Miles From Normal

Bởi damonsbaby4ever

Percy Jackson is a girl! And she's moved from New York to the seemingly nondescript town of Mystic Falls, Vir... Xem Thêm

Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
A/N
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 19

1.9K 57 1
Bởi damonsbaby4ever

Damon entered his house, looking around, as if searching for someone. He found Rose sitting at his desk.

"Just can't stay away, can you?" He asked.

"Well, you don't answer your phone," came the reply.

"What do you want?" Damon asked, crossing his arms.

"I wanted to apologize."

"Just admit it. You don't have anywhere else to go."

"I'm sorry about Elena," said the older vampire. "I wasn't thinking straight. I didn't know she had a death wish. But I called you. I tried to make it right, okay? I'm sorry, Damon."

Damon just looked at her.

"And I don't have anywhere else to go. Heh."

Damon rolled his eyes. "There's nothing here for you, Rose." He started to walk away. Suddenly, they heard the sound of glass breaking.

Rose turned around, alarmed. Damon moved to the wall where two swords hung and grabbed one of them. He turned back again only to come face-to-face with a growling wolf. Werewolf, his mind corrected.

"Damon!" Rose shouted, gasping at the sight of the werewolf.

As soon as the werewolf heard her scream, it pounced on her, pinning her to the ground with its paws and bit her. Rose was screaming all along, and Damon vamp-speeded towards Rose with the sword, when the werewolf turned back and ran away through the broken glass of the door.

Rose sat down on the floor, crying. The bite looked bad, but it healed as they watched.

"It's healing," Damon pointed out the obvious.

"I thought a werewolf bite was fatal," Rose whispered. "I thought..." She broke off, crying.

"It's not," said Damon, hugging her.

Rose held him tightly as she sobbed into his shoulder.

Percy picked that moment to enter through the door. "Why's the glass broken?" Then, she noticed Rose crying. "What happened?"

"A werewolf bit her," answered Damon.

"Oh my gods, isn't that fatal to vampires?"

"Yes, but she seems to be okay. The bite healed."

*time skip* cuz I'm lazy

Percy, Damon and Rose were sitting on the couch, the latter two drinking bourbon. Percy absolutely refused to have anything to do with alcohol, as it reminded her of Gabe.

Rose was saying something about being Damon's special friend, and Percy not being able to digest the thought of them together, zoned out of their conversation.

Why am I feeling this way about him? Dam you, brain, Percy thought.

It's not your brain, it's your heart, said the logical part of Percy's brain.

She was snapped out of her thoughts by Rose gasping in pain, when Damon touched her shoulder.

"What happened?" asked the sea-green eyed girl.

Rose moved away her robe to reveal nasty-looking blisters covering the area of the werewolf bite.

Later, Damon wanted to leave Elena to keep an eye on Rose to make sure the vampire didn't get out of the house and go on a werewolf venom-induced killing spree. How Elena, a human, would be able to stop Rose, a five hundred year old vampire, from doing anything, Percy didn't know. Thus, she offered to stay with Elena, in case things got out of hand.

"I still don't like her," said Percy to Damon, before he left to ask Jules if there was a cure.

"I know, Perce," replied the blue-eyed Salvatore. "But you offering to stay with her, means a lot to me."

Percy smiled at his words.

So it was decided. Percy and Elena would stay with Rose, and Damon would go to the Grill to meet with Jules.

As soon as Damon left, Elena and Percy helped Rose into a bed. "I hate this," said Rose, "I'm a vampire, I haven't had a cold in centuries."

"Just get in bed," said Elena.

"We don't get sick," continued Rose, as if Elena hadn't spoken. "When we die it's fast and sudden. And it's certainly not drawn out with some kind of an illness."

You're not gonna die," said Elena.

Rose sighed. "Such a human thing to say."

Percy herself didn't interrupt their conversation, choosing to silently observe. And while she appreciated Elena's optimism, she didn't think there was anything they could do for the vampire.

"You've never been in Damon's room before, have you?" asked Rose, as she caught the doppelgänger looking around the room curiously.

"I have," Percy couldn't help saying. She looked surprised at herself for saying it. "Not that it matters," she added, looking sheepish.

Rose gave her a funny look. Elena, meanwhile, chose to ignore her, and picked up a book from Damon's desk. She read the title. Gone with the Wind. She scoffed at the book and kept it back down.

"Not what you expected," observed Rose.

"It's just a room with a bed," said Elena, with a roll of her eyes. She sat down beside Rose. "Maybe I expected there to be silk sheets."

Both of them chuckled. Then, Elena turned back, as if she just noticed that Percy was nowhere to be seen. As if she had read her mind, the raven-haired girl walked inside with a blue drink in her hands.

What was her deal with blue food? Elena shook herself out of her thoughts and decided to focus on Rose.

Unbeknownst to them, Percy had vapor-traveled back to her house, where she had raided the refrigerator for blue Cherry Coke, and came back before the two of them registered her absence.

*time skip*

"Trevor, don't be stupid," Rose muttered in her sleep. "We're never gonna make it there before the sun."

Suddenly, she shot up from the bed. "Elena. Elena, I need more blood."

The doppelgänger rushed to give the glass of blood to her.

Rose drank the blood, only to throw it up, coughing. Percy rubbed circles on her back, whispering soothing words to calm her down. After ensuring that the vampire had stopped coughing, Percy rushed to the sink, where Elena was wetting a paper towel, to get it from her.

When they came back, Rose was nowhere to be seen. Percy felt a presence behind her and quickly withdrew Riptide from her pocket, to come face-to-face with Rose, who grabbed Elena and speeded her to a wall, pinning her to it by her throat. "It's your fault, Katerina," spoke Rose with venom in her voice. It became obvious to Percy that the hallucinations had started to set in.

She grabbed Rose's arm, pulling her away from the doppelgänger. "Rose, snap out of it," she shouted, only to have the vampire push her aside. Percy didn't even stumble.

Rose had already vamp-sped over to Elena again. "You, Katerina, you did this."

"It's Elena, Rose," said the terrified girl.

"You betrayed us," shouted Rose.

"I'M NOT KATHERINE," she screamed, panting loudly.

Dark veins had appeared below Rose's eyes. At Elena's explanation, the veins disappeared and Rose snapped out of her reverie.

"Elena?"

The vampire apologized profusely, with Elena shaking like a leaf, and telling her that it was okay. An obvious lie.

Percy led Rose to the bed, laying her down and pulling the covers over her.

She then went over to Elena, who looked scared and wrapped her arm around her, comforting her.

Meanwhile, Damon was at the Grill, talking to Jules. "You won't live to see another full moon," he was saying. "Unless... You tell me how to cure a wolf bite. And then I won't kill you."

"Promise?" asked the female werewolf.

Damon nodded. "Yes."

Jules sighed. She took a card out of her purse, and placed it on the table. "Bite me," she said, and started to walk away.

Damon grabbed her arm and made her face him.

"I'm not afraid of you," Jules sang.

"Then you are very, very stupid."

"How's your friend? Rose? Is that her name? Have the chills started? The unbearable pain?"

"If there's a cure, tell me. Or start watching your back," threatened Damon.

"Did I mention the dementia? It'll eat away at get brain. Soon she'll be rabid. You want a cure?" Damon nodded. "I'll tell you the only cure that exists. Take a stake, and drive it through her heart," Jules whispered the last part, before walking away.

Percy was asleep on the chair beside Rose. Elena, stepped through the door to the bedroom. "I brought some clean sheets." She looked up, only to find that Rose was missing. Again.

"Percy!" The raven-haired girl seemed to in a deep slumber. "Percy!" Elena grabbed her shoulders and shook her.

"Uh," muttered Percy, sleepily, then shook herself out of it. "Where's Rose?" She asked, sharply.

Both of them went in separate ways, to look for the vampire, Percy clutching Riptide, in pen form, tightly.

She heard a thudding nearby, and called out tentatively, "Rose?"

There was no answer, and she went down to the cellar, where she thought she heard the noise from. She saw Elena, gripping a blood bag in her hand.

They went further and saw Rose, drinking out of a blood bag, with more bags scattered around her. There was a murderous glint in her eyes, as soon as she spotted Elena.

"Katerina," she growled, and went to pounce on the girl.

Elena screamed and ran away, Percy at her heels, dropping some sort of board on the way, so Rose couldn't get to them easily.

The vampire pushed through and grabbed Elena, vampiric veins appearing below her eyes. She grabbed Elena and was about to bite her, when Percy pushed the vampire to the ground and threw open the windows.

Rose screamed, as the sunlight hit her skin and burnt her.

Percy caught hold of Elena's hand and vapor-traveled her to the inside of the library. Elena looked at her, shocked, but Percy ignored her, locked the doors and pushed a bookshelf in front of the door.

"What the hell was that?" demanded Elena, still not recovering from her shock.

"That was me saving your ass," Percy snapped at her. "You're welcome."

Elena decided to let it go, knowing Percy wouldn't answer her questions.

Sometime later, Percy threw open the doors, and Elena had a makeshift stake in her hands. Both of them looked around, cautiously, making their way to the living room.

Percy heard a noise behind her and turned around to face Damon. Elena also turned around and gasped.

"You okay?" asked Damon, looking concerned. "Where's Rose?"

"We don't know," Percy answered.

Meanwhile, Rose had left the house and arrived at the high school. She killed a man and two teenagers, in her venom-induced haze.

Damon arrived and helped her get back home, while Percy stayed with Elena making sure the girl was okay.

That eventful day had brought Percy and the doppelgänger somewhat closer, and the latter held a begrudging respect to the former for saving her life. But, Elena still had a lot of questions for Percy, which she was sure wouldn't get an answer for.

Back at the Salvatore house, Damon was alone with Rose. Rose began to cry telling Damon that it hurt, and begging him to make it stop. Damon got into her mind using dream-manipulation to control her dreams and make her feel better. Rose dreamt that she was back in her hometown and Damon was there with her.

"This was my favorite place to come as a girl," Dream-Rose told Damon. "How did you know?"

Damon gave her a half-smile. "Word gets around." Rose stared at him. "You told Elena," he told her.

Rose chuckled and then sighed. "The sun is so warm. I miss being human."

"Humanity's not all it's cracked up to be," said Damon.

"I had friends. I had a family. I mattered," responded Rose.

"You still do."

"No. I spent 500 years just existing."

"You didn't have a choice," argued Damon. "You were running from Klaus."

"There's always a choice."

"You know," smirked Damon, "you are ruining a perfect day with your strange philosophical babbling."

Both of them chuckled.

Then, Rose snuggled into Damon's side.

Off the dream, Damon took a stake, and stabbed her in the heart with it, crying while he did it.

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

911 53 5
No Grave Can Hold My Body Down / I'll Crawl Home To Her. Percy Jackson X Fem OC TTC - TLO
761 52 13
A Percy Jackson and Harry Potter Crossover _-~🌊☀️~-_ In a world where magic and mythology intertwine, Azalea Lily Potter discovers she's more than j...
134K 3K 15
[COMPLETED] Hey! This is a fem!Percy Jackson and Harry Potter crossover. Percy Jackson is a daughter of Poseidon and is a witch. She's been attendin...