LIFE DESTINY (T.K)✔

By CASH__07

TAEKOOK STORY TOP : JUNGKOOK BOTTOM : TAEHYUNG In this story taehyung was purchased by biggest multi billi... More

INTRODUCTION
☯....1....☯
☯....2....☯
☯....3....☯
☯....4....☯
☯....5....☯
☯....7....☯
☯....8....☯
☯....9....☯
☯....10....☯
☯....11....☯
☯....12....☯
☯....13....☯
☯....14....☯
☯....15....☯
☯....16....☯
☯....17....☯
☯....18....☯
☯....19....☯
☯....20....☯
☯....21....☯
☯....22....☯
☯....23....☯
☯....24....☯
☯....25....☯
☯....26....☯
☯....27....☯
☯....28....☯
☯....29....☯
☯....30....☯
☯....31....☯
☯....32....☯
☯....33....☯
☯....34....☯
☯....35....☯
☯....36....☯
☯....37....☯
☯....38....☯
☯....39....☯
☯....40....☯
☯....41....☯
☯....42....☯
☯....43....☯
☯....44....☯
☯....45....☯
☯....BONUS....☯

☯....6....☯

4.5K 114 1
By CASH__07

Taehyung woke up.

he looked around and realized that he spent the night in Jimin's office...

he sat up on the brown leather couch where he slept on and noticed that he was wearing Jimin' jacket...

he looked around but couldn't find Jimin....

Then he heard a snore. he looked down and saw Jimin sleeping on the carpet floor...

he smiled and shook his shoulder.
He said in his sleep

" Five more minutes." he smiled again and shook his shoulder harder

"Wake up. We need to get home."

He woke up with his sleepy brown eyes and stretched...

He sat up on the floor and looked at his watch and asked while yawning

"How about we do breakfast and
then go home?".

"Jimin , I don't wanna get beaten up."

He looked at Tae and said

"They won't beat you up because of breakfast. We're going because I badly need coffee."

he smiled, standing up and helped him up too...

They had breakfast and then went home....

when Jimin and Taehyung reached home, their maid, Lucy came running to them and said ...

"Master Jimin , you should take him away. Master David is very angry.”

Jimin asked, "Has he slept?” Lucy replied

" He's been waiting for you both all night. All of them. Take him away,
now. "

But they were too late. David already came out through the door and held Taehyung. He choked his neck and said "You little bitch!"

Tanya and Ella looked smilingly. While Lucy was afraid and Jimin was trying to push his father away...

David pushed Jimin on the floor and Taehyung cried as he saw jimin fall down...

David clenched his hair tightly, making him yelp in pain..

He continued "You slapped jeon jungkook in front of everyone! I told you not to embarrass me! I should've killed you the day you turned 18!"..

After that, he slapped him two more times. He pulled back his hair and said ..

”Now listen to me very carefully, you brat! Jeon jungkook has called and he's coming today to meet us because he wants to talk. You will apologize to him and you will do whatever he says. Understand?!"..

He pulled his hair a little harder
as Tae said out loud, crying in pain "Understood."

He pushed him but Jimin caught him before he could reach the ground. he cried in his arms as all of them walked into the house...

After crying for 10 minutes straight, he took him inside and saw his family having breakfast Tanya and Ella were on their phone and David was reading news on his iPad..

Jimin hated being born In this family. He couldn't understand how can they be so calm and enjoy their day after beating up an innocent.

He helps Tae upstairs to his room and gently helped him sit on the bed. He kneeled and asked,

" Are you okay?” he puts a fake smile on his lips, lying through his teeth

" I'm okay, Jimin. I'm used to it.” He looked at him with sympathy in his eyes because he knew Tae was lying. Before he could say anything more, he said ”Can you go? I need to change.” 

He nodded and left...
he got up and locked his door before anyone could come in especially David...

There was a blade that he had taped behind his side drawer.

he took out that blade and just looked at it and thought:

"Maybe fourth time is the charm? Maybe this time it'll all be over. Maybe this time, I'll be finally free. But I can't. I promised jimin that I won't do it again.

he taped the blade again behind his side drawer and walked to his broken full-length mirror...

he unzipped his dress from the side and let it fall on the ground...

he looked at his body. The marks were covered with layers and layers of makeup that Tanya put yesterday..

But at some spots, it was fading.
he unclasped his bra and pushed down his underwear. Taking the small face white towel, he soaked the towel with makeup remover...

Soaking it wet and slowly began rubbing it on his body. The makeup getting cleaned but not the marks...

he had only cleaned his stomach and chest, staring at himself naked in the mirror. There was not a space on her body that was not bruised...

David's bite marks. Ella's hunter torture. Tanyas punches and slices.

His front and back were filled with them. even a bite mark encircled hid nipple that David gave him when he first touched him...

That was David's idea into pleasuring himself. Just like the idea when he asked him 'Understand' and he'd answer 'Understood'. It was all his twisted sadistic pleasure. His idea of pleasure was torturing him.

Since then the bite bruises healed but the marks remained...

he cried and whispered to himself "When will this torture end?" he wore a pair of black leggings and an oversized grey hoody that Jimin
recently bought for him....

Jungkook rang the doorbell and David answered the door with a smile. He said,

"It's good to you see you again, Mr. Jeon." Jungkook shook his hand and said,

"David, please call me, jungkook." David smiles more and said

"Come in... Jungkook."

They went to the living room. Jungkook saw Tanya, jimin, and Ella already sitting there...

Tanya smiled at him, thinking that he'd sit on the couch beside her but he sat on the opposite side on the single sofa chair...

Tanya kept eyeing him. He gave her his beautiful smile and said "I'll get straight to the point. I wanna marry in your house ."

Jungkook was a billionaire. He had
more money than kim's. Ella looked confused and David roared

"Why would I give you my only daughter, jeon?"

They thought that he was asking for Tanya's hand. Jimin didn't show any
emotion because he didn't care. But Tanya happily and seductively smiled at him. even though she had money, but she was still a gold digger.

Age didn't mattered to her as long as someone was spending money on her...

Jungkook smiled, "I'm not talking about Tanya." David looked at him more confused but jungkook continued

"I'm talking about Taehyung. I wanna marry Taehyung. Your son."..

This time nobody carre except for Jimin.

Jimin said, "We are not giving his hand to you."

David looked at Jimin and he quiets down. David asked for his benefit

"What's in it for us?" It was always the benefits that he wanted for himself. Jungkook smiled

"Partnership between jeon's  enterprises and kim's Incorporations." He added a pun with a wider smile

" Till death do us part." Ella protested

" Shouldn't your parents or grandmother come here to ask for his hand?" Jungkook smiled brighter and he saw how Tanya was
staring at him with practically heart eyes

"They should but they're not the CEO of a multi-billionaire company. Or even the head of this collaboration. I'll be the one who'll hold this project in my hands."..

Without thinking, David said " Deal! Taehyung is all yours."

Jungkook smiled at him...
When taehyung came inside with
snacks and tea for everyone, jungkook looked at him. he looked back at taehyung and he smiled like he had victory over everything...

he was about to apologize to him for slapping but he got up and strode to him. He looked at him with a smile and whispered

"You slapped me for asking you to be with me in my bed. Let's see how many times you'll slap me when you'll be in it forever...” he put a biscuit from the tray

” my beautiful soon to be wife, Taehyung."..

His eyes widened as jungkook bit the butter biscuit between his teeth and winked at him...

Walking past him...

David was happy. Partnership with jeon's meant more money and getting rid of taehyung as well...

He got up and exclaimed, "Thank God I didn't kill you.”

he looked at jimin as he mouthed"I'm sorry.”

he asked in a low VOICE "What happened?"..

Jimin said " He asked for your hand and father gave it to him. You're gonna marry jeon jungkook 13 days."..

A shiver went down through his body. he felt like he would faint at any moment...

Tanya was angry. he walked up to Taehyung and said in disgust "Why does jeon jungkook want him?! You're not even that pretty. AT ALL!"

David said " Now listen to me,
whore. You will not tell jungkook
about anything. About the bruises, about how you live. Nothing. You will cover your bruises every day. Not letting anyone know. Understand?”

he quickly said "Understood."..
everyone left but jimin remained...

he kept the tray on the table without saying anything...

Jimin looked at him and said, "Say something, tae." he looked at him

” Like what, jimin? What can I say? I'm sold to another man who wants me to be his wife because I slapped him for talking me for my body." His
Voice broke as he said,..

"They sold me like a piece of gold."

he ran out from there crying his heart out

⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱⚱

To be continue....
Cuties.    
♡´・ᴗ・'♡. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 998 10
"So, Jungkook, what do you want as your first gift of marriage?", Taehyung asked. "Will you give anything I ask for?", Jungkook asked peering into hi...
425K 24.1K 36
Jeon Jungkook knew he only had himself to blame. You didn't let yourself become indebted to a man like Kim Taehyung, no matter how badly you needed h...
64.9K 2.8K 44
An arranged marriage brought them together and then fix two broken hearts. Kim taehyung a popular fashion designer who has a son as a result of rap...
207K 9.1K 27
This story is about an arrange marriage between a middle class office employee , Kim Taehyung & high class family's Dr.Jeon . How will this marriage...