have to walk past them to get into the room, which I don't really want..."

I shook my head with a smile. "I was waiting for it to happen."

"It still doesn't solve my problem."

"Take the guest room."

"I didn't think of that."

"I know, that's why I'm telling you."

He laughed and pulled me into a hug. I let him pull me as close as possible while I placed the bottle of wine behind him and wrapped my arms around him back. He was warm. I mean, not because of the blood circulation, since he's a vampire, but because of the smell of home. It was pleasant. It was at home.

Suddenly the bell rang.

Which surprised me, because no one rings the bell in this damn town.

We pulled away from each other and looked towards the door. I looked at him confused, but there was a smile on his face as he nodded towards the door. I frowned and took the bottle of wine back in my hand and headed for the door.

I opened the door and my defenses dropped when I saw who was behind the door.

"Hi Ana, It's been a long time, don't you think? Plus we got an invitation to a party.''

"Hello my ex-fiancée. I don't want to upset you, but I'm already married to someone else.''

''You bitches! You didn't even invite me to your wedding!''

___

Niklaus POV

I smiled at the happy meeting, knowing I had done well.

"I'm not angry, more like a surprise, but what are they doing here?"

I felt my lips lift into a proud smirk. "I invited them, Damon."

He nodded his head. "Weren't you hunting Katherine a few months ago?"

I shrugged. "Maybe, but we've been at peace for a while now."

He laughed and looked at me. "You know, I didn't trust you around Than from the beginning. I wanted you gone but I knew she could take care of herself and especially when I saw she could handle you. I have made mistakes throughout my life and unfortunately I hurt her once with my decision. Such an interesting being, don't you think?'' he smirked. "When I heard you released Katherine after hunting her for five hundred years, I couldn't believe it. But then I realized she did something to me too. If it wasn't for her, I would never have had a chance with Rose.''

"Where are you going with this?"

He turned away from me and pointed to the girls and my woman in front of us. "The previous conversation we had together," he paused. ''You have my approval,'' as he said this he looked at me and smiled before returning his gaze to Thana. Something flashed in his eyes. ''Don't screw it up. Nothing is worth messing up.''

With one last smile he gave her, he turned and left, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

He was right. Thana is the most interesting creature I have ever met. But also the most beautiful woman I will ever have the honor of meeting. There is something about her humor that makes you laugh. There is something about her beauty that makes you admire her. There's something about her courage that makes you afraid. There's something about her eyes that makes you want to tell all your deepest secrets. There's something about her care that makes you want to keep fighting. There is something about her that makes you love her.

And I couldn't wait for the woman in front of me, who laughs and lights up the whole room, to call me hers.

I smiled and looked at someone I would wait for forever. Literally.

"I would never allow myself."

___

Dear Niklaus,

It's been a long time since we've seen each other, but I have to be the first to tell you some bad news. The woman you gave your heart to and let her own your future, you will not find near you. I couldn't do anything when she was taken away, which tells me it should never have been prevented, but I followed them anyway. New Orleans. You will find her there and when you do that I will find you, I have to thank her and I would like to see all of you.

Your loyal friend

A.

''THANA!''

The calm before the storm.

Or a disaster?

Or drama?

.____________________.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Thank you to everyone who enters the new year with me and to everyone who joins us on our journey.

With my love B<3

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

227K 5.8K 106
Melanie Gilbert. Sound familiar? Probably not. Melanie Gilbert is Elena's twin. She is different from Elena. Melanie has icy blue eyes and curly hair...
745K 16.7K 191
Lydia Rosette Gilbert. The youngest of the Gilbert siblings. A family known for staying strong and staying together, despite the many tragedies they...
462K 10.3K 51
When you think of Klaus Mikaelson, you think of the murderous Original hybrid; few don't and Violet is one of them. After saving her life in the 1920...
259K 5K 68
She may be the youngest, but she'd be damned if she's the weakest. Brynn Mikaelson doesn't want much out of life. She spends her days in New Orleans...