ELECTRIC TOUCH | b. dunne

By okay_ig

❝ 𝘪'𝘷𝘦 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘮𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘨𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘢𝘥𝘭𝘺. 𝘨𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘰𝘧 𝘴𝘵�... More

a/n
𝐞𝐩𝐢𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐡.
𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭.
𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐭.
𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄
𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 ; 𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐢
𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐲 ; 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨
𝐚 𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝 ; 𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭
𝐰𝐢𝐝𝐞 𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐩𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐬 ; 𝐝𝐢𝐱𝐢𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐬
𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 ; 𝐦𝐢𝐝𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐨𝐰𝐧, 𝐤𝐢𝐝 ; 𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭
𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 ; 𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 ; 𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭
𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞
𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐲 ; 𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐦𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐞
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 ; 𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐢
𝐧𝐨 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐬 ; 𝐧𝐨𝐚𝐡 𝐤𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐧
𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭 ; 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐞 & 𝐭𝐚𝐞
𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐢𝐬 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐧 ; 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞 ; 𝐭𝐚𝐲𝐥𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐰𝐢𝐟𝐭
𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞 ; 𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐢

𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 ; 𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐢

856 22 0
By okay_ig

𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐂 𝐓𝐎𝐔𝐂𝐇, 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 ; 𝐤𝐞𝐥𝐬𝐞𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐢

"𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐛𝐞 𝐚 𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐡-𝐢-𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫-𝐤𝐧𝐞𝐰-𝐲𝐚 𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐥𝐲-𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐨𝐨-𝐲𝐚. 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐬"

𝐃𝐀𝐈𝐒𝐘 𝐉𝐎𝐍𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐗

𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐍𝐄, 𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐊 𝐎𝐍𝐄: 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐈𝐓

Lauren Roundtree (Songwriter & Bassist for Daisy Jones & The Six): I couldn't tell you when I fell in love with music. It sort of just- fell into my lap, I guess. She laughs and shrugs. It seemed like one day I woke up and I could play the guitar. And, man, did I use that skill anytime I could.

Eddie Roundtree (Bassist for Daisy Jones & The Six): My sister- He scoffs and shakes his head she was gullible. She was too trusting for her own good. I mean how can someone be hurt so many times but still want to see the good in people? 

Lauren: I had the biggest crush on Billy when we were kids. I mean, who didn't? He was cute. And he could play guitar? He was the package deal. She smiles. I was young and in love, what did I have to lose?

Billy Dunne (Leadsinger and Songwriter for Daisy Jones & The Six): He looked off toward something in the distance off camera, a soft smile fell on his face. Things were so simple back then.

-ooo-

𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐒𝐁𝐔𝐑𝐆𝐇

Lauren walked into the music store, her eye searching the walls. A smile grew on her face when she saw what she was looking for. Her boyfriend, Billy Dunne, lounged in a soundproof booth, strumming his guitar. 

Almost as if he could sense her eyes on him, he looked up from his guitar and met her eyeline through the glass walls. He smiled and winked at her then stood up and exited the booth. 

"Hiya, Sunshine," he greeted.

"Hi Billy," she said back, tilting her head and clasping her hands behind her back, her soft, white sundress swaying with her movement. "You ready to go?"

He wrapped an arm around her shoulders and pulled her body into his, pressing a kiss to her lips. The couple laughed as he pulled her out the door.

-ooo-

Lauren took the grocery bag from his arm as Billy pulled out his key and unlocked his front door. 

"M'lady," he held the door open for her and largely guestured for her to walk in infront of him.

"Thank you," she giggled, walking into the house.

The pair entered the front room to be greeted with Billy's mother.

"Hey Ma," he said, kissing her cheek.

"Hey Mrs. Dunne," Lauren added.

"He's still in the bedroom," Marlene sighed, taking the bag from Lauren's hands.

Billy rolled his eyes as his mother travelled toward the kitchen.

"Be a good big brother," Lauren quietly laughed and patted Billy's chest, "I'm gonna help your mom fix dinner." She pushed him toward the stairs and followed his mother toward the kitchen.

-ooo-

Lauren: She laughed. I remember just hearing- I don't even know- noise coming from the garage. It sounded like someone was playing three different records over each other. The sounds didn't match. Graham was singing. Chuck and Eddie were strumming something, I don't know. And Warren. Warren was on the drums.

-ooo-

The blonde girl walked toward the garage with furrowed brows. She walked up and wrapped an arm around Billy's back, startling him.

"Hey," he greeted, "I didn't hear you walk up."

"What?!" she shouted back. The music stopped suddenly with surprised broken chords and out of rhythm beats.

-ooo-

Graham Dunne (Guitarist for Daisy Jones & The Six): Lauren showing up scared the hell out of us.

Eddie: Why did she always have to be wherever he was? 

Warren Rojas (Drummer for Daisy Jones & The Six): Eddie's older sister, Lauren? Smokin' hot. I had the biggest crush on that girl in high school.

-ooo-

"Hey guys?" Lauren looked around at the boys.

Billy pursed his lips and walked toward his brother. "It's an E Major, Chief."

Graham adjusted his hand.

"And you, Thundersticks," Billy turned to Warren.

"Yes," he said back, smiling.

"Where'd you get those tree trunks?"

"They were my grandfathers."

"Easy on those fills, yeah? This isn't jazz."

Warren nodded.

"Again from the top," Billy instructed, stepping back next to Lauren.

"Now, hey, Billy. Why don't you, uh...sh-show us how it's done?" Chuck suggested.

-ooo-

Graham: I mean, I knew my brother.

Lauren: By the second practice, he was basically in the band.

Eddie: And by the third? It was his. Fuckin' guy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.8K 2.3K 14
EDITING haunted. 2023. oc x billy dunne.
5.6K 202 8
❝ She's a woman in a dream, the one that makes you fall in love. ❞ ━━ ALWAYS THERE 🕊️ daisy jones and the six fem oc x eddie roundtree / eddie lovin...
970 32 8
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, a girl from chicago meets a blonde haired girl and they quickly become best friends and together they travel the world, with more...
4.9K 63 23
gold dust woman - fleetwood mac warren rojas x fem oc